Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750767 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2022
I remember when a discussion popped up recently about what a man can miss out being single.

I need a new accommodation and Been house hunting recently and I have come across a lot of landlords criterion for prospective tenants.

* An overwhelming majority wants a married man (whoever told them being married equal being responsible, I don't know)

* Me that I am an Agnostic, majority want a prospective tenant to belong to either of the two major religions in the country. (Whoever told them that religiosity is equal to morality, I have no idea)

Long story short, to survive as a Redpiller in this country, you will have to make a lot of compromises and if care is not taken, you will end up becoming one of the bluepillers you presently loathe.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2022
luminouz:

Gimme the money first bros. 5.6M will push me further on a goal bro

Make I send my aza!!! tongue

This is poverty speaking

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Calibrator:
I remember when a discussion popped up recently about what a man can miss out being single.

I need a new accommodation and Been house hunting recently and I have come across a lot of landlords criterion for prospective tenants.

* An overwhelming majority wants a married man (whoever told them being married equal being responsible, I don't know)

* Me that I am an Agnostic, majority want a prospective tenant to belong to either of the two major religions in the country. (Whoever told them that religiosity is equal to morality, I have no idea)

Long story short, to survive as a Redpiller in this country, you will have to make a lot of compromises and if care is not taken, you will end up becoming one of the bluepillers you presently loathe.

You're probably hunting for houses in poor places... Stop comparing it to everywhere in the country...

When renting a 2bedroom flat for 700k a year, you won't even see landlord and they won't care about your marital status or religion...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2022
JESHAL:
Poverty is not just absence of cash, it's a mindset. If you give many people who have been broke for many years 5.6 million naira, they will look at it like 5 billion naira. They will think they have arrived and they may make very stupid decisions. Some will go and marry, some will become Santa Claus with their cash, some will start womanising, etc.

Money comes with it's challenges eg. fake friends, scam artists, the pressure to keep up with the Jones instead of cutting your coat according to your size, superfluous wants, etc. It best people know how to cut their coat according to their size and manage their money. It's one thing to have money, it's another to manage it.
Lemme first have the 5.6mil
Don't worry about the money management, fake friends, etc
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Have you ever rented your own personal apartment?

Do you have your own property rented out?

Landlords don't give lawyers/caretakers criterion for prospective tenants in your area?

Lightway:

You're probably hunting for houses in poor places... Stop comparing it to everywhere in the country...

When renting a 2bedroom flat for 700k a year, you won't even see landlord and they won't care about your marital status or religion...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Calibrator:

Landlords don't give lawyers/caretakers criterion for prospective tenants in your area?

I have rent a poor man apartment before and the landlord wanted someone responsible

I've rented a rich man apartment before and the landlord did not pry into your personal life...

That's how it's done

[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Calibrator:

You must love that dude to quote him bro. We don't here.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GregJo: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
izito:
What are female SIMPS called... I want to check something

Simp females deal with Alpha males

They give the pu$$$y away while getting little to no commitment in return.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
JESHAL:
It's funny how women want equality when it comes to fidelity and body count. You hear women say "he wants to marry a virgin, is he also a virgin?" and "if it is wrong for a woman to cheat, it is also wrong for a man to cheat." Women bring up equality in these aspects yet they fail to bring up equality when it comes to paying the bills.

Either you want equality all around or your get traditional and under the traditional status quo, a man can have many women while a lady cannot because a man brings in the money, leadership, and protection while a woman brings in her body and youth (that's why men go for young virgins because they want a fresh premium product); sexual exclusivity (the man is using his money to take care of his wife hence no sharing with other men); respect for the husband; and home skills (cooking, cleaning, nurturing, etc). Traditionally, as long as a man will keep performing his duties to his family, he is free to seek other women.
While you are busy seeking other women you are also giving your woman a space to pursue her side Dick. I tend to believe that this was a major reason why in the past women tolerated polygamy for long, somehow they benefited from it in one way or the other.

A group of four (or more)women after they have secured a provider and paternal title for their kids all what they needed was to cooperate with each other to control their husband.
They will monitor and exchange signals about their husband's whereabouts or where he's spending the night. Mind you in those times, polygamy involved wives living in separate mudnuts each within a walkable distance from another. If the husband was spending the night with wife D, then wives A, B and C each had to decide for herself on how, where and with who to spend the night with.

