Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please (1513 Views)

A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of / Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. / Please A Good Nairalander Should Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by LadySarah: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drwinz:

Of course I wanna keep my dear baby.
I will head to the lab with my wife after work today.
Happy Friday to you and best regard to your family

Wife indeed. Someone you are yet to pay her bride price and seen her parents.

Nawaoo. Things are really changing and ppl are no longer ashamed.

Ist Airforce1 now this one that will use 60k to train someone's entire family.where are the parents of these girls?

Ayam not just understanding. Congrats though

2 Likes

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Bennysam: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drwinz:

My business alone can feed your entire family.
My focal point was only the strange feeling and I only required experienced people to comment and your acephalous was thinking about the 60k.
That's why some people like you don't get invited for an interview because you applies for job like a slowpoke without reading the fact that its stated experienced individual
Stop justifying your mistake

1 Like

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by badtlimo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drwinz:

Was this your experience and your current situation?
Savage grin grin grin
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Ikjosh04: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Drwinz:

My business alone can feed your entire family.
My focal point was only the strange feeling and I only required experienced people to comment and your acephalous was thinking about the 60k.
That's why some people like you don't get invited for an interview because you applies for job like a slowpoke without reading the fact that its stated experienced individual

Lol!! You're mouthed.

If you're financially capable, I see no reason to have any strange feelings or fear.

You love her, do the right thing and have a free mind devoid of strange feelings.

1 Like

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by RealEzee(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
U r not the first neither will u b d last, Brace up for the days ahead, she may or may not be pregnant but if she isn't please next time use protection, plan better, I'm not going to say don't proceed with marriage oo, Abeg some still dey make am work despite the odds.

Las Las we go dey aiit grin.
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by CsRockefeller(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
I just dey imagine say I give girl belle on top my current situation, na die be that o!

Even d devil go pity me.
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Incredible128: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
dmk23:
grin grin grin grin
the response was too savage, I almost got instant headache cry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by Airforce1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
LadySarah:

Wife indeed. Someone you are yet to pay her bride price and seen her parents.

Nawaoo. Things are really changing and ppl are no longer ashamed.

Ist Airforce1 now this one that will use 60k to train someone's entire family.where are the parents of these girls?

Ayam not just understanding. Congrats though

If you no mention my name in your comment, You go die?

Just asking for a friend o
Re: Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please by ademola1580: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
buy pt let her test herself.if she's pregnant,u can either keep the unborn child or abort it,if the latter is what u want to do,try and visit a doctor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: I Talk Too Much / Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. / Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.