Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) (90942 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by sleemomymy: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
When you can easily work out. Now your second name na prisoner.
The list you can get if your lawyer try na man slaughter.
Why you no CALM DOWN.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by tiwadola: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmm,what a way to die.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
007sledge:
Now the amakas have carried their grudge and bitterness to the west

embarassed undecided embarassed embarassed

grin
Smh
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Hopson3000: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Eyaaaa, Ended in tears cos of 'Love'
Person go don warn am against dat girl o
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
angry first question..

How do you deal with jealousy
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
byinks:

You call that mutant turtle an angel ?
Duuuuddfddeee....that's taking it too far...that's too salvage...
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Until people know that friendship is not by force, it is by choice. Then, incidences like this would not stop occurring.
Even if you are married and your hubby is messing around, or seeking a divorce. Life continues. Don't injure him or kill him.

Walk away peacefully.

Instead of spending a better part of your lifetime in the jail.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by hairdeals247(f): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Everytime I read stories like this I keep thanking God for separating me and my ex (Dasola) She's a potential husband killer. I pray she change tho

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by colyx1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
That's how my ex gf threaten me with my kitchen knife claiming I cheated on her, na only God save me dat nite. The next morning na once I end the relationship.... I can't goan die young cos of woman.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by just2endowed: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Not a single person has said to Auwal to rest in peace!

Ibos turned it to hatred for the guy. Are they married? No they are not.
He can fvck anyone he wants.

Mmmtccchhhew...

May his soul rest in peace!

LOL don't marry many wives oh
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Kwinesther: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
I still don't understand why Igbos especially their women are so overly aggressive. She just wasted the young man's life.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Never underestimate what a scorned woman can do when gripped by the heat of passion,many men has died by the hands of angry jealous mates either by poision or heavy blow on head while sleeping and they will be first to cry in the morning,from my years experience with women I have seen how wicked and unreasonable they quickly becomes during fights of passion and the end is not always good,so I try to diffuse the situation as quickly as possible,even admitting and begging for forgiveness is another way of saving your life,the end justifies the means,I cannot die on top of pvssy matter.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Adeevah(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
What will he tell God
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by pitamah901: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

I am proud of the girl...

U think say na only u mumu

Wow didn't believe when someone told me there are very many psychos on nairaland,just saw it now
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
You still don't want to have that conversation.

Parenting has gone faulty in Nigeria.

This new generation are animals.

Everyday crime, some useless person go now say Nigeria is not full of lazy youths.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by roszilman: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
007sledge:
Now the amakas have carried their grudge and bitterness to the west

embarassed undecided embarassed embarassed
haters of igbos sha.... let be going
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by fallingsky(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
PattyMike:
I don't understand why a woman will move in with a married she is not married to. If you're a woman reading this then and you're living with a man who had done nothing on your head then you are a disgrace to not just yourself but your entire family. This is rampant even among students, living the so called couples life.

Is this what we are addressing now? Always going off key
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kazim88:

People like you should be Tie/Bind with rope and tipper Rim and trowey /cast into Marina water... You trick people to Oman and Lebanon for slavery... 10 slot kee you there
. Useless thing.Thief
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Adeevah:
What will he tell God
That he mistakenly married Ipob jhudas sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by fallingsky(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kwinesther:
I still don't understand why Igbos especially their women are so overly aggressive. She just wasted the young man's life.

Jealousy, anger or aggressiveness has nothing to do with tribe. Don't be a tribal bigotry.... It's bad for Ur health
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Angelacruz: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
which one be couple?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by TruthDefender(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Did he beat her mercilessly and she responded with a knife ?

RIP to the dead..
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
She also "killed" herself.
Life imprisonment.

Dont destroy your life.
If your mate is cheating, just walk away.
There is chance for you to live better life.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by fallingsky(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
gnss:
This is serious ....Don't fall in Love with any Lady ,Don't put your life on any Lady

Just imagine this one advice. Na wa ohh
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
just2endowed:

LOL don't marry many wives oh

grin grin
Who get energy for one drama sef....not to talk more.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
LESSONS LEARNED 1.flee from immorality oh brethren. 2.HELL HATH NO FURRY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by fallingsky(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
dingbang:
angry first question..

How do you deal with jealousy

Very important question
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by fallingsky(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
Nkechi killed Auwal Suleman because of cheating? Very weird. angry

Auwal must have discovered Nkechi is a borehole and decided to kill konji at a suitable place. But Nkechi, knowing she is finished without Auwal decided to do what she was very good in doing. undecided

But which kind love dey exist between Nkechi and Auwal sef?

It's not funny... U just embarrassed yourself with this write-up
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Kwinesther: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
fallingsky:

Jealousy, anger or aggressiveness has nothing to do with tribe. Don't be a tribal bigotry.... It's bad for Ur health
Your doctor should be a quack to have told you this nonsense. It has nothing to do with tribe everyone knows that but it is so common with the Igbos like it is hereditary. I have lived with them for years so shut up since you know nothing.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by fallingsky(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=Vyzz post=92384949]

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

I am proud of the girl...

U think say na only u mumu

Person like u dey take last for school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.