Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull (7600 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / My Response To "Padlock Wey Many Keys Dey Open Is Very Very Useless" / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by yusman14(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
You are right @OP.. Nigerian girls are damn boring.. they feel they are something or special ...infact they think they are doing you a favour by chatting with you..
Set of liabilities!!No goals,ambition,future plan .all they dream of is rich and innocent man to put their burden on...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by ForestHill: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:
god forbid I marry a nigerian woman.
They are very dull, imagine you try to start a conversation and all they say is "lol"
When I chatted with a white woman she talked like an intellectual but you see these nigerian women?
They are useless
Same with we men.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Tallesty1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:
They are very dull, imagine you try to start a conversation and all they say is "lol"
When I chatted with a white woman she talked like an intellectual but you see these nigerian women?
They are useless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by HomerTimpson: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

You are talking from experience based on your observations on your mother towards your dad
LOL you said my mind,i guess he was saying his dad should have engaged the pullout method cos his mom is nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Pweetyccee(f): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lol Abi I hope u know ur mum and sister's are Nigerian women

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frubben(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
ericmaestro:
stop the generalization bro...my gf is a nigerian and she is super amazing...u shouldnt use your experience to judge all girls
you go soon come cry for here. Lwkmd. Na pipo like who dey open new account
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
ericmaestro:

its obvious that u are mentally unstable...no need exchanging words with u
Na your papa na day mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Westernlove: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:
They are useless

A large percentage of them, All they know Is Food, Hoe Around, Begging, Tell Lies, Watch BBN, Zeeworld and Telemundo. Nevertheless A lot of Nigerian Males are Useless too......Na their Counterparts be that. Them fit themselves lol..... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
yusman14:
You are right @OP.. Nigerian girls are damn boring.. they feel they are something or special ...infact they think they are doing you a favour by chatting with you..
Set of liabilities!!No goals,ambition,future plan .all they dream of is rich and innocent man to put their burden on...
You're a true man, my brother.
Nigerian women are very foolish take sweetbuns for example

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Westernlove:

A large percentage of them, All they know Is Food, Hoe Around, Begging, Tell Lies, Watch BBN, Zeeworld and Telemundo. Nevertheless A lot of Nigerian Males are Useless too......Na their Counterparts be that. Them fit themselves lol..... grin grin grin
Perfectly said

1 Like

ForestHill:
Same with we men.
Simp

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
ericmaestro:

Ogbeni na that your Olosho mama wen day mentally unstable
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Smartgeek(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
You attract you kind. hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
But seriously if it's not that stupidity lives in a large quarters of some of you' brain rent free, so you expect ladies to respond to all conversations online when majority of these conversations are centered on "coming over" and "have you eaten?". Lol you all need to take a chill pill and examine yourselves before creating threads like this.

BTW Op are you jobless? You seem to have lots of time on your hands before coming to this generalized conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by ForestHill: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Simp
Chuba ego
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Pegi23(f): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Same way some Nigeria males are useless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Pegi23(f): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pegi23:
Same way some Nigeria males are useless. I said so let no simp reply me back. U met a guy and the next thing he is thinking of is having sex with u. I mean which kind of useless being is he. Of course a donkey. Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by hashtagged(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Lol Abi
I hope u know ur mum and sister's are Nigerian women

Just ignore the troll

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Brunosamel(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:
They are useless
stop generalizing, do have the intellects of enrolling in an interesting conversation before you start look for who to yab..
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LOL you said my mind,i guess he was saying his dad should have engaged the pullout method cos his mom is nigerian

Exactly ❗
That's why I focused on his mum
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by HomerTimpson: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

Exactly ❗ That's why I focused on his mum
SMH all this men & youngmen that refused to grow up...ITS SAD
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
SMH all this men & youngmen that refused to grow up...ITS SAD

They will grow up by force when they encounter real life situations
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Brunosamel:
stop generalizing, do have the intellects of enrolling in an interesting conversation before you start look for who to yab..
I'm more intelligent than your father
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by HomerTimpson: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

They will grow up by force when they encounter real life situations
@bolded,like this is why i don't really trust or can follow what some guys write on here,tell me a guy that's not at one point a simp in his life maybe few with even real life reasons,we all learn and reset our priorities as we grow up and face real life...but no all this boys won't stop lying
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by HomerTimpson: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Pegi23 post=92276332][/quote] LOL stop getting angry cos of some simps,i understand your point but why quote your self thou?Cos you FFP? Or what? undecided i demand an answerundecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Pegi23(f): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LOL stop getting angry cos of some simps,i understand your point but why quote your self thou?Cos you FFP? Or what? undecided i demand an answerundecided

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I don't know if you've seen any of my comments on one thread about African Americans we Nigerian niggar are really suffering from our women
Let me brief it around early 2019 I meet a black American woman from abbeville Louisiana she's very older than me,she showed commitment normal the way a woman is suppose to show it and she even have plans for me to come over but due to some Shi from me everything burst
So what's my point this woman know the reply of any conversation you strike and how to give a meaningful answer unlike our ladies here that lol have spoiled their life and they will make that chat boring for you with that stupid lol.
You won't believe when am not online this woman will have given me series of messages telling me she's worried that she haven't heard from me and she sometimes beg me to chat with her. which niaja girl will beg you to chat with her
And this woman is very very beautiful she told me whenever she go to the store she get atleast 3 toaster but she will tell them she already have someone,I swear our girls here can't compete with this woman when it's comes to beauty, it's only when you zoom her picture you will know she's already a grown up woman
You see I pray God just help us when you leave this shithole Nigerian girls will be the last thing on your radar Walai
It's is here in Nigeria that they're special no one gives a fūck about them in foreign countries

East African women are reasonable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:

You're a simp

Why

How
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
ericmaestro:

So just because you have a reasonable gf and you're praising her that's what makes you a simp.....lmaooo..... that's why I don't like to associate with red pillers.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by HomerTimpson: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Pegi23 post=92278238][/quote] when last did you visit calabar ?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Pegi23(f): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
when last did you visit calabar ?

I'm a purely Igbo girl
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by HomerTimpson: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pegi23:

I'm a purely Igbo girl
you resemble a precious i know from calabar tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together / Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / She Don't Respond To Touches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.