It's not like men were only bounded to their wives no matter their number but women too, there's no part in history suggesting that they have been or obligated to be faithful to their husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2022

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Some men still believe in love

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by shiffynaani(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pukkalolo:

The moment you start asking "how will I get this girl,"....is the same moment you'll begin to lose her, because you've become emotionally attached to her already.

But I'll try to answer your question in the best possible way I can.

There are 2 key advice I got in my younger days that changed my game with ladies....

Let dive into it quickly.

1. The number one advice:
Back in my younger years, I started rolling with this dude(let's call him lucky). Getting girls wasn't Lucky's problem, infact he changed babes anyhow. I always wonder how he did it... because Lucky was just a normal guy like me. I was still naive and relatively inexperienced with girls at that time, so I didn't know what's up.

Everything became clearer when I and lucky went to a party(fresher's night). It was truly an eye-opening experience.. The moment we enter the party, Lucky disappeared from my side... I started looking for him.

The next place I saw him was in the midst 3 beautiful ladies(ok, one of the girls was not that fine tho)... He was busy just teasing them and playing with them... Soon he left them and go talk to another random girl... I was just following him about and observing him. He was basically talking to any girl that came near him. While I was standing there scared of saying hi to any girl because, just like you, I was very sensitive to my surroundings so i was afraid of talking to a girl in front of other people.
I later left him to go about my own business in the party...About 20 minutes later, Lucky met me, and he was smiling and was holding hands with a dark skinned thick lady who also seem excited. He met her that night in the party...After introducing me to the girl, He said, “bro, we'll see some other time, I'm leaving with her.. I wanna know her place."

Before he left with her, I quickly call him aside and asked him, " guy, you were just flowing with these girls throughout the night and now you are leaving with these sexy girl...which jazz are you using?"
He laughed and said, "You're not bad looking as a guy but your problem is that you often hesitate too much,"
I said, "how?"
"Look, I don't have time for long talk, my miss sexy is waiting for me," he said, pointing at the thick lady.

In few seconds him and the lady were out of my sight.

That night, after reasoning what Lucky said, I realized he was right; I hesitated too much. Instead of simply going to talk the girl and maybe asking her out, I'll stand there in hesitation, analyzing everything and worrying and thinking too much. And that's exactly what you are doing now.

So my number 1 advice is, stop hesitating and thinking to much about this whole thing, just simply go ask her out... I mean you can simply tell her, "let's hang out this weekend, I'll sort the snacks and suya while you can take care of the drinks if you want.." If she likes you, she'll agree or at least tell you when she's free. If she doesn't agree or give you silly excuse, then walk away from her immediately and move on with your life. There many fishes in the river.

Ok now...

The number 2 advice:
Again back in my younger years, I went to stay with my big bro(cousin). One day, I went on date with my crush, after the date I came back home feeling happy about it, but then my big bro ask me some hardcore and harsh questions about the date with my crush... Those questions he asked me really opened my eyes at that time.
Ok I have talked about this before, if you haven't read about it, here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/6933245/how-ruined-first-date-crush

Ok, let's continue...
After the incidence with my crush, One day, I and my big bro went to a banking hall together, he started talking to a lady that was close to him... The first thing he playfully said to her was, “unfortunately, you are not currently the most attractive person in this banking hall, I guess you are just the second.”
As soon the statement left his mouth, the girl turn her head to looked at him very well to see the guy that has the gut to say that. She didn't respond immediately, but her facial expression was like, "what the hell did this guy just say."

I stood there confused, waiting to see how this would turn out. I was a little bit terrified, I just hoped she doesn't get upset by that statement. But my big bro was cool, calm and collected, he patiently waited for her response. I was even the one who was scared on his behalf. Lolz
Few seconds later, the lady smiled politely and said, "so who is first most beautiful person here?"
He said, " Obviously, can't you see, I am the person."
She laughed. He laughed.
Then to their conversation took of from there.
After they exchange phone numbers and parted ways, I asked big bro about the scenario that just happened... His reply was, "see brother, most of these young ladies that are in their prime have big ego and entitlement mentality because lots of men are chasing after them, so when interacting with them you've got to challenge their ego."

