Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) (90958 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by simplexvi: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
MZrapper:
These cheap Igbo girls at it again.
all of you are cheap
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Gaggii:

Abi wicked tribe

Na dem, Tribal Terrorist, they have been killing humans since 1900 AD

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Olarewaju89:
She lack self control.
What a pity!
Igbos lack self control.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by UDUJ(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
youngestgrad:
This is why I avoid commitment.

You will live long.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Vyzz: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
stayclearofme:
This one dey find likes.

Taa sharrap
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Mayng01(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Make she dey chop am now
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by byinks(f): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

I am proud of the girl...

U think say na only u mumu

You call that mutant turtle an angel ?

12 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by ZooOga: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
abeg, how in the bleep did this killer go from being a woman to a lady? nl and dem penchant for bleach as the standard na.

"A 24-year-old woman"
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
One can imagine how her kpekus will look like judging by the shape of her wide mouth !

Rip man.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

What's Cheating..?
Someone you are not married to..
.they are in a relationship.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by offset67(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
That bitch should be hanged to death
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by lograr(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseone28:
Thank God for taking that toxic girl out of my life..

Any small misunderstanding she will bring knife to come and fight.. grin

She nearly put smelly used pad in my mouth.

Thank God for giving me patience not to use that knife on her that night, when she use it to cut my finger.

shocked shocked
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by stayclearofme: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Taa sharrap
Lol....pele...he pain am... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by PattyMike(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
I don't understand why a woman will move in with a man she is not married to. If you're a woman reading this and you're living with a man who had done nothing on your head then you are a disgrace to not just yourself but your entire family. This is rampant even among students, living the so called couples life.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by snifferG: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
MAD WORLD!!!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by gnss(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is serious ....Don't fall in Love with any Lady ,Don't put your life on any Lady

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Crime of passion.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by madridsta007(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
A 24-year-old woman has been arrested by the Lagos state police for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death over alleged cheating, Reports.

The woman named Nkechi, aka Omalicha, allegedly attacked Auwal Suleiman, 26, yesterday, August 1st, 2020, at their residence in Sagbokoji Island, Apapa, Lagos State.

The couple started dating in 2018 and began living together in 2019. On August 1, 2020, they got into a heated argument over alleged cheating and during the argument, the suspect took a knife and stabbed her boyfriend to death.

See Graphic Photos Obtained By Below

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/24-yr-old-woman-allegedly-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-over-cheating-in-lagos.html

Dear Ladies/Gentlemen,

Cheating is NOT a crime.
But being violent, in this case, killing some is a crime. Death penalty I think.
Your entire life, gone. The life of your family and loved ones, irreversibly damaged.
If he/she cheats, leave the relationship.

You have a brain. Use it.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
What a wicked world
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
favour32:
Anger is deadly as a time bomb.
Anybody that can be overwhelmed easily by the volatile action of a neurotransmitter, tryptophan hydroxylase (TPH) is extremely dangerous.
Avoid such a person,male or female.
It is better to stay alive.
Love nor reach there!

Funny enough I learnt that medical term from a movie(Shoot Em.Up)... It reduces IQ and makes you prone to rash decisions.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Prophet777: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
You need psychological examination. You will soon join her where you both belong (prison).
Vyzz:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

I am proud of the girl...

U think say na only u mumu

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Vyzz: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
stayclearofme:
Lol....pele...he pain am... cheesy

Lol.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by sageb: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Toxic relationship
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by bejeria101(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Omalicha! Take transport fare, drop at kirikiri, you have a vip room awaiting you.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by UDUJ(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
gnss:
This is serious ....Don't fall in Love with any Lady ,Don't put your life on any Lady

I doubt you are a lady. Why do you guys keep using female status on your profiles?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Centcanada: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
If the Lady is 24 years, how old is the man then that will give her The courage to stab him to death? Is it not better to date a girl you can control than doing a big boy by dating a matures Lady that will send you to early grave? RIP to death sha

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
sad Ipob touts Vs Arewa sad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Centcanada:
If the Lady is 24 years, how old is the man then that will give her The courage to stab him to death? Is it not better to date a girl you can control than doing a big boy by dating a matures Lady that will send you to early grave? RIP to death sha

The guy? 26.

Its in the post. Read up
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Experience285(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
gnss:

Your talk they make marriage they fear me to enter.

Whatsap me 08172964029

I need to learn small wisdom from u plz
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
sad Kanu confam am say his pipu are Thieves,PIGS, IDIOTS, VAGABOND and PROSTIT2, BAZTARDZ.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Not a single person has said to Auwal to rest in peace!

Ibos turned it to hatred for the guy. Are they married? No they are not.
He can fvck anyone he wants.

Mmmtccchhhew...

May his soul rest in peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
She will live the rest of her life behind bar,if she eventually get amnesty that's after many yet to be known years,her life would've become useless...the pussy she killed for can't get comfortable prick again..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.