Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758741 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WittyLad(m): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Bringing this back, what's your take on this guys??
WittyLad:
Good morning, Afternoon or Evening to every great redpiller on this thread wherever you are seeing this,
I have a trivial question; We have been preached to on serveral occasions on this thread not to settle for less, go for brand new (Virgin), We also learnt from Ubunja's teachings on how to relate with any girl you are interested in: *by BEING SEXUAL FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE RELATIONSHIP...
Now, let's imagine you meet a girl, she has every qualities you want in a lady, she is also a Virgin, you are both in a relationship now, she's loyal and all, little romance here and there but no penetration(which is not sexual enough) but the guy have the intention to get married to her.. what should this guy do ?

A. Have sex with the girl, since nothing is promised?? (However, if you say yes to this, also remember that once he penetrates, the seal is open and you can't tell if she's loyal anymore)

B. Leave her as a virgin and check from time to time to be sure she is still intact?? (For those who would choose this option as their answer, Remember she could end up losing the virginity to another guy while you are still both in the relationship, [hypergamy])

Let me know what you think Kings, please do well to give the reason for picking any of the two options... Obrigado

On a lighter note... On behalf of Members from inception of this group who ghost read like me, I want to say a big thanks to those who are still keeping the family alive @CaveAdullam, @Ubunja, @Jeshal,@heartofcity,and every one who had contributed positively one way or the other.
... I just hope @Martinezs39 @Aomine, @Jessepaid, @herbsworks, @MJBolt are doing fine..

#TRPisLIFE
#Witty

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyindamolah: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by cjwalter(m): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2023
SweetVibe:
Kings in the house, I have a question; should a guy or girl be the loud and talkative one in a relationship.

My girlfriend told me last night that from all her previous relationship, I'm the only one she has date that made her the loud and talking one in our relationship.
She said in her previous relationship that she was the quiet and reserve one, while the guys were the talking and loud one. She told me she is too free with me and can't explain why, she said something about her true inner self coming out of shell immediately she start dating me.
Ubunja

Cc Ubunja, Martinez, Caveadullam, Emotions, Capslocked, Jeshal, Mjbolts, Zabiboy, Pansophist, Pukkalolo.... what's your guys thought on time, please throw more light on the case...Thanks and wishing everybody happy and prosperous New yr

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seandisputed(m): 1:09am On Jan 03, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Thanks boss.

Happy new year. Plenty plenty wins to your side this 2023.
I say an amen to that.
You too boss.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2023
Do you gents remember the post where I did a break down of the different ways men and women react to Emotional Cheating VS Physical Cheating, (where Emotional cheating is a heart to heart bond with an outside party and Physical Cheating is physical sex) where I said the following.......

ubunja:
it's generally IMPOSSIBLE for a man to love more than 1 woman at a time. Women can do it better. Men can do it but that's a very small minority of men who can master that art. The general dynamic is that man can love only one woman at a time. While he can very well sleep with many women at the same time unaffected.........

[b] The opposite for women being that for women their system is optimised to watch out for Emotional cheating,, while a man's system is optimised to watch out for sexual cheating. A woman's sexual cheating endangers a man's legacy far more than Emotional cheating cause if his woman is sleeping around, while she may end up leaving him, the greatest danger is that she may cheat and stay, thereby making it possible for the man to raise another man's offspring. Which is the greatest of betrayals. Meanwhile a man's Emotional Cheating endangers a woman's security cause where a man's heart goes his money will soon follow.

Hence a man who discovers his wife been messing with another man will ask only one question: "did you have sex with him?". Cause to men cheating is not really cheating until the legs open. This is why even to men, a relationship is not really a relationship until the woman's legs open.

