Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) (9725 Views)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (End Of Discussion) / Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 12:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Olu317:
Apart from central Yoruba dialect , your clan's dialect and English language, Do have any knowledge on any semtic laguage ,be it Classic Hebrew or Arabic inscription ? ,,If not dont ever quote me again!.

Who could draw out blood than a hangman?

Who could draw out the Widowmaker safe another Widowmaker?

Cold blood is always in their thoughts, and that makes them the "expert" historians.

Those who desired your death will not see the end of this year, IJN.

Every monster sees itself at the apex in the food chain, but ended up in the belly at the end.

Ebo nii p'elebo, asasi nii p'alasasi. Eni bani kooku a siwaju e ku, obaranka ko maa kawon da sorun, obaranka.

Happy New year brother.

God bless you.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 12:38am On Jan 04, 2021
macof:

I'm glad more people on all platforms are waking up to the menace of these wannabe Hebrew Israelites and their different sects. Semitic people have a good laugh at us
It is just mockery

Agbotikuyo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 12:41am On Jan 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

God...you should be hanged for this thrash...what kind of weed did you smoke that led you to spill this nonsense.

macof:

I'm glad more people on all platforms are waking up to the menace of these wannabe Hebrew Israelites and their different sects. Semitic people have a good laugh at us
It is just mockery

Agbotikuyo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Who could draw out blood than a hangman?

Who could draw out the Widowmaker safe another Widowmaker?

Cold blood is always in their thoughts, and that makes them the "expert" historians.

Those who desired your death will not see the end of this year, IJN.

Every monster sees itself at the apex in the food chain, but ended up in the belly at the end.

Ebo nii p'elebo, asasi nii p'alasasi. Eni bani kooku a siwaju e ku, obaranka ko maa kawon da sorun, obaranka.

Happy New year brother.

God bless you.
Amen. May this 2021favour you in good health and prosperity......

Cheers
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Olu317:
Amen. May this 2021favour you in good health and prosperity......

Cheers

Amen my brother.

Stay safe and be careful with booty hunters who'd read the story and are trying to take over the blood hunt for couple of millions on the killer's table.

Gun runners are ready instruments in the hands of blood thirsty bandits and godless men who twist reality to suit their implicit ego and persuasions to perpetrate perfect crime just for the fun of it. It makes them feel powerful.

Be security conscious.

We've talked about the jungle, then a territorial lion suddenly appear and jungle justice that whet the appetite of the hungry killer who's counting votes for a kill turned up.

Is his life more worthy than anyone else's? You bet. I've never said anything close to this than he became paranoid, yet he finds gladness in a death request for another soul on new year day.

Indeed, God has used this thread to make him own up to what I've said about him and his premeditated crime in the offing. So it's a thanksgiving thread.

Eleda wa koni gba ibode.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Amen my brother.

Stay safe and be careful with booty hunters who'd read the story and are trying to take over the blood hunt for couple of millions on the killer's table.

Gun runners are ready instruments in the hands of blood thirsty bandits and godless men who twist reality to suit their implicit ego and persuasions to perpetrate perfect crime just for the fun of it. It makes them feel powerful.

Be security conscious.

We've talked about the jungle, then a territorial lion suddenly appear and jungle justice that whet the appetite of the hungry killer who's counting votes for a kill turned up.

Is his life more worthy than anyone else's? You bet. I've never said anything close to this than he became paranoid, yet he finds gladness in a death request for another soul on new year day.

Indeed, God has used this thread to make him own up to what I've said about him and his premeditated crime in the offing. So it's a thanksgiving thread.

Eleda wa koni gba ibode.
Ãshe wá. God is with us,irrespevtive of who we are or the school of thought we allign with.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Olu317:
Ãshe wá. God is with us,irrespevtive of who we are or the school of thought we allign with.

Cheers

Amen,

Just that I'm not talking about any "school of thought" here and now, other than that I have bursted a conspiracy against my life and yours orchestrated by Mr. macof.

Don't obscure the path of justice. It's already playing out. If you are looking for the meaning of Adimula, this is it before you. The spell is broken and the hostage freed.

Someone once said we'll rot in jail. And you often said bloodline will do the job. I can say, owo a maa je funwa. May we not be a victim of our inquisitiveness. Owo a maa je.

He knows the implications of what he has done, as he has spied on my place of business and my family when either him or his spy visited my shop at Egbeda.

That's what he meant by "I know where you are".

He set me up with a man, whom I ignorantly gave my personal details (my bank and business flier and product) and was to help me in my career by sending me to Europe.

And to do that, I'm to give them all my details so they can deal with me as they deem fit.

That's what he meant by I gave myself out "trying to market myself". Meanwhile, the hook that got me on the phone during the conversation as orchestrated by an "unknown helper" was "are you not a mixer?"

Unknown to me, my post of December 26th 2018 in health section about marada exposed my inclination to the adversary. So I blindly went for the bait, but thank God I was not too desperate.

He knows the legal implications, hence he has remained silent. This is a case of premeditated crime bursted in the bud. If I've gone for his offer, don't know where I would be now.

This man is liable to answer for his crime as you can't tell the fate of others that he might have sent to their untimely deaths with fake journey to Europe or whatever. These are online predators.

He's a jungle judge but there is a legal system in the land to convict him for his crime. I have set that in motion. The last time I called his go-between, he missed the call but called back the next day.

Trying to bamboozle me around, later his last question was "where are you staying?" He promised to visit me anytime he drives by. That's their plot behind the scene.

My posts here will have one of the "laughing Semitic people" trace him out at the end. Like Harman he will pay. His crime against the state will never go unpunished.

I'm not creating campaign of calumny against him, did I have the stomach to bring someone to such an open ridicule just to score a cheap historical point? NEVER.

We've all played out intellectually. But a crime is a crime. A criminal is the one conspiring for the life of another. Let justice run its course. I'm not disparaging this fellow. Thank God I'm alive.

The last time I was tempted to uncover his ruse for his insulting my dad, didn't I change the thread to "oriki, is there anything historical in it for us?"? Let justice run its due course.

Okete gbagbe ibosi, o degba alate o kawo l'eri.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Amen,

Just that I'm not talking about any "school of thought" here and now, other than that I have bursted a conspiracy against my life and yours orchestrated by Mr. macof.

Don't obscure the path of justice. It's already playing out. If you are looking for the meaning of Adimula, this is it before you. The spell is broken and the hostage freed.

Someone once said we'll rot in jail. And you often said bloodline will do the job. I can say, owo a maa je funwa. May we not be a victim of our inquisitiveness. Owo a maa je.

