Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755578 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:46am On Jan 07, 2021
DAY 7, REDPILL 2021

SELECTING A WOMAN FROM THE STANDPOINT OF LOSING HER. PART 1/4

Regardless of what men tends to lose when it comes to committing to a woman/women e.g Time, Attention, Energy, Money etc. He must realise that providing these values are his duties and will make affixed any woman submitting to him, but will not in anyway congealed to him forever. Why? Hypergamy! This doesn't mean that the relationship will not last longer, but it's good to know what's coming ahead.

Hypergamy is capable of pulling her strings anytime or day, and to tell the truth, women can branch swing for reasons beyond mortal comprehension. Women emotional power house is reckless, heartless and speedy. And when hypergamy comes knocking, if their emotions are not kept on check, it will quickly open and welcome it. Emotions alone will often change a woman's way of dealing with affairs not to talk of when it merges with hypergamy. For women, it is feelings before findings. Emotion before anything else. How will this make me feel good before I find out if it's true or false. Emotion! Emotion! Emotion!

You're a very rich man doesn't stop hypergamy from manifesting, and neither will it be forestalled by your intelligence, caring nature, comic ability, sweetness nor beauty. Though, these values has a way of reducing hypergamous frequency, it simply cannot deracinate its tendency.

So, in essence, you must prepare your heart for the deal day when hypergamy comes knocking. However, this is not to say you must neglect your duties of commitment or your personal growth and development. You must continue to upsurge your sexual market value as it will give you a greater opportunity to try, sift and separate the weak among women from the strong.

How do you do this?

Authority: to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Chiagozieking:

I have never seen a society which collapsed because it's people got a revolution, alright?
so you think if every man was red pill living for himself life will continue as normal? Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Don’t buy into that ‘raise her interest’ crap. Your primary goal should be focusing on yourself and trying to be a better version of you, not trying to raise anyone’s interest, value your time. She’s not bringing the same energy? Cut her off immediately. #TRP

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fazeman25(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2021
waywardpikin:

I dunno why you bother. Sèx and food from an ex? I am disgusted.

Even if it's for worthy connections, who she epp?

You don't go about accepting help from anyone and even if you do you have to gauge and measure if it's worth accepting, it is usually not worth the hassle in the end.

How have you been living your life that it is only your ex that has the key to your destiny in your hands? This level of thinking is absurd.

Sometimes even, it may come to a choice between choosing your ego or accepting her useless help, bearing in mind that any so-called help from a female species come with strings attached. Deny it if you will. For someone like me, I'll choose my ego if necessary. I don't live my life hoping to be at the mercy of anyone for anything.

I had a married ex who came out of the blues trying to rekindle past memories and whatnot. She has always been a boss lady doing well for herself. Back in school, I nearly got married to her due to pressure from her and her family to settle down. Bear in mind that I was a broke aśs final year student. Nevertheless, they assured me that they would sponsor the wedding and set me up for life. However, they refused to get me anything to do while mounting pressure on me to get married to their daughter. Who does that?

I analysed the situation and saw it wasn't good for me and so I jakpaed for my life. This is despite the fact that they rented a two bedroom apartment for I and their daughter, and were even offering me a job in her (single) mother's company. It struck me as a tale similar to the story of Esau who sold his birthright for a pot of porridge.

I broke up, collected all the curses and swears they had to throw at me and kept it moving. Babe resurfaced in 2019 with tales of love and repentance. She's even bigger than she was before financially, running a branch of her mother's outfit in Lagos with two personal cars for her to do as she pleased. At that time I'd bought and sold my first car. Bought from the proceeds of pure hustle and sold in order to meet up with demands from family. If u be first son u go know say e no easy.

I asked about her husband, she told me they were divorced. My birthday came around and I threw a small party at the beach, she saw proceedings on WhatsApp, complained she was bored and I didn't invite her. I told her to come if she wanted to. She came around in record time... from Ikorodu o!

We got wasted, ended up having sèx in the back of her car, she took me home, we had sex the morning after, a leg of my sneakers got missing and I had to go back home with a pair of bathroom slippers. My missing sneaker turned up "miraculously" weeks later which she offered to bring back to my place. She brought it along with my birthday gift. All the while, she was down for whatever, friends with benefits, relationship, friendship. All she wanted was to have me in her life. But ultimately it must have been for a purpose, one which I may not be favorable towards.

