Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? (43405 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Are You Dating, Yet Feeling Lonely / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Tvegas(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..
When you are madly in love you can be madly hurt, so control your emotions.

Secondly date her for a while and let her develop interest in you , you won't even need to ask anything. Love is easier when a woman truly wants you and you are not forcing things.

Thirdly don't buy her any yeye phone ,that's the duty of her parent or she can get a job to buy one. If you don't take advise and you stupidly do this,the girl may fall in love with your money till a richer guy comes. Jara E.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Worldbest281: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2020
Beey:
I don’t know how much experience you have in dating. When you are in love & butterflies are moving up and down, you really want to impress your partner. Truth though is that the grass on the other side is not always as green as it seems. What are you getting back in return? If you keep giving and getting nothing back, know if that relationship came to an end , the other person would have nothing to lose because they didn’t commit. Commitment demands giving in terms of time, material things and availing yourself. You on the other hand would be counting your loses. Self control is important, to learn someone before investing heavily in a relationship. If you give, make sure you also receive at least something close to the value of what you gave. Don’t let a stranger start enjoying wife privileges when she’s not even a girlfriend. Better spend that money on your mother who’ll always be by your side.
I really love this and really touching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by mrpackager(m): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Can you handle the heartbreak of she not accepting your proposal?
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by alienhalekk: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Vidalista 5 Mg Want to sizzling missionary before early discharge? Buy Vidalista 5 MG tablet which is perfect ED Treatment for Men's. Check reviews, dosage & uses
https://www.flatmeds.com/product/vidalista-5-mg/
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by oyinda1599(f): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

I think so far you're the only person that knows what i truly feel about this, I'm not doing this because I'm expecting anything in return from her, infact she has no idea that this is on my mind... I just feel like I'm in a position to help her, so why shouldn't i ?... She's an amazing person and you will definitely Know when someone is into you.

However a close friend of mine advise that i should make my intention about dating known to her first then after she accepts i can ho ahead to buy her a phone if that's what i really want to do, this is so she doesn't feel like she's obligated to say yes to me just because i got her a phone, and i think that will be a more sensible approach.

Thank you so much for your thoughts
Just do this you stated and be fine with yourself, there are so many premature juvenile here on this forum, you will see lots of childishness in their comments, they are here to form I'm a tough guy but their lots will lick a girl's dirty panties behind the closed door. Don't let them mislead you with their unreasonable advice, not all girls are leech.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Openbusiness4: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2020
Most people advising d OP to ask d girl out, u guys are missing out d key details. From his write-up, u can tell that d OP and the girl are both teenagers, or max under 21 youths, and he just MET her only 1 month and he was crushing on her since day one, already drooling and infatuated about d girl....... D way I see it, dis infatuation of the OP is ONE-SIDED. To her he's just a normal friend, but OP is already carried away with puppy and Disney love and wanna start being a captain use gifts to win love hero, for a teenage girl dat just wanna start exploring life, kikikiki grin, it will end in premium tears. Best tin he can do is follow her to a repair shop or stand to fix at computer village, if she can't afford d moni by herself, she shul talk to her parents, if d parents won't or can't afford it, and he wanna be a good friend if he like and can afford it without killing his own pocket, den he can add some moni to her moni to meet up in repairing it.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by mondayaudu(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Ask her out first, if she accepts, then good. Ensure she ask for the phone before you buy it otherwise lockup even when you are in relationship with her. Never help someone that doesn’t ask for help!

Let me talk to you as a brother.
You really need to buy sense for even nursing that idea. It is really a bad one!

I will never date any girl that doesn’t have a functional phone! She is broke! A broke girl can take you 360 degree backwards. They lacks gratitude with load of entitlement mentality. Jappa!

Who tell you she doesn’t have phone? I have seen many runz girl hide their phone for their new catch. They believe you should buy them phone if you want to speak to them. Sense fall on you!