He knows the implications of what he has done, as he has spied on my place of business and my family when either him or his spy visited my shop at Egbeda.

He set me up with a man, whom I ignorantly gave my personal details (my bank and business flier and product) and was to help me in my career by sending me to Europe.

And to do that, I'm to give them all my details so they can deal with me as they deem fit.

That's what he meant by I gave myself out "trying to market myself". Meanwhile, the hook that got me on the phone during the conversation as orchestrated by an "unknown helper" was "are you not a mixer?"

Unknown to me, my post of December 26th 2018 in health section about marada exposed my inclination to the adversary. So I blindly went for the bait, but thank God I was not too desperate.

He knows the legal implications, hence he has remained silent. This is a case of premeditated crime bursted in the bud. If I've gone for his offer, don't know where I would be now.

This man is liable to answer for his crime as you can't tell the fate of others that he might have sent to their untimely deaths with fake journey to Europe or whatever. These are online predators.

He's a jungle judge but there is a legal system in the land to convict him for his crime. I have set that in motion. The last time I called his go-between, he missed the call but called back the next day.

Trying to bamboozle me around, later his last question was "where are you staying?" He promised to visit me anytime he drives by. That's their plot behind the scene.

My posts here will have one of the "laughing Semitic people" trace him out at the end. Like Harman he will pay. His crime against the state will never go unpunished.

I'm not creating campaign of calumny against him, did I have the stomach to bring someone to such an open ridicule just to score a cheap historical point? NEVER.

We've all played out intellectually. But a crime is a crime. A criminal is the one conspiring for the life of another. Let justice run its course. I'm not disparaging this fellow. Thank God I'm alive.

The last time I was tempted to uncover his ruse for his insulting my dad, didn't I change the thread to "oriki, is there anything historical in it for us?"? Let justice run its due course.

Hmmmmm. This is serious. But I know, I wont play into anyone's hand since, you have informed me on it.

I am certain of something and,which is the threat are bound to happen to people and us but we shall all prevail no matter,what or how enemies try. Ba mi, we sleep and wake up and wakeup which remains the grace of God. So, we shall prevail.

Ela is our saviour and protector.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by macof(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Amen,

When I said this people especially this one has psychosis(seeing, hearing, believing things that aren't real) and other mental/psychological problems it was not a mere insult.
It is clear I was saying the truth

I question his rubbish he cries, I ignore him he becomes paranoid and sees a faceless macof everywhere out to get him. wetin man go do

You need help and just so you remember, between you and I, you are the one who has commented with deathwish on me, you and your partner olu317 are the ones who have tried to locate me outside nairaland, once thinking I am a certain Mr. Makinde. So with this and your recognisable mental issues, your slander is not surprising and i hope nobody takes this nonsense seriously

These allegations are huge and I felt it important to say something but I will not respond to this nonsense again.

The death wish now hidden from this thread is attached below https://www.nairaland.com/4475313/yoruba-hebrew-heritage/74
It is this same thread that i engaged these guys seriously on their ridiculous claims that they are yet to defend causing all this immaturity and slander

@Lagosianswag, RedboneSmith, kayfra, lx3as, Amujale, RamessesIV, SaintBeehot, AjaanaOka, Rilwayne001, OgboAto, TAO11, scholes0, HappyPagan, PastorAIO, toyinakomolafe, FeelDeMusic, smellingmenses, FisifunKododada, GodIsBiafran, 9jakool, laudate, Konquest, nisai, AkinPhysicist, fatiaforreal, BabaRamota1980, YungMillionaire, HardMirror, Bigchee72, reallest, dablazor, Paulpaulpaul, Born2Freak, 9airaland, TerraCotta, Wulfruna, finofaya, davien, Nowenuse, deScifa, rinrin23), beejaay, FOLYKAZE, Sylvekzee, Ghost01, freethinker01, GooseBaba, rationalmind. plaetton, yorubaamerican, Glamrock, ghostofsparta, ezme, bigfrancis21, bcomputer101, adahib, Horus, Rossikk, AlfaSeltzer, PAGAN9JA, Sammy07, gomojam, y3mi, Moorish, gowonmaharajah, Balogunodua, Ideadoctor, RuggedSniper, babtoundey

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Olu317:
Hmmmmm. This is serious. But I know, I wont play into anyone's hand since, you have informed me on it.

I am certain of something and,which is the threat are bound to happen to people and us but we shall all prevail no matter,what or how enemies try. Ba mi, we sleep and wake up and wakeup which remains the grace of God. So, we shall prevail.

Ela is our saviour and protector.

Very well brother. As you can see from his response above, no remorse. The online character assassination continues.

Psychopaths are brilliant liars.

That's to tell you his program offline continue as well. Where metaphysical begged him to create his thread and leave mine alone, oh, how he took offence!

Yet I'm the one always calling him out when he's silent, he claims. How many of his thread have I participated in? But my "rubbish" has been his career on nl. It's 8 years and running.

A leopard can never change the color of it's skin.

My response to him has been banned, will rewrite sometimes later. Have a nice day and be security conscious. He that delivered Paul and Silas is still alive.

And please make sure you discuss this with your attorney. My brother is a lawyer and that's his take too.

Your life is worth more.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2021

Very hilarious comments, ultimately exposing more stubborn and committed ignorance. All 4 came hot because of my post on patterns of sound change.. That post really scared the hell out of all of you.

That's the post that further exposes you as a quack. You are an "imitator of the substitute" and not an original thinker or a researcher.

It was fun to read the angry reactions and honestly it's just because I've given up on you people already otherwise it ought to be a sad thing. No messiah can save you from your hebetudinous intellect and willful ignorance.

All hail the sorrow merchant. Its not too late to continue being yourself. All that matter is, you can't be anyone else. It's also clear you can't beat the reach of your inintellect.

Whatever you give to the world, a good part of it stays back to torment you. In other words, never give up.

I promise to teach you more about what you don't know and expose you to your ignorance here using your own limited knowledge as offered here.

I will explain for the last time to you on this matter of language.

#1 Yoruba placement
First of all, none of you are linguists and your command of the Yoruba language has been shown on this thread to be unimpressive so how can you claim to know that expert linguists are wrong on a matter you don't know enough about?

If my Yoruba is shown here to be unimpressive, then something is wrong with your intellect. You are not castigating my English grammar, but my Yoruba. You are a psychopath.

Ojo n ro, "rò" to you in that statement is re, e.i. breve, the variant that means "wither". You became confused because you copied the "fixed answer" but failed in "fluid application".

