Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot (81028 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by boyjo: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
I hope publicity people are not about to use and dump her.

Na real SocialJustice you be smiley smiley
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Thinee(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dmec:
So you believed that story

We go like know the real story if you know am self....abeg bros
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by TheAviator: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
she should offer her frozen eggs for sale.
Alot of men would buy it.
Imagine fathering kids with blue eyes shocked
That would be super cool!

I am sure she would sell to your if your offer her money for the eggs wink
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by chinchonglee(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Blue eyes don't fit blacks.. they look like vampires cry cry
so she shuld pluck out the eyes?
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Kinikini: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Another Olajumoke in the making. Elevating people beyond what is self sustaining? What job would she start to sustain this photorama thay have started with her.

bbbabes:
Some Nigerians came together and gave Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami, and her daughters, a makeover and the photo shared online is breathtaking.

Risikat who is from Kwara state, went viral recently after a Nigerian lady shared the story of how Risikat's husband walked out of their marriage and their daughters because they have blue eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it7TAFU_4mc
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Taiwo20(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
what next after the make over and photo shoot. That's what is most important.

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Beautiful, all three.

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by perdollar(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Risikat's religion is suppressing her.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by foreshore(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
bbbabes:
Some Nigerians came together and gave Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami, and her daughters, a makeover and the photo shared online is breathtaking.

Risikat who is from Kwara state, went viral recently after a Nigerian lady shared the story of how Risikat's husband walked out of their marriage and their daughters because they have blue eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it7TAFU_4mc

Olorun nii somo!
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
I pray the first daughter keeps smiling forever. What a happy child.

2 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
What a stunner!
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by derbykol(f): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
TheGooodMan:
Money good oh.

Nobody is ugly. Na just money.
E get ugliness moni no fit change o
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by nwakibe: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
I've been thinking, Didn't the man see the blue eye before getting married to the woman?
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by worldclass68(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
CalabarPikin:
cheesy

Imagine waking up in d middle of the night and the three of them staring at u with those eyes...

Abasi mi mbok...

Im sure that's what of the thing wey scare the man comot lol..... grin grin
But they beautiful eyes
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Samysearch(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
light099:
Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have until you lose it.
The husband of this woman and father of her kids, who once littered them like the dung in the earth, would come back crawling on his knees to beg them to accept him back.

Never beg those who can't see the good in you, let them go, they would be back someday, on their knees, begging you to accept them back.
A wise lad once said, "If you feel too big to be my friend today, I'll be glad to take you back as my fan tomorrow."

SMH
The husband never liked blue eyed person yet got married to her. They gave birth to not one but two kids! He didn't see the blue eyes all along until now that the smallest girl is almost two years old & the older one is almost 4 or thereabout. Their is more to the story than meets the eyes. All the best to the family.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Vinceobrian(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
And finally the night queen has arrive
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by jayaim: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
This life no balance. Wetin man sparmatozao produce him the reject am. & some people the look for children even the ones with purple eyes.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by orgylover: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
me wey i dey find blue eyed girl, please if she is divorcced, pass her to me let me marry her and change her for life
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by sfinkzslot(m): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
laslas poverty will fall down & die
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by micflo28(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
I love the dark elderly daughters smiles. She will make a great model when she comes of age. Hope light intensity passing the pupils won't be too severe for them and cats blue eyes are advantageous at night for cats to help them see fives times better at night than humans so I wonder if they too see very well like cats at night. The cats eyes too reflect light so as to reduce the passage of light to the retina, does that happen to their eyes too.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by richnsexy25: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
They most times dont always come back on their knees...u moved on, so keep moving...[Qquote author=light099 post=92698375]Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have until you lose it.
The husband of this woman and father of her kids, who once littered them like the dung in the earth, would come back crawling on his knees to beg them to accept him back.

Never beg those who can't see the good in you, let them go, they would be back someday, on their knees, begging you to accept them back.
A wise lad once said, "If you feel too big to accept me as your friend today, I'll be glad to accept you back as my fan tomorrow."[/quote]
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by frog12: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
dullard but opinion is ok. the color of the eyes is determined by a gene.

micflo28:
I love the dark elderly daughters smiles. She will make a great model when she comes of age. Hope light intensity passing the pupils won't be too severe for them and cats blue eyes are advantageous at night for cats to help them see fives times better at night than humans so I wonder if they too see very well like cats at night. The cats eyes too reflect light so as to reduce the passage of light to the retina, does that happen to their eyes too.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
When he married the lady with blue eyes, what was he expecting from the kids ?
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by authority2006(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Privatepart00:
Another Olajumoke the bread seller to be used and dumped after some time .
Nothing stunning about the eyes.
Too much hyping of rubbish.

She made it, we have to agree on that. I can't see how she was used and dumped. Most Nigerians stopped loving her when she treated her husband the way she did, she dumped him because don change
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by mozona(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
juat look at beauty!
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by gwama2: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
My daughter, God is opening better doors for you. In times of plenty never agree to return with this husband who abandoned you in misery, rebuild yourself a new life with the money you earn. God bless you. cool cool cool
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Tellitasitis: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Beautiful People.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dem don start their audio help again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Hit My Husband By Mistake / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.