Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! (18739 Views)

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary / Prof Soludo Tears Okonjo Iweala To Shreds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Kc3000: 6:05am On Feb 10, 2011
I'm not particularly familiar with the statement that Goodluck made, so I would desist from any insults as many here have resorted to. Quite frankly, I doubt that most people here even know what or to whom Goodluck was refering to, when he made the comments. Moreover, I'm not thrilled by the attempts of some in specific parts of this country to blow out of proportion every perceived mistep by GEJ.
  I still find GEJ to be the most appealling candidate of all the eligible candidates with any meaningful chance of winning (some folks are just wasting their time and resources), and I expect him to carry the vast majority of the votes in the SS and SE. He should also do very well in the middle-belt and might do better than most expect in the north. I really don't know what his chances are in the SW, they might all line up behind ACN and call it a day, which won't suprise me, based on my observations of their politics in the past.
     GEJ is not a saint, he certainly does not possess a magic wand that would fix all of Nigeria's problems, and none of the vying candidates does. In any case, I expect Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to emerge as the new president of Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 10, 2011
Kc3000:

I'm not particularly familiar with the statement that Goodluck made, so I would desist from any insults as many here have resorted to. Quite frankly, I doubt that most people here even know what or to whom Goodluck was refering to, when he made the comments. Moreover, I'm not thrilled by the attempts of some in specific parts of this country to blow out of proportion every perceived mistep by GEJ.
  I still find GEJ to be the most appealling candidate of all the eligible candidates with any meaningful chance of winning (some folks are just wasting their time and resources), and I expect him to carry the vast majority of the votes in the SS and SE. He should also do very well in the middle-belt and might do better than most expect in the north. I really don't know what his chances are in the SW, they might all line up behind ACN and call it a day, which won't suprise me, based on my observations of their politics in the past.
     GEJ is not a saint, he certainly does not possess a magic wand that would fix all of Nigeria's problems, and none of the vying candidates does. In any case, I expect Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to emerge as the new president of Nigeria.

there's even love in war, there should never be a situation where a president of a country should use such derogatory remark.
Do you know in South Africa, Jacob Zuma is also under pressure due to the statement he uttered, by saying; ' a vote to the ANC is like a vote to paradise, while a vote to the opposition is likened to that of HELL'. I just don't know why most of our so-called african leaders are so uncouth in the choice of words they choose
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nurudeenzz: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2011
GEJ must check his words befor he wrecks his rep. we don't want a president who dose not think befor he speaks.he shouldn't use bad words its not good for business lipsrsealed
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2011
yoruba people and inferiority complex, GEJ no call anybody name, if fashola no like what was said biko ga metu ezigbo transformer. shooooo,

SW governors catching feelings over rhetoric? Na wa. i guess politic is not for them them cos no be kids game,  umuazi

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 6:37am On Feb 10, 2011
seanet02:

Comparing Fashola's Performance to ODECHUKWU jonathan, ODECHUKWU is a failure. He is a very silly. President. No wonder he can not solve jos crisis. Always using gutter languages. President ODECHUKWU

comparing Fasho- ARA to GEJ no make sense, Wetin OBj do for Jos crisis, I can bet my life your idol FASHO-ARA cannot solve Jos crisis either if given the chance cos it is beyond him
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ejisconotension: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf is a true Nigerian. His comment are not borne out of hatred or indiscipline like most anti-GEJ members on this forum. Pls brother, dont abadon your pragmaticity for issues. I've observed it that people look at the wrong side of issues on this media.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2011
Me I am going to be very prejudice in my voting (something AWO taught me), If you aint from the Niger Delta I aint voting for your @$$ period,
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by oyewolejos(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

Fashola will end up in PDP.
ACN hates him, T[b]inubu has spent time and money trying to eject the man[/b]. ACN people are a bunch of rascals for the most part.

Now i know this idiot is sick.
Any attempt to argue with u is just a waste of time and space. U should be regarded as nobody since it seems you are suffering from Autism.
Is this not the same Fashola that got a return ticket unopposed?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2011
hahahahahaha! LMFAO @ejiscotension cheesy cheesy
ejisconotension:

Beaf is a true Nigerian. His comment are not borne out of hatred or indiscipline like most anti-GEJ members on this forum. Pls brother, dont abadon your pragmaticity for issues. I've observed it that people look at the wrong side of issues on this media.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by precy1718: 7:07am On Feb 10, 2011
ataya 4 oga GEJ, which kain boss him wan be, but i wan make nollywood produce the movie sharpsharp

i still dey laf oooooooooooooooooooooooooo GEJ 4,
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by johnie: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2011
Na Atiku dey laff now!

