Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children (31791 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by riadrims(f): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
If you are in lagos, report at lagos state office of the public defender. Those children are too young and need nuture.

post=92181424]please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.
My name is ade second to last born in a family of 5,my mum first and second born were male follow by a girl then me and my jnr bro that is ma mum last born
The only girl of my family that is my sister married a guy this guy is so rude and mannerless I don't know maybe it was because of the little money he has,fast forward they had their first born a boy,then two years later my sister gave birth to twins she deliver the first one by herself then CS for the second one,as Almighty Allah pleases my sister died the 3rd day she gave birth to her twins that is November 2017.
Although my late sister husband lost both his parents so those little girls are with my mum she has been taking care of them since then,so one issue arise when one prophet told my mum that they should do this 1,1. tribal marks for those little girls to prevent their late mother from disturbing them in which my late sister husband decline,he came back the 3rd day September 29 2019 that he has come to claim these little girls that he has already paid for their boarding school that they are going to boarding school,twins that is not up to 2 years, meanwhile their first born is not staying with him a boy of 4 years old he says that he should go and be staying with one of his street uncle.
We accept these little twins started their boarding school in the neighboring state, like two months after then when mum go and visit the twins at the boarding school,they says my mum did not have any right to visit these twins because of the instructions their father gave them,my mum cried like say tomorrow no dey.

Meanwhile the first born that is staying with his street uncle he also order that man not to let any of us to see him.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
you are right he is now dating one girl intact they are staying together I even know the girl

Typical muslam attitude. Always ready to kill

U want to kill sumone bcox he is exercising his right over his kids.

Is that what Allah and Islam taught u..

To kill in every issue..... Better accept Jesus christ into ur life.. Killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by jaido09: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Who still gives tribal marks in this day and age? I don't blame that man. I would flee from you guys if I were in his shoes. The fact that you Mum associates and believes such prophet is a huge red flag for me. Which talk be that? Tribal marks to ward off the spirit of there mum or that the spirt will even disturb the kids is a whole lot of Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Collins4u1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Why are you people dragging a man's children. Wtf is wrong with you people. Make una leave his children for him. Imagine nonsense.

Una Wan go give children tribal marks, who knows how big it would've been. Girls for that matter, iffa shook u pin now u comot here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by teemy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:

Meanwhile the first born that is staying with his street uncle he also order that man not to let any of us to see him.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN

Unfortunately, the main issue on hand is yet to be addressed and that is your brother in law does not trust your family and you just buttressed it by the emboldened statement. Would you want your own kids around someone with that kind of thinking? If your rationale is wanting to kill a man because your mother wants to greet his kids doesn't sound funny even to you, then you need to work on yourself. So discard it.

Under the law, he is their legal guardian and to put this in perspective, your uncles CANNOT come to claim you without the approval of your parents. You need to tell mama to let go and rather you guys should give him the regard he deserves and maybe when he does not perceive you as a threat, his mind will soften up. Desperacy will only increase his objections.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Slymonster(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wicked people. You want to ruin those kids face with tribal Mark. Which kind dead mother disturbance story. She is dead and gone. If I was that man, i will also take those kids away from Y'all. Tribal mark on my kids. Hell No!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by ojuu4u(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Without hear from ur in-law, the father of the kids, I knw that you guys had crossed your boundary, leave this man to take care of his kids, he is fully mature man.

If this man is staying abroad, will you fly and meet him there? Africans should learn how to face their business.

NB: you can only intervene when you notice any form of child abuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by chukwuibuipob: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
sad
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by brightDdon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Swissheart:
Firstly, if you kill a man, you'll go to jail and render the kids fatherless so take it easy.

Secondly, your mom wanted to give the twins mark on their faces, their father wasn't pleased with it and he came to pick his kids from your mom. That is also not a problem because he is their father, he has the right to. You mentioned it yourself that he has the finance to take care of them too.

The only issue here is that the man wants to cut all ties with your family, that is what you all have to address. Fighting him, insulting him wont work. You guys should remember he has lost his wife too and he hasn't even gotten over it. Why prepare for battle with a grieving man?

Your mom should talk to him with all sincerity and love. The love you guys have for your late sister should be the basis for whatever you are doing for her kids and to her husband otherwise that man will take those children away from you people for life.
pls my guy calm down,,he's the father you should know that...all parties involve should talk things out in peace and love...pls
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by babyfaceafrica: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
The OP lacks sense.. If I am the man, I will take the kids and you won't hear from us again.....nansense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by brightDdon(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Slymonster:
Wicked people. You want to ruin those kids face with tribal Mark. Which kind dead mother disturbance story. She is dead and gone. If I was that man, i will also take those kids away from Y'all. Tribal mark on my kids. Hell No!!
you can imagine that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by gracechellar(f): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mindlog:
@OP, now schools have closed down for months, where are the twins staying? I am just trying to wrap my head around a boarding school that accepts 2 year olds! I have a feeling the kids are with a female relative of his as he does not have the capacity to be a caregiver.
Them plenty
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by engprodigy: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Is the alfa that is the cause of the problem. If your family put their trust in God nobody will disturb the twins. The father doesn't want any mark on the twins. Please gently refuse that request from the alpha and also communicate to the father about your decision. God bless you.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Niseed(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmm OP you sound like a very young lad, possibly a teenager or early twenties so I'll go easy on you for your blatant ignorance.

From your description I can almost guess what type of family and environment you grew up in, the fact that you guys had to consult a prophet to draw hashtags on those innocent children speaks volumes and truth be told if your reasons for doing that is "so that their own mother will not disturb them" ...then I think those children are best kept away from your family.

The father is still alive and has the means to take care of his offspring, the best you can hope for is supervised visitation and I dont even think that is even advisable because people like you guys can be unpredictable.