Again, after reasoning what my big bro said, I realized he was right. Young girls of nowadays have high entitlement mentality and are too full of themselves, and that because many guys ass lick them and chase them up and down, offline and online...If you look into a pretty girl inbox, you see hundreds guys there literally pleading and begging her to accept them.

So my number 2 advice is, don't be scared challenging her ego and her entitlement mentality.
When many sees a beautiful lady they like, their thoughts process is, "I hope she likes me.... I hope she doesn't reject me...I hope I don't piss her off... I hope she accepts me."

I am different from most guys in the sense, When I see a beautiful lady I like, my thoughts process is, "is she worth my time, effort and money? Well ama have to challenge her to find out."

Last week, while interacting with a lady I know, I told her I doubt if she's a good cook...that was a challenge to her ego, The next day, surprisingly, she brought a well package food for me...

The other day, a lady i was interacting with for the first time, I told her this: "you're beautiful but I just hope you're not also boring..." that was a challenge to her ego... Since then, she's one always trying to chat me up consistently.... I'm the one now who doesn't even have time for her.
I won't go into more examples because of time, but I've got hundreds of intense example of me challenging ladies ego and their entitlement mentality and getting them to get with my own program.

If you want a lady to impress you, then you've got to challenge her to do so. If you compliment a girl for nothing, she's has gotten her reward and she sees no reason to please you... but if you challenge her, she will try to win your heart.
Don't be guy that does nice things for girls... instead be the guy that challenge girls to do nice things for you.

Remember, if you want to really turn a girl on, then you have to risk upsetting her.wow, thanks bro.

This is so insightful

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tips for Kings

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nat404:

Honestly, I do not want to have sex with this pretty damsel now. It's something I would have to think about later.

Bro, tell me you are just joking sad angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jessepaid:
for extraction site depends on your size..

The bigger your body and weight is, the denser your bone is, meaning it will harder to break and extract the tooth, there causing more work and stress to the dentist work..

If you are slim or have a small stature and of low weight, your bones would be less dense, making the dentists work easy..

Extraction can be from 8-15k depending.

For the root canal, they will first have to drill into the tooth to extract the nerves then fill it up.

The tooth remains but is entirely lifeless..

Root canals can be from 80k upward 120k

Boss, I went to a dental clinic and Root canal was ₦120,000 just like you said, sadly I can't spend such an amount on a tooth right now.
The tooth is cracked and they suggested that filling it might stop the pain but it's 50/50, meaning it's either the pain stops or the pain multiplies and extracting the tooth becomes a must.
I plan on filling it first, them pray the pain goes away... But if not then it's good bye to the tooth.

I've booked the appointment for next week, Any advice at all?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Women run the manipulation game twenty-four-seven where they can. Female nature doesn't take a rest. The realms of relationship/marriage, or any other man-woman relation, is a game to a woman. A game of power, leverage, control, and maximum extraction of resources from a man. Because men, being idealistic lovers, don't see it as a game doesn't mean women don't see it as a game. The game is played by women with or without your knowledge.

#MGTOW

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2022

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
sajmark:

Boss, I went to a dental clinic and Root canal was ₦120,000 just like you said, sadly I can't spend such an amount on a tooth right now.
The tooth is cracked and they suggested that filling it might stop the pain but it's 50/50, meaning it's either the pain stops or the pain multiplies and extracting the tooth becomes a must.
I plan on filling it first, them pray the pain goes away... But if not then it's good bye to the tooth.

I've booked the appointment for next week, Any advice at all?
no bro..

Apart from the awkward feeling of someone poking their fingers into your mouth while wearing nosemasks and rubber gloves..

Nothing else to say.

Oh...

Choose the white filling and not the black one..

Composite and amalgam respectively..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
JESHAL:
Women run the manipulation game twenty-four-seven where they can. Female nature doesn't take a rest. The realms of relationship/marriage, or any other man-woman relation, is a game to a woman. A game of power, leverage, control, and maximum extraction of resources from a man. Because men, being idealistic lovers, don't see it as a game doesn't mean women don't see it as a game. The game is played by women with or without your knowledge.