We had sèx that final time, and afterwards I ghosted her. She's richer than me and better off. I don't feel like I missed anything ghosting her, because eventually when it becomes clear that I'm not able to give her what she desperately wants, I might not be able to predict what she would do in retaliation. The easiest way to harm a man is either through food and sex. If you go about accepting favours, that would be the quickest way to receiving some disrespect.

I guess I'm in the minority on this, but I don't live my life believing that any one person holds the key to my ultimate breakthrough. Not family, not friends, talk less of an ex. And statistically speaking, the people in the first two categories are more likely to offer life-changing help to you before a useless ex. Let's just be real for a second. Unless your family and friends are nothing to write home about.

Food and sex from an ex? I laugh!

That's how I 'rented' a relationship for a little over a month. It featured intense penising and all the works. When she started showing red and indigo lights, I cut my losses and ran. No stress, no quarrel, nothing. I no get time.

That's how she messaged me out of nowhere that she was around my area and she wanted to see me. See me? Me wey chop you run? What if she wanted to come and pour me battery acid? What if she was on a revenge mission?

You see, where most men would think about sex and food and other fringe benefits, I think about SAFETY FIRST! Women are not so nice and if you give them the chance they will fùck you up totally.

In fact, sometimes it is better to toast a new girl afresh and turn her into what you want her to be (even if it's for a short time), than going back to an EX. An ex ain't no fuçking unicorn. You fùcking left her for a reason!

Most times, you will find that the juice is not worth the squeeze. No one man/woman has the key to your destiny. Copy that!

XOXO.
Guy, but in ur story u told us that u still had sex with ur ex after she attended ur party and u still had sex subsequently . How come u are still preaching us not to collect food or sex from our exes when u the preacher actually broke d rule by having sex with ur ex.

My point is this, if u are advising us not to collect food or sex from our exes, then u shouldn't tell us a story of u having sex with ur ex ( whether u also accept food or not from her is none of our business). Failure on ur part makes u look like a hypocrite to us.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2021
Fazeman25:
Guy, but in ur story u told us that u still had sex with ur ex after she attended ur party and u still had sex subsequently . How come u are still preaching us not to collect food or sex from our exes when u the preacher actually broke d rule by having sex with ur ex.

My point is this, if u are advising us not to collect food or sex from our exes, then u shouldn't tell us a story of u having sex with ur ex ( whether u also accept food or not from her is none of our business). Failure on ur part makes u look like a hypocrite to us.

The point of the story flew right over your head. At this point, you are free to do whatever you want.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fazeman25(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2021
Good morning to all d great red pillars in d house. I have a question to ask.

Is it possible for a man to be red pilled when dealing or interacting with certain set
of women while at the same time being blue pilled (simping) while dealing or interacting with other set of women?

Pls I need answers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by samuelpeters(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Fazeman25:

Is it possible for a man to be red pilled when dealing or interacting with certain set
of women while at the same time being blue pilled (simping) while dealing or interacting with other set of women?

Pls I need answers
Redpill is putting yourself first in everything.
Whether covertly: makes it look like you're bluepilled(not necessarily simping) to get what you want.
Or
overtly: makes it look like you're redpilled to get what you want.
So that in the end, your interest is served to it's fullest.

Example: Some of our celebrities are redpillers but behave like bluepilled men to get their paycheck and other benefits.

©️2021.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2021
where I currently stand in my SMV journey.

I'm still in school with an impressive GPA and will graduate next year God's willing.

Currently my sponsor and in my mid 20s.

I do Graphic design and trade Gift Cards. I Make paltry average of 50-65k monthly on graphix alone working 8hrs a week with my laptop. Been paying all my bills since I was 23.

Skills/Programs I'm currently learning- Animation and Aftereffects.

Now as a young man, there are some skills that can fetch you some dough, although it'll take some time with the learning process but you just gotta persevere and be consistent.

Graphic design
Software development
Illustration
Web development
Forex trading
Cryptocurrency/BTC

But I must admit, skills like Crypto/BTC and Forex requires someone that can put you through and teach you how to minimize losses, otherwise it could be disastrous to your investments. There's a moderator I work for here and I've seen this dude go blitz from rags to riches in just 3 years of working for him, and he's into crypto/GC trades.

So Since TRP is also about self-development and improvement, I figure it's good to share. but although I want to believe 90% of us here already knew about those skills I listed up there.

Good morning and stay Redpilled.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2021
samuelpeters:

Redpill is putting yourself first in everything.
Whether covertly: makes it look like you're bluepilled(not necessarily simping) to get what you want.
Or
overtly: makes it look like you're redpilled to get what you want.
So that in the end, your interest is served to it's fullest.

