Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760101 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by izito(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Jessepaid:
hehehe...
I went to extract my a tooth once in a general hospital..

While I was there waiting for my appointment, a girl who has previously extracted her tooth two weeks before came in to lay serious complain..

She said when she drinks water it comes out from her nose and it has never happened to her since she was born, she only noticed it after the extraction.

She showed me a demo, she drank water and boy! It really did come out through her nose.

I stood up and left the hospital, I never looked back..

Other issues can include broken extracted tooth that is the tooth breaks while they are extracting it and the other half remains lodged in your jaw, another serious wahala.

Again there is usually a long line at public hospitals, so there usually rush the extractions to attend too many people as possible. They are stingy with the anesthesia, which means its more painful, they only give one shot no matter body size.

But in private hospitals, they are more relaxed and attend to people more humanely, when I did mine I was given anaesthetic shots over three times to make the pain bearable.

And no I no be dentist just say me and teeth don fight before

Went for an extraction in a military hospital in port Harcourt sometime in 2010 they extracted a Good tooth and left the bad one. Went back 2 days later to lay my complains, they ended up extracting 2 more teeth.( one good one and the original Bad one). Making it a total of 3 (2 good ones and 1 bad one) have to surgically replaced them with artificial teeths.

Nothing will ever make me visit or recommend government hospitals again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2022
DAY 85, REDPILL 2022

Dear men, look for dealbreakers in dating not commitment.

Authority: Maintain frame.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Stay redpilled
Stay sharp
These girls don't love you. They know what they're after

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Spykey:
hi chief, currently experiencing brain fog, would not mind to see your book of experience
Yeah? whadyowanna know? I gatch you..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2022
How easy it takes a woman to waste so much of a man's time & resources and also change the trajectory of his life. Men need to be careful out there.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
26/35

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dating Hack:

Girls live in the current moment.
No matter what they might say...

In your mind, add "for now" to her words.

Copied from Twitter.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Quoteit: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
sajmark:

ubunj @
M@rtinez39 s
C@veAdulla m

I'll like to send you guys an email, and also
Can we get together in a WhatsApp/Telegram group for a discussion?

I want us to gradually start talking about the bolded message, and how to actualise it... I see a lot of kings here benefiting from it if we can pull it off.

Serious and interested guys can indicate too, especially if you know a thing or two about blogging and web development/ design.

I blog and will love to be a part of this. You can contact me.
waybackjournal@gmail.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Is there a scientific reason as to why Most Women are unable to properly Use their brains during thought processes?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
FATS are molecules made of a chain of carbon atoms with hydrogen attached to them.
H H H H
-C - C - C - C - H
H H H H

Fats that have one carbon bond like the one above are called SATURATED FATS while those with double bonds like the one below are known as UNSATURATED FATS.

- C -C = C

When the double bond is one, like this one ( - C - C = C ) , it is known as MONOUNSATURATED fat and when the double bond is two or three, it is known as POLYUNSATURATED fat.

The saturated fats have all their HYDROGEN ions intact and that makes them stable and solid.

The unsaturated fats have their hydrogen ions displaced by the double bonds and therefore this makes them liquid and unstable.

During heating, the unsaturated fats, lose their double bonds and also donate their displaced hydrogen ions. This donation is is known as lipid peroxidation or rancidity.

Rancidity makes these fat molecules volatile and toxic.

These toxic molecules become free radicals in the body attacking cellular structures and causing inflammation.

Humans lack enzymes to reintroduce double bonds in these unsaturated fats and therefore they remain dangerous oxidants in the body.

On the other hand, saturated fats remain stable.They don't readily donate hydrogen ions. They are the best source of body fuel.

The monounsaturated fats eg oleic acid in olive oil have one double bond. They are fairly good. However, they should not be exposed to oxygen or high heat. That's why they are stored in dark bottles and used for shallow cooking.