Fixed answers comes from fixed source, not from your fluid knowledge and natural understanding of the language in question as a native speaker. Hence you couldn't do any manoeuvring, but manipulation. You eventually stormed out of the thread!

I introduced a weasel word and you find yourself at a crossroads. You banged out, but I found a concrete hint on ancient Yorubas' understanding of the water circle.

Abinibi yato si ability.

Scholars (Africans and non Africans alike) who have studied the Yoruba language and other languages in the Volta-Niger (East Kwa) language group, have reported the result of their study and research.

Education is to be brainwashed in some instance.

No objection means no idea beyond the available information, if not, idea should have variant strands of convincing or compelling conclusions.

Research is an open ended investigation and communication of findings in term paper. It's continuous studying to whoever is given to any subject matter in whatever interest.

You don't dictate or militate against free spirit of enlightenment as you wont to do but failed.

And nobody has condemned the existence of a Niger - congo language group nor Yoruba Language 's relatedness to other languages in its immediate language family.

Quite a bit crazy, only one language in different directions that every major river flows and nobody raised an eyebrow.

I think you are hardworking fellow in your order. How do you place the origin of a people at a crossroad?

But they raised eyebrows if Yoruba is to relate to Hausa through you. Hausa shouldn't be in Yoruba neighborhood either. Her connection to the linguistic family up north in her neighborhood is "embarrassing".

So your blabbings are restricted to your clique of Hebrew and Arab wannabes who do not rely on facts.

When I found out Edo and Yoruba shared Odion, Odiyan, you "the father of Niger Congo" mocked the insight. Isn't that a fact enough?

No, "established fact" can only come from "the order's demo" you are acquainted with contextually. That's the psyche of the average imitator in every field.

When the word "Igbo" favour Igbo in Moremi tradition, you jumped to "ugbo", but when I cited M.A. Fabunmi, you recoiled. You are really confused.

You speak from both side of the mouth. I'm not the Yoruba supremacist you are looking for. I belonged to the black race and the human race, not to any artificial partitions.

Funny how you 4 can claim because a European was the first to come up with the label "Kwa languages" the idea must be false.

Well, because an European was the first to come up with the label "kwa languages", the idea must be true.

I hope you can think in better perspective when you have your idea mirrored back to you. Uncle Tom.

But it was also Europeans who came up with the idea of "semitic languages". So this point of referring to who came up with the idea is hypocritical.

I don't know how that offends you sir. Where a language is placed has nothing to tell us or deny us of the "tradition of origin" of the people in question. What language family do you place the Inca? Thus that abrogate her tradition?

Ultimately, the tradition of origin will validate whatever classification is placed on Yoruba history. You are trying hard to cast a spell on Yoruba history. Even you, a fake Yoruba.

You are a supposed "historian", linguistics has replaced folklore with you. Your research is ongoing in linguistics, not in the people's folklore or intellectual culture.

By this token, you are incompetent. You don't have the comprehensive grip of the vast subject but a narrow and myopic view.

Trying to remove Yoruba from Kwa on grounds that the language group was labelled by linguists of European descent, only to try to put Yoruba in Semitic - a language group created by linguists of European descent

You all lack consistent arguments

Rather, primitive linguistics had long relied on the Bible and had expectedly projected an idea of the world's oldest language to be Hebrew.

These terms, Semitic, Hamitic etc are derived from the "Bible", not from "Europe".

Yet with time, a new perspective that takes European languages from assumed "Semitic linguistic family" births.

The first scholar known to have conjectured that the European and Iranian languages were all derived from a common ancestor language was the Dutch scholar (name withheld to avoid antispam ban) in the latter half of the 17th century.

Afterwards, a German philosopher and mathematician published material countering the Biblical theory and supported the notion of a Scythian ancestory of European languages.

He "recognized that the Semitic languages such as Hebrew and Arabic and the Finno-Ugric languages of Finnish and Hungarian did not belong to the same language family as most of the languages of Europe".

This proves that time increases knowledge. You can copy the quoted part into your browser for more from the source.

Secondly, the fact that these language groups were first penned by someone of European descent does not mean the language groups are false. The ancestry of the scholar is inconsequential.

You can point us to the work of an African professor on European history other than "How Europe Underdevelop Africa".

A thing is not false because of who said it.. A thing is false simply because it is not true nor based on anything that can stand scrutiny.

Anything that can be believed can also be questioned. Its an intellectual process. Yours is a dogma and your position is "absolute truth" to you despite your intellectual flaws on the subject.

You can't be questioned, that's not my problem. Yet you don't know it all as the foregoing have shown: a thing is affected from conception by one who said it, so it's an angle that's either true or false.

Before, it used to be Semitic languages and Hamitic languages, but this changed with time and the Hamitic and Semitic languages of old are together classified as "Afro-Asiatic".

But you consistently refer to this group as Semitic languages, waxing biblical instead of scholarly as if you are ignorant of the truth. You are being careful and economical with the truth. This proves your paradigm wrong, always check on who says what. Intent is ab initio.

The linguists of European descent who were vital to the rise of linguistics in Africa were not racist or schizophrenic. That's an unnecessary label, one that is frankly untrue.

Who is saying anything contrary to your Eurocentrism? You are about to expose your thinly veiled antisemitism, the next paragraph does it.

You don't think the semitic people who you want to be are racist despite all the things they wrote in their holy books?

Wow, this is quite a revelation. So there's something about us in the Semitic religious books well known to you? That truth is buried in your subconscious.

We dare not ask for details. It's an aspect of history banned from public consumption within you.

You think they like you? Anyway that's a topic for another day, another thread.

This is the frame from which you see the world. No one can cure you from it. You function intellectually from this premises and adjust every knowledge based on this.

You can tell us of the amount of love you have for others you hate that makes you hunt for my life while I try to market myself to your spy.

In extension, tell us your great gain from the balkanization of Africa from "Semitic" devils that hurt all of mankind just to save his own.

And my warmest regards to local chiefs for selling their kinds into slavery in droves. Everyone is a saint except the Semitic religious books and her people.

Learn to leave petty politics and face the fact, no good race anywhere. You are no good man either. But you are trying to project and defend your "good race".

How did people whom you claimed never knew you exist discriminate against you in the first instance? So the imagined green Sahara is an hoax?

There was a contact, apology to Chinua Achebe of blessed memory.

The placement of Yoruba, Ewe, Nupe, Igbo , Edo, Idoma, Igala, Fon fon, Ga etc as related languages have not been rejected by any renowned scholar, rather our knowledge of the science of these languages has improved because of the initial work that grouped these languages together.

Before nko? What slave ever rejects the works of his master? Nobody has a problem with the grouping, at least not me.

