Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769912 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
JESHAL:
I don't understand it's rare to see a naija girl with pecking boobs,when they pull their packaging bra all u will see is Olympus had fallen grin why is it so I don't understand
The alpha fuckboys they are sleeping with have pressed and sucked the life out of their breasts. The saggy breasts and loose vagiñas are then given to the beta simp nice guys who are willing wife them up.
Reminds me of one chick who wears bra 24/7 except when she’s taking her bath. Even when chilling at home, inside her room, she’s still rocking a bra. Funny enough she’s just 21. When I finally had my time with her, my fears were confirmed.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Whose chick is this?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:05am On Mar 25, 2022
K tongue

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Reminds me of one chick who wears bra 24/7 except when she’s taking her bath. Even when chilling at home, inside her room, she’s still rocking a bra. Funny enough she’s just 21. When I finally had my time with her, my fears were confirmed.
Alaye, funny enough it is virtually true of most naija girls, you will see boobs facing the floor always, so have starting having sex as far when they are 16 years, now imagine how the kitten will look like. Just like roasted meat

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by azammi(m): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2022
This amounts is for private hospitals, it’s far more cheaper in public hospitals
Jessepaid:
for extraction site depends on your size..

The bigger your body and weight is, the denser your bone is, meaning it will harder to break and extract the tooth, there causing more work and stress to the dentist work..

If you are slim or have a small stature and of low weight, your bones would be less dense, making the dentists work easy..

Extraction can be from 8-15k depending.

For the root canal, they will first have to drill into the tooth to extract the nerves then fill it up.

The tooth remains but is entirely lifeless..

Root canals can be from 80k upward 120k

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2022
ubunja:
you totally missed the point.

Of course not.

Just adding some background information for yhe science inclined dudes.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:39am On Mar 25, 2022
RAGGA40:
Alaye, funny enough it is virtually true of most naija girls, you will see boobs facing the floor always, so have starting having sex as far when they are 16 years, now imagine how the kitten will look like. Just like roasted meat
Braaahhhh!!!

Why so savage!!! grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by izito(m): 3:48am On Mar 25, 2022
What are female SIMPS called... I want to check something

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:32am On Mar 25, 2022
luminouz:

Of course not.

Just adding some background information for the science inclined dudes.
look to the possible social ramifications after this whole thing goes live. That was the point. Imagine the impact on feminism, the family structure, disease, population issues arising, how women in general will react to this power dynamic change etc.

That was the point.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 5:07am On Mar 25, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Tales of a woman who has been ransacked by many types of d!cks.

She's quoting Christianity, but Christianity says "without holiness no man shall see God".

Looool.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 5:17am On Mar 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
A King in this position can make “all moves”

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Betas give women love to get sex in return. Alphas give sex to get love in return.
As an Alpha always start your relationships from sex. SEX FIRST, LOVE AFTER. You don't love a girl hoping she let's you fucc, you fucc her hoping she falls in love.
This is your method because it puts all the power in your hands by getting a woman more invested than you.

Leave the "love first, sex after" format for the Betas.

Be like the guy below. This is what we mean by "Let the woman do the chasing".

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 6:33am On Mar 25, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Their ex’s are always “toxic” ,they’ve never slept with more than 2 guys, they’re celibate. etc

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2022
azammi:
This amounts is for private hospitals, it’s far more cheaper in public hospitals
hehehe...
I went to extract my a tooth once in a general hospital..

While I was there waiting for my appointment, a girl who has previously extracted her tooth two weeks before came in to lay serious complain..

She said when she drinks water it comes out from her nose and it has never happened to her since she was born, she only noticed it after the extraction.

She showed me a demo, she drank water and boy! It really did come out through her nose.

I stood up and left the hospital, I never looked back..

Other issues can include broken extracted tooth that is the tooth breaks while they are extracting it and the other half remains lodged in your jaw, another serious wahala.

Again there is usually a long line at public hospitals, so there usually rush the extractions to attend too many people as possible. They are stingy with the anesthesia, which means its more painful, they only give one shot no matter body size.

But in private hospitals, they are more relaxed and attend to people more humanely, when I did mine I was given anaesthetic shots over three times to make the pain bearable.

And no I no be dentist just say me and teeth don fight before

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Smartb0y:

Sadly, I had the virgin conversation with my bro tonight and he didn't come to terms that virginity should be the first and foremost prerequisite for vetting these women.

I was a bit disappointed tho,then again religion really holds a man's believe with the long suffering and all that.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by azammi(m): 6:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Lol somethings you said were true sha .
Jessepaid:
hehehe...
I went to extract my a tooth once in a general hospital..

While I was there waiting for my appointment, a girl who has previously extracted her tooth two weeks before came in to lay serious complain..

She said when she drinks water it comes out from her nose and it has never happened to her since she was born, she only noticed it after the extraction.

She showed me a demo, she drank water and boy! It really did come out through her nose.

I stood up and left the hospital, I never looked back..

Other issues can include broken extracted tooth that is the tooth breaks while they are extracting it and the other half remains lodged in your jaw, another serious wahala.

Again there is usually a long line at public hospitals, so there usually rush the extractions to attend too many people as possible. They are stingy with the anesthesia, which means its more painful, they only give one shot no matter body size.