Example: Some of our celebrities are redpillers but behave like bluepilled men to get their paycheck and other benefits.

©️2021.
Guy ure bearing my first and second name

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
waywardpikin:
Always deal with a woman with one leg out the door. You stick around accepting favours from her thinking you're smart and that's how you catch some serious insults.

How many women even offer tangible help without some serious strings attached to start with?

I laugh in witchcraft.

More like you laughed in Chucky!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by samuelpeters(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mandela27:
Guy ure bearing my first and second name
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
21cents:
where I currently stand in my SMV journey.

I'm still in school with an impressive GPA and will graduate next year God's willing.

Currently my sponsor and in my mid 20s.

I do Graphic design and trade Gift Cards. I Make paltry average of 50-65k monthly on graphix alone working 8hrs a week with my laptop. Been paying all my bills since I was 23.

Skills/Programs I'm currently learning- Animation and Aftereffects.

Now as a young man, there are some skills that can fetch you some dough, although it'll take some time with the learning process but you just gotta persevere and be consistent.

Graphic design
Software development
Illustration
Web development
Forex trading
Cryptocurrency/BTC

But I must admit, skills like Crypto/BTC and Forex requires someone that can put you through and teach you how to minimize losses, otherwise it could be disastrous to your investments. There's a moderator I work for here and I've seen this dude go blitz from rags to riches in just 3 years of working for him, and he's into crypto/GC trades.

So Since TRP is also about self-development and improvement, I figure it's good to share. but although I want to believe 90% of us here already knew about those skills I listed up there.

Good morning and stay Redpilled.
So good of you i will like to learn that graphic design

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aiziko: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
ubunja:
if women are not central to the RedPill message then take this thread to another section of NL, eg investment, and see if it will catch on. It won't.

Men's problem is not money or whatever. It's women.men can make money well on their own. But it's sex, love and romance where men have headaches. Hence the Red Pill.

Don't get it twisted. The Red Pill is not some virtuous movement that will uplift society. If every man became redpill society will collapse in record speed. Red Pill is basically selfishness that preserves the man but that ultimately harms society. individual men will improve their lives by becoming red pill but if enough men become red pill society will go to shiit. No man will want to go to war to fight and die for country. No man will self sacrifice. Etc. The RedPill are shortcuts to life that benefit individuals but harm the collective. Just like gold digging. If enough women become gold diggers everything will collapse.

And to try to separate game and redpill is very laughable. I'm not even going to waste time on that.
Research anew your redpill themes you'll see the error of your ways.

Lol. Red Pill is not about women!!yet this whole thread is 100% wailings and lamentations on women. Lmfao. Dude!
Bro, You just blew my mind. This is pure wisdom in the rawest truth. Kudos.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 7, REDPILL 2021

How do you do this?

Authority: to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
[/b]

I have to comment you on your efforts and ask that you continue to dish out more. I'm not the only one benefiting from this. I have friends who are also benefiting from it too.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Abeg which day
All this ex argument go stop

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
samuelpeters:
grin
I swear this is not funny. My names are Samuel Peter Ephraim.....

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fazeman25:

Pls I need answers

Yeah bro
I believe it's possible
Some men no dey give women face but their mama dey control them
Till date
That's one example I can give
Someone that is acting like a simp
Even if it is toward the mother
Is still a simp

From a certain stage in your life
Your mum is supposed to be giving you suggestions not orders
No matter what she did in the past

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Regex:

I have to comment you on your efforts and ask that you continue to dish out more. I'm not the only one benefiting from this. I have friends who are also benefiting from it too.
Some persons on this thread have stated that the thread has become overloaded with doses about women, dating, sexual relationship etc. that it is good we focus on other areas. But they forgot that this is the romance section; redpill intersexual dynamics. The preaching of Allah will not end in mosques no matter how many mosques is built or how many times you've attended mosque. And same with this thread as far as we have something relevant to say. And as the day goes by, more truth that we previously did not know is revealed.

Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud, great psychologist were still bamboozled by the female nature even till their late years, and only recently the manosphere has plunged into the rabbit hole to decipher the mystery behind the female nature. Evolutionary, biological and psychological scientists are doing their work everyday to unravel the mysteries surrounding the intersexual dynamics. And their works isn't ending anytime soon. That means, a lot is yet to be discovered.

God keeping us alive, we will continue to unravel this mystery skin to skin and bones to bones, to the best of our knowledge, ability, and heuristics until all is unveiled for all to see, and at the end pass the baton to future generations.

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate and it gladens my heart.