The grouping is not the same as the "original home". Original tongue connected the speakers, it doesn't solve the problem of the original home.

How good that you mentioned science: how has that science featured anywhere in all the harvest of grammar that we have here?

My own ongoing research for my thesis on ancient Yoruba history has been aided by the work of historical linguists so historians can testify.

Your own ongoing research on ancient Yoruba history is rooted to historical linguistics? Ancient Yoruba history indeed.

Tell us something. How on earth does a researcher testify without the people's tradition? That's quite elitist and very superficial.

All through your post here, no reference to anything Yoruba antiquity. Can you give what you don't have? You can't.

If you want some popular Yoruba linguists, here are some : Odutayo Akinkugbe, Bolaji Aremo, Abiodun Adetugbo.

You should have given us some of their recent influential findings that cut to the core of the Yoruba antiquity.

You love to mention names to hypnotize readers as though an authority and in the next breath you drop junks next to it.

People actually study these things. So it's not for any of you 4 to tell linguists that they are all wrong when your argument makes no sense.

You are yet to make any profound statement all along. What material do you read? Remind me who Robin Law is again. Clever historian.

#2. Comparative Historical Linguistics
Even from my own research and reflection as a historian who has keen interest in linguistics
All Kwa languages possess identical properties... To name a few:
- a high and low tone and occasional mid tone; absence of gender and plural forms of words;
- no verb conjugations, nor change in verb morphology during change in grammatical aspects eg. O lọ : he goes / he went (lọ will always remain lọ in every aspect without undergoing a morphological change)

Hurrah, you've made such a wonderful discovery!!! (1) Diacritics, (2) absence of present or past tenses and past participles in kwa languages, (3) no gender pronoun, e.g. he, she, him, her.

All the examples you gave of the attributes of the kwa languages culminated in "lo", it sure serves to answer all other queries in your discovery.

These are better credited to your great erudition from now on. Wait, is this part of the ancient Yoruba history in your "thesis" through which "historian can testify"?

(1). How did your imputed findings lived up to the title you gave to it: "Comparative hustorical linguistics" what languages have you compared?

(2). How is a topic in basic or elementary grammar the same as historical linguistics? What manner of scholarship is this?

(3). If you don't have examples from other members of the linguistic family as a researcher, how do we know you've done any homework?

(4). How could a bona fide Yoruba man claim the mid tone to be "occasional"? What's occasional about the mid tone in ambiguity prone languages?

You are the prove that you are not Yoruba, that thought ought not cross your mind.

Finally, you seems to major in minor in your research but a force to be reckoned with in efforts against others impression on the same topic. That's another exhibit of context without contents plus bullying.

Totally different from semitic languages

Plus I have demonstrated that there are patterns of change in the consonant sounds of words in Kwa languages

You are aware of Niger Congo and Volta Niger as well as kwa linguistic family but the phrase "Afro-Asiatic language family" beats you.

Instead, you waxed anachronistic, "Semitic languages". How does this portray your claim to erudition and indepth understanding of the subject?

Only Yoruba is related to all these linguistic family, but its "embarrassment" to spot her to Semitic language (Afro-Asiatic). Very strange self-conscious infested researcher.

Afro-Asia is the one thing you don't want to hear or see. Its so much that you avoid mentioning the clause like plague, lest you bolster the opposing argument against yourself.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2021

The linguists of European descent who were vital to the rise of linguistics in Africa were not racist or schizophrenic. That's an unnecessary label, one that is frankly untrue.

Nobody is saying anything contrary to your Eurocentric intelligence here. Just that you are about to expose your thinly veiled antisemitism, the next paragraph does it.

You don't think the semitic people who you want to be are racist despite all the things they wrote in their holy books?

Wow, this is quite a revelation. So there's something about us in the Semitic religious books well known to you?

It's left to you to tell us the part in your blind reference and how your conclusion was drawn. That kind of truth is intentionally buried in your conscious.

Then with that, you are not a fact minding scholar but a self centered opposition to any idea contrary to your worldview.

You think they like you? Anyway that's a topic for another day, another thread.

This is the frame from which you see the world, "politics". No one can cure you from it. You function intellectually from this premises and adjust every knowledge based on this.

You can tell us of the amount of love you have for others you hate that makes you hunt for my life while I try to market myself to your spy.

In extension, tell us your great gain from the balkanization of Africa from "Semitic" devils that hurt all of mankind just to save his own.

And my warmest regards to local chiefs for selling their kinds into slavery in droves. Everyone is a saint except the Semitic religious books and her people.

Try leave petty politics and face the fact, no good race anywhere. You are no good man either. But you are trying to project and defend your "good race".

How did people whom you claimed never knew you exist discriminate against you in the first instance? So the "imagined green Sahara" is an hoax you mean?

The placement of Yoruba, Ewe, Nupe, Igbo , Edo, Idoma, Igala, Fon fon, Ga etc as related languages have not been rejected by any renowned scholar, rather our knowledge of the science of these languages has improved because of the initial work that grouped these languages together.

Before nko? What slave ever rejects the works of his master? Nobody has a problem with the grouping, at least not me.

The grouping is not the same as the "original home". Original tongue connected the speakers, it doesn't solve the problem of the original home.

How good that you mentioned science: how has that science featured anywhere in all the harvest of grammar that we have here?

My own ongoing research for my thesis on ancient Yoruba history has been aided by the work of historical linguists so historians can testify.

Your own ongoing research on ancient Yoruba history is rooted to historical linguistics? Ancient Yoruba history indeed.

Tell us something. How on earth does a researcher testify without the people's tradition? That's quite elitist and very superficial.

If you want some popular Yoruba linguists, here are some : Odutayo Akinkugbe, Bolaji Aremo, Abiodun Adetugbo.

You should have given us some of their recent influential findings that cut to the core of the Yoruba antiquity.

You love to mention names to legitimize and hypnotize readers as though an authority and in the next breath you drop junks next to it.

People actually study these things. So it's not for any of you 4 to tell linguists that they are all wrong when your argument makes no sense.

#2. Comparative Historical Linguistics
Even from my own research and reflection as a historian who has keen interest in linguistics
All Kwa languages possess identical properties... To name a few:
- a high and low tone and occasional mid tone; absence of gender and plural forms of words;
- no verb conjugations, nor change in verb morphology during change in grammatical aspects eg. O lọ : he goes / he went (lọ will always remain lọ in every aspect without undergoing a morphological change)

Hurrah, you've made such a wonderful discovery!!! Such an aggrandizement of elementary knowledge as substitute for the missing advance studies on the subject.

