Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) (90936 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
favour32:
Anger is deadly as a time bomb.
Anybody that can be overwhelmed easily by the volatile action of a neurotransmitter, tryptophan hydroxylase (TPH) is extremely dangerous.
Avoid such a person,male or female.
It is better to stay alive.
Love nor reach there!
Give us Tryptophan hydroxylase inhibitors na.. undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Adrian9:
That is the price the he paid for toying with the lady's emotions. Not everybody can keep cool under such circumstances. Guys use your head!
I almost lost my cousin to a similar incident. If you wana play,make it clear to the lady,not after she had invested all her emotions in you,turned down other guys,and ends up finding you cheat! Not all ladies can keep cool.
Shut up sir..
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
and you will not find any woman to call your own till you leave this world. Because you would keep xing PeOple at SliGhtest OPPuRtunity. Just try to be committed and stay prayerful. It's not Difficult. Bet you make mistakes too. There would always be misunderstanding. So you are telling me you've never had DiSAGRements with imPoRtant people in your life ?
Stop cursing jo undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
very ugly woman. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
and you will not find any woman to call your own till you leave this world. Because you would keep xing PeOple at SliGhtest OPPuRtunity. Just try to be committed and stay prayerful. It's not Difficult. Bet you make mistakes too. There would always be misunderstanding. So you are telling me you've never had DiSAGRements with imPoRtant people in your life ?
Fake investment!!

Those girls that left when they see a wealthy guy didn't invest right??

Stop Misinforming the Public

The girl is a murderer . Poor and wicked!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

He had it coming. He provoked her. He should know how women are. I dont condone murder but I see why she did it.
Are you, are you normal??

Are they married??

She packed in to the guy's house and still believe she has Authority to decide what the guy choose to do..

She is a murderer. Wicked and Poor!!!

Run away from such girls... Stop supporting them!!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:
Are you, are you normal??

Are they married??

She packed in to the guy's house and still believe she has Authority to decide what the guy choose to do..

She is a murderer. Wicked and Poor!!!

Run away from such girls... Stop supporting them!!
I will support them 100%. If it was a man you wont be that critical.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I will support them 100%. If it was a man you wont be that critical.
A man will.jever pack to a lady house , eat her food, get monthly upkeep from her , while they are not married and still demand for absolute Authority!!

The girl is wicked and Poor..

I'm warning you again... Stay away from wicked and Poor girl..

They will embarrass you when it matter most!!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by luluman: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
007sledge:
Now the amakas have carried their grudge and bitterness to the west

embarassed undecided embarassed embarassed
When they couldn't get a place for it in the north.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by luluman: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Olarewaju89:
She lack self control.
What a pity!
She inherited that from their race.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:
A man will.jever pack to a lady house , eat her food, get monthly upkeep from her , while they are not married and still demand for absolute Authority!!

The girl is wicked and Poor..

I'm warning you again... Stay away from wicked and Poor girl..

They will embarrass you when it matter most!!
Thanks for the warning but I'll be fine. My question is if she was the one who cheated on the man and he stabbed her, will you be this critical?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Thanks for the warning but I'll be fine. My question is if she was the one who cheated on the man and he stabbed her, will you be this critical?
Ilicic didn't stab his wife because she cheated..

Let alone one poor girl , who is just a liability girlfriend!!!

How do men allow a liability to pack in to their house.. What kind of nonsense is that??

The lady feel entitled and you are here supporting that evil!!

Please take your crime accomplice self away from here undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:
Ilicic didn't stab his wife because she cheated..

Let alone one poor girl , who is just a liability girlfriend!!!

How do men allow a liability to pack in to their house.. What kind of nonsense is that??

The lady feel entitled and you are here supporting that evil!!