We all need unsaturated and saturated fats. The unsaturated fats are good when they are cold-pressed, meaning no filtering or addition of chemicals. Olive oil or coconut oil or avocado are monounsaturated cold-pressed.

However, most of what we use today are industrially processed Poly-unsaturated fatty acids eg seed oils and transfats. Chemicals, stabilizers and filters have been added on them to extend their shelf lives making it even worse for human consumption.

Therefore avoid seed oils and transfats eg margarine.

Margarine is synthetic seed oil, it is chemically few molecules from paint.

Therefore avoid:

- Corn oil (Elianto)

- Soy oil

- Sunflower

- Cotton oil

- Canola

- Margarine

- PUFA solids (Kimbo, Kasuku, Cowboy)

UNLEARN.

Reverence; AMERIX

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
1. Never have girl friend at tender age
2. Never have girlfriend while you are struggling
3. Dont be too generous
4. Dont live beyond your means
5. A man should be strong emotionally
6. Never date a single mother
7. Never accept a cheating girlfriend back
8. Have multiple source of income
9. Never close your mouth, you never can tell who would help you
10. Your condition is the not the worst
11.you yourself is the most important thing, family comes second
12. Dont invest in business you dont know the "ins" and " out"..
13.learn a skill no matter what
14. Dont trust people easily
15. Suicide is never the solution to one's problem
16 Trust God

60 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stinjoe(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Learn a skill no matter what.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
A woman is never yours, it's just your turn or a matter of how long you are beneficial to her. Genuine romantic love and loyalty through thick and thin can't be found in women. A woman will only stick and endure with you if there is no better option and staying is much convenient than leaving

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
odinson1:
Is there a scientific reason as to why Most Women are unable to properly Use their brains during thought processes?

I started laughing when she said 'biologically, any child who grows up under your roof is yours'

Does she even know what biologically means at all?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
pansophist:
Marriage is only hard for disvirgined, morally corrupt women. Show me a woman who is a virgin and well-behaved, that is not yet married, then I'll show you a nun, or a woman that is dead. Personally I don't want to get married, but if you ever heard that pansophist got married, then just know that she is a virgin. I won't be a traditional husband for a woman other men have sampled.

Most men that vehemently refuse marriage will get married ASAP if they see a good woman that is a virgin. Virginity is the ultimate test whether a woman will win a jackpot of a high quality man. Just as a woman don't want to share her husband money with another woman, why would a man want to share his wife's honeypot with another man? Women just do not know how a man sees sex.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
luminouz:

I started laughing when she said 'biologically, any child who grows up under your roof is yours'

That girl need serious lashing

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
luminouz:

She just wanted to sound smart. I've noticed unintelligent people usually throw big words around,words they have no understanding of,just go feel/look smart.
She was also in another comment,saying men have children outside too but women are the ones we always Blame. Like how does a Seemingly sane person not see the difference between that and Paternity fraud?

A Man came online recently to reveal that his 2 children of 20 years ago are both not his,he posted the DNA results to confirm. A Female Albert Einstein came on Twitter and said maybe the case is a "chimera case", that's their new excuse now. Another one on Facebook said maybe the DNA results are incorrect. Like how can a DNA TEST done 2 times on two different laboratories be incorrect

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Went for an extraction in a military hospital in port Harcourt sometime in 2010 they extracted a Good tooth and left the bad one. Went back 2 days later to lay my complains, they ended up extracting 2 more teeth.( one good one and the original Bad one). Making it a total of 3 (2 good ones and 1 bad one) have to surgically replaced them with artificial teeths.

Nothing will ever make me visit or recommend government hospitals again.
lol I didn't mean to laugh,, but wtf!! Public Healthcare is always a mess. So what type of artificial teeth did you get,? Implants or dentures?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
ubunja:
lol I didn't mean to laugh,, but wtf!! Public Healthcare is always a mess. So what type of artificial teeth did you get,? Implants or dentures?