But in private hospitals, they are more relaxed and attend to people more humanely, when I did mine I was given anaesthetic shots over three times to make the pain bearable.

And no I no be dentist just say me and teeth don fight before

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ExtremeDot: 6:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Looking back at the past;

I have made peace with those memories though.

Because, if to say I no get those experience, I for no come across the sweet Red Pill, Personal Development.

I for still deh reason woman and life in general, from the lenses of an intoxicated nice guy, and get burnt continuously. Damn!

Still harvesting more Knowledge about TRP though. The journey started last year after coming across this thread.

It was like Mother Nature threw the opportunity to me, and I took it with both hands.

I am in love with the new me.

GLYCOLYSISS, anywhere weh you deh right now. May the rest of this year bring you favour...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2022
sajmark:

She doesn't think you're important enough to call her, but you can always join the hundreds of thirsty BETAs in her DM.
MOVE ON.

Even if she give the number, you'll be enlisted into WhatsApp status viewers so that you can buy weavon + lipstick + shoe + bag.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Smartb0y:

Seems like one girl broke your heart recently, with the way you're just spreading the pills grin

Jeshal wowed a big breasted girl but she didn't complied with his mating call, hence the "bitterness".

Lool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Even if she give the number, you'll be enlisted into WhatsApp status viewers so that you can buy weavon + lipstick + shoe + bag.
For real mehn, I wonder why some guys just don't like hearing and accepting the bitter truth... look at the reply I got from someone whose time and energy I want to help save.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Even the groom in Matthew's parable of the 5 wise virgins + 5 foolish virgins choose the five wise virgins with EXTRA OIL. And dumped the other 5 virgins. Virgins o, virgins for that matter, he dumped them because no OIL.

"Awon" feminists + repentant h0es + wh0res that are neither virgins and even owing Saudi
Arabia OIL will not let us hear word and drink water in peace.

Fvcking a dry woman is one hell of an experience. OIL + EXTRA OIL is for a purpose: to avoid friction.

Buhahahawawaahahahaha.

Smartb0y and Jeshal, "una see wetin I dey see so".

BOSS YOU ARE REDPILLED UP

I SIGHT YOU

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Smartb0y:

The only thing worse than a woman is an unapologetic simp
He should be thrown into a dumpster asap wink

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Smartb0y:
Deep
Your thoughts and your beliefs are what shapes your reality,so be careful what you deposit into your subconscious.
Your conscious mind thinks it's in control but actually has no control but your subconscious who doesn't think anything is actually in control.

That's why no matter how hard you try breaking through from your struggles, you always somehow find your self compromising.

Search within your subconscious to find the root of the problem,there always is,mine was haste.
You can't solve a problem if you don't even know what the problem is.

Raise your frequency to match with what you desire,also raise your frequency to match with the universe, your source energy (GOD).
Don't underestimate the power of gratitude,no matter where you at now... Be grateful....yeah I know how that sounds.

Think positive, think happy thoughts.

Draw positive thoughts only towards you and positive things will start manifesting itself.
If you dwell in the negatives, you'll definitely get negative results.
In this case, opposite doesn't attract neither does it apply.

Don't underestimate the power of your mind.

Have a nice day everyone

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2022
DRINK RED OIL

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Jeshal wowed a big breasted girl but she didn't complied with his mating call, hence the "bitterness".

Lool

cheesy
She brought out the frustrated incel in me

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Poverty is not just absence of cash, it's a mindset. If you give many people who have been broke for many years 5.6 million naira, they will look at it like 5 billion naira. They will think they have arrived and they may make very stupid decisions. Some will go and marry, some will become Santa Claus with their cash, some will start womanising, etc.

Money comes with it's challenges eg. fake friends, scam artists, the pressure to keep up with the Jones instead of cutting your coat according to your size, superfluous wants, etc. It best people know how to cut their coat according to their size and manage their money. It's one thing to have money, it's another to manage it.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2022
JESHAL:
Poverty is not just absence of cash, it's a mindset. If you give many people who have been broke for many years 5.6 million naira, they will look at it like 5 billion naira. They will think they have arrived and they may make very stupid decisions. Some will go and marry, some will become Santa Claus with their cash, some will start womanising, etc.

Money comes with it's challenges eg. fake friends, scam artists, the pressure to keep up with the Jones instead of cutting your coat according to your size, superfluous wants, etc. It best people know how to cut their coat according to their size and manage their money. It's one thing to have money, it's another to manage it.
Gimme the money first bros. 5.6M will push me further on a goal bro

Make I send my aza!!! tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2022
25/35

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2022
What a thread cheesy
I’m glad to see men having standards these days.
https://www.nairaland.com/7045951/told-girlfriend-getting-married-she

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2022
I've seen too many "what do men want?" and "what do women want?" on the cyberspace.

Understand masculinity, understand femininity, understand human nature, understand the redpill and be wise.

Traditional men get traditional women.
Modern men get modern women.

You can't get both!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
heartofcity12:
What a thread cheesy
I’m glad to see men having standards these days.
https://www.nairaland.com/7045951/told-girlfriend-getting-married-she

You have zero idea how "overjoyed" I am after reading that.

A traditional man in the making cheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: easyflowz999, PinkNature, imustsaymymindo, TundeTunapa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.