Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children (31812 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by AFONAMARO: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.
My name is ade second to last born in a family of 5,my mum first and second born were male follow by a girl then me and my jnr bro that is ma mum last born
The only girl of my family that is my sister married a guy this guy is so rude and mannerless I don't know maybe it was because of the little money he has,fast forward they had their first born a boy,then two years later my sister gave birth to twins she deliver the first one by herself then CS for the second one,as Almighty Allah pleases my sister died the 3rd day she gave birth to her twins that is November 2017.
Although my late sister husband lost both his parents so those little girls are with my mum she has been taking care of them since then,so one issue arise when one prophet told my mum that they should do this 1,1. tribal marks for those little girls to prevent their late mother from disturbing them in which my late sister husband decline,he came back the 3rd day September 29 2019 that he has come to claim these little girls that he has already paid for their boarding school that they are going to boarding school,twins that is not up to 2 years, meanwhile their first born is not staying with him a boy of 4 years old he says that he should go and be staying with one of his street uncle.
We accept these little twins started their boarding school in the neighboring state, like two months after then when mum go and visit the twins at the boarding school,they says my mum did not have any right to visit these twins because of the instructions their father gave them,my mum cried like say tomorrow no dey.

Meanwhile the first born that is staying with his street uncle he also order that man not to let any of us to see him.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN

I am wondering why you asked your elder brother to question a man concerning the whereabout of his own biological children. Especially, after trying to give his children funny tribal mark without his approval.

Like you mentioned above, the man is financially capable, so what's your fuse?

I doubt you are married with kids of your own, reason why you are here asking for ways to struggle another man's kids with him

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by ZincOxide: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Story
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by sigiyaya(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amb1045:
you people should call him and talk to him. make him understand that your family means no harm to the kids. if he refuse to adhere to your family talks, take him to cult
You mean secrete Cult

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by cmecproblem(m): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Well..this is a one sided story INNIT.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by stagger: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
No responsible father will allow an extended family to plant fetish-based tribal marks on his kids. The man is even calm sef. If it was me, all of you will have been thoroughly dealt with.

Occultic fools!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by ZaBaene(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Why do you need access to his children...are they your children? And you want to give them tribal marks? Guy, there's something wrong with y'all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Righteousness89(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
From what I understand, the Root Cause of the whole thing was the Moment a So called Prophet says your Mom should Cancel the faces those little kids for whatever!

You guys should be Careful all that stuff on the Name of Rituals.. you End up opening and Exposing yourself to all manner of things..

The Kids are his kids anyway! But He should not act that way at all!

You all Should Ignore and Table the Matter to God in Prayers! Pray without Ceasing about that Matter! With Prayers in the Name of JESUS, He will bring them back by Himself..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by pek(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Op, from what you have written, I see why the man doesn't want you or your family around his children. You are a rascal, a low life who has the tendencies to kill. Those children are not yours. Back off.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wise decision. Since your mama mo get sense listening to prophets
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by moneyissweet(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Did I hear you say cult? You must be a cultist then.

Amb1045:
you people should call him and talk to him. make him understand that your family means no harm to the kids. if he refuse to adhere to your family talks, take him to cult

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by UDUJ(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
[i][/i]
bestmutiu2019:
thanks

What did you call this man- their FATHER. Listen to that word FATHER. The mother of the kids is now late so the responsibility of taking care of the kids legally belongs to the FATHER.

No court will take the kids away from the father unless it is proven that the father is irresponsible, a drug addict with no means of livelihood or any other very incriminating facts.

As for wanting to kill another man over his own kids you are not with your right senses. It's not an insult, just go and get your head checked.

The only thing you can do is to communicate with the father and make him see reason why he should give access to your family for the kids to be well rounded and not to miss the passing away of the mother that much.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Onnasucs1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
shocked you and your mum want to put tribal marks on someone's kids and you expect that he won't take preventive measures against that?