(1) Diacritics,
(2) absence of present or past tenses and past participles in kwa languages.
(3) no gender pronoun like he or she, him or her, etc.
(4). Using the substitute as metrics for making conclusion on a subject at hand.

These are better credited to your great erudition. Is this part of the ancient Yoruba history in your "thesis" through which "historian can testify"?

How did your imputed findings lived up to the title you gave to it: "Comparative hustorical linguistics" what languages have you compared, and if these are discoveries, why isn't anymore else free to make known there's in peace?

How is a beginners' topic in grammar the same as historical linguistics? What manner of scholarship is this? That's another exhibit of context without content and terribly dummy term paper.

Totally different from semitic languages

Plus I have demonstrated that there are patterns of change in the consonant sounds of words in Kwa languages

You haven't made any profound findings, you've just showed a one-sided differentiation based on what you already know about the well studied substitute, English grammar.

All the examples you gave of the attributes of the kwa languages culminated in "lo", it sure serves to answer all other queries in your discovey.

You don't have examples from other members of the linguistic family as a researcher. So how do we know you've done any homework?

An etymon is a word or morpheme from which a later word is derived.
Cognages are words that share common etymological origin..

That is cognates are siblings and have an etymon as their parent.

If so, break up "olaaka" to fixed constituent etymon "ola", "aaka" and oruka to "oru" and "ka": is Igbo's ola the same as oru in Yoruba?

Is aaka in Igbo the same as ka in Yoruba? The onus of this question is this: when you invoke science, you advance your data with science.

Exercise your intellect to come up with impressive findings. If not, you are a mere copy and paste e-deceiver. You are just imitating the substitute.

You jump on my post to argue with my sound pattern without actually debunking it because you don't understand what cognates and etymon mean.

In the above, I have isolated the etymon each in Igbo and Yoruba cognate, olaaka and oruka. If you have further understanding, apply linguistic morphology on these etymons.

You just have to jump on it because you can't agree to it and still claim Yoruba is semitic
Even you guys aren't dumb enough to contradict yourselves like that

You are confused. You went searching for similar words in Yoruba and English to do diatribes, you want to use fact against fact.

Only you know how that works. Facts further corroborate facts. If not, you wont develop any profound principle that applies elsewhere.

But I'm waiting for you to actually show how those patterns are false

Go study the input in your own response about morphemes and etymon, compare it with consonant shift, are they the same thing?

If you could dig up further ideas from the morphology or etymology of the words in question, what would you say in your own defense?

Your pattern is consonant shift, not etymology nor morphology. Your technique is imitative, like pater, padre and father in Latin, french and English.

We can see the similarities in constant shift, but we can't see the idea or reasons behind the proto-word. Yet that's what etymology and morphology entails.

If you stop at consonant shift, you are limited to the understanding drawn from the substitute you are imitating, you stop where they stopped,

Your technique is making the East kwa similar to Indo-European language that forms her words void of ambiguity.

Can this be said of the Yoruba language? Can consonant shift explain why Yoruba language is ambiguous?

So, why make foreigners who are ignorant of this phenomenal or a place for this crucial genus the dictator and final authority for the linguistic family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2021

Cognates are not words that look alike when written down and share similar meaning. (Iron and Ìrìn are not cognates, neither are Apá and Apart)
That is not the meaning of cognate.

But ewure and ewu is exception to this rule as much as oruka and olaaka. To say odion is odiyan is not cognate either. This guy is one impossible fellow.

This is how hypnotism work: the hypnotist take what you have, promise you something much better, but ultimately failed to deliver or gives a fluke for the real thing.

You can't blame the hypnotic because you agreed with him that what you have is inadequate. So he supplies nonsense instead. It's what he has that he's giving.

Cognate is not rocket science.

Concept, definition, examples. That's scientific method of teaching adults. Concept, what it's not and what it ought to be doesn't explain in-depth understanding of the concept but bests about the jungle.

Any crazy approach that assume itself to be the almighty, taking knowledge away and replacing it with such a complicated explanation is an escape tactics finding somewhere to hide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2021

You have to study
1. The pronunciation of the words or change in pronunciation over time.
Words are phonological (concerning pronunciation) first before being about letters and alphabets

Lexicography entails keen representation of the sound of the word in a language.so accurate that its not mistaken for a substitute.

Similar words in language A could be present in language G, both are languages, the similar word are cognates.

What could be responsible for the similarity? Onomatopoeic, trade, contact, coincidence, etc.

The next thing is, do both words identified something simiilar? That's true cognates, true friends. If not then its true cognates false friend.

On the surface, the words that sounds similar are therefore cognates from cognitive premises. It becomes significant if we could sift history through it.

Iron and Ìrìn do not sound alike nor do they trace back in pronunciation to the same word

You don't understand what is meant by internal cohesion and ancient world history in extension. Yoruba did not have her iron-age separately from the others from different part of the world.

As such, the importance of iron made it a currency, such that it retain something of its antiquity possibly in name between two or more cultures that has exchanged it in trade.

The Igbo has the word "ayanwun" for the sun, that word is intelligible in Yoruba, and it means "a yan oun". It may not be this intelligible in the Igbo language where it's rooted, this happens often.

Ayanwun in Yoruba means "common dryer" or "that which dry things". In metallurgy, the iron is the end product of the raw material, remaining from the drying process of the blast furnace.

Iron is therefore the dried product of this process. One wonders why the device used in ironing clothes is so called. That process is akin to sun-drying, ayanwun, ironing, hardening.

As the English have this clothing process for ironing, the Yoruba equally have her own word similar to this in what they call the grill hanged over the furnace where they do their cooking.

Ironing is the process of iron making, it requires the blast furnace, and through this we get iron, "iyan", the dried product. Like ayanwun, ironing is the drying or hardening process.

The mopheme"I" in iyan is the gerund in English grammar, hence the same word could be given as ayan, like you have it in the saying pertaining to crisply fried garri among the Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2021

2. The break down of the words
Break the words down if possible into syllables and let's see if they still hold the illusion of being connected

Just as we have seen in the idea of the iron, we can gain great historical understanding from Cognates in two mutually unintelligible languages such as Yoruba and Arabic.

Finding out more from different places is to demonstrate that behind the fabrics of modern racial dichotomy, ancient civilizations had contacts attested in our languages.

Iseyin, Oseni, Hussein, Sai baba, sai buhari: What does these have in common? All are cognates. What are we required to do? Break them up to their etymon each.

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2021

3. Etymology. That is the original meaning of a word, or how that word came to be

Just as we've done in the above, etymology of Cognate can also reveal astounding secrets to better understand the roots of some historical words and variant ideas behind them.

