Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children (31750 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by wacoj(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amb1045:
you people should call him and talk to him. make him understand that your family means no harm to the kids. if he refuse to adhere to your family talks, take him to cult

To which cult? Aye or Eiye?
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Excuses: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.
My name is ade second to last born in a family of 5,my mum first and second born were male follow by a girl then me and my jnr bro that is ma mum last born
The only girl of my family that is my sister married a guy this guy is so rude and mannerless I don't know maybe it was because of the little money he has,fast forward they had their first born a boy,then two years later my sister gave birth to twins she deliver the first one by herself then CS for the second one,as Almighty Allah pleases my sister died the 3rd day she gave birth to her twins that is November 2017.
Although my late sister husband lost both his parents so those little girls are with my mum she has been taking care of them since then,so one issue arise when one prophet told my mum that they should do this 1,1. tribal marks for those little girls to prevent their late mother from disturbing them in which my late sister husband decline,he came back the 3rd day September 29 2019 that he has come to claim these little girls that he has already paid for their boarding school that they are going to boarding school,twins that is not up to 2 years, meanwhile their first born is not staying with him a boy of 4 years old he says that he should go and be staying with one of his street uncle.
We accept these little twins started their boarding school in the neighboring state, like two months after then when mum go and visit the twins at the boarding school,they says my mum did not have any right to visit these twins because of the instructions their father gave them,my mum cried like say tomorrow no dey.

Meanwhile the first born that is staying with his street uncle he also order that man not to let any of us to see him.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN

Haba sir,
Tribal marks in this 21st century..?No now..!
Pls don't spoil those fine girl faces with tha shit, handling make-up will become an issue when they grow up.we've grown past that era..
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by lele007: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN

No surprise the man wants to cut himself and his family off from your family. Not only do you listen to witchdoctors cum "prophets", you even have murder in the mind.

The Bible says he who hates his brother is a murderer (in his heart).

The advice you people need is to pray for God grace to truthfully examine your lives. May God's mercy be with you

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by johnkey: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Brandonx:

You are even more stupid than your moniker sounds undecided. What ever gave you the guts to call his mom stupid? undecided

Sometimes I do wish people that spew trash can actually say it physically na slap I go first use deaf you.

It shows how well you reverence your mom!
fück off stupid fool. dey your lane abeg. what has my moniker got to do with anything you dumb dog na your type dey form ITK for class then later get carryover, Olofo i go give you my address come deaf me na. son of a bïtch.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by johnkey: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Can you call your own mum stupid when she does something you don't like? I guess you can, which is why you can call someone else's mother stupid.
you don't have one iota of sense can't be arguing with a stupid fool fück off and maintain your lane abeg, I don't need your mentions or anybody else.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by johnkey: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
incogni2o:

I quite understand johnkey s pain, but it doesnt warrant him calling someone's mum stupid
ANYBODY anywhere in the world considering marking someone else's face without caring about future implications is STUPID, I repeat she is STUPID and at her age she will probably die stupid, and to the idiot you mentioned, she's stupid too.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by MarthaGlobal: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sincerely, I don't know why you are staging this matter like this. Those kids belong to him and his late wife same way you belong to your parent.

So, why taking the matter as eve you are part of the night when they were making the love that proceed the kids?

You guys should be humble also, Family don't build under hatred like this. But to be honest those children belong to him and his late wife but not to you nor your immediate family. Let us respect our selves.

