Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot (81019 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by idugbe(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
I know say one day, this my extra large nose go introduce me to my world.....Nosakhare grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Kennyking1234: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bn
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by martineverest(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
blood of Jesus..that's the .kat beautiful picture of the year

2 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
What's the biological explanation, though?
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by frog12: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
is this a JOKE? computer graphics?

blue-eyes no good for BLACK skin but maybe na genetics!

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by holina: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
me sef get pink eye

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Tonygeesm(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
So beautiful and unique, would be so grateful to have this as a family

4 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Conrod: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
I hope publicity people are not about to use and dump her.
It seems to be the new petro-dollar.

2 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Dreamliner787(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Blue eyes don't fit blacks.. they look like vampires cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by lightangel65i(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
she should offer her frozen eggs for sale.
Alot of men would buy it.
Imagine fathering kids with blue eyes shocked
That would be super cool!

Asin eh people would but this for millions

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by pyro62(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wonderful God. Story changer. 2seconds everywhere burst

2 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by lightangel65i(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Blue eyes don't fit blacks.. they look like vampires cry cry

Arent you seeing beauty in those little kids. Blue eye are cool

6 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Bahamas95(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Blue Ivy Carter is jealous right now

7 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Jaqenhghar: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
I hope publicity people are not about to use and dump her.
Truth is the publicity people can only take you so far. Na you go use that small publicity to rebrand and market yourself. If you can use it to develop a skill or promote your skill, good and fine. Look at that success girl, I hear they made about 9m. 4m was spent on lavish wedding. The rest used to build house. Now the house is incomplete, pickin don go back to the former school. Resources have dried up

11 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Dmec(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Wow

The husband is a funny guy, how can you leave this beautiful lady?? Oga don chop her tire con move on giving silly excuse of her eyes

So you believed that story
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by lailo: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
the way the woman dey open mouth self,she go fit collect so much cum.....

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by pmoye(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Yeye husband... How come e no notice the blue eyes when im dey work on the woman's reproductive center? You pound yam there twice, two pikin comot, and suddenly you remember say dem get blue eye, carry your load and run... Yeye husband.

5 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Mo3891: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dmec:
So you believed that story

No be Nigeria? We don't know what to believe and what not to believe
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Okwuazi930(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Don't blame that woman's husband.Not everyone have the heart to live and wake up around this special gifted people.wish them luck anyways.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by wayne4loan: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
rowland545:
I want to marry a girl with blue eyes....but first first I need an albino girl with big boobs for relationship.... Urgently
u don dey Madt ahbi grin grin grin
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mo3891:
cool

Wow

The husband is a funny guy, how can you leave this beautiful lady?? Oga don chop her tire con move on giving silly excuse of her eyes

The last born Na her sadist papa she resemble, all the pictures she didn't even smile

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by poiunt: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
they will use her to make money..clout chase, one naira she wont get.

they will promise heaven and earth but nothing will come, after they have used them, they will dump them like they did to jumoke
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Arewa1408: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
light099:
Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have until you lose it.
The husband of this woman and father of her kids, who once littered them like the dung in the earth, would come back crawling on his knees to beg them to accept him back.

Never beg those who can't see the good in you, let them go, they would be back someday, on their knees, begging you to accept them back.

His problem is most probably poverty. Under normal circumstances, he might be a loving caring father who knows?

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by SocialJustice: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Truth is the publicity people can only take you so far. Na you go use that small publicity to rebrand and market yourself. If you can use it to develop a skill or promote your skill, good and fine. Look at that success girl, I hear they made about 9m. 4m was spent on lavish wedding. The rest used to build house. Now the house is incomplete, pickin don go back to the former school. Resources have dried up
Which N4m wedding? Lol. The dad is still an okada man. Some people are destined to be poor for life though unless they learn how to preserve wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by dalass(f): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
CalabarPikin:
cheesy

Imagine waking up in d middle of the night and the three of them staring at u with those eyes...

Abasi mi mbok...

grin
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Privatepart00:
Another Olajumoke the bread seller to be used and dumped after some time .
Nothing stunning about the eyes.
Too much hyping of rubbish.

E pain AM!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
bbbabes:
Some Nigerians came together and gave Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami, and her daughters, a makeover and the photo shared online is breathtaking.

Risikat who is from Kwara state, went viral recently after a Nigerian lady shared the story of how Risikat's husband walked out of their marriage and their daughters because they have blue eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it7TAFU_4mc

Hmmm... *thinking*

How about we star them in a vampire movie...? lipsrsealed

I didn't say that. *Runs out of thread*.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm sure making her and her kids up and sharing their pictures online will improve their lives.

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by rowland545(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
wayne4loan:
u don dey Madt ahbi grin grin grin
lols....I'm serious... U get anyone for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Hit My Husband By Mistake / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.