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by macof(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

But ewure and ewu is exception to this rule as much as oruka and olaaka. To say odion is odiyan is not cognate either. This guy is one impossible fellow.

This is how hypnotism work: the hypnotist take what you have, promise you something much better, but ultimately failed to deliver or gives a fluke for the real thing.

You can't blame the hypnotic because you agreed with him that what you have is inadequate. So he supplies nonsense instead. It's what he has that he's giving.

Cognate is not rocket science.

Concept, definition, examples. That's scientific method of teaching adults. Concept, what it's not and what it ought to be doesn't explain in-depth understanding of the concept but bests about the jungle.

Any crazy approach that assume itself to be the almighty, taking knowledge away and replacing it with such a complicated explanation is an escape tactics finding somewhere to hide.

The dictionary definition you posted said : cognate - allied by birth, of the same family, proceeding from the same root

Not "looking alike"

I demonstrated how Oruka and Olaaka could be traced to a common root by examining the consonant change

With your small brain you think Iron and Ìrìn are cognates because they look alike when written down without demonstrating how these words preceeded from a common root

All of you Hebrew wannabe have problem with comprehension, you can't even understand the definitions you post. Read the definition in the screenshot you posted again and again until you understand it.

And I'm not interested in any back and forth, so do yourself a favour and don't expect me to read much of your obsessive posts..going back to reply a 4th time or so to the same post I made a year ago is obsessive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2021

Macof

The dictionary definition you posted said : cognate - allied by birth, of the same family, proceeding from the same root

Not "looking alike"

Imagine where you found your strength. It simply exposes you further as a fake.

The dictionary definition is first, colloquial, not register. Colloquial is the day to day usage of the word other than classroom and then "linguistic" use of the same word.

A word that's used in the classroom is also in the language of the people. It could have a restricted usage in the classroom. But it's a free range in colloquial usage.

So, scholars works with the register, not colloquial. Employing loose colloquial usage in place of how it comes in linguistics shows how much of a pretender you present yourself to be.

You know this as the definition, why didn't you post it all along?

Because you don't, now that you know, you want to leverage on it. But your leverage is not it's classroom application. It proves that you are just into English grammar.

I demonstrated how Oruka and Olaaka could be traced to a common root by examining the consonant change.

You can wait, I am going there too, you are perfectly ignorant of the subject. What you latched on to is consonant change, isn't it?

Does consonant change explain the meaning of each etymon in the different languages? Does consonant change tell us more of the etymology of Cognate?

So, how do you demonstrate anything remarkable when you never know what each morpheme in a Cognate stands for in each respective language?

And how would you deduce etymology of the cognates as root word when your strength is merely restricted to consonant shift?

With your small brain you think Iron and Ìrìn are cognates because they look alike when written down without demonstrating how these words preceeded from a common root.

LOL. I am your expectations. That's where I'm your god. You are not Yoruba, hence all I've shared fails to register on your mind.

All of you Hebrew wannabe have problem with comprehension, you can't even understand the definitions you post. Read the definition in the screenshot you posted again and again until you understand it.

Wikitionary is not linguistic classroom.

Set is a word, it's meaning varies from place to place depending on its application. Imagine a mathematician telling you to read and read the dictionary definition to understand it's meaning in mathematics.

Mate is another word, it's meaning varies from place to place depending on its application. Imagine a scholar telling you to read and read the dictionary meaning of the word mate to understand it's meaning in biology class.

And I'm not interested in any back and forth, so do yourself a favour and don't expect me to read much of your obsessive posts..going back to reply a 4th time or so to the same post I made a year ago is obsessive.

I beg of you, don't read my post. No be by force. Responding to my quote is my prerogative, not yours.

Ndo.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
macof:

Not "looking alike"

I demonstrated how Oruka and Olaaka could be traced to a common root by examining the consonant change

With your small brain you think Iron and Ìrìn are cognates because they look alike when written down without demonstrating how these words preceeded from a common root

And I'm not interested in any back and forth, so do yourself a favour and don't expect me to read much of your obsessive posts..going back to reply a 4th time or so to the same post I made a year ago is obsessive
You seem forgetful? Seriously ,you flip without caution often. I can recall, the post of yours, which posit, that English's iron was oncereferred as iren?

Interestingly, iron was a word that came directly into English's lexicon through Classic Hebrew language. A language not spoken in anymore in Near East.The Classic semitic Hebrew's language is closely allied with Coptic langauge before Arabic invaders arrived Egypt through religious conquest,which made the speakers of the language migrated along Sudan belt to unknown destination,according to Western scholars' claim .

And today, the coptic language has become liturgy language around the world.The Coptic language was in use by the era of the Septugaint. The Septuagint is an ancient translation of the Hebrew Bible into Greek, undertaken by Jews resident in Alexandria for the benefit of Jews who had forgotten their Hebrew (well before the birth of Jesus). Are you aware Greek words existing Yoruba language ?

Furthermore,scholars have done some comaprative analysis of possible Yoruba, Coptic language,Arabic language as proto language or as one influences the others. Thus, it arouses my curiousity when you subtly claim Oruka is Olaaka and traceable to common root but disagree with the footprint of yoruba from the land of their ancestors. And you disagree with Yoruba language indigenous to West Africa? You are a joke!

Arabic :Sallah
Hebrew:Shellah
Yoruba: Ṣèlá/Sálá
English :success,to be successful,do everything possible to be successful

Arabic أَمَرَ.
Hebrew:Amr
Yoruba : Àmọrá
English : "to say, to tell", posit,opinion

Arabic:salam
Hebrew:shalom
Yoruba: Ṣhalèmí
English :to be able to breathe i.e whole and hearty

Arabicص ṣaad
Hebrew:tsadi(i,y is 'e' in sound)
Yoruba:ṣọdẹ́ /tsọdẹ́
Arabic:ض ḍaad
Yoruba:dọ́dẹ́
English: hunt,to find food for consumption

Hebrew: ol על
Yoruba: olè
English :difficult, tough,yoke,burden

Hebrew: ry(y,i is e in sound)
Yoruba: ri (as e in sound )
English : to see

Kindly post your Ibo,Ewe, to compare grin grin cheesy because you are the one who has comprehending problem since you neither have Arabic studious background nor Classic Hebrew. Yet, you churn trash without backing or reference to anybook. grin This is the reason, I dont take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Olu317:
You seem forgetful? Seriously ,you flip without caution often. I can recall, the post of yours, which posit, that English's iron was oncereferred as iren?

