Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? (79084 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by GeneralOBJ: 1:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are not alone son

It happens to every niggarrr

Na post-coital dysphoria

But the degree of that sadness after sex with the woman depends on your closeness, relationship and intension towards her

First off, the real reason as in the real the reason you feel this post cortial sex whatever is simply because you don't know why you are doing what you are doing. Hard to accept but it's relatively the truth. Not the sexual act itself, but the real reason why you are doing it. Post cortial disorder or whatever is another name for emptiness because that is obviously what you feel after the sexual act and reason thus, your engagement was basically to satisfy your sexual organ pleasures or as others put it nature playing tricks on your mind on behalf of your generative organ. Like it or not, an hour later you will feel better, a month later I can't say. Love or marriage is a different thing entirely.

Secondly, there are more than one reason a man have sex with a woman, choosing your reason before you engage even before HELLO will give you the fulfillment feeling that you are suppose to enjoy after the sex itself afterwards.
Now to throw in a bit of theological consideration before you eat yourself up and continue, sex in itself is considered the original sin, the feeling you as a man gets is the faded remnant feeling still present in your DNA(soul) The same detest the first man felt after laying with the first woman. That deep shame of descending to the realm of men from being a God that u are naturally Having said this,
Thirdly I will advice you choose your battle next before you engage as their are more than one reason besides just plain why a man lays with a woman
therefore, are of three kinds, maids( easy girls, unripe pawpaws, crush, girl friend or whatever name you have for it) Next is women twice married(or as per our generation have more than one guy) , and public women ( unhappily married, marriage seekers, and set of drifters) lastly the least inclusive is a woman be previously or currently married to another man, but reserved for special occasion.
Now these special occasion or reasons is different but it is as when you the man thinks

1. This woman is self-willed, and has been previously enjoyed by many others besides myself. I may, therefore safely want her though she may belong to a more higher caste of women

2. This is a twice-married( have more than one guy, slay Queens etc,) woman and has been enjoyed by others before me; there is, therefore, no objection to me having some too
3. This woman has gained the heart of her great and powerful partner and exercises mastery over him, who is a friend of my enemy; if, therefore, i succeed in having sex with her and united with me she will cause her husband to abandon my enemies
4. This woman will turn the mind of her partner, who is very powerful, in my favour, he being at present disaffected towards me, and perhaps intent on doing me some harm.
5. By making this woman my "friend or bestie" I shall gain the object, property, business or whatever it is of some friend of mine, or shall be able to effect the ruin of some enemy, or shall accomplish some other difficult purpose.
6. By being united with this woman, I shall kill her husband, and so obtain his vast riches which I covet
7. The union with this woman “is not attended with any danger, and will bring me wealth, of which, on account of my poverty and inability to support myself, I am very much in need. I shall therefore obtain her vast riches in this way without any difficulty.
8. This woman loves me ardently, and knows all my weak points; if therefore, I am unwilling to be united with her, she will make my faults public, and thus tarnish my character and reputation. Or she will bring some gross accusation against me, of which it may be hard to clear myself, and I shall be ruined. Or perhaps she will detach from me her partner who is powerful, and yet under her control, and will
9. The partner of this woman has violated the chastity/right/honour of my woman I shall therefore return that injury by seducing his own
10. By the help of this woman I shall kill an enemy of a king(vice versa a rich or powerful man) who has taken shelter with her, and whom I am ordered by the another powerful or rich man or king to destroy
11. Someone I love is under the control of this woman. I shall, through the influence of the latter, be able to get at the former. For these and similar other reasons the wives of other men may be resorted to, but it must be distinctly understood that is only allowed for special reasons, and not for mere carnal desire.. Canal desires is what makes you feel like a sinner or feel detest after the act itself. Sex is an accomplishment of desires, before the act a woman desires towards you is low while yours as a man is high, subsequently later on, a woman desires gets higher while the man own gets lower, unless you both belong to a different class, this not by social status but by your prowess as their are 3 types of classes of union “the hare man, the bull man, and the horse man, according to the size of his John Thomas , woman also, according to the depth of her kitty kitty, is either a female deer, a mare, or a female elephant” unfortunately some failed marriages, unhappy relationships are all symptoms of simply not understanding this. There are many more that I can talk about but hope this helps in depths enough as I do not know how old you are, but hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:55am On Aug 31, 2020
abdullahi45:

You finally got yourself desensitized my guy.. So sad.
When you do it with that special someone, you feel no remorse whatsoever. I noticed it used to happen to me cos I just wanted to get laid lol. Lost a lot of good friends cos of that. Once the deed is done, you wouldn't want to look them in the eye anymore. Communication gets cold and you two are back to being strangers.
My only prayer is I hope we move this relationship and friendship to the next level. Man don dey old
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by fof1: 2:13am On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy?

