Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? (40184 Views)

No Matter How Sexy Or Beautiful A Girl Is. After Sex You Will Undervalued Her / Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
the only difference is the "possession contract" disguised as marriage. The wife warms his bed every single day(sex object), is a baby making factory ,his maid, his caretaker , his nurse, infact the wife is an advanced nanny and maid,the only difference is that a wife gets rewarded with Mrs tag.

Then tell me why the me can't publicly show the side chick but shows his wife. Why does side chick runs whenever the man's wife is coming.

Why does the man tell the side chick to leave that his wife is around.

Because we know they are worthless to our existence, they are just our sex object and nothing more. No valuable thing to gain from them.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vyzz:

I didn't get u baba
Do you live in any of the Igbo States
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Vyzz: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Yes I do...

Why do u ask?
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Vyzz: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Yes I do...

Why do u ask?
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vyzz:

Yes I do...

Why do u ask?
From you first Comment on the thread, that's the only thing I could think of and make sense to me. Cos Black women are all over Nigeria, infact a Nigerian women is Usually dark Skinned. So when you say you like melanin/Ebony women it could be because there have
quite a Number of Light Skinned women around you which is why you prefer Black skin to Light Skinned. And Light skinned women are more among Igbo People than any other tribe in Nigeria
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Vyzz: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

From you first Comment on the thread, that's the only thing I could think of and make sense to me. Cos Black women are all over Nigeria, infact a Nigerian women is Usually dark Skinned. So when you say you like melanin/Ebony women it could be because there have
quite a Number of Light Skinned women around you which is why you prefer Black skin to Light Skinned. And Light skinned women are more among Igbo People than any other tribe in Nigeria

Do u work with the CIA? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vyzz:

Do u work with the CIA? grin
No
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Vyzz: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
No

Lol

What I meant is that u are right about the type of ladies I grew up with

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:16am On Aug 12, 2020
ipodstinks:
Then tell me why the me can't publicly show the side chick but shows his wife. Why does side chick runs whenever the man's wife is coming.

Because we know they are worthless to our existence, they are just our sex object and nothing more. No valuable thing to gain from them.
lol, then tell the useless men to stick with their valuable wives na . A person who abandons his so called valuable and chases after non valuable ,says alot about that person, depraved men, spits.i hear the trending one is that side chicks are no longer enough,they now sleep with their own daughters, disgusting creatures.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:32am On Aug 12, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

They are very Few. Start looking at Qualities First now or you will be forced to do so later. Come to think of it, now that I think of it all the Guys I know that are Six feet tall or more, were either terrible people or really stupid.

@ the bold, you're just being prejudiced. I've meet guys shorter than me and they weren't any better.

I do look for qualities, yes, but attraction does it for me and height is the precursor for that. I already have an inbuilt mental image of who I want to be with and it won't be that easy to shake it off.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by dumininu01(m): 1:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Smart and intelligence tho... My kids gats dey intelligent grin
Dimple is cool too
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

@ the bold, you're just being prejudiced. I've meet guys shorter than me and they weren't any better.

I was just messing around, of course shorter people can be terrible too
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, then tell the useless men to stick with their valuable wives na . A person who abandons his so called valuable and chases after non valuable ,says alot about that person, depraved men, spits.i hear the trending one is that side chicks are no longer enough,they now sleep with their own daughters, disgusting creatures.
Lol, we don't chase after side chick, side chick chase after us because they are gold digger, so we see them as dogs and we threat them like dog. We will be fucking them and still loving our wives. If the two of them get sick at same time, whom do you think we will choose to spend on to become healed, of course, it is our wives, the side chick can die and rotten in the hospital. We care less. That is the difference.

The more greedy you worthless side chick becomes, the more we will use you as intimacy gadget.

Side chicks are worthless to our existence.

You are just a chronic bitter used and dumped lady with no direction. No one cares about your pain, that one is your headache.

Your inability to hold a man down is problem from your thinking. I have one like you, still forming slayqueen after having child out of wedlock.

To her, she thinks dancing in front of phone camera will bring a responsible man.

Are you a side chick. I will Bleep you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2020
ipodstinks:
Lol, we don't chase after side chick, side chick chase after us because they are gold digger, so we see them as dogs and we threat them like dog. We will be fucking them and still loving our wives. If the two of them get sick at same time, whom do you think we will choose to spend on to become healed, of course, it is our wives, the side chick can die and rotten in the hospital. We care less. That is the difference.

The more greedy you worthless side chick becomes, the more we will use you as intimacy gadget.

Side chicks are worthless to our existence.

You are just a chronic bitter used and dumped lady with no direction. No one cares about your pain, that one is your headache.