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by gbeseun(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:
Did her phone spoil before or after you met her

E get why I dey ask grin

God bless the woman that born uou and the man that does the night work.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by chinoonew09: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2020
damn niggar isoright.......

person wey kpekus no kill 4 diz world go last well...mark my words..

mana osighi n' onu m puta o, okwa ka uche gi, diya.

ife ineme dogi anya. wink
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by happyfm: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2020
In all thy getting, get wisdom. Ask her out if you are attracted to her, if she agree to your proposal, you can then decide to buy her a phone if she proves it to you that she is a woman of value , shi kena
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Renaud1993(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2020
If Na your guy phone spoil you go reason buy am phone. Reason am

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Oracleforce: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2020
Pegi23:
Sure. Get her a phone

You are my kind of guy. So caring ND cute.

Pls no stage is too early buy her the phone

If the guy is your brother, will you advise him to buy her a phone? An average African is so selfish and mean....

Tueh. I spit on your butt and boobs

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by AdaOwerri1(f): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
STATES and THEIR CAPITAL

Abia - Bad roads

Akwa Ibom - fine girls

Anambra State - blood money

Bauchi - beggers

Bayelsa State - militants

Benue - HIV free of charge

Borno - boko haram

Cross River - best cookers

Delta - ogogoro

Ebonyi - garri sellers

Edo - witches

Ekiti - tribal mark

Enugu - runs girls

Imo - High bride price

Kaduna - Politicians

Kano - mumu

Katsina - shoe makers

Kogi - ugly girls

Kwara - big nyash

Lagos - agbero (tauts)

Ogun - juju/skull Miners

Ondo - aja(dogs)

Osun - mermaid/water spirits

Oyo - dirty/dirty Girls

Plateau - crisis

Rivers - Cultists

Sokoto - four wives

Zamfara - Sharia
are you for real
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by nwagbuke(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2020
My brother, the worst mistake one will make in a relationship is to start it with with material gifts. Let the love come naturally (that is if you really want it to last) Let her love you for WHO YOU ARE and not WHAT YOU ARE. If possible, pretend you don't have and you will see her reaction. Remember, she has been managing herself before you came and she can still do that while you watch or observe her for who she truly is.

My brother, e get whyyyyyyyyyy. Be wise guy.

Best of luck in whatever decision you take.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Ogarexmas: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Mr. Man your mind is already made up so why are you here?

You want someone to solidify the intentions you already have?

Mehn do what makes you happy

Note: don't come back and create a thread that the girl in question have refused picking or is giving you a snobbish attitude

Peace....

Melodriod:

Maybe the type of girls you've met are the type that See's this kind of scenario as an avenue to begin demanding up and down from a guy.... I'm not stupid to just see someone and start spending extravagantly on her... I know the kind of women i want and so far I've seen those qualities in her.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nezzjnr: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2020
Openbusiness4:
I can't even remember the last time I asked any girl out. Because I have been there, done that, been in and out of "boot--y camp" and paid my dues. Wooing is like a solitaire game, if you know how to arrange your cards well, everything else will work in your favor without stress. Forget about the timer, even if you get the highest score possible, Microsoft won't pay you for it. Same thing with women, stay calm, no need to rush, there's no medal for being the first to date her or the last to eat her cookie jar. Just be yourself, have normal conversations like you would with any of your guys, fun and witty convos with a pinch of friendly insults here and there grin and an occasional mix of gtfoh gfy whenever needed. Be firm, be flexible, be sensitive but NO ass licking. Be scarce from time to time leave her message hanging. Read don't reply, and when she asks why tell her I had other important stuff to do. Yes ooo, learn to vex her from time to time. Don't be like those mumu guys that are always stressing their lives trying to make her happy 24/7. Stress her life, vex her, annoy her, drive her crazy with your i don't care attitude, make her feel like she wanna bite your head off, be the guy that is her naughty troublemaker and favorite happy hour at the same time. That back and forth swing from nice and mean, nice and mean is what gets her hooked to you like drugs. Women like excitement and nothing is as exciting to a woman as having mood swings, they just don't like staying on one energy level for too long, they like to swing from one mood to another; and if you know how to push her mood swings, you have won her already. And always have it in mind before you engage any girl that you can't date every woman, you can't win them all, no matter how smart, funny, cute, rich, handsome, eloquent or whatever, you can't date all of them. So don't put pressure on yourself. Ticket wey go cut go cut, ticket wey go cash out go cash out. Just do you and let the natural energy of your positivity filter out which girl is worth your attention and desire, and you won't have to suffocate your life juz u wana get laid or have a trophy girlfriend to show off with. Nobody cares mehnnn. Just b yourself and the right girl for you will like u for who u are. Any other way, na trade by barter, money in exchange for sex, stress and pain in exchange for fake love. My hand no dey dah wan ohhhh...