If I know him, I'll advice him to keep his kids far away from all of you. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Glaswegian: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.
My name is ade second to last born in a family of 5,my mum first and second born were male follow by a girl then me and my jnr bro that is ma mum last born
The only girl of my family that is my sister married a guy this guy is so rude and mannerless I don't know maybe it was because of the little money he has,fast forward they had their first born a boy,then two years later my sister gave birth to twins she deliver the first one by herself then CS for the second one,as Almighty Allah pleases my sister died the 3rd day she gave birth to her twins that is November 2017.
Although my late sister husband lost both his parents so those little girls are with my mum she has been taking care of them since then,so one issue arise when one prophet told my mum that they should do this 1,1. tribal marks for those little girls to prevent their late mother from disturbing them in which my late sister husband decline,he came back the 3rd day September 29 2019 that he has come to claim these little girls that he has already paid for their boarding school that they are going to boarding school,twins that is not up to 2 years, meanwhile their first born is not staying with him a boy of 4 years old he says that he should go and be staying with one of his street uncle.
We accept these little twins started their boarding school in the neighboring state, like two months after then when mum go and visit the twins at the boarding school,they says my mum did not have any right to visit these twins because of the instructions their father gave them,my mum cried like say tomorrow no dey.

Meanwhile the first born that is staying with his street uncle he also order that man not to let any of us to see him.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN

Mentioning Allah in your post suggests you are a Muslim. Your mum is possibly one. Visiting a soothsayer - whether prophet or alfa - is not good.

If I were in the husband’s shoes, I also wont allow anyone put any mark on my kids for “protection”. And I will keep my kids away from anyone that suggested or attempted that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by lascos912(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amb1045:
cult?
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by VirginFinder: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dotherightthing:
From what I understand, the Rroot Ccause of the whole thing was the Mmoment a Sso called Pprophet says your Mmom should Ccancel the faces those little kids for whatever!

You guys should be Ccareful all that stuff on the Nname of Rrituals.. you Eend up opening and Eexposing yourself to all manner of things..

The Kkids are his kids anyway! But Hhe should not act that way at all!

You all Sshould Iignore and Ttable the Mmatter to God in Pprayers! Pray without Cceasing about that Mmatter! With Pprayers in the Name of JESUS, He will bring them back by Himself..

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Ejanla07: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:

this guy should be saved from you and your fetish family... Tufiakwa.... Tribal mark in 2020

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by neonly: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
MMotimo:
Mutiu, you believe in hocus pocus prophets talking smack about a mother “disturbing “her own offspring and it has not occurred to you that in the hocus pocus world, those twins can see to it that your own life does not amount to anything for being part of this evil conspiracy?

Mutiu, you are toying with ejire? Playing with fire ehn? And despite the way you are thinking and talking, you don’t realize that someone is “disturbing “ you already? You think this your kati kati talk is normal? You should go and do your own tribal marks first to fight the person that is disturbing you to be thinking and talking like this.

Prophecy ko, tribal marks ni! Small time, the prophet would declare the girls are witches. In 2020, you want to disfigure beautiful twin girls because of foolish prophecies. God punish poverty! The Dad should have organized map-sized tribal marks for all of you to get a taste of your own medicine.

“You can kill this man” you apparently, have even more criminal tendencies.

U dey vex oooooo
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Newmans: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
To me it doesn't mean much for the fact you kmow the children are alive no problem just keep watching he is there father and can take decision for them, just keep cool and watch the way things are going if otherwise get the police involved don't take law in to your hand
Thanks
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Reference(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
There is no story here. They are his kids, his seed. Your sister did not impregnate herself so he has every right to direct their affairs as their father until such a time they are adults.

An exception is if a competent court finds him an unfit parent for various reasons, then custody battles begin.

Your sister was supposed to have seperated from you folks in order to get married so the Holy Books say. Visitations and custody of relations in marraige is at the pleasure of the married couple, and not an obligation.

Now if the man in question is being difficult you share the responsibility as well for not promoting better relations while your sister was alive or alternately influencing her not to marry the said 'nasty' man but from your tone, qualifying his character and snapping about his 'money' seems you folks just donot like him.... a mistake a lot of folks make to their loss.