I've seen situations like this in Lagos island, the poor girls don't stand a chance. Never ends well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by youngkid93: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Aiyes or Eiyes, which of the cults?
Amb1045:
you people should call him and talk to him. make him understand that your family means no harm to the kids. if he refuse to adhere to your family talks, take him to cult
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by mylander(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
From what you wrote I could see that your own family is the problem here, why consulting any prophet? Then, you sound so arogant towards your sister's husband. Probably ur brothers are much wiser and more experienced than you, kid, that is why they would not take any stupid action. See, boy, any trouble u forment would only land you in jail. Aren't there elders in your family that can intervene? You had better grow up in your thoughts, be matured and get a wife for urself and start ur own family, thereby u will learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by property123: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Op why are you worring yourself on another man's family? Better start planning your own family.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Smooth278(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
What a heartless family , you want to disfigure the mans children while he watches you right?

First tribal marks then later female genital cutting... The man is right in all ramifications to prevent access to wicked folks like you!!!

You will be very surprised that they will still want to do their silly rituals on the poor children’s face.

Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by brightDdon(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
my guy pls calm down oooooo
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by bptc10: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
You're nothing but an idiot, the man was right not to allow you people to come close to that children, you and your mother are brainwashed by a prophet and you think that the man will take that shit from you guys
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
That your brother inlaw must have appeared weak to you for you to contemplate taking him on over his own children. Your family must be overbearing type that always force their will on other people. And you are envious too, ranting over 'little change' in d hand of d man. You just wish d young man is a pauper that your miserable family will be better than and dictate to. I pray that man is a crazy type that will go extra mile to teach you lesson by using military to torture you if you do anyhow. You lack home training and your family too are nosy type. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by formular2002(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
The Prophet and Tribal mark attempt has triggered a lot of things. First, it shows u guys are fetish (am sorry if it sound harsh) but no serious man will allow his children close to such persons.

Advice
Meet him, tell him the tribal mark attempt was an error and you will not try such again. U must be apologetic about it. U actually crossed d line by listening to prophet on another person's children. So h music apologies and give him time to calm down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by AfroKnight: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019 na your type dey join ISIS and Boko Haram. Everything is kill. You want to be dragging Children that don’t belong to you.

So you kill their father and everything would be alright? You believe the kids would thank you for making them orphans. You better calm down. Cos if dat man na my family member and one foôlish mutiu kill am, I swear I will make your life a living hell no matter the prison they hide you in. Olodo osi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Alwaysachick: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Prophet ko prophet ni.

Did you say the marks will protect the kids from their mum?

You guys are fetish, the man just realized he entered the wrong family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by greggng: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.
My name is ade second to last born in a family of 5,my mum first and second born were male follow by a girl then me and my jnr bro that is ma mum last born
The only girl of my family that is my sister married a guy this guy is so rude and mannerless I don't know maybe it was because of the little money he has,fast forward they had their first born a boy,then two years later my sister gave birth to twins she deliver the first one by herself then CS for the second one,as Almighty Allah pleases my sister died the 3rd day she gave birth to her twins that is November 2017.
Although my late sister husband lost both his parents so those little girls are with my mum she has been taking care of them since then,so one issue arise when one prophet told my mum that they should do this 1,1. tribal marks for those little girls to prevent their late mother from disturbing them in which my late sister husband decline,he came back the 3rd day September 29 2019 that he has come to claim these little girls that he has already paid for their boarding school that they are going to boarding school,twins that is not up to 2 years, meanwhile their first born is not staying with him a boy of 4 years old he says that he should go and be staying with one of his street uncle.
We accept these little twins started their boarding school in the neighboring state, like two months after then when mum go and visit the twins at the boarding school,they says my mum did not have any right to visit these twins because of the instructions their father gave them,my mum cried like say tomorrow no dey.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN

What are you guys fighting for? Is true your sister gave birth to the kids but she is late now. The man might decide to remarry and move on without you people. In my own opinion you guys should free the man and allow the kids to grow . One day the man will realise his mistake and come to beg ..legally , traditional , culturally , the children doesn't belong to your family .stop wasting your time fighting lost battle
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Originalsly: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
If I were the father your family will never ever see the kids again.... ever. The man has lost his parents.... and his wife. All he has left are his kids.... and you guys whom he saw as family.... the only ones he trusted to care and protect his kids... to show them love.... the reasons he left them in care of your parents. To learn that your mother is willing to follow the directions of a prophet.... to mark his kids... is the turning point. If your mom can be so shallow to follow such instructions..... and you too blind to see.... what message does that send to him? Your family is controlled by the prophet. As the father... knowing that soooo many of these prophets have criminal agendas.... why would he leave his kids with you guys?....especially twins that ritualists are always after? Go question the relationship between your mother and the prophet.... isn't it your dad she should be having discussions with concerning their grandchildren? Leave the kids father alone and talk sense into your mother before the children mysteriously disappear. The father is simply protecting his precious kids from evil .... period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Auxtin85(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
merieam16:
U mean takin him 2 a cult member. Lolz

That guy is obviously a cultist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by funso111: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
the man is not in anyway at fault.but your family took a wrong decision to put mark on the face of the twin.and the man is protecting his kids.any life that has no Christ is in crises , that is why one prophet tell u to stylishly initiate your twin.and put them in evil covenant.any arrangements that is more than fasting and prayers is doubtful.the man is doing what is right.it is your family that should change or amend your way.and pray
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by toprealman: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.

Kill the man because he does not want you guys to mutilate his kids ba?
Uncle gi grab some chilled bottles of your brand and think about your issues. This one you described is not your battle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson / 4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.