Interestingly, iron was a word that came directly into English's lexicon through Classic Hebrew language. A language not spoken in anymore in Near East.The Classic semitic Hebrew's language is closely allied with Coptic langauge before Arabic invaders arrived Egypt through religious conquest,which made the speakers of the language migrated along Sudan belt to unknown destination,according to Western scholars' claim .

And today, the coptic language has become liturgy language around the world.The Coptic language was in use by the era of the Septugaint. The Septuagint is an ancient translation of the Hebrew Bible into Greek, undertaken by Jews resident in Alexandria for the benefit of Jews who had forgotten their Hebrew (well before the birth of Jesus). Are you aware Greek words existing Yoruba language ?

Furthermore,scholars have done some comaprative analysis of possible Yoruba, Coptic language,Arabic language as proto language or as one influences the others. Thus, it arouses my curiousity when you subtly claim Oruka is Olaaka and traceable to common root but disagree with the footprint of yoruba from the land of their ancestors. And you disagree with Yoruba language indigenous to West Africa? You are a joke!

Arabic :Sallah
Hebrew:Shellah
Yoruba: Ṣèlá/Sálá
English :success,to be successful,do everything possible to be successful

Arabic أَمَرَ.
Hebrew:Amr
Yoruba : Àmọrá
English : "to say, to tell", posit,opinion

Arabic:salam
Hebrew:shalom
Yoruba: Ṣhalèmí
English :to be able to breathe i.e whole and hearty

Arabicص ṣaad
Hebrew:tsadi(i,y is 'e' in sound)
Yoruba:ṣọdẹ́ /tsọdẹ́
Arabic:ض ḍaad
Yoruba:dọ́dẹ́
English: hunt,to find food for consumption

Hebrew: ol על
Yoruba: olè
English :difficult, tough,yoke,burden

Hebrew: ry(y,i is e in sound)
Yoruba: ri (as e in sound )
English : to see

Kindly post your Ibo,Ewe, to compare grin grin cheesy because you are the one who has comprehending problem because you neither have Arabic studious background nor Classic Hebrew. Yet, you churn trash without backing or reference to anybook. grin This is the reason, I dont take you serious.

That Widowmaker safely waits on you to do the job and he to spoils the job. He's using Robert Green's 48 laws of power...

Never do what your enemy will do for you.

A researcher that doesn't know how to use the dictionary or tell a colloquial from register, that one na researcher?

Na to hurt and lurk in the dark to kill them sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

That Widowmaker safely waits on you to do the job and he to spoils the job. He's using Robert Green's 48 laws of power...

Never do what your enemy will do for you.

A researcher that doesn't know how to use the dictionary or tell a colloquial from register, that one na researcher?

Na to hurt and lurk in the dark to kill them sabi.
Widomaker ? That's a big one. Anyway, 48 laws of power is often used the weakly and not the wise ones. So,I pay no attention to such if indeed, critic wants to lurk in whatever angle to harm.

As far as I am concerned, I am not a NL celebrity but a man, who posts sparingly with interest to making genuine mark,via interpretation of Ideograms, in Yoruba land to proof that Yoruba are actually the Hebrew that migrated to Ileife.

Certainly, not all Yorubas are Yorubas but all Yorubas are now Yorubas because,of assimilation , intermarriages, conscription, religious factors. Interestingly, facial marks are not actually of all Yorubas. In the same manner that not all Yorubas are principally pure ancestrally of Negroid stock from inception, especially kings lineage from Ileife, who started, kingly dynasty of 'ba'- monarchial system.

Lastly, the more you pay unnecessary attention to the same NL fellow, the more you give him the necessity to rage as usual and postulate falsehood with confidence. Although the care killed the cat remain the reason, he will always loose, he is neither a researcher or a maven but a baseless pro Kwa grin agitator for Yoruba identity, which he condemned the western scholars who grouped, the language inthe area of Yorubas as being migrants ,from some postulations.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2021
Olu317:
Widomaker ? That's a big one. Anyway, 48 laws of power is often used the weakly and not the wise ones. So,I pay no attention to such if indeed, critic wants to lurk in whatever angle to harm.

As far as I am concerned, I am not a NL celebrity but a man, who posts sparingly with interest to making genuine mark,via interpretation of Ideograms, in Yoruba land to proof that Yoruba are actually the Hebrew that migrated to Ileife.

Certainly, not all Yorubas are Yorubas but all Yorubas are now Yorubas because,of assimilation , intermarriages, conscription, religious factors. Interestingly, facial marks are not actually of all Yorubas. In the same manner that not all Yorubas are principally pure ancestrally of Negroid stock from inception, especially kings lineage from Ileife, who started, kingly dynasty of 'ba'- monarchial system.

Lastly, the more you pay unnecessary attention to the same NL fellow, the more you give him the necessity to rage as usual and postulate falsehood with confidence. Although the care killed the cat remain the reason, he will always loose, he is neither a researcher or a maven but a baseless pro Kwa grin agitator for Yoruba identity, which he condemned the western scholars who grouped, the language inthe area of Yorubas as being migrants ,from some postulations.

Cheers

My brother, I am happy I'm here discussing with you. If greed has had a better part of me, or I'm not too scientific about my quest for the good life, I would have been a goner.

You will just discovered I'm not active here again and you won't hear from my monicker again. I'm not the one who coined online terrorism, internet predator and all that.

Psychopaths are here too having their hunt and the best of times. How about frsusters, kidnappers, terrorists, etc? Every interest is represented here.

If you are not a victim, you won't know. Hardly do victims live to tell their story, hardly do they know where the plot was hatched and hardly could they trace back to the enemy.

Only a psychopath will tell me, I went to a backwater polytechnic to study Mass communication that never offered me what I wanted in life.

That's very expensive way to destroy the character and integrity of a man. It's however a great revelation. How did this guy know this much about me?

To whom have I shared my personal details lately?

It's because the bait failed, the details that cost him so much now accrues to nothing and he has to throw it to my face to hurt my ego and enjoy the thrill of the feedback.

Unfortunately for him, he's dealing with an investigative writer.

I appreciate your altruism bro, but it is a confessional statement that this guy made reporting about a guy who was making case for Yoruba Hebrew connection on Facebook.

The hate in the opposer transcend this place, so at what state did the Facebook guy confessed to him that he's being sponsored by the MFM?

What then became of the Facebook guy?

I have my answer in what could have become of me had I taken the bait, another byword in a forum where such a discussion is ongoing and the teacher seems unstoppable like we are.

I'm just finding justice for this man, there's blood in the hand of Widowmaker, he could have added mine. There's danger inherent in doing what we are doing, and you should know.

