Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot (81025 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
I hope publicity people are not about to use and dump her.

Exactly my thoughts. Where is the bread seller where is the flog me tire girl today. Social media givers.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by kilmot: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Why the small pikin no dey smile?

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by simeotexy: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
to be frank don't know what u guys say but this girl looks scary to me
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Simbrixton(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
all dese fulani mixed blood sef
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Reptyle(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
bbbabes:
Some Nigerians came together and gave Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami, and her daughters, a makeover and the photo shared online is breathtaking.

Risikat who is from Kwara state, went viral recently after a Nigerian lady shared the story of how Risikat's husband walked out of their marriage and their daughters because they have blue eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it7TAFU_4mc

Something wey some people dey spend money dey pursue naim God dash these woman and her children free of charge.

Something wey dey totori some men naim the papa of this fine children run live dem so. Maybe one alfa go don tell am say na dem dey affect em destiny because dem be ogbanje.

Now as d man abandon dem na that time God come pick their call o! blessing come dey follow dem. Now the mumu papa go come now wan dey feel among as tins don dey beta for dem small small so. Mtchewwww!

The moral of the story for me is that no blessing of God is a curse...everytin na time. Secondly, e get some kin mumu people wey suppose delete from your life before your destiny go pick. If the yeye papa no abandon dem, nobody for notice dem. Thirdly, no situation wey Baba God no fit turn around...even those situations wey be like say life don finish...just dey follow am dey go even if e no make sense.

There is ALWAYS a silver lining to every dark cloud...don't stop looking. Trust God and he will come thru for you.

Allah'u Akbar!

3 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Simbrixton(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
before kwara people come for me we love u guys join hands make we pursue ur emir back to sokoto
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
One day the Nigerian masses will come to understand that their political leaders are directly responsible for their poverty...

One day...

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by bukatyne(f): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Truth is the publicity people can only take you so far. Na you go use that small publicity to rebrand and market yourself. If you can use it to develop a skill or promote your skill, good and fine. Look at that success girl, I hear they made about 9m. 4m was spent on lavish wedding. The rest used to build house. Now the house is incomplete, pickin don go back to the former school. Resources have dried up

What is wrong with human beings??

N4m for wedding?

Poverty is of the mind.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by wayne4loan: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
rowland545:
lols....I'm serious... U get anyone for me
yea, the daughter of one babalawo when dey my area grin

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by bukatyne(f): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
bbbabes:
Some Nigerians came together and gave Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami, and her daughters, a makeover and the photo shared online is breathtaking.

Risikat who is from Kwara state, went viral recently after a Nigerian lady shared the story of how Risikat's husband walked out of their marriage and their daughters because they have blue eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it7TAFU_4mc

@Unnerve

Come and see your girlfriend cheesy

The 2nd picture in the OP.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Mryacks: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:

Exactly....hope they gave her upkeep "makeover" too
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by AreaFada2: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
God punish poverty. May God bless them.

2 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Jaqenhghar: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Which N4m wedding? Lol. The dad is still an okada man. Some people are destined to be poor for life though unless they learn how to preserve wealth.

Its what I heard. I may be wrong sha. They said when neighbours asked him why he was still riding okada instead of buying (like 2) kekes to generate some income, he said his daughter has opened doors for him and there is no need.

That's where true empowerment comes in. If not as naija be, you can consult a financial adviser for a fee but our people wont agree to such. Then there is the wahala of fake advisers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Jaqenhghar: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
bukatyne:

What is wrong with human beings??

N4m for wedding?

Poverty is of the mind.
He has to show people that he has arrived.

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Originalsly: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
She can go really far.... blue eyes for a pure Black person is rare .... and she being so beautiful... with model body can have international agencies offering her contracts.
I believe the husband left her because of stress to maintain the family. She may be a forgiving person and take him back.
Hmmm.... blue eyes or not..... in my brown eyes..... she's a beauty!

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by AngelicBeing: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
whisperNaija:
Please where is Jumoke the bread seller?
shocked

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by LadySarah: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Blue eyes don't fit blacks.. they look like vampires cry cry
Yeah.neo Colonial mentality still worrying you.

Go and pluck it off.

3 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
See how the destiny of this kids go take change because of blue eyes wey dem carry.....God is so good!

2 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Bewiseedet(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
she should offer her frozen eggs for sale.
Alot of men would buy it.
Imagine fathering kids with blue eyes shocked
That would be super cool!
Its not so cool bro
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Damseldammie(f): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Beautiful pose though
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:

Exactly! They should upgrade the quality of life of her and her kids, and put the kids on scholarship up to university level!
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Bewiseedet(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dreamliner787:
You are very correct. Scary

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Reptyle(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:

After all, is said and done, the world we live in is made up of "users and the used." At every point in time, someone is using and someone is getting used.

Even you are either using someone or being used by someone at this very time. What matters at the end of the day is how you are able to adequately milk your situation for value.

There is no one anywhere except God, that will continually provide succour for anyone else. Pikin dey grow up dey on em own; student dey graduate; employee dey become retiree; man pikin dey die; Na so the world dey roll dey go non-stop.

As god don smile on this woman and her children now, it is up to them to tap as much value as they can from this positive publicity.

No one promised them tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hope Chelsea are seeing this
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by afecgivers: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
No blame the man....wen only you look different amongst 1million people. When people started describing you with your looks...you will understand what drove the man away. Beside, we have not heard from the man what really drove him away.

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by frog12: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
so VAMPIRES exists?

Dreamliner787:

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Unnerve: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
bukatyne:

@Unnerve

Come and see your girlfriend cheesy

The 2nd picture in the OP.
Yes, that's my bae. cool

Normally, I would have reservations about single mothers, but for her, I might throw my principle out just to have her and her spawn around me. cheesy

She still needs some brushing up though, it's not an overnight thing to make her skin glow & look fresh.

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by litathom(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
rowland545:
I want to marry a girl with blue eyes....but first first I need an albino girl with big boobs for relationship.... Urgently
kuku talk say you dey look for person wey you wan use do money ritual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Hit My Husband By Mistake / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.