Your inability to hold a man down is problem from your thinking. I have one like you, still forming slayqueen after having child out of wedlock.

To her, she thinks dancing in front of phone camera will bring a responsible man.

Are you a side chick. I will Bleep you.
lol grin grin grin grin

You Nigerian men are something else you know. I would have took it to heart if it was not the same men raping children , grandmothers and impregnating their own daughters grin grin cheesy. With the way you depraved animals talk on this forum one would think you creatures are all the way up in the humanity ladder grin grin grin. Spits.

If only side chicks were enough to satisfy you depraved animals as you claimed they are the ones chasing after you ,we will not be here today, after spewing thrash here now you will go out and look for either your niece or child to finger in incompleted building , disgusting things.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol grin grin grin grin

You Nigerian men are something else you know. I would have took it to heart if it was not the same men raping children , grandmothers and impregnating their own daughters grin grin cheesy. With the way you depraved animals talk on this forum one would think you creatures are all the way up in the humanity ladder grin grin grin. Spits.

If only side chicks were enough to satisfy you depraved animals as you claimed they are the ones chasing after you ,we will not be here today, after spewing thrash here now you will go out and look for either your niece or child to finger in incompleted building , disgusting things.
Yak, yak, yak. Raping, raping, raping. Are you a victim of rape? You lay too much emphasy on that. It is stale already.

I knew it, you are just used and dump bitter lady. Those guys that used and dumped you are real niggars.

Sorry ehn, I can help your ministry with my dick. But don't expect any queen treatment, I give no Bleep to that.

No pussy is bitter and yours won't be different.

We deprave animals, I am happy it was a dick from a deprave animal like use that fertilized the egg that produced you. So tell our deprave animal members in your family( Your father, brother, uncle and the person currently fucking your pussy) that on of their members is saying hi to them. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Gotze1: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2020
ipodstinks:
Yak, yak, yak. Raping, raping, raping. Are you a victim of rape? You lay too much emphasy on that. It is stale already.

I knew it, you are just used and dump bitter lady. Those guys that used and dumped you are real niggars.

Sorry ehn, I can help your ministry with my dick. But don't expect any queen treatment, I give no Bleep to that.

We deprave animals, I am happy it was a dick from a deprave animal like use that fertilized the egg that produced you. So tell our deprave animal members in your family( Your father, brother, uncle and the person currently fucking your pussy) that on of their members is saying hi to them. grin
grin The bolded weak me die.

Guy, you too much grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
ipodstinks:

We deprave animals, I am happy it was a dick from a deprave animal like use that fertilized the egg that produced you. So tell our deprave animal members in your family( Your father, brother, uncle and the person currently fucking your pussy) that one of their members is saying hi to them . grin
atleast you agree to be a depraved animal. grin grin grin grin. I like your honesty. When one knows what they are and own up to it, life becomes easy.

That you feel rape can be over emphasized ,the fact that you feel rape is a stale thing to talk about is something to worry about. Nigerian men have taken incest as the new norm yet an animal like you thinks too much emphasis is being laid on something as disgusting and redundant as that ? Lord have mercy, these men have gone beserk and completely lower than animals. Spits .

I am sure you finger your niece and those little girls around your area. This is why I will never trust my daughter around any Nigerian man ,even if he is her father. Spits.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
atleast you agree to be a depraved animal. grin grin grin grin. I like your honesty. When one knows what they are and own up to it, life becomes easy.

That you feel rape can be over emphasized ,the fact that you feel rape is a stale thing to talk about is something to worry about. Nigerian men have taken incest as the new norm yet an animal like you thinks too much emphasis is being laid on something as disgusting and redundant as that ? Lord have mercy, these men have gone beserk and completely lower than animals. Spits .

I am sure you finger your niece and those little girls around your area. This is why I will never trust my daughter around any Nigerian man ,even if he is her father. Spits.
Yes, reason I said, say hi to our members in your family grin.

Spitting every where, you get belle ni wink

Gbuuuuuuurugbu, very insipid comment.

I understand that how your father and brothers do finger you before you were delivered.

So you think because your father n brothers are doing it to you and any small girls in your family, that how others are doing it.

Well, that none of my problem, that one is your family palava.

Say hi to the animals in your family, I mean you father, brothers, uncles and the person fucking you.

This same idiot has never talked about her fellow worthless slut raping young boys all over the places. She's here writing junks.

Worthless creature.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
ipodstinks:
Yes, reason I said, say hi to our members in your family grin.

Spitting every where, you get belle ni wink
more like your spitting everywhere from a depraved animal grin. It will be too late to deny your identity now , seeing you willingly agreed to be a depraved animal.