And one more thing guys, when chatting with a woman u wanna woo, pls an plsssssssss, dunt be one of those mumu guys that treat her like an angel from heaven oh!!! U have lost be war before u even enta d battle field be dat. U know those guys na, Mr complimentary, abi na complimenter..... always complimenting, always saying nice tins, ur fine, ur too pretty, everytime abou u is perfect, I like ur smile, I like ur shoes, l like dis, I like dat, hope u slept well, hope ur dream was lovely etc, d mumu guy dat always agrees wit her on everything. Lemme tell u, u don push ursef enta friendzone automatically b dat, in fact from friendzone, u go enta ghosting zone where she wee start avoiding u, ur calls and ur chat. She will read and reply 2 days afta or not reply at all. And when u lick her ass more and more, u wee finally enta Blockedzone, as d Mumu in Chief she wants nutin to do with grin. So don't follow dat way at all. If u must compliment her, neva do it directly. instead of telling her she is smart or intelligent, tell her ur own grandmother was a very smart woman and she reminds u of her once in a while, and watch how she wee be vibrating upandan to show an proof to u how smart she is grin, na d simple trick be dat. Then most importantly, u be a mirror ohhhh wen texting. If she reply with short texts, reply her with a shorter text. If she drops K, drop ur own ohhhh. Don't be d mumu guy dat has a convo with her like dis:

Guy: baby good morning, how was your night, hope u slept well. Just wanna check up on u. What are you doing to day?

Girl: nothing! Thx

Guy. Ok, well, I saw your dp, u look so beautiful, I like ur smile. God really spent time to create u. You're so special

Girl: thank u

Guy: hhjjkkksklsppdpodmddbsislslsksolsmzjuzb hsjksoeoosooeodkmkddduud usiisoso suisidkididosososos (***another marathon message***)

Girl: K

Guy: iisoslppspdp idodoopddllddo isoeooekdkdhdu jsjsjskkkdl udodlppdpdp hsjsjdiododld usjsieoosdhdv
Jsjsiosod9do 8r90rpldo ud99epedl usual sud80e0dg ushsjsiisu usisslppsoshz hsus9osls ususidido

Girl: Yes

Mtchwwwwwww!!! Neva ever be dis mumu guy up here ok?
Never text or chat a woman like dis. U gotta text her like a mirror, tit for tat

Guy: hey, wassup?

Girl: nothing

Guy: and?

Girl: and what?

Guy: nothing

Girl: ok

Guy: get a job

Girl: huh?

Guy: lazy ass

Girl: am not lazy. Why would I call me lazy?

Guy: lazy people say "nothing" when u ask them wassup

Girl: lol, am actually reading a novel, bla bla bla, then I want to cook and yen yen yen, cho cho cho............

