Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) (90935 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Cheating is a natural trait of higher and lower animals...

Truth remains, every relationship is open except a marriage!!! Even in marriage, infidelity still abounds, and is still no ground for violence.

She has serious psychological issues, and must be locked up like the animal she is.
Im sure if it was the woman cheating you wont be saying all this.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

I am proud of the girl...

U think say na only u mumu

The person that posted rubbish about the murdered Uniben student is still in Police custody and will be tried just because of an Online comment! Don't be surprised If this comment is flagged by someone and you run into trouble. Remember you are traceable if need be. Why did a beautiful lady pack into the house of an ugly man that didn't marry her nor ask her parents for her?
Coming online to support a murderer and boasting you are proud of her just because someone posted a comment that hurts you is a sign of Stupidity spiced with foolishness!
The guy didn't ask her parents for her hands in marriage and neither did he packs into her house. She packed into the guy's house and allowed herself to be turned into a borehole. The guy is not married to her, why did she pack into his house? She submitted herself to disrespect but you will always hear that other tribes are running after them. Flavour, Ubi, Timaya etc all cheated on Igbo women but nobody killed them!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U mean a RELATIONSHIP that has got a WRITTEN AGREEMENT approved by lawyer...?
People divorce after serious marriage, na ordinary relationship u dey take as heaven on earth.
He had it coming. He provoked her. He should know how women are. I dont condone murder but I see why she did it.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by UDUJ(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
An eXaminer must face his own exam one day, Continue

I hope you are not the violent type sha cheesy

Goodnight and sweet dreams cool
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

He had it coming. He provoked her. He should know how women are. I dont condone murder but I see why she did it.
If the MAN had killed her now, would you have said we know how woman are..?
IF the MAN is a cheat by ur definition and standard, why not walk away...?
Get yourself another man or you stay alone preferably.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
kolade560:
Mind what u celebrate in this life, nothing is absolute, it all depends......
When a child is born, the parents celebrate but I have seen children killing their parents.
happily wedded couples stabbing themselves to death.....
we all need God. BeSiDes, StABBing a man is old
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

I hope you are not the violent type sha cheesy

Goodnight and sweet dreams cool
I'm not. My only CRime was to love whole heartedly. I don't bother nobody. BeSiDes, even if I wanted to murder someone, I'm not a messy BitCh that goes tearing people apart. Goodnight
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U mean a RELATIONSHIP that has got a WRITTEN AGREEMENT approved by lawyer...?
People divorce after serious marriage, na ordinary relationship u dey take as heaven on earth.

Are you mad? Which one is written agreement again? Do you know what marriage is like after 20 years? That same woman will be wishing you early death so she can be free, with all your assets firmly under her control.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Im sure if it was the woman cheating you wont be saying all this.

I have actually said the very same thing on threads where the reverse was the case... I have spoken out severally against violence on women on the basis of infidelity.

Violence in any form is inexcusable!!! If one can't put up with infidelity, then walking out of the unfaithful relationship remains the sensible and viable option.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

If the MAN had killed her now, would you have said we know how woman are..?
IF the MAN is a cheat by ur definition and standard, why not walk away...?
Get yourself another man or you stay alone preferably.
I am not a woman first.
If a man had killed her for cheating I know what my fellow guys here will say. She brought it upon herself. Olosho etc. My statement was for them who excuse such. Now na woman do the killing , it is an abomination
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Useless girls of today now na jail for life

Serves her right
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

I have actually said the very same thing on threads where the reverse was the case... I have spoken out severally against violence on women on the basis of infidelity.

Violence in any form is inexcusable!!! If one can't put up with infidelity, then walking out of the unfaithful relationship remains the sensible and viable option.
Actually my post was not meant for you. I wanted to feel out the reaction of some guys here das all
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
kolade560:
Mind what u celebrate in this life, nothing is absolute, it all depends......
When a child is born, the parents celebrate but I have seen children killing their parents.
happily wedded couples stabbing themselves to death.....