Settle your differences as family. If they they based in abroad, would you fly there all because you want access to another man's kids? Biko, lets be guided.
bestmutiu2019:
please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.
My name is ade second to last born in a family of 5,my mum first and second born were male follow by a girl then me and my jnr bro that is ma mum last born
The only girl of my family that is my sister married a guy this guy is so rude and mannerless I don't know maybe it was because of the little money he has,fast forward they had their first born a boy,then two years later my sister gave birth to twins she deliver the first one by herself then CS for the second one,as Almighty Allah pleases my sister died the 3rd day she gave birth to her twins that is November 2017.
Although my late sister husband lost both his parents so those little girls are with my mum she has been taking care of them since then,so one issue arise when one prophet told my mum that they should do this 1,1. tribal marks for those little girls to prevent their late mother from disturbing them in which my late sister husband decline,he came back the 3rd day September 29 2019 that he has come to claim these little girls that he has already paid for their boarding school that they are going to boarding school,twins that is not up to 2 years, meanwhile their first born is not staying with him a boy of 4 years old he says that he should go and be staying with one of his street uncle.
We accept these little twins started their boarding school in the neighboring state, like two months after then when mum go and visit the twins at the boarding school,they says my mum did not have any right to visit these twins because of the instructions their father gave them,my mum cried like say tomorrow no dey.

Meanwhile the first born that is staying with his street uncle he also order that man not to let any of us to see him.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Bosch10(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Swissheart:
Firstly, if you kill a man, you'll go to jail and render the kids fatherless so take it easy.

Secondly, your mom wanted to give the twins mark on their faces, their father wasn't pleased with it and he came to pick his kids from your mom. That is also not a problem because he is their father, he has the right to. You mentioned it yourself that he has the finance to take care of them too.

The only issue here is that the man wants to cut all ties with your family, that is what you all have to address. Fighting him, insulting him wont work. You guys should remember he has lost his wife too and he hasn't even gotten over it. Why prepare for battle with a grieving man?

Your mom should talk to him with all sincerity and love. The love you guys have for your late sister should be the basis for whatever you are doing for her kids and to her husband otherwise that man will take those children away from you people for life.
I envy the way u approached the issue.you are one of the wisest women av seen.and I would like to marry a lady who reasons like you
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by dotedote: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
He's their father and has EVERY RIGHT to their FULL CUSTODY as the only one that can contest that (his late wife) is no more. It's very important to note that every other person (including your mom) is a 3rd party.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by earnit3: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
johnkey:
you don't have one iota of sense can't be arguing with a stupid fool fück off and maintain your lane abeg, I don't need your mentions or anybody else.
It's official. You don't have sense. Keyboard warrior. Go home and wake your mother with sliding tackle because you lack home training. Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale. Werey nbe lorie. Ashiere omo buruku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Bigsteveg(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=NerdyRudeGyal post=92183317]He should at least give your mom supervised access to see her granddaughters. Totally cutting her off from seeing them is quite wicked. The fact that she told him what the false prophet had said meant she wasn't going to go ahead without his approval in the first place. He probably wanted to take them away from her prior to this tribal mark issue and is only using it as a bait.

[/quote
Lol so they will not tell the father before giving the children tribal mark?
@OP...I don't understand, seems your family is fetish. Are you not a Christian/Muslim? Dont you believe in prayers?
If am the one, I will take then away from your family also. The children were with your family before you decided to give them fetish tribal mark, the children will be thank their father for life.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Bigsteveg(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
He should at least give your mom supervised access to see her granddaughters. Totally cutting her off from seeing them is quite wicked. The fact that she told him what the false prophet had said meant she wasn't going to go ahead without his approval in the first place. He probably wanted to take them away from her prior to this tribal mark issue and is only using it as a bait.

Lol so they will not tell the father before giving the children tribal mark?
@OP...I don't understand, seems your family is fetish. Are you not a Christian/Muslim? Dont you believe in prayers?
If am the one, I will take then away from your family also. The children were with your family before you decided to give them fetish tribal mark, the children will be thank their father for life.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by johnkey: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ishilove:

