Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) (9781 Views)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (End Of Discussion) / Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by macof(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
kayfra:
This stupid peice of shit imbecelic thread with deranged "hebrew" posters
lol the madman's brain is on loop. Going over a single post I made over a year ago, over and over again.. The brain don finally knock
That post was a knockout
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
macof:
lol the madman's brain is on loop. Going over a single post I made over a year ago, over and over again.. The brain don finally knock
That post was a knockout

Here's the thinking pattern of "an expert historian".

You can imagine what this man is capable of doing in person against anyone that cross his path.

Share your handiwork with the public, let them see what you do for a living. Stop hiding.

A trained historian that is all about dictionary entries and no published historical reference.

Psychopaths.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Olu317:
Incredible piece as usual. I wish people who actually understand the stand point of our discuss sees the strange but true identity of the magnificent Yoruba Race. Akilẹ́ does make sense.

I doff my heart.

Welcome boss, we have a great deal to learn from the amazing Yoruba language and unwritten history. It's an uncharted world of knowledge.

Consider this, the antique word Akile corroborates a Greek mythology in connection with Hercules.

Akile means 'one whose (foot) pounces the ground', i.e. a ki, akiti, stout, strong, massive. An extract from the book, "Ludwig's handbook on Old Testament lands and Kings" follows.

Hercules will match the ideal Canaanite champion or "Anachim" (giants), to whom the fleeing Israelites considered themselves as grasshoppers.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Welcome boss, we have a great deal to learn from the amazing Yoruba language and unwritten history. It's an uncharted world of knowledge.

Consider this, the antique word Akile corroborates a Greek mythology in connection with Hercules.

Akile means 'one whose (foot) pounces the ground', i.e. a ki, akiti, stout, strong, massive. An extract from the book, "Ludwig's handbook on Old Testament lands and Kings" follows.

Hercules will match the ideal Canaanite champion or "Anachim" (giants), to whom the fleeing Israelites considered themselves as grasshoppers.

Cheers.
Awesome as usual. I sent you message where we chatted last. Get back asap.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Olu317:
Awesome as usual. I sent you message where we chatted last. Get back asap.

Okay boss.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2022
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Maazieze(m): 1:34am On Nov 13, 2022
I am disgusted by this thread, only the castrated dare link their lineage to some people more then 5000km away, what madness colonialism has brought
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by 2prexios: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Great God,

I thank You for your mercy upon my life and family, saving me round the year from the open sepulchre and evil machinations of the wicked.

Thank You Jiweh Yahweh for not allowing the wicked and their schemes to succeed. You exposed every invisible pattern and make their plots completely stupid, however brilliant.

Thank You God for the happy ending in spite of all the evil these people have thrown at me.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by 2prexios: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Maazieze:
I am disgusted by this thread, only the castrated dare link their lineage to some people more then 5000km away, what madness colonialism has brought

Don't be disgusted. Create a thread to tell your truth, nobody block you from using your intellect to solve problems.

Mind you, I'm not trying to engage you or would respond to you again. I'm just doing you a favor as I've seen you have started following me around.

I know you are seeking attention as usual all over again as that's what you do for a living. But I'm through with you and I'm through with that kind of stuff.

I'm through with being on back and forth with creepy and accursed people, the law of the land will address your excesses in due time.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Maazieze:
Digusted ? If the Eastern group of Ibo or modern day Igbo who are in close proximity to Yoruba Race group uses bia/bianu which the English version means "come."

And the Ancient Hebrew use Bo/boa/ bowa/ to mean same English version's "come." This same is found as standard for come in Yoruba language, which can be stated as Bo/Boa/Bowa. Is it not right for experts to do research on it ?

Infact, the language spoken in ancient Egypt called Coptic/korbit by the founder of Orthodox Christianity was foreign language spoken in Egypt and it is absolutely Yoruboid language.

If the 5000 miles people's language tally with Yoruba language, then is it not worth researching on it ?

Are you not aware the Yoruba gene were found in Northern Europe which is over 100,000 years ago ? Yoruba Race is a unique breed. And if you do not like the Yoruba Race or research work proving certain fact, then pass by, after reading the thread.

Finally, are you aware of the story of Hanno the warrior who sailed through Carthaginian area to West Africa ? His name "Hanno" is Yoruboid. Hanno being written from Greek form to English language ,means Mercy, gracious grin . The name means Anu; mercy,gracious cheesy cheesy inYoruba language.So,do not be hypertensive on Yoruba matters.

Cheers
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
God I thank you for protecting me from the accursed in their numbers.

Thank You for exposing their antics and plots. I would have been hacked to death in one of their several plots, but I survived.

Thank You for saving me from the open sepulchre that the wicked has dug.

May the wicked fall into the same pit they dug for the innocent, and may the blood they have shed underground be required from them.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinedu Felix Osuchukwu Appointed ASO Cultural Ambassador (Photos) / THE TRUE HISTORY OF IKERE- EKITI AND ITS MONARCHY / Kalabari Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.