Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? (79090 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by lekki1444: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
well you see you are a spiritual being and the flesh is just a housing and so your spirit is expressing disgust at what your flesh just did. your flesh is controlled by the dark part of the spirit and so the light part of the spirit is expressing disgust that you let the dark part of the spirit lure you into creating spiritual bonds with entities that will diminish you and your destined pathway. basically your path has been blocked and the light part of the spirit is disgusted that you shut down its destiny to ascend into the light and transform you into an ascended being and the dark part is showing remorse and the light part is showing disdain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Bewiseedet(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
It really doesn't happen to me cos I do shrug it off. Also, I help the lady overcome it. It's more psychological
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by babajero(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
That is your spirit man communicating with your physical realm. And it mainly happens outside of marriage. ( fornication or adultery).

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by One4me: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy?

GUILT and UNFULFILLED EXPECTATIONS!. Though most Ladies feel it out of 'Shame and Weakness' that they have lost their Bargaining Power, as in see-finish!
Nothing more.

Though, l only feel like that if l cheat on my GF, back then. grin grin grin

Remedy? Smoke Weed after or if you are like me, put on some Raggae or Jazz music and you'll want to do another round or fall asleep. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by sofiscatedmoron: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
It doesn't happen to me as an adult,

It happened when i was a kid

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by RPG2020(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
You are a fool!

Talk truth �
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by abdullahi45: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Every guy feels this exciting, joy and enthusiasm before sex but immediately after, it is the opposite of all the feelings before it.

I ain't concluding, it may not be so for other guys. Even so Can someone explain why some of us few like that? Even with the girls I love wholeheartedly I still feel like that with them. is it a biological, psychological or emotional problem? and what is the remedy?

Premarital sex or other types of illegitimate sex. Yes.

True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a noble cause - Helen Keller

8 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by One4me: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
It doesn't happen to me as an adult,

It happened when i was a kid

So you 'd been having sex even as A KID? shocked shocked angry

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Its what you feel when you have sex with someone who is not your wife. A girl friend, a random girl, ashawo.

If she is your wife, Sex with her sweet die.
Nothing feels as satisfying.

Trust me.

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Imabong80(f): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Flee Fornication
Flee Immorality of any kind, Shape and size!
You are Polluting your Body!
That's why u feel messed up after such Wickedness..
!

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by femi4: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ladylite:

It is the conscience telling you that you have sinned.
on point
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Ellasure: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

feelings as you experienced is not good for you spiritually. STOP having such sexual encounters.
Good sexual life is very important and good for your health. it is therefore important you get good sexual partner.

Get your desired lady, learn to make choice anyway, learn also talk and pre-intimacy. if your choice lady is making it difficult for you to socialize and pre-intimacy before banging be far removed from her. your libido level will die if suitable partner is not found timely. you have to spend money oooh in socialize and pre-intimacy. libido maintenance is also important and expensive.

be deliberately slow in your sexual encounters to get some good enjoyment.

Avoid bad smell, odour, skin character and some other matters you personally dislike in fellow human. such discouraging matter of concern will surely lead to poor satisfaction. you too require to maintain good health hygiene to attract other good lady.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Yankee101: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Illegal entry

You're not married

Turn to Jesus, avoid premarital sex

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Lexusgs430: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

It is simply called, I don do am now, my eyes don clear........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by One4me: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
greggng:
This cannot happen between people who did the right thing in terms of getting married properly ...but for those committing fornication ....the devil will continue to torment their mind after sexual act ...he will tell you, guy go ahead afterall na your body ....but when u Don finish ....he will be there laughing at you while you are busy looking for how best to ask God for forgiveness ..,.