It's official. You don't have sense. Keyboard warrior. Go home and wake your mother with sliding tackle because you lack home training. Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale. Werey nbe lorie. Ashiere omo buruku.
oh I'm senseless because I replied your insult with an insult when na my lane I dey jeje abi na your mama OP dey talk about? shows how much sense you have in that your akamu brain, mumu writing insult in italics lol I can imagine how dumb you are like your words are supposed to freeze my fingers from typing or what, olofo na you shoot insult first na you still dey call me warrior, OH! you were never expecting that lmao you're used to getting your smelling ass licked by the stupid simps on this site well I don't give a fück about you or anyone on this site, in other words koshi danu and stop mentioning me, I don't have your time dumb bïtch, it's your stupid mom I blame cos if she had flushed you away I wouldn't be here talking back at a dumb hoe or we can blame your useless father for not being able to afford a condom, well you got my attention you can choke on my last ever mention of you and don't bother quoting me cause I won't be reading it or you can as well waste your time seeing you got nothing better to do with your wretched life
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by lomprico(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amb1045:
you people should call him and talk to him. make him understand that your family means no harm to the kids. if he refuse to adhere to your family talks, take him to cult

no be only cult na ogboni!

if the man decides to stop them no law can change that unless he is maltrearing the kids.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by tafabaloo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Swissheart:
Firstly, if you kill a man, you'll go to jail and render the kids fatherless so take it easy.

Secondly, your mom wanted to give the twins mark on their faces, their father wasn't pleased with it and he came to pick his kids from your mom. That is also not a problem because he is their father, he has the right to. You mentioned it yourself that he has the finance to take care of them too.

The only issue here is that the man wants to cut all ties with your family, that is what you all have to address. Fighting him, insulting him wont work. You guys should remember he has lost his wife too and he hasn't even gotten over it. Why prepare for battle with a grieving man?

Your mom should talk to him with all sincerity and love. The love you guys have for your late sister should be the basis for whatever you are doing for her kids and to her husband otherwise that man will take those children away from you people for life.

I love your wisdom sir. God bless you.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by stonecoldcafe: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or

You cannot kill anybody, go and sit down and marry your own wife then mark your kids face as you desire.
You conspire with false prophets masquerading as men of God and you attempt occultic and fetish things on children of how old? Their mother is disturbing them bawo? Do you know the emotional issues some adults (who were given tribal marks on their face) deal with?
Make una go siddon jo

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by stonecoldcafe: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jullima:
Really OP? Your family want to mark his twin girls with a fetish tribal mark and you expect the man not to take his girls and run?? I am sorry if I am the man I would do the same, any access to the girls is enough time to give them the mark. It’s not everyone that believes in mumbo jumbo and for those that believe are freaked when it’s coming from a source they aren’t familiar with.

God bless you. The man is worried, not only about the mark but fetish things
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by lastclaire4(f): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:

Hmm.. I feel for mama but mama caused 60% of the problem. Before a an herbalist will say something like that it means mama took those children to the herbalist's hut. Not everyone will take that lightly. Although the man is over reacting by severing all ties.

To be honest the best that can happen is that mama goes to see the children as it is that man can never leave his kids with mama again.

What you can do is to gather people and meet the man especially people he has respect for including mama to beg the man. However, it sounds just do it to get access to those kids.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by holuwajobar(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
If anything happens to this man, you will be held responsible.

Shebi u can kill abi
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by helpsomeone: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
johnkey:
your mom is stupid for considering marking those innocent twins face to be scarred for life, rubbish. and to that fake prophet na ogun go kill am, useless family na so my useless older cousin with her dead prophetess mark my face too that year in the absence of my mom.
Modified:if my insult no touch you abeg maintain your lane
@ishilove
oh I'm senseless because I replied your insult with an insult when na my lane I dey jeje abi na your mama OP dey talk about? shows how much sense you have in that your akamu brain, mumu writing insult in italics lol I can imagine how dumb you are like your words are supposed to freeze my fingers from typing or what, olofo na you shoot insult first na you still dey call me warrior, OH! you were never expecting that lmao you're used to getting your smelling ass licked by the stupid simps on this site well I don't give a fück about you or anyone on this site, in other words koshi danu and stop mentioning me, I don't have your time dumb bïtch, it's your stupid mom I blame cos if she had flushed you away I wouldn't be here talking back at a dumb hoe or we can blame your useless father for not being able to afford a condom, well you got my attention you can choke on my last ever mention of you and don't bother quoting me cause I won't be reading it or you can as well waste your time seeing you got nothing better to do with your wretched life
. Oh boy! You be Badoo. You don't vess too much. Settle the matter amicably please. Stop insult. This is public forum and you don't see each other.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
johnkey:
[/s]
I didn't bother wasting my time reading the trash you wrote up there. Oloriburuku omo ale. Go back home and get another bout of home training because you badly need it. Keyboard warrior. Na for internet una get power but when we see you offline, you are dirty looking, haggard, frustrated and unhappy.

