Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? (79086 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by hush15: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy?

Well, there are many sides to this coin actually and many have tried to explain it one way or the other but it all boils down to one thing, EXPECTATIONS. Men feel that way and women feel it too. Its a concoction of a lot of chemistry and fair share of biology that if not well mixed could turn out bad or worse. All beings must feel it when the endomorphins are exhausted. Thats why you don't just sex anyone cos when the outcome is a let down, you feel disgusted or even worse, annoyed and if it turn out well, you feel on top of the world.

The way I see it, sex is only for those that appreciate each other and not for those that just following urges.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by jpride(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2020
Most persons here are talking rubbish.... The op is actually very correct. It happens to all guys.
At that point, even the smell of her kpekus go dey irritate u. At dat point, she go be like nothing other than just a masturbator to u..........

But after few minutes wen ur John Thomas don awaken, u go start to reason her again

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Abyima(m): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy?
Go and get married and you won't be ashame. This happens to many single guys especially the ones brought up from good background. And those with conscience.

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by bezimo(m): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2020
pansophist:
It's known as "post nut clarity".

The euphoria you get before sexual activity is basically nature forcing you to procreate and after the act is done, you get back to your senses, you can think clearly and not under emotions anymore. And some women knows this hence, they pinned their request before action time, cause you're under the influence of konji grin

Evolution played you.

Lol
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by naphtalish(m): 12:40am On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

The truth is, its your spirit, the real you that is grieved. Because sex was made for married people not for single. And that's the only sin you commit against your body hence the disapproval after the act.
I know that feeling too, it used to be like that and I never knew why. But I later discovered that my body is the Temple of God. And after I got born again, God gave me the strength to overcome sexual sin and live free of the guilts of the abuse of sex.
Sex is not wrong for married people, but when unmarried people engage in it, that's abuse. So please take not and request strength from God

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by anonimi: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2020
naphtalish:

The truth is, its your spirit, the real you that is grieved. Because sex was made for married people not for single. And that's the only sin you commit against your body hence the disapproval after the act.
I know that feeling too, it used to be like that and I never knew why. But I later discovered that my body is the Temple of God. And after I got born again, God gave me the strength to overcome sexual sin and live free of the guilts of the abuse of sex.
Sex is not wrong for married people, but when unmarried people engage in it, that's abuse. So please take not and request strength from God

David fcvked Solomon’s mother when she was still married to someone else. David arranged for the husband to be killed thereafter.

Did that stop the child of the illicit relationship from being king after David?

Sex is right for consenting adults. Finish. EOD.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by BotherMleeper(m): 12:48am On Aug 31, 2020
That's your moral compass trying to get its bearings

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by dasparrow: 12:49am On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Now I know what it is, Is there remedy or something is just wrong with me?

There is no remedy as long as you choose to remain a shameless fornicator. Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand!

Besides, you need to get counseling for your hypersexuality. Maybe you were sexually molested as a child and you feel emotional emptiness which you are trying to fill by being a sex addict. Again, seek counseling!

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:50am On Aug 31, 2020
tempted born-again & virgins only.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:51am On Aug 31, 2020
sex is spiritual brethren.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by miketayo(m): 1:06am On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

If it's after one round it means u don't like d girl
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by cooooooks(m): 1:08am On Aug 31, 2020
This happens when you think it is a bad thing.

For many people, if and when they break out the mindset, post coitus is the only time you see their true, wide smile.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by BigJoe19: 1:09am On Aug 31, 2020
jpride:
Most persons here are talking rubbish.... The op is actually very correct. It happens to all guys.
At that point, even the smell of her kpekus go dey irritate u. At dat point, she go be like nothing other than just a masturbator to u..........

But after few minutes wen ur John Thomas don awaken, u go start to reason her again
Don't even bother yourself about those lying guys trying to form good guys here, all what you typed is true.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by pacespot(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2020
You're making love with the wrong person.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by madridsta007(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Because it is called fornication.
A sin against God and against your body.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by BigJoe19: 1:11am On Aug 31, 2020
baby124:
[s]If you have this problem. You are either a big cheat and an unrepentant one. Having sex with all sorts of people you will normally be ashamed to have sex with, like that momo up there. Which will mean you may have a mental problem...

Or, you are gay forcing yourself to have sex with women[/s].
You know nothing about men, please stop typing crap.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Tushed: 1:14am On Aug 31, 2020
hormones
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 31, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Yea, Chickens always feel well fed by their poultry farmers.

U replied a wrong post.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Enoch07:

shatap!!! which sin see them hypocrite!!
...........who is the hypocrite here...... you or him?
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by josh0200(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Going straight to the point, try to do it with the right person ( your wife or your husband ) I bet you ,you won't feel such guilt one bit rather you will be happy you have done or doing your job.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are not alone son

It happens to every niggarrr

Na post-coital dysphoria

But the degree of that sadness after sex with the woman depends on your closeness, relationship and intension towards her

Doesn't happen to me
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Codyt(m): 1:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are not alone son

It happens to every niggarrr

Na post-coital dysphoria

But the degree of that sadness after sex with the woman depends on your closeness, relationship and intension towards her

This is a fact
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by 1Dray(m): 1:31am On Aug 31, 2020
Enoch07:

shatap!!! which sin see them hypocrite!!

That's her opinion, stop trying to shut someone up. Bullying is not allowed in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by juman(m): 1:39am On Aug 31, 2020
You must be talking of having sex with girlfriend or illegal wife.

In islam, having intercourse with you legally wedded wife is considered act of worship.
There is satisfaction that goes with having done act of worship, it apply here also.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:40am On Aug 31, 2020
This used to be me, then it's stopped all of a sudden. The last time we did it, we showered and watched Old Guard then played some Mortal Kombat afterwards
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by abdullahi45: 1:43am On Aug 31, 2020
PotatoSalad:
This used to be me, then it's stopped all of a sudden. The last time we did it, we showered and watched Old Guard then played some Mortal Kombat afterwards

You finally got yourself desensitized my guy.. So sad.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Mummymahdi(f): 1:44am On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Its fear of God. Deep down inside u know u have sinned against ur creator with this 30 minutes enjoyment . that's d cause
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by abdullahi45: 1:44am On Aug 31, 2020
juman:
You must be talking of having sex with girlfriend or illegal wife.

In islam, having intercourse with you legally wedded wife is considered act of worship.
There is satisfaction that goes with having done act of worship, it apply here also.

Absolutely. He only has that feelings of greed because he isn't doing it the right way...

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by abdullahi45: 1:47am On Aug 31, 2020
luminouz:
The truth COMES when a man CUMS!!!

Brain will reset, then you realise it's not even worth it. I mean for those who observe the act illegitimately..
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by 1Dray(m): 1:47am On Aug 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

If i wanted religious advice I know where to go. please I dont need it

Then you shouldn't have asked the question on a public forum since you don't want every opinion. Besides you don't own this forum, so you don't have any right to stop anyone from posting anywhere in the forum.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by 1Dray(m): 1:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Chii59:

Just like I need you, baby kiss kiss

Get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.