It is because,it is a Wrong Sinful act where there is no Marriage. So Conscience convicts U of gross disobedience to Gods Law.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by ugbanante: 2:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Guys on nairaland una no de sleep? Abi every person here na yahoo yahoo things?
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Dminister(m): 2:37am On Aug 31, 2020
One word for disgust is her pussy smells foul odour, second word is her pussy is slack and the third word is your expectations were too far from reality. If her pussy has good smell, tight, and juicy you will definitely go down there without a feeling of disgust and remorse. Quote me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 31, 2020
This feeling of disgust only happens to a guy who has a low sperm count.i.e a one minute guy.Na too much jedijedi dey cause am.After you release within few minutes your body will become weak.
However,If you are sexually active you won't have that emotion.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by banku: 2:50am On Aug 31, 2020
It is biology and it happens to ladies too. Some guys complain that after some ladies come or discharge, they throw them off before they come.

It's like the second or third glass of water after the first glass satisfied your thirst.

Some guys would not let the girl go until they come too - technical rape?
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 31, 2020
jpride:
Most persons here are talking rubbish.... The op is actually very correct. It happens to all guys.
At that point, even the smell of her kpekus go dey irritate u. At dat point, she go be like nothing other than just a masturbator to u..........

But after few minutes wen ur John Thomas don awaken, u go start to reason her again
Your last paragraph have stated my point up there.That feeling occur to a one minute man.Na too much jedijedi dey cause am.If a guy is sexually active and last longer during sex he won't have that disgusting feeling.Na when you don release you go just dislike sex and the babe.But when your joystick begin rise again you go come dey miss the babe.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by jimmynauty: 3:03am On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE

from your post this is your answer ===> LUST

Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly.

'
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:06am On Aug 31, 2020
I think your moral compass of consciousness is playing it's role after you indulged in forication and maybe you are scared also that you didn't use rain coat and that fear of unwanted pregnancy and the chances of catching sexually transmitted disease is there too
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Oluwadare316(m): 3:29am On Aug 31, 2020
snryockris:
The feeling is that of guilt, knowing fully well that you have committed fornication and your conscience is disturbing you.

*FREE BEGINNERS MASTERCLASS IN FOREX TRADING*

Are you a forex beginner who finds forex frustrating and difficult to learn, or you want to start trading but you don't know how?

You don't have to worry, this beginners masterclass is for you to gain knowledge from the bases and equip yourself to be a better trader.

*In this masterclass you will have the chance to learn*

*1) What forex trading is.*

*2) Terminologies and their meanings*

*3) Candlesticks- tools used in reading the price chart*

*4) Drawing support and resistance.*

*5) Reasons why trading the forex market can be beneficial to you*

*6) Mentoring*

The amazing thing is that all the bullet points above will be taught for free in this masterclass.

So much to learn, no fee to pay, so why waste the time

*Click the link below to join the class*��

https:///DSDPWVQwTR64n7mtvrFC4a
The link is not going, pls add me - 070 34 28 93 10
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by HabaHaba: 3:40am On Aug 31, 2020
pansophist:
It's known as "post nut clarity".

The euphoria you get before sexual activity is basically nature forcing you to procreate and after the act is done, you get back to your senses, you can think clearly and not under emotions anymore. And some women knows this hence, they pinned their request before action time, cause you're under the influence of konji grin

Evolution played you.

Just One word for you, bro : LEGEND!!!

You gat a PhD in this topic bro!!! Too much respectafiyu!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Joshmodest:
Are you a one minute guy ?
Or a one round guy ?

If not I don't get why after just a round you should be feeling any of those feelings you speak of ...

And if after three rounds or more , you still feel the way you feel , then u need help ...after you burst the nut 3 times , the only thing you should feel is complete satisfaction accompanied with sleep ,or what else are yhu expecting...