Implants.( private hospital)

Nigeria public healthcare system is on another level.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
odinson1:

She just wanted to sound smart. I've noticed unintelligent people usually throw big words around,words they have no understanding of,just go feel/look smart.
She was also in another comment,saying men have children outside too but women are the ones we always Blame. Like how does a Seemingly sane person not see the difference between that and Paternity fraud?

A Man came online recently to reveal that his 2 children of 20 years ago are both not his,he posted the DNA results to confirm. A Female Albert Einstein came on Twitter and said maybe the case is a "chimera case", that's their new excuse now. Another one on Facebook said maybe the DNA results are incorrect. Like how can a DNA TEST done 2 times on two different laboratories be incorrect
women are truly stupid

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ExtremeDot: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:

DAY 85, REDPILL 2022

Dear men, look for dealbreakers in dating not commitment.

Authority: Maintain frame.

Deal breakers?
Please, can someone explain that part to me?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
JESHAL:
1. Never have girl friend at tender age
2. Never have girlfriend while you are struggling
3. Dont be too generous
4. Dont live beyond your means
5. A man should be strong emotionally
6. Never date a single mother
7. Never accept a cheating girlfriend back
8. Have multiple source of income
9. Never close your mouth, you never can tell who would help you
10. Your condition is the not the worst
11.you yourself is the most important thing, family comes second
12. Dont invest in business you dont know the "ins" and " out"..
13.learn a skill no matter what
14. Dont trust people easily
15. Suicide is never the solution to one's problem
16 Trust God
this is just the truth,follow it ND ur going be okay.
Bless brother✓

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
Implants.( private hospital)
Nigeria public healthcare system is on another level.
I hear you. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
odinson1:

Damn. Was taking a bible study with someone and we reached the topic of divorce, caused by sexual immorality and she said Jesus added the option of forgiveness, still thinking hard abt what she meant..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
How many girls have you “harassed” or “flirt” with. LOL

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hotspotbro:

Damn. Was taking a bible study with someone and we reached the topic of divorce, caused by sexual immorality and she said Jesus added the option of forgiveness, still thinking hard abt what she meant..

I'm sure she meant a Man should always forgive his erring wife,no matter her misdeeds.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
DEAR GODS

A LADY YOU SUDDENLY CONVERSATING WITH
SHE TELLS YOU, "WHEN I WAS 21 YEARS OF AGE I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST"

RED FLAG, RED FLAG, RED FLAG, RED FLAG

RUN FASTER THAN USAIN BOLT AWAY FROM HER
ASIN DRIFT SO SWIFT AWAY FROM HER LIKE THE SPEED OF LIGHT

SHE HAD HITTEN D WALL ALREADY, GUY MET HER AT D CHURCH, SHE SIMULATES HOLYNESS FOR THE GUY, SHE TRIES SO HARD TO GAIN CONTROL OVER D GUY SO SHE COULD HOOK HIM UP WITH D MARRIAGE AND THE HOLY GHOST, DONT FALL FOR IT, THEY ARE ALL SCAMS

WHEN SHE WAS BUSY FUUCKKING SHE NEVA GAVE A FUUCCKK ABOUT D BIBLE AND SALVATION, THE REALEAST SALVATION SHE NEEDED BACK IN HER PRIME WAS A THUGGISH DICK, NOW SHE PAST HER PRIME SHE CLAIMS TO BE HOLY, HOLY WHOOORE FIGHTING TO WIN A MARRIAGE WAR

Stop writing in all CAPS, it's illegible.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DarkCaesar(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
My friend gf left him and followed another dude who broke her heart, now she’s back with my guy and they doing Romeo and Juliet again, is it that she has learnt her lessons or she’s yet to find a better option……..my guy is currently pussywhipped and has fallen head over heels In love again, same girl that made him cried like a baby every night two years ago when she left him. I just don’t understand the girl’s mindset or something
Maybe she’s wiser now or just back cos she’s got no better options

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
How many girls have you “harassed” or “flirt” with. LOL
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, pillager and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.