Meanwhile to women, if a GF/wife discovers her man has been cheating, what does she ask? Does she ask if her man has slept with that woman? Nope! A GF/Wife's pressing question is always: "Do you love that woman?" Because women understand until you get a man to open his heart you have not got got him. This is why even to women, a relationship is not really a relationship until the man's heart opens. This is all to say a woman will forgive easier real sex but will struggle to forgive emotional cheating. [/b]

Now, an Instagram page (@the_hoe_phase_expert) asked men and women to vote as to which kind of cheating they would each tolerate as a gender. And as I had postulated, men said they'd rather their women cheat EMOTIONALLY, while women said they'd rather their men cheat PHYSICALLY.
Here's the link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm7-dmlgynv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Those on Instagram can visit the post and analyse the comments. Very interesting as both men and women are responding.

So I merged the results from the Instagram link with excerpts of my own post to make the picture below....

P/S I've been seeing the various mentions here and I'll respond later on today....

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Gobengroup(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2023
There's this girl I met on January 1st.. I notice she's been eyeing during the crossover night and I approach her after.. We met later in the evening because her street isn't that far from mine..

I've done basically everything with her apart from sex, so I invited her over yesterday and she agreed.. One thing led to the other and she wasn't able to come.
Although she called me in the afternoon when she was ready to come and I told her to give me 30 minutes because I wasn't around then.. I called her later when I get home (less than 30 mins) and she picked but she doesn't hear me well (maybe something's wrong with her phone).. After that I call her twice and she refuse to pick up...

Later in the evening when I stroll out I heard some fights happen in her street yesterday night like an inter Street fighting..
This morning she message asking me whether I heard what happen yesterday night and I haven't reply her.. This is a girl that I don't even woo but we've been doing almost everything in a relationship apart from sex in less than two day...

Chiefs pls what do you think I should do? angry

N: The fight happen in her street yesterday night and we agreed on afternoon not night, that isn't an excuse.. She was online yesterday night and couldn't even care to message me..

Ubunja
CaveAdullam
Pukkalo
Jeshal
Heartofcity
Martinez

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rotentik19: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2023
AlterEgo00:
Talking About Nonsense Lyrics.....

Enjoy this one from Mayorkun and Him fellow Idiots...

"A couple thousand dollars on your wrist"

Just because you wan get laid..
Really enjoying the thread...but don't you guys think that these artists could just be doing all that love stuff just for pure entertainment? Some of them could actually be refilled in reality.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2023
You have to think again!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Rotentik19:
Really enjoying the thread...but don't you guys think that these artists could just be doing all that love stuff just for pure entertainment? Some of them could actually be refilled in reality.
it's not about the artist, but what they are projecting to the world, just like in the song Bobanle by zlantan where he suggested that better boyfriends are the ones who can spend lavishly without calculation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Stop acting needy
Make that your New year resolution

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2023
Keep it your mind

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2023
The reality

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2023
cjwalter:

Cc Ubu.nja, Ma.rtinez, Cav.eadullam, Em.otions, Cap.slocked, Jesh.al, Mj.bolts, Zabib.oy, Pan.sophist, Puk.kalolo.... what's your guys thought on time, please throw more light on the case...Thanks and wishing everybody happy and prosperous New yr
Sorry bro, i can't give an advice on relationships and the likes.
Hopefully someone who is vast in that area can help you out
Happy new year to you too and to everyone else on the thread smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2023
YOU CANNOT OWN THE PUSSY !!! No matter how hard you try to convince yourself that you can,YOU SIMPLY CANNOT OWN THE PUSSY IF YOU CANNOT OWN ANOTHER HUMAN BEING, YOU CANNOT OWN THE PUSSY be it a virgin pussy or a used pussy.

You can only get cooperation from the owner of the pussy for a period of time, the length of which you cannot predict. STOP ACTING AND THINKING LIKE YOU CAN OWN HER YOU CANNOT!. WHEN YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT OWN A WHOLE HUMAN BEING YOU WILL TRULY UNDERSTAND WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT AND HOW TO NAVIGATE IT, YOU CAN ONLY GET COOPERATION FROM SOMEONE WHO IS IN AGREEMENT WITH WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BE IT MALE OR FEMALE.

”Can two work together unless they agree?”