Some girls appear less than what they showcase , and after the whole thing you may feel the babe is over hyped, and didn't meet your expectations ...but that one can still be classified under disappointment , and not disdain and guilt ...those words are too weighty !

Except you 're one of those religious folks ,who like to think their God is against sex , when he's the one that created the tool ,and gave it to you without manual ...I don't see anything that would make you feel that way man ...
My advice is , try the service of our Allen sisters , when they are done with you........well u go see for yourself !!
*SinGinG* manymehhn! Manymanymany mAnymeHHHHHHHH
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:47am On Aug 31, 2020
illicit:
That's why I don't like to Bleep in d afternoon, it makes me groggy d rest of the day.

I like it first thing in the morning when u be hearing Alau akba alau akba d Muslims calling for prayer like around 5- 5.30 then I sleep till seven o clock.

I don't wake till 7.
;DChei formula grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by HabaHaba: 3:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Blackmoran:
You man up to approach her, after weeks and month of I will think about it and shakara she finally agree, stage 1

You fix a date, probably took her out to a expensive restaurant or any recreation place, on the date you give your self headache trying to create a discussion to impress her or probably to know more about her. But in truth all what you are talking about is not in your mind. You wish to get the real deal. Stage 2

After a couple of week or month babe knows how to play the game, she knows you want something, so she start to table are list depending on how she sees your value financially, boo I need a new phone, want to make my hair, little cash for business, and the list goes on, if you the mumu type you will spend way overhead, but if you the sharp type you know how to put boundaries and have your way in spending little to nothing. Stage 3

After paying all your dues time, it is time for harvest, babe will still stress you with words like this, am still a virgin, it is my first time na, am scared please don't hurt me, bla bla bla I guess every guy have heard word like this at a point in time.

After all this hardwork babe con give me leeway omo, after ejaculation your brain will now reset and show how stupid you are to go through all this hurdle just to get laid...

Most times I envy guys that masterbate they don't know how free and librated in this boju boju game within the sexes.
My dream is to see a day where women will stop all this games, they know instinctively that anytime we ask them out it simply means I like to smash you.

Baddest guy Gan Gan!!!!!

I just dey imagine the kaim imagination wey u dey create sometimes, baddoo!!!
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not about you Wanting it!
You Need it!
they'll come around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Never done it but, I think the little morality in you is standing against you
tRue TrUe
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:55am On Aug 31, 2020
KristaPretty:
If you have a special love, affection and attraction towards someone, the feelings remain same after you are done with the whole sex thing.

With this special kind of feeling, all you want to do is to cuddle and talk or do something special together.
If you feel disdain or disgust towards this person after this, you are clearly not attracted to this person but all you need at that point is to get your urges taken care of (wether you're male or female).

So ia anything wrong with you
I leave to others to answer
I know, it's the what did you do last night feeling taking over

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:57am On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy?
wink especially if you're a ChRiStian married couple and have to go to church next Sunday morning, where are my loleRs in Zee BUilding cheesy
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:03am On Aug 31, 2020
Ladylite:

It is the conscience telling you that you have sinned.
happens to everyone o both married and unmarried
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
Flee Fornication
Flee Immorality of any kind, Shape and size!
You are Polluting your Body!
That's why u feel messed up after such Wickedness..
!
thank God I got out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Gabriel99: 4:11am On Aug 31, 2020
"Except you 're one of those religious folks ,who like to think their God is against sex"
This opinion is wrong. God is not against sex, He is against sex with someone whose not your husband/wife.
Hebrews 13 [NIV]
[vs: 4] Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
1 Corinthians 6 [NIV]
[vs: 9] Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
1 Corinthians 6 [NIV]
[vs: 13] “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food”—but God will destroy them both. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.

1 Corinthians 6:18–19  [TLB]
That is why I say to run from sex sin. No other sin affects the body as this one does. When you sin this sin it is against your own body. Haven't you yet learned that your body is the home of the Holy Spirit God gave you, and that he lives within you? Your own body does not belong to you.

