Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull (7560 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / My Response To "Padlock Wey Many Keys Dey Open Is Very Very Useless" / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Shut up harlot

Is this a compliment
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by GUNITGuy: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Once you engage valuable discourse forget it their only interested in petty discourse food, emotional
ElasticStone:

True to some extent, but most are void of basic understanding of intellectual trends so one needs to carefully select what tickles their fancy.

I will give you an instance based on the experience with my ex. she wasnt all that engaging when the covid19 was all up. I struck a converstion on logical ways the govt could structure or ease out the lockdown. All she was saying was ok and lol. But the moment we talked about restaurants etc...u needed to see paragraphs of reply. Fact is most nigerian girls are bereft of intellect.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by mediainc: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Money sparks their interest grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply / I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) / This Video Of Breast Under A Microscope Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.