Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? (79087 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by wingmanIII: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
You feel that way when you performed poorly.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by lastchild: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
It doesn't happen to everybody, some people's Joy multiply after sex
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
This you case sounds very familiar with the case of Amnon and Tamar in the bible. 2 Samuel 13. Well, it was never love if you feel that way after having sex with them

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by 4tomandchi: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
This basically happens when you engage in premarital sex or while cheating on your spouse. It is a natural reaction pricked by your conscience which no matter how hard you try cannot be corrupted, it indicates that what you just did is wrong. Such regretful feelings don't exist when married couple engage in sexual intimacy.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Preator: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
greggng:
This cannot happen between people who did the right thing in terms of getting married properly ...but for those committing fornication ....the devil will continue to torment their mind after sexual act ...he will tell you, guy go ahead afterall na your body ....but when u Don finish ....he will be there laughing at you while you are busy looking for how best to ask God for forgiveness ..,.

It does happen irrespective of marital relations. It's PCT like someone mentioned earlier and it affects quite a number of men.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by bluefilm: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
It doesn't happy to me because I am already ASLEEP by then. wink

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by baby124: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
If you have this problem. You are either a big cheat and an unrepentant one. Having sex with all sorts of people you will normally be ashamed to have sex with, like that momo up there. Which will mean you may have a mental problem...

Or, you are gay forcing yourself to have sex with women.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Tonitoniton(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy?

u are in trouble. u are under a heavy demonic influence that want to destroy u. u were not meant to wallow in sexual sin but work for God.
The more u indulge in it the worse ur life gets. be warned
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by chloride6: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
It doesn't happen to me as an adult,

It happened when i was a kid

Yeah Maturity has a lot to do with that feeling.

Remembered when I smoossed one girl when I was younger, after I come hate the girl eh?

But now,,

grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Rawhumper(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Honestly, i have seen decent and intelligent, even virgins but the untamed Alpha in me wont let me. cool cool

I know time wont always be on my sidE, what do i do when i have sexy girls willing to drop their panties? undecided undecided cry
undecided
cry

KristaPretty:

You haven't found her which attracts you mentally or otherwise. Just sexually.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by antibullshit: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Speak for yourself ! There's no way everyone will feel bad after sex. Just because you feel that way doesn't mean you should conclude that it happens to everyone . There's something wrong with you and you need help !!!
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by abbey621(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
lekki1444:
just because you are married does not mean you are soul mates. there are also twin flame married couples

We are talking about the typical african settings, where parents gave their blessings, where church/mosque gave God's blessing and you're here shouting about Spirit. Ogun kill such spirits grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by lekki1444: 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
abbey621:

We are talking about the typical african settings, where parents gave their blessings, where church/mosque gave God's blessing and you're here shouting about Spirit. Ogun kill such spirits grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
lol funny guy cheesy
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by IYANGBALI: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
I'm here to read comments especially that of mynd44
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by luminouz(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
The truth COMES when a man CUMS!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Emaprince: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
baby124:
If you have this problem. You are either a big cheat and an unrepentant one. Having sex with all sorts of people you will normally be ashamed to have sex with, like that momo up there. Which will mean you may have a mental problem...

Or, you are gay forcing yourself to have sex with women.
Garbage!!!

You are not a man, so allow the gender that knows how it feels to reply. I know the anger in your post is cos you are imagining how a man will have sex with you and start feeling sad. You want him to be excited abi?

@OP

I don't feel sad though. I just lose every feeling. Like few weeks ago, I had a girl that was rubbing all over my cheeks and beards after sex...Man, I was not having it. No iota of excitement any more.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by moneyissweet(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Only u make sense here.

Blackmoran:
You man up to approach her, after weeks and month of I will think about it and shakara she finally agree, stage 1

You fix a date, probably took her out to a expensive restaurant or any recreation place, on the date you give your self headache trying to create a discussion to impress her or probably to know more about her. But in truth all what you are talking about is not in your mind. You wish to get the real deal. Stage 2

After a couple of week or month babe knows how to play the game, she knows you want something, so she start to table are list depending on how she sees your value financially, boo I need a new phone, want to make my hair, little cash for business, and the list goes on, if you the mumu type you will spend way overhead, but if you the sharp type you know how to put boundaries and have your way in spending little to nothing. Stage 3

After paying all your dues time, it is time for harvest, babe will still stress you with words like this, am still a virgin, it is my first time na, am scared please don't hurt me, bla bla bla I guess every guy have heard word like this at a point in time.

After all this hardwork babe con give me leeway omo, after ejaculation your brain will now reset and show how stupid you are to go through all this hurdle just to get laid...

Most times I envy guys that masterbate they don't know how free and librated in this boju boju game within the sexes.
My dream is to see a day where women will stop all this games, they know instinctively that anytime we ask them out it simply means I like to smash you.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nasproperty: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by OriOko88(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
The only time I have regret or feel ashamed after sex Is when I fvck ashawo in motels, cos I always felt like the 700 could have been used for something more meaningful. Sex with ashawo coukd be very boring and frustrating atimes cos they don't always spread leg wella, and after u release they push u up straight away. So aFTer d whole show there's always this feeling of guilt that one feels. But fvcking my regular babe There's no regret whatsoever, cos 3 rounds of sex is always sure.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Kibonko: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
happens only if u did it with somebody ur lusting after....not someone you love

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Elsadam(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
KristaPretty:
If you have a special love, affection and attraction towards someone, the feelings remain same after you are done with the whole sex thing.

With this special kind of feeling, all you want to do is to cuddle and talk or do something special together.
If you feel disdain or disgust towards this person after this, you are clearly not attracted to this person but all you need at that point is to get your urges taken care of (wether you're male or female).

So ia anything wrong with you
I leave to others to answer

You are the most reasonable here

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Always82: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
that is the sign of a LAZZYMAN.church hill crew.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by PattyMike(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
It's caused by sexual immaturity. It stopped when I was 17 grin
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by tolguy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
pansophist:
It's known as "post nut clarity".

The euphoria you get before sexual activity is basically nature forcing you to procreate and after the act is done, you get back to your senses, you can think clearly and not under emotions anymore. And some women knows this hence, they pinned their request before action time, cause you're under the influence of konji grin

Evolution played you.
hhahahahh under the influence of konji?
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by baby124: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Emaprince:
Garbage!!!

You are not a man, so allow the gender that knows how it feels to reply. I know the anger in your post is cos you are imagining how a man will have sex with you and start feeling sad. You want him to be excited abi?

@OP

I don't feel sad though. I just lose every feeling. Like few weeks ago, I had a girl that was rubbing all over my cheeks and beards after sex...Man, I was not having it. No iota of excitement any more.
You are a gay man. Being repulsed after sex by a girl you are attracted to means you are not with the right gender.

As per your assumptions about me on this topic, if that makes you sleep better at night or deny the truth in my comment. Look, at the end of it all,
Man and woman want the same things and do the same things for the same reasons. Time and age will teach you this truth.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Because, when you cum, you come to your senses.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Djdeebrain(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2020
U feel so because it's a sin you just commited
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by anonimi: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Tonitoniton:
u are in trouble. u are under a heavy demonic influence that want to destroy u. u were not meant to wallow in sexual sin but work for God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4110070_images64_jpeg4a52841c710b71a7701099ad1c35f02e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 31, 2020
I don't feel any of those things after sex tho
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by anonimi: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by popes001: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2020
Y’all been having sex with the wrong women. If I ever had sex with Mercy Eke or Nkechi Blessing, I’d never feel any post coital bullshii.....

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by anonimi: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2020
Tonitoniton:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.