Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) (90941 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Kazim88: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Bigvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32

People like you should be arrested.... You trick people to Oman and Lebanon for slavery... 10 slot kee you there

10 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Djyucee1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Foolish girl
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
.they are in a relationship.
U mean a RELATIONSHIP that has got a WRITTEN AGREEMENT approved by lawyer...?
People divorce after serious marriage, na ordinary relationship u dey take as heaven on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Djyucee1:
Foolish girl
She won't go Free.
The Family of the GUY will go spiritual if that's what it will take.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
This generation has gone made...shedding the blood of even a professed lover does not have meaning to human beings anymore?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by faith551(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
I look at the comments on this post, then I think back at our reactions to cases of racism. All I see are gullible slowpokes masking their cowardice with unguarded tribalistic utterances. Our youths are worst than our old corrupt leaders
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Centcanada:
If the Lady is 24 years, how old is the man then that will give her The courage to stab him to death? Is it not better to date a girl you can control than doing a big boy by dating a matures Lady that will send you to early grave? RIP to death sha

It has nothing to do with courage. The attack is the result of a different kind of emotion rising to surface in the Ibo girl. It is an ancestral emotion.

Did you not hear about the Ibo guy that killed his Yoruba babymama in Lekki and killed himself? They found different different kinds of knife he used to butcher her. Cut knife, chop knife, paring knife, curving knife......wetin man dey bring carving knife to do to a dead body? You sef judge am. That look like courage.....to take carving knife go meet person?

Look, make I no go into that ancestral gene thing for now jare.
Mmtchheew...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
IGBO AMAKA!!!.... IPOB girl kills FULANI HERDSMAN boyfriend in Cow BLood. grin
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
Nkechi killed Auwal Suleman because of cheating? Very weird. angry

Auwal must have discovered Nkechi is a borehole and decided to kill konji at a suitable place. But Nkechi, knowing she is finished without Auwal decided to do what she was very good in doing. undecided

But which kind love dey exist between Nkechi and Auwal sef?
very weird combo

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
007sledge:
Now the amakas have carried their grudge and bitterness to the west

embarassed undecided embarassed embarassed
But the herdsmen are free to continue...

Qonehdd Stracha. grin
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Na dem, Tribal Terrorist, they have been killing humans since 1900 AD

Bitter soul...that's all you see and say.....but you say nothing to the ones slaughtering people every day including Fasonranti's daughter....God is seeing you all
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by ehmmy11(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
The Nigeria police will have a field day feasting on her kpekus grin
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by kolade560: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mind what u celebrate in this life, nothing is absolute, it all depends......
When a child is born, the parents celebrate but I have seen children killing their parents.
happily wedded couples stabbing themselves to death.....
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Raphcom: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
A 24-year-old woman has been arrested by the Lagos state police for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death over alleged cheating, Reports.

The woman named Nkechi, aka Omalicha, allegedly attacked Auwal Suleiman, 26, yesterday, August 1st, 2020, at their residence in Sagbokoji Island, Apapa, Lagos State.

The couple started dating in 2018 and began living together in 2019. On August 1, 2020, they got into a heated argument over alleged cheating and during the argument, the suspect took a knife and stabbed her boyfriend to death.

See Graphic Photos Obtained By Below

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/24-yr-old-woman-allegedly-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-over-cheating-in-lagos.html
Boyfriend girlfriend life goes on, controyur temper
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
This one weak me oh..
That's why I tell girls my intention before dem cast
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by UDUJ(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
post=92385398:

Lagos State Nigeria.. well its not just Lagos it's the whole Nigeria... these days na to ask the girl you wan date if her head correct o.. no be say you go don enter you go come dey fear for your life. Rip to the dead.. meanwhile come buy your kids Educational Tablets now, it's cheap and quality

You are right bro. Some of these babes you see have mental issues. That's why I fear for guys that just rush to smash forgetting that some of these girls get fully committed and fall in love easily once you make love to them. Backing out then becomes dangerous.

For me I take sometime to watch and observe a girl to detect some of these mad traits before starting anything serious with them. Once I detect a little mental imbalance in terms of attitude etc I back out fast. No time cool

6 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
Nkechi killed Auwal Suleman because of cheating? Very weird. angry

Auwal must have discovered Nkechi is a borehole and decided to kill konji at a suitable place. But Nkechi, knowing she is finished without Auwal decided to do what she was very good in doing. undecided

But which kind love dey exist between Nkechi and Auwal sef?

Wake up
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Too bad, they forgot the love they have before...
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
A 24-year-old woman has been arrested by the Lagos state police for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death over alleged cheating, Reports.

The woman named Nkechi, aka Omalicha, allegedly attacked Auwal Suleiman, 26, yesterday, August 1st, 2020, at their residence in Sagbokoji Island, Apapa, Lagos State.

The couple started dating in 2018 and began living together in 2019. On August 1, 2020, they got into a heated argument over alleged cheating and during the argument, the suspect took a knife and stabbed her boyfriend to death.

See Graphic Photos Obtained By Below

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/24-yr-old-woman-allegedly-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-over-cheating-in-lagos.html
An eye for an eye. Girlfriend o, not even wife. Nonsense
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Btruth: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Something similar to this happens around Egbeda, Alimosho LG Area of Lagos 2 years ago.

What a pity?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by ezechi24(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Woleett:
Even before checking the name I knew it would be one of these hairy flatheadedd creatures from across the Niger. Shidren of hate grin Just look at the innocent fine boy the piglet killed. Useless cretins

I guess the flat heads are the ones killing people in Kaduna,kastina,sokoto,yobe and borno ...I wonder the number of kids we have in the forum ...if you are above 30 that means you are a fool at forty.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Woleett: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Issokay, don't cry. Off your mic
ezechi24:

I guess the flat heads are the ones killing people in Kaduna,kastina,sokoto,yobe and borno ...I wonder the number of kids we have in the forum ...if you are above 30 that means you are a fool at forty.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

I am proud of the girl...

U think say na only u mumu
Beautiful and Angel is indeed subjected to opinions
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Olatlaccon(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

I am proud of the girl...

U think say na only u mumu
is ur type that says killing justifies whatever bad deed someone does....oga o some ppl sha
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by just2endowed: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Juell:
I don't understand why you'll kill someone because he/she cheated.... What happened to just walking away and continue your life?

Relationship shouldn't be do or die

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Usorohtheman(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Father Lord, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
She should be stabbed to death as well, stup!d girl. Even if na her husband sef she nor get right to kill am, if you nor fit continue na to pack your load and go.......I wish I could lay my hands on that basta*d right now. She just wasted a nigggar's life.

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Fulks217: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
No good news again in Nigeria
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Everyone commenting seems high
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by adeseun0810: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
May God give his family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
He should have understood in the first place that Igbo girls are "OGBANJE". It is only my enemy who could marry them. Go with your tribes to avert the story that touches the heart.

If you know , you know.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Fulks217: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
This lady no gain anything after killing him what a pity!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Salako01(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Just thinking of how I was enjoying my melon on 1 August while someone was getting killed by someone who felt cheated. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.