I am sure your niece calls you uncle while you finger her, e nor dey hard men like you to do seeing that you don't attach so much importance to molestation and think everyone against such despicable act must be a victim to see anything wrong in it. You are nothing but a disgusting depraved animal like your kind,just another shameless Nigerian man ,you creatures are the worse of them all. The entire world experienced lockdown ,but una own ,una use am as opportunity to dey impregnate una own flesh and blood ,spits.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
more like your spitting everywhere from a depraved animal grin. It will be too late to deny your identity now , seeing you willingly agreed to be a depraved animal.

I am sure your niece calls you uncle while you finger her, e nor dey hard men like you to do seeing that you don't attach so much importance to molestation and think everyone against such despicable act must be a victim to see anything wrong in it. You are nothing but a disgusting depraved animal like your kind,just another shameless Nigerian man ,you creatures are the worse of them all. The entire world experienced lockdown ,but una own ,una use am as opportunity to dey impregnate una own flesh and blood ,spits.
Epistle of a pained used and dumped worthless hoe. Hahahahaha.

Aunt fishpuss, stop telling us what your family is facing. Who send your father to impregnate you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
ipodstinks:
Epistle of a pained used and dumped worthless hoe. Hahahahaha
lolz says a Nigerian man rapist grin grin grin. Una nor dey shame sef,these Nigerian men? undecided. What kind of breed of humans see their own daughters and have erection tho? Only depraved animals grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lolz says a Nigerian man rapist grin grin grin. Una nor dey shame sef,these Nigerian men? undecided. What kind of breed of humans see their own daughters and have erection tho? Only depraved animals grin grin grin
Hoe, I no mind o. Just name your price, I go pay you, Bleep your worthless ass and we will never cross path again.

The bolded, please, ask your father that Bleep you. I can't answer that hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
ipodstinks:
Hoe, I no mind o. Just name your price, I go pay you, Bleep your worthless ass and we will never cross path again.
so your niece's pussy you have been pounding nor reach you? undecided God will expose you one day ,na tyre your brother go out for your neck roast you alive, continue,you disgusting animal.spits

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
so your niece's pussy you have been pounding nor reach you? undecided God will expose you one day ,na tyre your brother go out for your neck roast you alive, continue,you disgusting animal.spits
I ain't like your father. But I will Bleep the hell outta you like a dog you are. After, I will pay you what I think you worth and we never cross path again.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
ipodstinks:
I ain't like your father. But I will Bleep the hell outta you like a dog you are. After, I will pay you what I think you worth and we never cross path again.
I think you are having enough practice with your niece, waiting for your news to hit front page, of another Nigerian man defiling Little girls. Spits.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I think you are having enough practice with your niece, waiting for your news to hit front page, of another Nigerian man defiling Little girls. Spits.
Lol, many of you have been waiting for donkey years, you will wait tire.

Answer me, how much is your money. Make sure you wash your pussy, I don't Bleep smelly one.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
ipodstinks:
Lol, many of you have been waiting for donkey years, you will wait tire.

Answer me, how much is your money. Make sure you watch your pussy, I don't Bleep smelly one.
many of us? It means even those around you suspect you. undecided . May the good Lord expose you , so your disgrace will be complete , shameless animal.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
many of us? It means even those around you suspect you. undecided . May the good Lord expose you , so your disgrace will be complete , shameless animal.
So you know lord and you are this bitter.

You are deceiving yourself. Slut.

Used and dumped confused olosho.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:32am On Aug 14, 2020
ipodstinks:
So you know lord and you are this bitter.

You are deceiving yourself. Slut.

Used and dumped olosho.
says the son of a slut ,depraved animal, even in real life people around you are weary of you.Disguting cretin.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by DMerciful(m): 4:26am On Aug 14, 2020
If you see your spec would you be bold enough to approach him? Since they are few and many tall guys like short girls, what are your chances if you wait for him to come to you?
Sixfeetbelle:

I do look for qualities, yes, but attraction does it for me and height is the precursor for that. I already have an inbuilt mental image of who I want to be with and it won't be that easy to shake it off.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 14, 2020
ipodstinks:

its like u havent seen men who flaunt their side chicks at their wives faces?
there was a story i was reading where a man took his side chick on a romantic nightout to a cinema to watch a movie.His wife traced them and when they came out the wife started assulting the sidechick and the man fell on his wife beating and slapping the hell out of her.The beating got so intense that the wife ran away.some men dont hide their extra marital affairs.they flaunt it with pride in their wife"s face and challenger her to do her worse.u never see cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.