‘Happily married’? How many people do you know for a fact are happily married?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
picture of the hand without the missing finger or i don't believe it
Send me picture of your prick fez
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by zealblinks(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

Why are you judging base on what you read on NL? What happened to your sense of reasoning? Imagine that guy is your brother?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Almunjid(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

If na ur father she kill, I'm not sure you'll be talking this rubbish? Learn to think b4 u talk.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Ezmans: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
Nkechi killed Auwal Suleman because of cheating? Very weird. angry

Auwal must have discovered Nkechi is a borehole and decided to kill konji at a suitable place. But Nkechi, knowing she is finished without Auwal decided to do what she was very good in doing. undecided

But which kind love dey exist between Nkechi and Auwal sef?
they known each other in 2018 & started to live together in 2019 see lagos life
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
MZrapper:
These cheap Igbo girls at it again.
Why will you call your fellow lady cheap ? God have mercy on you .
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Not saying she is right but he shouldn't have cheated too.
Have you ever visit any Nigerian prison before? even an animal in the wild is better. Nigerian prison should scare anyone in Nigeria to commit crime of any sort.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
cheating is allowed. But should be done in mature ways. Cheating and not Giving the main Chic any Attention no just pure
So u wouldn't mind being cheated on so long as ur being given some attention too... its understandable sha
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
dairykidd:

So u wouldn't mind being cheated on so long as ur being given some attention too... its understandable sha
there are big issues and small issues.
Though Cheating can make him lose focus and fall out of love. But will wait until then
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
fallingsky:

Jealousy, anger or aggressiveness has nothing to do with tribe. Don't be a tribal bigotry.... It's bad for Ur health

Shut up! You are correct but he is far more correct than you. Ipob women are overly aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
na pussy kill this one nawa oh
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by ComeToJesus: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lord!!

Been to that Island. Very toxic environment with ramshackled structures that can be likened to a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

Drugs are freely used there while shanties that dot the landscape serve as theatres of fleshly desires. It also provides low cost accommodation for Nigerdock and Ladol low level workers.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
shocked shocked

Hmm... Seems all these small girls gat liver more than we 80s girls. Wow!

Thank God for the era I was brought up o. No internet. Only cartoon. But these days, girls be watching Internet horror and bloody movies and be building evil mind. This one will be one of sorcerers subscribers. SMH.

I wonder what kind of homes these type of girls come from. No matter the anger, the worst I'll do is to break down and cry. Finito. Then move on with my life. Why raise your hand on a man? To the point of stabbing Hm.

RIP young man.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Kwinesther: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
fallingsky:

You see how useless u are in your thinking... Well, u are below me and don't deserve my attention.
Keep deceiving yourself. You are nowhere but beneath after you have fallen according to your useless moniker, I don't give attention to foolish people like you. Next time stay on your lane and never you quote me. Idiotic nonentities from that tribe like you does not deserve my attention.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by baby124: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
That moment of anger!!! It feels like insanity. If you ever find yourself in that place, just slowly move away to calm yourself down. Get some iced cold water to drink and take a walk. You can also keep walking and never go back!

If anyone you are with has the ability to aggravate and push you to that point, please walk away from that relationship. It’s not worth it. Always have your deal breakers. If cheating is a deal breaker in a relationship for you, please dump the idiot and block them everywhere. There are men and women who do not cheat. Be patient and find your partner.

Just one moment of madness, both of them have lost it all! Futures damaged, dreams will never come to pass, families left ruined. Very terrible. Before you get into any relationship, be very sure you are mentally and EMOTIONALLY ready and mature. So you can walk away when you need to.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
An eye for an eye.....
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Adrian9:
That is the price the he paid for toying with the lady's emotions. Not everybody can keep cool under such circumstances. Guys use your head!
I almost lost my cousin to a similar incident. If you wana play,make it clear to the lady,not after she had invested all her emotions in you,turned down other guys,and ends up finding you cheat! Not all ladies can keep cool.

Don’t worry she will keep cool in jail. Ipob bitch!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Poverty and wickedness are the reason why that lady stab his boyfriend!!

Run away from poor and wicked girls...if you want to live..

See entitlement shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.