Please take your crime accomplice self away from here undecided undecided undecided undecided
Mr. Man Im going nowhere and there is nothing you can do about it. I dtand by what I say 100%. If its okay for a man to get rid of a cheating gf then I think its very very fair for a woman too to get rid of a cheating boyfriend. I pray she gets a good lawyer who can get her off the hook or rich relatives who can bribe her out of this.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Daniwak: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
I'm so scared of Igbo women. They are so aggressive
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by timisquare82(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Our lifes will not end in HAD I KNOW!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Mr. Man Im going nowhere and there is nothing you can do about it. I dtand by what I say 100%. If its okay for a man to get rid of a cheating gf then I think its very very fair for a woman too to get rid of a cheating boyfriend. I pray she gets a good lawyer who can get her off the hook or rich relatives who can bribe her out of this.
A poor girl that cannot afford a house will get a good lawyer??

Such a poor and wicked girl belong to Jail!! She must suffer for ending the life of a man that is not legally attached to him..

The guy made a mistake of housing that destitute!!

It is your choice to lean towards a poor and wicked girl.. Ready to bear the consequences!!
They always bite!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:
A poor girl that cannot afford a house will get a good lawyer??

Such a poor and wicked girl belong to Jail!! She must suffer for ending the life of a man that is not legally attached to him..

The guy made a mistake of housing that destitute!!

It is your choice to lean towards a poor and wicked girl.. Ready to bear the consequences!!
They always bite!!
Let me worry about that. Have a good night brother
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Let me worry about that. Have a good night brother
Your mum's prayer will not be in Vain.. cool
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Tmb78(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

I am proud of the girl...

U think say na only u mumu
That girl beautiful? Even with all the heavy painting sef.
Even the girl herself will laugh at you grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by ba2remagaji: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lessons for men way de follow wetin de under skirt
UDOKABESTLUV:
See More Photos Obtained By Below:
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Miracle1991: 12:14am On Aug 03, 2020
Vyzz:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

ipob type of brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Icon79(m): 12:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Yoruba people and cheating are like 5&6.

O pari

UDOKABESTLUV:
A 24-year-old woman has been arrested by the Lagos state police for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death over alleged cheating, Reports.

The woman named Nkechi, aka Omalicha, allegedly attacked Auwal Suleiman, 26, yesterday, August 1st, 2020, at their residence in Sagbokoji Island, Apapa, Lagos State.

The couple started dating in 2018 and began living together in 2019. On August 1, 2020, they got into a heated argument over alleged cheating and during the argument, the suspect took a knife and stabbed her boyfriend to death.

See Graphic Photos Obtained By Below

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/24-yr-old-woman-allegedly-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-over-cheating-in-lagos.html
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by NSK4U(m): 12:33am On Aug 03, 2020

she must be a very stupid Igbo girl

what nonsense relationship was she looking for in Awal and yet decided to raise her hand to stab him.....

she's simply not cultured and needs to be interrogated as to who brought her up.

NB: ....... before yu like any of ma post again, quote me, e get y......
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Miracle1991: 12:33am On Aug 03, 2020
When we tell them that their ladies are cheap like tissue paper,they will begin to insult you.
Ipob are full of venom, their women are prostituting all over Nigeria. No State you will enter that you will not see an igbo prostitute. May God punish her and her useless parents who failed to teach her self control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Arrboki & Amaka....... Hmmmmmmnn!!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Miracle1991: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Any girl that pack her things to go and stay with a man who hasn't asked for her hand in married is a confirmed PROSTITUTE. In igbo land prostitution and stealing, selling of drugs is not seen as a crime. They see ashawo as a lucrative business. Infact I was surprised when I saw many igbo girls doing ashawo in maduguri.
There is no moral training in igbo land at all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by jasman1: 1:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Aisha, you’re all cheap
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by TimmyAde1: 1:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Vyzz:

You're a disgrace to Africans generally for saying that nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by oshorstan(f): 2:00am On Aug 03, 2020
let her face the music
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 3:06am On Aug 03, 2020
She should have just walked away. Now see the palava uve put itself and members of ur family into.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Oishi: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2020
GOD pls help us men

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.