Always be at peace with the spouses of your relations. When a man or woman marries their spiritual DNA changes. It is half of yours and half of the new partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by lascos912(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Carfreak966:
You can kill the man for what? Are they your children? Common get out of here boy
don't tell him to get out,i understand is feelings
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by extol1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
I think the op is still a teenager to want to kill a person over his properties. if you kill him, I hope you know that it is a jail sentence. what you need to do is to pray that your death sister show sign to her husband so that he can agree to what the supposed prophet say
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Patrioticman007(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
johnkey:
your mom is stupid for considering marking those innocent twins face to be scarred for life, rubbish. and to that fake prophet na ogun go kill am, useless family na so my useless older cousin with her dead prophetess mark my face too that year in the absence of my mom.

Fake prophets abound in this world.....................,
These evil people will mark innocent babies faces out of vengeance, claiming one devil sent them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by mistijude: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
I'm still wondering how a so called prophet of God be suggesting a tribal mark as a form of protection for people.What do these scammers even take God for?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by omobacyprus(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Go and claim the first son since he's with one street uncle. That's better and would be easier for you guys but as for those twins forget it. Even me would never allow anyone inflict scars of any type on my kids. I'll arrest all of you ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by lascos912(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
boarding school for 2yeas old children?
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by dominique(f): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
The children's father is their primary custodian, he should be the one with the kids not your mum. My grouse with him is dumping the little girls in a boarding school, that's bizarre and uncalled for. If you want this man to grant you people supervised visits to those kids, you need to calmly approach him and appeal with him. If he doesn't allow you to take them away, it's within his rights. All these aggressive approach to the matter will only worsen it and your mother will probably never see the kids again. Appeal for supervised visits first. With time if the man sees your mum mean no harm to the kids, he can allow her start taking care of them again with firm promise that she won't mark their faces or take them to any strange clerics.

3 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by eebraa(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
I admire your honesty. Your mum wants to give them tribal marks on their face and their father does not approve of it. He's only trying to protect them from this punishment called tribal mark.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by biggy4joe(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Did your parents put tribal marks because your grandparents r no moreWish d man can see dis ehn,I wil tell him to be careful with your family coz you guys r fetish and can destroy d future of those kids.

Forgot to add that u mind ur bizness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by frozen70(f): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
I think you guys need a respectable man in the family to settle you guys and get reconciled

Fighting this issue will be like pouring fuel in a burning fire

All of you guys, especially your family must remove pride and reconcile with this man

For the fact that he has money, he already have all the strength he would need to take the children away from your family

Peace must reign in your family, pls you guys should negotiate for peace for the sake of this children

Stop measuring power with him

Don't be surprise if he sees you people have humble yourself he may return the children to his inlaw and start planning to resettle himself

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ok.

bestmutiu2019, I think I understand what's going on here.

I understand the mark that your family wants to place on the children. It isn't tribal mark. It is a mark a lot of Yoruba kids have that helps them stop children's convulsion. I used to know the particular family that does the marks in Ibadan.

Anyone who doesn't know better will think it is devilish or demonic or fetish.(that is what foreign religions have done to us)

The convulsion is caused by something the Yorubas call eru or fear.

Now, you need to understand that first and foremost, the children legally belong to the husband, so he can do as he wishes within the law.

Second, the man's reaction may be due to the fact that he's scared that

1. The marks will leave a permanent scar on their faces. This is not the case. The kids won't have tribal marks.

2. The process is fetish and demonic. It isn't. It is medicinal. There's a lot that our ancient knowledge can teach western science today. They steal our knowledge and repackage for us as imported.

I used to have an uncle who relocated to the US. My grandparents asked him to do this marks on his little kids before going, he refused, shouting that Jesus doesn't like it.

The children began this convulsion in the US. American doctors couldn't help much and the first born was slowly getting deformed in his limbs before the man rushed down to Nigeria to have the marks done. The kids are all grown now, graduates in fact.

So, ask your parents to sit the man down and explain properly to him that it isn't fetish and it isn't so that your sister's spirit won't disturb the kids but that it is medicinal, just like we take agbo for iba.

Your sister's spirit is resting and not disturbing anyone ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage! / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.