As to the book, no knowledge is lost. I'm only tripping on why a man would be interested in power via the fall of another. He is interested only in what you offer: that, he destroys.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

My brother, I am happy I'm here discussing with you. If greed has had a better part of me, or I'm not too scientific about my quest for the good life, I would have been a goner.

You will just discovered I'm not active here again and you won't hear from my monicker again. I'm not the one who coined online terrorism, internet predator and all that.

Psychopaths are here too having their hunt and the best of times. How about frsusters, kidnappers, terrorists, etc? Every interest is represented here.

If you are not a victim, you won't know. Hardly do victims live to tell their story, hardly do they know where the plot was hatched and hardly could they trace back to the enemy.

Only a psychopath will tell me, I went to a backwater polytechnic to study Mass communication that never offered me what I wanted in life.

That's very expensive way to destroy the character and integrity of a man. It's however a great revelation. How did this guy know this much about me?

To whom have I shared my personal details lately?

It's because the bait failed, the details that cost him so much now accrues to nothing and he has to throw it to my face to hurt my ego and enjoy the thrill of the feedback.

Unfortunately for him, he's dealing with an investigative writer.

I appreciate your altruism bro, but it is a confessional statement that this guy made reporting about a guy who was making case for Yoruba Hebrew connection on Facebook.

The hate in the opposer transcend this place, so at what state did the Facebook guy confessed to him that he's being sponsored by the MFM?

What then became of the Facebook guy?

I have my answer in what could have become of me had I taken the bait, another byword in a forum where such a discussion is ongoing and the teacher seems unstoppable like we are.

I'm just finding justice for this man, there's blood in the hand of Widowmaker, he could have added mine. There's danger inherent in doing what we are doing, and you should know.

As to the book, no knowledge is lost. I'm only tripping on why a man would be interested in power via the fall of another. He is interested only in what you offer: that, he destroys.
To achieve sucess in a highly deep research as the one I as well as others are doiing isn't a child play.So, if this guy decides to have a detest for Yorubas footprint in Egypt and Mesopotamia,then, let him challenge my book,at the time it comes. And I pray to my God,he is alive as well as others,so as to know that , it is not a speculation or fairytale grin.

Interestingly, he claimed Yoruba were aborigines in West Africa, and unknowingyly to him either by ignorance, or lack of study , he never for once remember that Yoruba Ifaodu priests eugolice Alara. And Alara was a Nubia Pharaoh who ruled both lower and upper Egypt. How do you even take a man that flips up and down without base seriously ? A man who assumes Yoruba are all of one the same stock when in reality, Ifaodu, christianity and Islam unified millions of Nubians, Arabs, Maghrebs, etc under Hebrew-Yoruba,over two thousands years ago

If indeed ,he is a widowmaker,then whatever, evil he plans, shall be back to the sender .Evll befalls my enemies in every angle. With due respect,to you be not afraid of who lurks in darkness and do not understand how darkness was and is interwoven with light yet became separated from light. But fear Ẹlá ,who is the light that has powe over all mankind. Bro, it is natural that evil and good walks side by side so that, evil consume evil while light shines on and on till infinity.

Modified

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Olu317:
To achieve sucess in a highly deep research as the one I as well as others are doiing isn't a child play.So, if this guy decides to have a detest for Yorubas footprint in Egypt and Mesopotamia,then, let him challenge my book,at the time it comes. And I pray to my God,he is alive as well as others,so as to know that , it is not a speculation or fairytale grin.

Interestingly, he claimed Yoruba were stationed in West Africa, yet, Yoruba ancient men acknowledged Alara.And Alara was Nubia Pharaoh whoruled both lower and upper Egypt. How do you even take a man that flips up and down without base seriously ? A who assumes Yoruba are all of one the same stock when in reality, Ifaodu and christianity unified millions of Nubians,Arabs, Maghrebs, etc under Hebrew-Yoruba,over two thousands years ago

If indeed ,he is a widowmaker,then whatever, evil such person plans, shall be back to the sender.Evll befalls my enemies in every angle. With due respect, be not afraid of who lurks in darkness and do not understand how darkness was interwoven with light yet became separated light. But fear Ẹlá ,who is the light that has powe over all mankind. Bro, it is natural that evil and good walks side by side so that, evil consume evil while light shines on and on till infinity.

Cheers

Definitely.

Eni to muwa debi nsolododo lati sunwa siwaju, koni fiwasile ninu wahala. Okunrin atannipa yen kan nse lasan ni. Orin Salawa:

Ota njagun lasan,
Oluwa lo nigbeyin o,

Igbeyin wa a dara,
L'oju awon abaniyanje o.

The Widowmaker is not a scholar but an enemy. According to Christ, the enemy has come not but to kill, to steal and to destroy.

Killing:

He set me up to get me in the jungle, and to use me to get you. Your name came up that day, victory, and I just got it that we were roped together here too in search of a Mr makinde that I don't know to exist.

Stealing:

When I asked a scholarly question, "have you considered Robin Law's the Oyo empire on Oduduwa?" His answer was "what concerned Robin Law's Oyo empire with Oduduwa?"

His rhetoric question was "do you even reads?"

When I made it home clear Robin Law is an historian, he concluded that he has made me to read a book written by a true historian. That's desperate "glory hunter" of a psychopath.

Destruction:

How could a Yoruba man and a self acclaimed "trained historian" missed it that Robin Law was the Vice Chairman of Yoruba Historical Research Scheme of the defunct western region?

This guy is never a Yoruba man and neither a scholar. He's playing "catch me if you can" and destroying the possible truth about the Yoruba for a reason. His atheistic religious fervour.

There's never a place this man wish anyone health. It's not in his character. When I raised the alarm about his evil machinations, he claimed I'm hallucinating. Yet he changed his dp then.

That's how horrible the Widowmaker is.

You fed him everything he knows, he's is just to destroy the input. I don't know what could be simpler than that to clinch the title of a superhero scholar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2021

Interestingly, he claimed Yoruba were stationed in West Africa, yet, Yoruba ancient men acknowledged Alara.And Alara was Nubia Pharaoh whoruled both lower and upper Egypt. How do you even take a man that flips up and down without base seriously ? A who assumes Yoruba are all of one the same stock when in reality, Ifaodu and christianity unified millions of Nubians,Arabs, Maghrebs, etc under Hebrew-Yoruba,over two thousands years ago.

He couldn't separate history from racism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anaku Community Denies Appeasing Deity With Human Parts / Questions About Yoruba Idols Sango Ogun Osun Etc / Meet The World Biggest Boobs German Model..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.