Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) (90938 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by fallingsky(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kwinesther:
Your doctor should be a quack to have told you this nonsense. It has nothing to do with tribe everyone knows that but it is so common with the Igbos like it is hereditary. I have lived with them for years so shut up since you know nothing.

You see how useless u are in your thinking... Well, u are below me and don't deserve my attention.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Igbo woman kill Hausa grown up man in knife fighting! that's 1-0

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by NaMeAboki: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
One useless Olosho just wasted one of our Blodas from the north - hope she gets the death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
NaMeAboki:
One useless Olosho just wasted one of our Blodas from the north - hope she gets the death penalty.

Got You Covered
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nigeria prison go humble her!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by nobleswazzy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
...and that's the end of Solomon Grundy
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Adrian9(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
That is the price the he paid for toying with the lady's emotions. Not everybody can keep cool under such circumstances. Guys use your head!
I almost lost my cousin to a similar incident. If you wana play,make it clear to the lady,not after she had invested all her emotions in you,turned down other guys,and ends up finding you cheat! Not all ladies can keep cool.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Enculer: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ugly girl for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Juell(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
just2endowed:

Relationship shouldn't be do or die
Exactly!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Evil ugly being.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by DonroxyII: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
Nkechi killed Auwal Suleman because of cheating? Very weird. angry

But which kind love dey exist between Nkechi and Auwal sef?
Wazobia Love !
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
She will die by hanging definitely and when they get there if they ever meat, they will decide whether to continue their relationship or go their ways

Anger have never solved any problem
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Not saying she is right but he shouldn't have cheated too.

Cheating is a natural trait of higher and lower animals...

Truth remains, every relationship is open except a marriage!!! Even in marriage, infidelity still abounds, and is still no ground for violence.

She has serious psychological issues, and must be locked up like the animal she is.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by payloader(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

I am proud of the girl...

U think say na only u mumu
nothing will ever justify the killing of a human being by any individual. She should have just left him instead. Now she will face the heat when the devil has gone from her head
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Owerri slutt and afonja goat a terrible mix.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U mean a RELATIONSHIP that has got a WRITTEN AGREEMENT approved by lawyer...?
People divorce after serious marriage, na ordinary relationship u dey take as heaven on earth.
and why does this have to continue? Can't people be serious for once?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
If nah man nah kill him girlfriend all these girls won’t let us hear words
Anyway what’s the essence of cheating self
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Hathor5(f): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Very unnecessary.

RIP boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
dairykidd:
Everyone commenting seems high
cheating is allowed. But should be done in mature ways. Cheating and not Giving the main Chic any Attention no just pure
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Tiwaz2: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by jaggabban: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

I am proud of the girl...

U think say na only u mumu
Wetin u go do about death sentence she go face now? We already know u guys are all bastards.

I served there and I fvcked the hell out of ur bastard girls. Now, what's ur plan about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Abyima(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
This one no be Omalicha, na ojoolicha. Tuweeeee. Wicked heart. God have mercy.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Life00Death(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
What a shitty life
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by OneMillionBoys(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:
Very unnecessary.
RIP boyfriend
[/s]
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

You are right bro. Some of these babes you see have mental issues. That's why I fear for guys that just rush to smash forgetting that some of these girls get fully committed and fall in love easily once you make love to them. Backing out then becomes dangerous.

For me I take sometime to watch and observe a girl to detect some of these mad traits before starting anything serious with them. Once I detect a little mental imbalance in terms of attitude etc I back out fast. No time cool
and you will not find any woman to call your own till you leave this world. Because you would keep xing PeOple at SliGhtest OPPuRtunity. Just try to be committed and stay prayerful. It's not Difficult. Bet you make mistakes too. There would always be misunderstanding. So you are telling me you've never had DiSAGRements with imPoRtant people in your life ?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseone28:
Thank God for taking that toxic girl out of my life..

Any small misunderstanding she will bring knife to come and fight.. grin

She nearly put smelly used pad in my mouth.

Thank God for giving me patience not to use that knife on her that night, when she use it to cut my finger.
picture of the hand without the missing finger or i don't believe it
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Adrian9:
That is the price the he paid for toying with the lady's emotions. Not everybody can keep cool under such circumstances. Guys use your head!
I almost lost my cousin to a similar incident. If you wana play,make it clear to the lady,not after she had invested all her emotions in you,turned down other guys,and ends up finding you cheat! Not all ladies can keep cool.
first man I know to use the word "invest". Good you did. Tell them. Because many see it as an ADventuRe, walking to the park and Returning home

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by UDUJ(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
and you will not find any woman to call your own till you leave this world. Because you would keep xing PeOple at SliGhtest OPPuRtunity. Just try to be committed and stay prayerful. It's not Difficult. Bet you make mistakes too. There would always be misunderstanding. So you are telling me you've never had DiSAGRements with imPoRtant people in your life ?

Sis no be quarrel na cheesy

It's as if you are fighting me. Read my post very well, I am saying look before you leap. Or will you advise your brother to date a mad lady? I am in a relationship now and I did not rush into it as well. Relax and drink some cold water sis cool
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Chicastle: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
olaboy33:
Be careful who you give your heart to.

I collected the one I gave one girl back already
After lockdown I may decide to give her back or another person

Heart no dey market biko

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

Sis no be quarrel na cheesy

It's as if you are fighting me. Read my post very well, I am saying look before you leap. Or will you advise your brother to date a mad lady? I am in a relationship now and I did not rush into it as well. Relax and drink some cold water sis cool
An eXaminer must face his own exam one day, Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.