Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot (81410 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
highbee02:

Lo! U can use blue marker

Lol
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by knowhowk: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Privatepart00:
Another Olajumoke the bread seller to be used and dumped after some time .
Nothing stunning about the eyes.
Too much hyping of rubbish.
. You want those that brought Jumoke to fame to keep shouldering her Responsibility right ...When you come to limelight ,Use your brain ,Jumoke could have opened a very big shop in a popular Junction and acts as a major bread distributor selling at wholesale price by now she will still be on ...A lady that gets so carried away by an unexpected fame so much more that He abandoned her man ...That eyes is very stunning ..argue with your Key pad
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Beny2019(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
is there anything wrong with those beautiful eyes am seeing if u ask me I love it.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by EmmaLege: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2020
CalabarPikin:
cheesy

Imagine waking up in d middle of the night and the three of them staring at u with those eyes...

Abasi mi mbok...

E fit be why the man run comot. Fear no let am cheesy grin grin
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by fm4real2k6(m): 3:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Now I see why the husband acted the way he did. That room color itself, for superstitious people, is a red flag.
like, you have a blue eye and still painted your room blue.����
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by bewla(m): 4:32am On Aug 12, 2020
bbbabes:
More
Me no say Life is Good

with money
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by MosayA: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Why eyes no go turn blue inside this blue room? grin grin grin
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Cashalhaji: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Human and double mouth.

1... Let's assume the husband is a nairalander
2.. he had created a thread about the woman's discontentment and disrespect.
3.. Landers would have labelled him a SIMP and d majority advice would have been LEAVE HER LAZY, GLOTOONIC, STRANGE BLUED EYED ASS. possibly this same advice was giving to him even offline.

4 ... now story don change for her, and all everyone could rhyme is, he's bad, impatient, this, that... Some said even if she's wayward as alleged it's not worth leaving ... Hmmmmm

5... Well only God knows d best & who's at fault most. But the point are
... There was love at d beginning even with d blue eye.
... Unresolved differences gave room for poverty and family influence to see to their separation
... The wife could be discontent & disrespectful as alleged.
... The husband too is very wrong to have left even d children to no faith.
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Sleekfingers: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2020
TheGooodMan:
Money good oh.
Nobody is ugly. Na just money.

some people are ugly o....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.