Mind you women are more than pussy they are human, they have their own free will and they will exercise it whenever they want just like you Know this and know peace .
if you cannot think in-depth about this post then you are not mature enough to understand what it truly means .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Valwezzy: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2023
AlphaAlex:
YOU CANNOT OWN THE PUSSY No matter how hard you try to convince yourself that you can you YOU SIMPLY CANNOT OWN THE PUSSY IF YOU CANNOT OWN ANOTHER HUMAN BEING YOU CANNOT OWN THE PUSSY be it a virgin pussy or a used pussy

You can only get cooperation from the owner of the pussy for a period of time the length of which you cannot predict STOP ACTING AND THINKING LIKE YOU CAN OWN HER YOU CANNOT WHEN YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT OWN A WHOLE HUMAN BEING YOU WILL TRULY UNDERSTAND WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT Mind you women are more than pussy they are human they have their own free will and they will exercise it whenever they want just like you Know this and know peace if you cannot think in-depth about this post then you are not mature enough to understand what it truly means

The use of punctuation is necessary for a better understanding.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Valwezzy:

The use of punctuation is necessary for a better understanding.
thanks I’ll do that

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AsapTeddy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Gobengroup:
There's this girl I met on January 1st.. I notice she's been eyeing during the crossover night and I approach her after.. We met later in the evening because her street isn't that far from mine..

I've done basically everything with her apart from sex, so I invited her over yesterday and she agreed.. One thing led to the other and she wasn't able to come.
Although she called me in the afternoon when she was ready to come and I told her to give me 30 minutes because I wasn't around then.. I called her later when I get home (less than 30 mins) and she picked but she doesn't hear me well (maybe something's wrong with her phone).. After that I call her twice and she refuse to pick up...

Later in the evening when I stroll out I heard some fights happen in her street yesterday night like an inter Street fighting..
This morning she message asking me whether I heard what happen yesterday night and I haven't reply her.. This is a girl that I don't even woo but we've been doing almost everything in a relationship apart from sex in less than two day...

Chiefs pls what do you think I should do? angry

N: The fight happen in her street yesterday night and we agreed on afternoon not night, that isn't an excuse.. She was online yesterday night and couldn't even care to message me..

Ubunja
CaveAdullam
Pukkalo
Jeshal
Heartofcity
Martinez

I swear u dey crase.

Make she put her life at risk because she wan give you puna?

Omo...in short u dey mad.

You better free the girl

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
AsapTeddy:

I swear u dey crase.

Make she put her life at risk because she wan give you puna?

Omo...in short u dey mad.

You better free the girl
Lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
For those men forming emotional bonding with their spouses.

Be careful though.

Here: https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1610157545687060480?t=Ot5AKAZbyJAA56bwMOIVSQ&s=19

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2023

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Post wall women are the most toxic and bitter..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
AlphaAlex:
thanks I’ll do that
Great. I commend the way you took criticism. That's a good example. I like this.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
SweetVibe:
Kings in the house, I have a question; should a guy or girl be the loud and talkative one in a relationship.

My girlfriend told me last night that from all her previous relationship, I'm the only one she has date that made her the loud and talking one in our relationship.
She said in her previous relationship that she was the quiet and reserve one, while the guys were the talking and loud one. She told me she is too free with me and can't explain why, she said something about her true inner self coming out of shell immediately she start dating me.
Ubunja
isn't this a topic that we have dealt with over and over here on this thread? Are you seriously inquiring or just bored?

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
ubunja:
isn't this a topic that we have dealt with over and over here on this thread? Are you seriously inquiring or just bored?
Boss, maybe I was not following.
Just enlightened me please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
There's more to life asides sex. This reply is dedicated to all male NLander that don't think with their d*ck

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Rotentik19:

They are cashing out

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
women don't care if you cheat ,as long as you have the bag grin, ain't saying you need one to get them , Just stating factz

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
FOCUS

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
There's more to life asides sex. This reply is dedicated to all NLander that don't think with their d*ck

It doesn't matter bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Meedon:

It doesn't matter bro.
well if it doesn't just go ahead with your d*ck for brains self. Abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.