Guy na lie joor!
Na the "stolen sex' dey sweet pass.
That Mummy and Daddy own na just going through the motions.
Infact, a lot of people will say sex became more boring after marriage, compared to say during courtship.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by YoungKeem(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lil Wayne said it in his song, as soon as i cum, i come on to my senses.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by 12345baba(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
It happens when chopping kpekus illegally. With ur legally married wife ur conscience no go worry u

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by abbey621(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
lekki1444:
well you see you are a spiritual being and the flesh is just a housing and so your spirit is expressing disgust at what your flesh just did. your flesh is controlled by the dark part of the spirit and so the light part of the spirit is expressing disgust that you let the dark part of the spirit lure you into creating spiritual bonds with entities that will diminish you and your destined pathway. basically your path has been blocked and the light part of the spirit is disgusted that you shut down its destiny to ascend into the light and transform you into an ascended being and the dark part is showing remorse and the light part is showing disdain

This would be true except it happens to married couples as well hence nothing to do with spirits, UNLESS YOU ARE SAYING MAN WAS NEVER INTENDED TO HAVE SEX OR PROCREATE?...Abeg try another theory!
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by HandsomeBlack: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
The way some ladies package ehn? You will think there's something else more than p*ssy there.
E go just dey shark you like this: go do! go do!! Immediately you don do the do finish, you come realise sey "sex is overrated"

But wait oh; you actually were licking her honeypot. Although it's not really honey that comes out from there but period blood, vag discharge and piss. Yurk!!!

As I come do am finish now, wetin I come gain sef?
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Ugulo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Get married, you're having sex with the wrong women.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Luckysbab: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Joshmodest:
Are you a one minute guy ?
Or a one round guy ?

If not I don't get why after just a round you should be feeling any of those feelings you speak of ...

And if after three rounds or more , you still feel the way you feel , then u need help ...after you burst the nut 3 times , the only thing you should feel is complete satisfaction accompanied with sleep ,or what else are yhu expecting...

Some girls appear less than what they showcase , and after the whole thing you may feel the babe is over hyped, and didn't meet your expectations ...but that one can still be classified under disappointment , and not disdain and guilt ...those words are too weighty !

Except you 're one of those religious folks ,who like to think their God is against sex , when he's the one that created the tool ,and gave it to you without manual ...I don't see anything that would make you feel that way man ...
My advice is , try the service of our Allen sisters , when they are done with you........well u go see for yourself !!

It came with a manual, at least from the Islamic point of view
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Never done it but, I think if it is against your moral view then you may feel guilty or similar.
Bleep u men u be okobolism
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Okwyjesus(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Because you are commiting sin. Not so with married people.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ladylite:

It is the conscience telling you that you have sinned.

Get the fvck off
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by jaxxy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

It’s cos u don’t really love anybody or understand love, u only love urself and what u want to get. Love is not chasing a gal and toAsting her and then next week u sleep with her. Love is beyond that.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by greggng: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
One4me:

Guy na lie joor!
Na the "stolen sex' dey sweet pass.
That Mummy and Daddy own na just going through the motions.
Infact, a lot of people will say sex became more boring after marriage, compared to say during courtship.

You don crack me with laughter ...you are just like brother shaggi...I was thinking whether na shaggi come nairaland today
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
even if u fuccked olosho and her toto sweet, you'll wanna go back and have more of that coochie, mehn.

this one you guys dey talk, I no know.

na joy after sex me I dey always experience except I unfortunately hit a rotten-fish-smelling toto, na sadness I go take end that day.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by lekki1444: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
abbey621:

This would be true except it happens to married couples as well hence nothing to do with spirits, UNLESS YOU ARE SAYING MAN WAS NEVER INTENDED TO HAVE SEX OR PROCREATE?...Abeg try another theory!
just because you are married does not mean you are soul mates. there are also twin flame married couples
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
We the soapy crew do not experience such,
Are we normal

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by bizhop01: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is a good experience because a lot of men could have lost their life while on vagina acting service due to overdose sex.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by butterfly777(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
pansophist:
It's known as "post nut clarity".

The euphoria you get before sexual activity is basically nature forcing you to procreate and after the act is done, you get back to your senses, you can think clearly and not under emotions anymore. And some women knows this hence, they pinned their request before action time, cause you're under the influence of konji grin

Evolution played you.

NATURE played him, not necessarily evolution.
Re: Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? by LeitaP: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Flee Fornication
Flee Immorality of any kind, Shape and size!
You are Polluting your Body!
That's why u feel messed up after such Wickedness..
!

He didn't even specify if he meant fornication or adultery or legitimate coital. Putting all in same basket is completely inadequate.

Sex in marriage is the right one, others are counterfeits, and that explains it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.