Madness dwells in your head and destiny. Tell your mum she is stupid when you wake her up with a slap. Bastard born troway.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
helpsomeone:
. Oh boy! You be Badoo. You don't vess too much. Settle the matter amicably please. Stop insult. This is public forum and you don't see each other.
He is kuku insulting his mother, seeing as he is quick to insult other people's mothers. Don't you sense how frustrated he is? Check well, he is probably one of the jobless e-beggars using alternate usernames on Nairaland and spamming the forum with their account numbers.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Hushpuppies(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
bestmutiu2019:

I don't know how old you are, but look at you...... You and your family wants to give another man's children strange tribal marks for what reason.

Boy, go and marry your own wife and stop being stupid.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Anextin(f): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Poster, the only solution, is to ask your mom to go beg this man with all the tears she has to please allow her visit the kids. She should promise to never ever consider taking his kids yo any prophet let alone one that want to put tribal marks on them. You and your mom has no iota of right over them kids.
You can't do shit, only your mom can plead with his heart. Let her be remorseful and repentant. You will see that with time he might even bring the boy to come stay with her
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by postmann: 12:18am On Aug 03, 2020
@ OP, go get a life. You're freaking out of your stupid mind to interfere with a father over his kids.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by mapet: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2020
bestmutiu2019:

With due respect to your feelings, you cant do him squart....
1. By law, he has every right either to allow or deny you all access to his children.
2. How on earth do you think you can impose your beliefs on him? How can you even mute the idea of tribal marks on children that are not yours?
3. You have betrayed his trust...and that is why he's reacting this way. He will do everything to keep the children away from you all, cos he doesn't trust you all not to put marks on his children against his wish (if you have not done so already)
4. Better be careful confronting him, else he deals with you....
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by MahatmaGhandi: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Greatzeus:

They are his kids,leave them to him. As long as he's taking good care of them,that is they are going to school and feeding well,leave them to him.
Can your mom cater for them? Can she send them to school and feed them well? Tell your mum to keep them in her prayers.
If you want to claim them, legally or illegal,you will spend money and other resources,do you have it? Do your mom have money to do case?

A case with the biological parent of a kid? It wont fly! na the man get e pikin, the stakes of the his wife's family is inferior to his rights as far as his kids are concerned.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by MahatmaGhandi: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2020
MMotimo:
Mutiu, you believe in hocus pocus prophets talking smack about a mother “disturbing “her own offspring and it has not occurred to you that in the hocus pocus world, those twins can see to it that your own life does not amount to anything for being part of this evil conspiracy?

Mutiu, you are toying with ejire? Playing with fire ehn? And despite the way you are thinking and talking, you don’t realize that someone is “disturbing “ you already? You think this your kati kati talk is normal? You should go and do your own tribal marks first to fight the person that is disturbing you to be thinking and talking like this.

Prophecy ko, tribal marks ni! Small time, the prophet would declare the girls are witches. In 2020, you want to disfigure beautiful twin girls because of foolish prophecies. God punish poverty! The Dad should have organized map-sized tribal marks for all of you to get a taste of your own medicine.

“You can kill this man” you apparently, have even more criminal tendencies.

You think he does not have the mark already? Lolz
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by josite: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2020
bestmutiu2019:

the man is very right,with your stupid prophet instructions ,very soon he will be told that the twins are witches and should be constantly flogged.you are not their father or mother so you have no legal right to access them,go and birth your own children
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by gbogboija: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2020
You really need to be delivered from spirit of madness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage! / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.