1 Corinthians 7:2 [KJV]
Nevertheless, to avoid (1223) fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

Jude 1:4  [TLB]
I say this because some godless teachers have wormed their way in among you, saying that after we become Christians we can do just as we like without fear of God's punishment. The fate of such people was written long ago, for they have turned against our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Please don't assume, know the truth and it shall set you free. Bless you.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Gabriel99: 4:12am On Aug 31, 2020
Joshmodest:
Or a one round guy ?

If not I don't get why after just a round you should be feeling any of those feelings you speak of ...

And if after three rounds or more , you still feel the way you feel , then u need help ...after you burst the nut 3 times , the only thing you should feel is complete satisfaction accompanied with sleep ,or what else are yhu expecting...

Some girls appear less than what they showcase , and after the whole thing you may feel the babe is over hyped, and didn't meet your expectations ...but that one can still be classified under disappointment , and not disdain and guilt ...those words are too weighty !

Except you 're one of those religious folks ,who like to think their God is against sex , when he's the one that created the tool ,and gave it to you without manual ...I don't see anything that would make you feel that way man ...
My advice is , try the service of our Allen sisters , when they are done with you........well u go see for yourself !!

"Except you 're one of those religious folks ,who like to think their God is against sex"
This opinion is wrong. God is not against sex, He is against sex with someone whose not your husband/wife.
Hebrews 13 [NIV]
[vs: 4] Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
1 Corinthians 6 [NIV]
[vs: 9] Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
1 Corinthians 6 [NIV]
[vs: 13] “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food”—but God will destroy them both. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.

1 Corinthians 6:18–19  [TLB]
That is why I say to run from sex sin. No other sin affects the body as this one does. When you sin this sin it is against your own body. Haven't you yet learned that your body is the home of the Holy Spirit God gave you, and that he lives within you? Your own body does not belong to you.

1 Corinthians 7:2 [KJV]
Nevertheless, to avoid (1223) fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

Jude 1:4  [TLB]
I say this because some godless teachers have wormed their way in among you, saying that after we become Christians we can do just as we like without fear of God's punishment. The fate of such people was written long ago, for they have turned against our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Please don't assume, know the truth and it shall set you free. Bless you.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:13am On Aug 31, 2020
paulolee:
its normal, thats why guys go for drugs, to keep enjoying the sex and delay the Cumming..
wOnDeRfU
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by ceaser: 4:20am On Aug 31, 2020
Have you heard about some animals that kill their males immediately after sex? Some eat the killed mate while some feed them to their offspring that they bear. Some snakes and spider species are among that.

I mean why would someone develop horrible feelings for their spouses shortly after an intimate process that involves surrendering your most prized and guarded features specially meant for your consumption as a couple to each other.

I believe guys or ladies that have similar feeling after s3x with their spouses specially evolve from those animals, reasons for the animalistic behaviour. So there you have an explanation.

It's my pleasure, just helping out a friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by baby124: 4:47am On Aug 31, 2020
BigJoe19:
You know nothing about men, please stop typing crap.
You are also in denial with your sexuality? If you behave like this, the love of your life is definitely a man. grin
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Babatunde79: 4:47am On Aug 31, 2020
grin ;DGuy it's the same for every guy.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by baby124: 4:48am On Aug 31, 2020
ceaser:
Have you heard about some animals that kill their males immediately after sex? Some eat the killed mate while some feed them to their offspring that they bear. Some snakes and spider species are among that.

I believe guys or ladies that have similar feeling specially evolve from those animals, reasons for the animalistic behaviour. So there you have an explanation.

It's my pleasure, just helping out a friend.
some humans kill their mates after sex and all of them have been found to be seriously mentally sick
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by ArticleBeast: 4:58am On Aug 31, 2020
ajailer:
you experience it cos u r a one minute guy or the person u had sex with aint someone you love
It happens to every normal human being
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by proclinician: 5:02am On Aug 31, 2020
pansophist:
It's known as "post nut clarity".

The euphoria you get before sexual activity is basically nature forcing you to procreate and after the act is done, you get back to your senses, you can think clearly and not under emotions anymore. And some women knows this hence, they pinned their request before action time, cause you're under the influence of konji grin

Evolution played you.

Wisdom wisdom.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Tenny05(m): 5:05am On Aug 31, 2020
The feeling occurs most when you have premarital sex.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Dchampion65: 5:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Joshmodest:
Or a one round guy ?

That is all you have. I shook my head for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.