#MGTOW
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hey Fellas..
There's this thing I want to learn "How not to be judgmental with women". How I can be open minded with women and get them to be free around me. In my line of work I meet a lot of Hòes and runs girls and I noticed they are not very free with me, even though I don't judge them by saying anything,cos I don't talk much naturally yet they seem not be free with me and I end up losing them as my clients.
So fellow brothers in TRP How can I get women to be open with me, and not feel judged when they're around me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
DAY 84, REDPILL 2022

How far she has come is tantamount to her far she will go with you.

The woman who never took time to enhance herself will never see time to follow your leadership. It is an absolute waste of time to redirect these women. Dump!

Authority: Stay calm.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
I suggest All guy here especially those who are still in a relationship to watch this video (first 3 minutes)uploaded by Darius M few minutes ago on YouTube....
This is a screenshot of the video
I felt disgusted after watching the Video ...Truely this Hoes ain't Loyal...worse part she has a Boyfriend who is blind to her promiscuous acts..
If you watch that video and still trust the girl you call your girlfriend,then you deserve anything you get.
A Hoe will always be a Hoe

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
JESHAL:

#MGTOW
Thought you were a patriarch grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sapy442:
Hey Fellas..
There's this thing I want to learn "How not to be judgmental with women". How I can be open minded with women and get them to be free around me. In my line of work I meet a lot of Hòes and runs girls and I noticed they are not very free with me, even though I don't judge them by saying anything,cos I don't talk much naturally yet they seem not be free with me and I end up losing them as my clients.
So fellow brothers in TRP How can I get women to be open with me, and not feel judged when they're around me
This is a very good question. I have noticed too that if youre the type that rarely talks and hang around them, these hoes get very insecure and think you're judging them. It's not a good "place" to be in since you would be kept in the dark a lot.

The solution is to put up a Machiavellian show. Chat with them about those things you know they are insecure about and make them see that you're cool with it. If you keep quiet and don't talk about those things, they would naturally feel you're judging them. Make a few "friends" among them. When the others see this, they too would begin to loosen up around you. You're only doing this because it's necessary for business.
The test here for you would be maintaining frame while you do this.

My 2 cents.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Calibrator:

this shit is common in Benin cus of the rate of G boys so dem hardly give hux to young men or women, the only time dem will give is when u came with older person who will stand for u

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Spykey: 5:49am On Mar 26, 2022
ichidodo:
I am a Self Taught Software Engineer working remotely (not naming where because my employers could be watching this space).... I based solely on Python Programming Language...I write all sorts of codes for Web dev, Game dev, Quant Algo dev, Mobile App dev, DB dev etc all for a living...Yeah,imagine Squid Game for programmers but in real life. So I know what it means to code under extreme pressure and empty stomach ,never mind,mind burgling workloads,workflows and code sprints...I could share you page from my book of experience, if you don't mind, it could blow away the brain fog that you passing through.
hi chief, currently experiencing brain fog, would not mind to see your book of experience

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Among the different groups of people, prostitutes are seen as the worst. But you know what, when it comes to the sexual game, they are very calm - they don't chase! All they do is to put on their wears and hang somewhere, definitely a man with wads of cash will come meet them. Despite their occupation, all they do is send greenlights - they are cheap but with a good price.

Same with the ugly and average women, all they do is to look good and wait for men to gravitate towards them. By nature, the sexes desires each other, women are bothered about men not gravitating towards them, however, much of these complaints are within; definitely, they know that one man will surely come but with time. The good woman will develop herself and wait for her good man and not fall victim to effeminate men.

The majority of women especially in this digital age can't wait, so they suppress patience and leverage on their sexuality on social media. Yes, men will be attracted to them but at a cost - good men and wise men never take them serious. Ditto for feminists: they start exhibiting belligerent behaviours, become a parody of masculinity hoping to get all the attention; they do get it but at a cost - reasonable men never take them serious.