Daz aw u engage a convo! From der her mouth go turn to tap, na she go dey type long messages. Just b giving her short and witty, or simple and proportionate to d amount of text she is giving u, don't get carried away and start dropping long epistles or she will withdraw an start giving u K, yes, no short one word replies again, from der u go enta ghosting zone................. Daz all for d class grin
All these for a lady?? shocked shocked shocked

You guys have time though
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by West2019(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2020
you be mumu go buy nah why are you asking us here
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Bennysam: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2020
mright05:

After you buy her the phone, don’t come here to to tell us, she left you for after buying her phone, because we are tired of your story
Believe me, that's what will follow next
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by eziezi90(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2020
This guy

Only buy if you truly don't want anything in return... This is your 'been nice... She really needs it'

If you gona cry later when she uses it for other things and definitely other men, keep your money

She had a phone before you, and will have a phone after you

Why add potential heartbreak to your life in this country
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by oxochlorate(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Deep down in you, if u feel lyk getting her a fone pls do.... But do it witout anyform of attachment to it, lyk expecting her to say a yes 2u cos u got her a fone. Cos she fit burn ur beans tell u say she get guy las las so just follow ur heart
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:
Use that money to buy sense

Boss sir,
You can’t have sense,and be in love !!!!!

Once you are in love ..... Mumu button activated.

No smartness in this one ...
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Mightyjohn11(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2020
[/b][b][img][/img] cool cool my brother i have been a victim dnt buy her any phone, are u her parent? all this girls are nt worth it instead they will turn you to there ATM nd beside she has nt even asked u for a phone dont go and sentence ur self
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Ybaby: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

You cannot buy love. Donot attempt it!
Man up and ask her out.
If she says yes then you can start looking after her I.e buy her a phone....etc
That way you donot ba ileja yan.... look after something for the owner.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by benzion72(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2020
I think what you need is emotional intelligence and not relationship. Just because you are getting close to a girl, you have lost your sense of reasoning, may be your siblings or parent are in need of a phone and you dont care to get them one, but for the future promise of a kepus you one go get phone for a girl. is alright dont come back to tell us that you dont know she already has a date. Like one who wrote that he sent 15k to a lady connected on facebook to travel to meet him in Lagos only for the lady to decline a day to the proposed meeting and he is asking for refund but yansh don chop the money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by VTJN(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2020
This is so pathetic, young guys now see ladies as a leeche. to me i dont really think getting her a phone is something bad, but make sure u ask her out first then if she accept try to know her more better expecially if she's not in a relationship also try to know if she has feelings 4 u b4 getting her a phone. It may work out fine 4 u if it doesn't 4 others
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Mayng01(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

Okay, maybe I'll ask her out first and see the outcome before any further decisions...

Thank you.

Come back to tell us her decision as well
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by jornwhite: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2020
greggng:

Is a shame you 've to seek advice for a simple matter like this here. What is a phone that u 've to think and seek advice for? Are u a real man? Do things without asking for reward ...that is how to get blessed By God? Buy her the phone if she loves you let it be for the fact of who you are not for material things u gave her. ...afterall u came to the world with nothing and u will go with nothing ...Grow up man . I trained my girl friend till she graduated ..today we 've gone our separate ways with happiness

ALOL !! Oga you're just another maga in love, guyz only say its chicken change to console themselves wen they realized they've bin scammed. how much is 1million dollar grin tell that boy to give her mother 30k, story go start.
On a serious note God blesses when you give to the poor/needy not those going about to impress ladies. why can't we read i want to buy a phone 4 my hommie, or i sent my padi to school. only women chop benefit
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by AustineCJ: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2020
I experienced similar thing.... met a friend who's phone was bad, though i ve feelings for her, but she was a friend at that moment . I actually bought her a phone n it never made her accept me. After two months n coming open to her, we r currently together..... Buy her a phone if you think she really needs it n don't attach any gain to it.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by InvertedHammer: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

/
Use that money to buy something nice for your mother.

/
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Coldfeets: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Their phone is always spoilt why

Na the scam format be dat na.

Just like in those Nigerian mails where the sender is always a prince from Liberia or any of those war-torn African countries who cannot claim his father's gigantic wealth due to one thing or the other...

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Patented: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2020
ask her out before you buy the phne nad even then dont do it immediately. make e no be like say she talk yes cos u buy phone. All in all be suresay she make sense before any commitments. take your time bro. many of these babes are chameleons. NO rush
Melodriod:

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Champneys: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Yes, buy her a house and send her to school abroad too!
Oponu ayirada, you people will never learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.