Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children (31816 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by calabardick(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2020
Jullima:
Really OP? Your family want to mark his twin girls with a fetish tribal mark and you expect the man not to take his girls and run?? I am sorry if I am the man I would do the same, any access to the girls is enough time to give them the mark. It’s not everyone that believes in mumbo jumbo and for those that believe are freaked when it’s coming from a source they aren’t familiar with.

You're right.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by calabardick(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2020
To me the way they're after those kids is suspicious, are ther trying to bewitch them?
Why try to keep one fettish and demonic mark on someone's child?

he is their biological father, he has 100% decision and right over them, if he doesn't want you to come close to his kids kindly stay clear, let your mom mind her business, afterall you've killed your daughter so live his children alone else you're looking for trouble.

The appearance of the evil prophet in the scene tells all about your family.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by calabardick(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Amb1045:
you people should call him and talk to him. make him understand that your family means no harm to the kids. if he refuse to adhere to your family talks, take him to court

Take him to court on what grounds?

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by afrodoc(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.
My name is ade second to last born in a family of 5,my mum first and second born were male follow by a girl then me and my jnr bro that is ma mum last born
The only girl of my family that is my sister married a guy this guy is so rude and mannerless I don't know maybe it was because of the little money he has,fast forward they had their first born a boy,then two years later my sister gave birth to twins she deliver the first one by herself then CS for the second one,as Almighty Allah pleases my sister died the 3rd day she gave birth to her twins that is November 2017.
Although my late sister husband lost both his parents so those little girls are with my mum she has been taking care of them since then,so one issue arise when one prophet told my mum that they should do this 1,1. tribal marks for those little girls to prevent their late mother from disturbing them in which my late sister husband decline,he came back the 3rd day September 29 2019 that he has come to claim these little girls that he has already paid for their boarding school that they are going to boarding school,twins that is not up to 2 years, meanwhile their first born is not staying with him a boy of 4 years old he says that he should go and be staying with one of his street uncle.
We accept these little twins started their boarding school in the neighboring state, like two months after then when mum go and visit the twins at the boarding school,they says my mum did not have any right to visit these twins because of the instructions their father gave them,my mum cried like say tomorrow no dey.

Meanwhile the first born that is staying with his street uncle he also order that man not to let any of us to see him.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN

This one is a fool. You want to scar the face of a man's child, now you want to kill the man over his own children. Did you have stroke as a baby, cos this your brain no be follow come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by FBS: 12:14am On Aug 04, 2020
This can't be true! Nah. nah. shocked shocked

You want to scare a baby for life and then their father's life?

This can't be true! Nah. nah. nah shocked shocked
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by budaatum: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
From what I understand, the Root Cause of the whole thing was the Moment a So called Prophet says your Mom should Cancel the faces those little kids for whatever!

You guys should be Careful all that stuff on the Name of Rituals.. you End up opening and Exposing yourself to all manner of things..

The Kids are his kids anyway! But He should not act that way at all!

You all Should Ignore and Table the Matter to God in Prayers! Pray without Ceasing about that Matter! With Prayers in the Name of JESUS, He will bring them back by Himself..
Can you believe it? I wonder how op would feel towards his mother if she'd written Ogun on face and Jesus can't erase it.

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Dshocker(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Amb1045:
you people should call him and talk to him. make him understand that your family means no harm to the kids. if he refuse to adhere to your family talks, take him to court

Which court?..... Since the mother is late,the father now have full rights as to what to do with the children

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Dshocker(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.
My name is ade second to last born in a family of 5,my mum first and second born were male follow by a girl then me and my jnr bro that is ma mum last born
The only girl of my family that is my sister married a guy this guy is so rude and mannerless I don't know maybe it was because of the little money he has,fast forward they had their first born a boy,then two years later my sister gave birth to twins she deliver the first one by herself then CS for the second one,as Almighty Allah pleases my sister died the 3rd day she gave birth to her twins that is November 2017.
Although my late sister husband lost both his parents so those little girls are with my mum she has been taking care of them since then,so one issue arise when one prophet told my mum that they should do this 1,1. tribal marks for those little girls to prevent their late mother from disturbing them in which my late sister husband decline,he came back the 3rd day September 29 2019 that he has come to claim these little girls that he has already paid for their boarding school that they are going to boarding school,twins that is not up to 2 years, meanwhile their first born is not staying with him a boy of 4 years old he says that he should go and be staying with one of his street uncle.
We accept these little twins started their boarding school in the neighboring state, like two months after then when mum go and visit the twins at the boarding school,they says my mum did not have any right to visit these twins because of the instructions their father gave them,my mum cried like say tomorrow no dey.

Meanwhile the first born that is staying with his street uncle he also order that man not to let any of us to see him.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN

Young man,you and your mother don't have any right on those children.... You guys can only beg and convince the father to grant you people access to the children.
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by hectorswag(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2020
SmileDance:
I personally will cut ties with anybody who suggests tribal marks for my children. Wtf

The thought alone scares me. Like C'mon... In this day and age?? undecided
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by space9880: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Jullima:
Really OP? Your family want to mark his twin girls with a fetish tribal mark and you expect the man not to take his girls and run?? I am sorry if I am the man I would do the same, any access to the girls is enough time to give them the mark. It’s not everyone that believes in mumbo jumbo and for those that believe are freaked when it’s coming from a source they aren’t familiar with.
Well said.. The twins have been with you guys for 2yrs now without problem. He took them away when your mother wanted to give them that rubbish mark. If I was the man I’d have done the same
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by budaatum: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
bestmutiu2019:

Op, update please. Did you scar those twins?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.