It has been espoused several times here why men don't wait but chase from an evolutionary standpoint. For modern women, they have perfected hypergamy by taking advantage of social media + marriage law while their mates are still living in the renaissance period. We can't blame the modern man for such wiring, but herein he needs to become deliberate with it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2022
izito:
What are female SIMPS called... I want to check something
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/a24151-similarities-between-nice-guys-sluts

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Martinez39s:
A lot of women are not just smart. What men want is very clear but yet the beautiful and young ones can't use the knowledge to their advantage. Rich men are scarce compared to the number of women, so why not be smart to stand out among the women competing for them? grin

Even if a woman will fake it, here is how a woman stands out in the eyes of a rich simp and HOOK HIM so he can take her to the altar:
1) Be feminine in all way possible,
2) Learn how to cook and do other home keeping skills,
3) Learn to massage his ego by voluntarily letting him be the head of the home and the relationship as much as possible, and don't challenge him,
4) All give him a sense of trust eg. If he demands to go through your phone, let him; if he demands you delete all your ex-boyfriends' contact, delete them etc.,
5) Be respectful,
6) Get him to spend heavily (invest) on you.

This might look like slavery to the dumb ones, but those that know the ABC of the game will key into this even if it means faking it. This is just how hook a rich simp, and what happens after he has spent heavily on you and married you is up to you, but be careful as actions have consequences. Funny enough, when this is applied, the doors to the rich simp's heart and resources will be opened to the woman. In a world of wayward and pompous women, rich simps rejoice when they find a woman like this... they treat her like diamond. grin One thing girls don't understand is that rich men don't care about your money, your intelligence, or educational qualifications. If women mimic the qualities in the list, they will see wonders.

If a woman likes, let her start acting pompous and feeling untouchable and like the best thing to happen since slice bread, she is on her own. When a woman who keys into game I listed comes along, say bye to your rich catch. grin

It's good to follow education and career, but it shouldn't be solely depended on and it doesn't make a woman the best thing since slice bread. Smart women who know their game take out time to secure high value men. Education and career might not make her amount to anything much or give her as much as she would get from a wealthy simp. Regina Daniels is enjoying life better than many career women, and their is a reason why Davido went with Chioma instead of his baby mamas.

Some just waste their opportunities riding many dicks, pursuing education till they have passed their prime, letting fùck boys fall their breasts and widen their pùssy, and becoming single mothers for fùckboys that are sure to abdicate their responsibilities. Anyway, if luck is on their side, they will still find rich simps after all these shortcomings since many simps are daft, have no back bone, and have no self-respect. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Martinez39s:
Most online feminists will want to be in Regina Daniels's and Chioma's position but they don't want to get their games right. These women are gaining more than a career is a giving many feminists. Tiger Wood's former wife was just a baby sitter yet she gained over 300 million dollars from the marriage. Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend was just a clerk at a D&G store (I stand to be corrected) yet she is being taken care of and Ronaldo gives her $100,000 per month. How many feminists make that amount? grin Notice how none of these women are PhD holders. grin

Education and career are good, but, for most women, a wealthy simp will give them more than career can give them for doing little. It's better to be uneducated and have a wealthy simp than to be single and educated earning 90,000 naira per month all in the name of being a career woman. The life is hard and one cannot underestimate the importance of money. Our survival and comfort on this planet cost money. grin Without money, a person's life is like a black and white blurred picture, but with money, it like a coloured sharp picture fitted in golden frame. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2022
a 19 year old virgin girl hawking agbalumo on the streets has more value than linda ikeji and rita dominic, women sexual market value is not tied to their wealth or status or education or intelligence but rather what men find attractive in them which is their youth, beauty, feminity and fertility that's the reality of the sexual market place as women with high socio-economic status due to their Hypergamy can't date down hence they chase after high valued men who don't want masculine combative women, they use slurs and shaming language terms like insecure, boyman, to bait men to comply and accept hagged old newspapers who wasted their prime years whoring and chasing career

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2022
The more a man invests in a relationship, financially or in other ways, the more he is compelled to make it work. He has to or else his investments would have been for nothing. He will even beg the woman to stay and he would accept her "conditions," however absurd, just for her to stay and the relationship should work out. This why many men get suicidal during a breakup... because they've given so much away (in terms of money and time they could have used to better themselves).

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (2208) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.