Me sef follow dey laff.

grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Chuks84(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2011
Its amazing how some numbskulls are trying to  defend GEJ by saying he didn't call anybody's name. The fact is that he made the statement that the west is being run by rascals, he has no right to call anyone a rascal, the irony is that a couple of pdp govs held sway in the west before their mandates were invalidated by the election tribunal due to the fraudulent manner in which their votes were obtained. So what will GEJ call these people?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by fstranger3(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2011
Chuks84:

Its amazing how some numbskulls are trying to defend GEJ by saying he didn't call anybody's name. The fact is that he made the statement that the west is being run by rascals, he has no right to call anyone a rascal, the irony is that a couple of pdp govs held sway in the west before their mandates were invalidated by the election tribunal due to the fraudulent manner in which their votes were obtained. So what will GEJ call this people?

Former rascals!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by vasa: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2011
I have à question to ask
What if come apirll 29 GEJ
Won this election? What will all of you here on nl against him do ? Denounce ur
Citizenship or what?.
The truth and only solution to nigerian problem is break up.
British made à very big mistake by fusing these 3 major ethnic group
together. Nl is a typical example of real Nigeria where no one accept
fault from their ethnic group.
Waiting for answers,
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by berth(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2011
It not comin as a suprise 2 me, said it b/4,dat Gej is clueless nd does nt even fink b/4 he talk, it is after he talks he realizes wat damage he's done 2 himself, so sori 4 him!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by dayokanu(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2011
Yeeehhhh

Fashola has KO the mumu Odechukwu.

What difference intelligence makes.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by dayokanu(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2011
Stranger ,

Anywhere respect is earned, Did you remember a Governorship candidate in the US telling Obama to shove it?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by beeman80: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2011
I have always known that PDP meant People's Destructive Party. They are a bunch of retrogressive that lack intellectual tendencies and passion for Nigeria.They have NO PLAN for the masses.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by fstranger3(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Stranger ,

Anywhere respect is earned, Did you remember a Governorship candidate in the US telling Obama to shove it?

Two wrongs never make a right
I remember, but generally US governors and politicians generally refrain from ridiculing the office of the president.

Do you remember what happened to Wilson after he disrespected Obama? The public outcry and his subsequent apology?

Lets be honest, Fashola crossed the line and he ought to apologize.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by dayokanu(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2011
If Obama dares call any governor a rascal he should expect worse response

Obama knows what decorum is about, and would definitely not use such gutter language like that Alams prodigy
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by BabaO2: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2011
Jonatahn problem na english, make dem borrow am english.  
Honestly, this guy will mess up the golden opportunity he has.
Before now, my governorship vote na for FASHOLA , presidency na jonathan but now na  RIBADU without thinking again. It looks like jonathan has no mental capacity for that post
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Chuks84(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2011
fstranger3:

I remember, but generally US governors and politicians generally refrain from ridiculing the office of the president.

Do you remember what happened to Wilson after he disrespected Obama? The public outcry and his subsequent apology?

Why should fashola apologise? There is no comparison with wilson's case, wilson's comment were made without any provocation from Obama, meanwhile our dear old GEJ was the first to throw stones, if he is not capable of giving his subordinates respect, than he is not worthy of it!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by berth(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2011
Gej + sani kaita = catastrophy!!! both r same
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by titidowu(f): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2011
Mr presido dat one 2 much nowwwwwwwwwww
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Razman4fun(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2011
Wats wröng wit GEJ,,,may be he nt aware dat lagos is out of rule 4 PDP, Tell him 2 confirm from his God father(OBJ),
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by JomoGbomo2(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2011
On a normal ground, remove politics . would you compare Jonathan to Fashola?

i really don't think they belong to the same class. Fashola is way superior. thats why he was reminding GEJ that he didn't get there by luck!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by pinkrex(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf. Is turning a NL star in few days without notice. I choiceless envy his resilence in the Hormonal,emotional,spiritual,typo,insulti,replyo stupidito resistance to all this attacks. I think his DNA sample should be taken for a possible cure for aids.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by BabaO2: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2011

ogbeni, can you reason at all.? your arguement is opposite
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by 77ken: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2011
Finish Jonathan Season 1 eh!!!!!!!!!!!
Muta-bele  Jonathan.!!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by anonimi: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2011
But indeed GEJ is right on the spot that[b] Action Group[/b] (I forgot that they have upgraded to Action Congress + Nigeria) is a bunch of rascals masquerading as pseudo-progressives and dictators parading themselves as elders.
PDP has shown itself to be a MORE democratic establishment catering to diverse and divergent views through electoral primaries as evidence of its internal structural democratic values and obedience to court orders under GEJ's watch.
What do we have in Action Group (sorry again, Action Congress + Nigeria)? A group of geriatrics playing tingods and led by an Ashiwaju of Area Boys and Thug-in-Chief Ojuyobo who has imposed close and distant family members on the docile mass of people that makes up his party followers.
Btw, I hope all those posting on this thread know ALL candidates seeking office as State and National Assembly legilators.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by delimit(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2011
GEJ you are in trouble.
Now you know that luck cannot do everything.
Fashola don finish you-he did not win the governoship seat on luck (this is a big statement)
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by xoxogg(f): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2011
GEJ foot soldiers-you all should stop the name calling, and bashing of people who don't support him. Many undecided people read on silently, you are only cementing the foundation of distrust for your  candidate. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.