Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot (81027 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by greatopec: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hello pls help a fellow nairalander by voting for my baby. Thank u.pls verify ur email for ur vote to count.

https://happybaby.pep.com.ng/view/55ba9102a736bea7f83054d7bf9b1a76
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by DonroxyII: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
rowland545:
I want to marry a girl with blue eyes....but first first I need an albino girl with big boobs for relationship.... Urgently
Talk true shame devil, u wan do money ritual abi grin ... mad man !
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by somehow: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
frog12:

blue-eyes no good for BLACK skin but maybe na genetics!

Because?

Self hater say Hi.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
What kinda dumb man walks out on such beautiful family??! Better for them... Angels shouldn't live with a demon!!!

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Angelfrost(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
TheGooodMan:
Money good oh.

Nobody is ugly. Na just money.

Well, Ned Nwoko says hi!!! tongue
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Privatepart00:
Another Olajumoke the bread seller to be used and dumped after some time .
Nothing stunning about the eyes.
Too much hyping of rubbish.

Everything is stunning about their faces, especially their eyes!!!... It's no one's fault that you don't appreciate beauty.

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Angelfrost(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bahamas95:
Blue Ivy Carter is jealous right now

Honestly... Beyonce would do anything to have her kids have those eyes... they are breath-taking.

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by DonroxyII: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Truth is the publicity people can only take you so far. Na you go use that small publicity to rebrand and market yourself. If you can use it to develop a skill or promote your skill, good and fine. Look at that success girl, I hear they made about 9m. 4m was spent on lavish wedding. The rest used to build house. Now the house is incomplete, pickin don go back to the former school. Resources have dried up
Don't put money in the hands of wretched people ... you will kill them ... Put up the money in a trust ... Enrol them in skill acquisition and mandatory continuing education then pay them salary from the trust ...... You are building their brain on wealth management

A brain that has never managed 10k successfully can never manage #1m .... They will come back after blowing the money unfortunately, such opportunity might be a one time thing ........ If you really wanna help someone , help them 100% by setting them free not just from poverty but from themselves!!

Ignorance and Illiteracy are the bedrock of Poverty then Over-burden !!

Education and failure are they keys to everlasting success .... !! ..... If you have never fall and rise ... You haven't been educated enough to manage wealth even if your papa is an old money grin ....

2 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by bizhop01: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
In some countries they will become celebrity
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by rowland545(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
DonroxyII:
Talk true shame devil, u wan do money ritual abi grin ... mad man !
hahahah u b mad man ooooh....I'm looking for love bro
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Eniola40(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
They are so beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by DonroxyII: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arewa1408:

His problem is most probably poverty. Under normal circumstances, he might be a loving caring father who knows?
I know ...

The husband's father asked his son to send the woman away that she is a witch and all her children are also witch .... The husband has initially sent her away after the first child with blue eyes but he came back to beg her family and took her back in .... The second coming heralded a twins ... one with blue eyes and the other with black eye .... The husband started misbehaving on the authority of his dad ....

as u stated, he was a good man and caring husband though poverty too ..... His actions were gingered by his family !!
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by DonroxyII: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
rowland545:
hahahah u b mad man ooooh....I'm looking for love bro
grin
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by earnit1: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
oh
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
highbee02:

Gene mutation

Lack of melanin

Blue eye color is determined by something called melanin. Melanin is a brown pigment that controls the color of our skin, eyes and hair.

The color of our eyes depends on how much melanin is present in the iris. There's only brown pigment in the eye — there is no hazel pigment or green pigment or blue pigment.
Brown eyes have the highest amount of melanin in the iris, and blue eyes have the least.

I hope this helps

Yes. Thanks. I wish I had blue eyes, too.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by AtoningBlood(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
I bless God for their lives.

See beauty, the man will come begging them now.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by grim33(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is will be one of the stupidest reason I’ve ever heard to want to bring another human being to this world just because you think it will be cool to have kids with blue eyes. And the fact that over 80 people liked your post is disturbing.
Mgtowmonk:
she should offer her frozen eggs for sale.
Alot of men would buy it.
Imagine fathering kids with blue eyes shocked
That would be super cool!
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by highbee02: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Yes. Thanks. I wish I had blue eyes, too.
Lo! U can use blue marker
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by tmphoto(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Freeeanijor:
We are all unique in our different ways and this add to the spices of life. That eyes is priceless, what a beautiful work of God the greatest Potter.
Few days ago I took out time to admire the beautiful people of Solomon island. Dark skin with blonde hair.
We were created with distinctive attribute with a right to live life.
Abeg freeee person oo. How I dey no affect your space, dey your dey make we all enjoy this life

Sight you, we gather Dey followers of Drew binsky
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Realist1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Chai ! Dat man na mumu see fine eyes.
Na to go buy some eggs from the woman be dat.
Some of us will give the world to havea wife and kids with blue eyes.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by raphy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
so na this will lessen the price of fuel in the market.
horse shit
she has seen alert why won't she fine .
next news pls.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by raphy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
so na this will lessen the price of fuel in the market.
horse shit
she has seen alert why won't she fine .
next news pls.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by tammie24: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
cheesy
CalabarPikin:
cheesy

Imagine waking up in d middle of the night and the three of them staring at u with those eyes...

Abasi mi mbok...
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Unnerve: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

A whole lot.

I hope she doesn't become another Jumoke sha.

Instead of this photoshoot, a trust fund for her kids to cater till university, a viable business and reasonable shelter (a two bedroom flat) is much more important and sustainable.
A business is being set up for her, I'm sure of it. Don't know about the trust fund thing though.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by kbrisco: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thank God for this woman's life. See how it is just changing suddenly. I hope they do something for her kids.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Bodlyspeaking(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Incredible
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Unnerve:

A business is being set up for her, I'm sure of it. Don't know about the trust fund thing though.

You dey follow this story bumper to bumper.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Unnerve: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
bukatyne:

You dey follow this story bumper to bumper.
Lol grin
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Finnestgreat: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Itz ok
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Hotzone(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Wow

The husband is a funny guy, how can you leave this beautiful lady?? Oga don chop her tire con move on giving silly excuse of her eyes

The last born Na her sadist papa she resemble, even smile

Maybe she’s missing the dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Hit My Husband By Mistake / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.