Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot (81411 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Amozever12: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Wow

The husband is a funny guy, how can you leave this beautiful lady?? Oga don chop her tire con move on giving silly excuse of her eyes

The last born Na her sadist papa she resemble, all the pictures she didn't even smile

Haba bros, have u seen the sadist papa before? I think its just her nature, because she looks like her mum, if u look closely.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by wolebest: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
I have warned the man, when the cat walk show begin, money go flow for the three ladies with blue eyes. Here we go.........
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by opribo(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hmmm, don't be quick to judge that husband he knows what he saw.

Those shouting are free to take her in and be the new loving husband.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Dreamliner787(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
lightangel65i:

Arent you seeing beauty in those little kids. Blue eye are cool

I don't know about you guys but they really look very scary to me
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Samorobo2: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Valoa432:
Amazing (•‿•) God no go shame us.
See the rhymes,blue room and blue eyes.

How where you able to make that symbol..
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Polyglot: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
The irony of life.
She needs to thread carefully though before she lose her faith.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by CHARLOE(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Privatepart00:
Another Olajumoke the bread seller to be used and dumped after some time .
Nothing stunning about the eyes.
Too much hyping of rubbish.
Nothing stunning about those eyes? Dont let ur hate suffocate u! If its ur favourite olosho celeb, you'd be crying 'my ovaries', nonsense!
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by curvilicious: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
They will soon do them like Olajumoke omo oni breadi
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Drizzy5001(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
What's the big deal there? They should use black permanent marker and paint the eye , make e dey black
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Lucky5000(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
This life no balance, the same blue eyes those slay queen for lekki dey spend money for

We are unique in our own ways
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by ukeleh: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
So if she covers her hair as a Muslim she won't be stunning again or why did she now open her hair.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by puremaker7(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Valoa432:
Amazing (•‿•) God no go shame us. See the rhymes,blue room and blue eyes.
I think chelsea should sign them
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by rowland545(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
wayne4loan:
yea, the daughter of one babalawo when dey my area grin
count me out....I no do DAT one...lwkm
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by rowland545(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
litathom:
kuku talk say you dey look for person wey you wan use do money ritual.
nah for Tanzania DAT one day work....I just need am for serious relationship
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by goldensoul55: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
I hope publicity people are not about to use and dump her.

Exactly ,

They make her up , snap pictures and that's all
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Endymi: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
light099:
Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have until you lose it.
The husband of this woman and father of her kids, who once littered them like the dung in the earth, would come back crawling on his knees to beg them to accept him back.

Never beg those who can't see the good in you, let them go, they would be back someday, on their knees, begging you to accept them back.
A wise lad once said, "If you feel too big to accept me as your friend today, I'll be glad to accept you back as my fan tomorrow."

Is like the love of your life broke your heart,lol
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by bukatyne(f): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Unnerve:

Yes, that's my bae. cool

Normally, I would have reservations about single mothers, but for her, I might throw my principle out just to have her and her spawn around me. cheesy

She still needs some brushing up though, it's not an overnight thing to make her skin glow & look fresh.

@bold:

A whole lot.

I hope she doesn't become another Jumoke sha.

Instead of this photoshoot, a trust fund for her kids to cater till university, a viable business and reasonable shelter (a two bedroom flat) is much more important and sustainable.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by highbee02: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Valoa432:
Amazing (•‿•) God no go shame us. See the rhymes,blue room and blue eyes.

Habah
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by bukatyne(f): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

He has to show people that he has arrived.

The sickness of poverty.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by abike12(f): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
beautiful
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Wierdceo: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
I love the eyes. Very beautiful ladies.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nairalandmonika: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Privatepart00:
Another Olajumoke the bread seller to be used and dumped after some time .
Nothing stunning about the eyes.
Too much hyping of rubbish.
It's rare for black skin people to have blue eyes, the Melanin on her skin is supposed to make her have brown eyes but for some reason she had blue eyes.

Secondly a woman who her husband abandoned with two kids deserve some kinda help. Whether it's been publicise or not.

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
lailo:
the way the woman dey open mouth self,she go fit collect so much cum.....
undecidedundecided
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Drizzy5001:
What's the big deal there? They should use black permanent marker and paint the eye , make e dey black
undecidedundecided
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nairalandmonika: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
light099:
Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have until you lose it.
The husband of this woman and father of her kids, who once littered them like the dung in the earth, would come back crawling on his knees to beg them to accept him back.

Never beg those who can't see the good in you, let them go, they would be back someday, on their knees, begging you to accept them back.
A wise lad once said, "If you feel too big to accept me as your friend today, I'll be glad to accept you back as my fan tomorrow."
Too much Nigeria film, because a girl broke ur heart or abandoned u doesn't mean she will suffer.

She fit go meet man were get money dey flex her life dey go.

U just gat work on urself.

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by highbee02: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
What's the biological explanation, though?

Gene mutation

Lack of melanin

Blue eye color is determined by something called melanin. Melanin is a brown pigment that controls the color of our skin, eyes and hair.

The color of our eyes depends on how much melanin is present in the iris. There's only brown pigment in the eye — there is no hazel pigment or green pigment or blue pigment.
Brown eyes have the highest amount of melanin in the iris, and blue eyes have the least.

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by frankyychiji(f): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
CalabarPikin:
cheesy

Imagine waking up in d middle of the night and the three of them staring at u with those eyes...

Abasi mi mbok...
Lawd! Hahahahaa grin
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Onlinesmart: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
I hope publicity people are not about to use and dump her.
Like Olajumoke of those years.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by panmunium(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
See three kittens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.