God bless.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
angry cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThiagoKid(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dear men,
This year, work hard and smart, not to impress whoremen but to ensure you are not where you used to be yesterday in every sense of it. Invest in personal development and most importantly, build capacity.
You may at some point need to learn skills that will pay you for life. Don't allow your happiness to be tied to the presence and absence of a whoreman in your life.
Choose to be happy!
You shall make your mission, not your whoreman, your priority!!

Sepa esto y conozca la paz!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WittyLad(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Elon Musk's net worth surged to over $188 billion, one billion dollars more than Amazon founder Jeff Bezos's net worth of $187 billion, thanks to the continued rise in Tesla's stock price. ... Bezos had been the richest person since 2017. I'm not against anyone among the two Billionaires, but my point is:

If Jeff Bezos had not parted ways with $38Billion as a settlement to his divorced wife, the reversed would have been the case.
Women can bring anyone down, regardless of his position,wealth or power..
That said, it is very Vital to get full understanding of TRP and use it to one's advantage so as not to fall victims of these manipulating creatures..

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Take Note. Be conscious of time spent on women. #TRP

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by playapayaski: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- A woman’s mistakes never count, a man’s are never forgotten.
Their is already a system in place in the society to exonerate and justify her deeds.
Accountability and responsibility is alien in the feminine world

WORDDDDD

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bankalert(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Judge this case for me.

So my friend who has a girlfriend got this random girl's number and asked me to help him get a job for the girl. (obviously she is one of his side chicks or one of those he is trying to bang outside his girlfriend). He said the manager of where the girl is currently working is trying to have sex with her and she refused.

Now i sent the number to my girlfriend to help get something for her. Some job came up but the girl wasnt picking up her call. My girlfriend told me to call to pick up or something. I called the girl and told her to pick up. Las las she say she cant do the one that came up.

Well, i saved her contact though and chatted a few times with her. Just normal chats to know who she is. Since i knew my friend was into her, i really had no interest in her. Also i came to find out she works where i had been to take lunch. So i visited the place again to eat and also see this girl in person. She is from Kogi and from the onset, i really wanted to have nothing to do with any lady from there for personal reasons.

Today, my friend called me to tell me that the girl told him we have been chatting and that i also went to see her. He started telling me that why will i go and see her, said it was childish blah blah blah. He barely let me say anything. I just hung up on him. He also said someone else i know reported me to him sometime ago that i was trying to steal his girl. Lol. I dont do girls my friends have done for one.

Now, i never asked this girl out and had no intention to. This girl doesnt come close to my current girlfriend in all ramifications. Just a struggling girl trying to make a living for herself. If i want a girl, i would get one for myself.

Now i am pissed off. I deleted the girl's number immediately. Someone called me later with unknown number and said nothing on the phone , it must be her i think for reasons i dont know or care to know. Now can someone please tell me what i did wrong? Does this mean i am a threat to him? I sure say he never see this girl pant oooo... Because our friendship is already strained. I dont take this kind of nonsense from anyone.

He should have kept the number to himself and gotten her a job. Some guys are just born simps in this life and nothing will change that.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
If Bezos hadn't been a simp, he would still be the richest man in the world today and by a very large margin.

Don't be a simp.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
WittyLad:
Elon Musk's net worth surged to over $188 billion, one billion dollars more than Amazon founder Jeff Bezos's net worth of $187 billion, thanks to the continued rise in Tesla's stock price. ... Bezos had been the richest person since 2017. I'm not against anyone among the two Billionaires, but my point is:

If Jeff Bezos had not parted ways with $38Billion as a settlement to his divorced wife, the reversed would have been the case.
That said, it is very Vital to get full understanding of TRP and use it to one's advantage so as not to fall victims of these manipulating creatures..

Word
WittyLad:

Word
WittyLad:

Word

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Junnior:
If Bezos hadn't been a simp, he would still be the richest man in the world today and by a very large margin.

Don't be a simp.
I tell you, seriously men need to learn

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
WittyLad:

Well said man. Not to forget the fact that Elon musk is as redpilled as fvck

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bankalert:
Judge this case for me.

So my friend who has a girlfriend got this random girl's number and asked me to help him get a job for the girl. (obviously she is one of his side chicks or one of those he is trying to bang outside his girlfriend). He said the manager of where the girl is currently working is trying to have sex with her and she refused.

Now i sent the number to my girlfriend to help get something for her. Something came up but the girl wasnt picking up her call. My girlfriend told me to call to pick up or something. I called the girl and told her to pick up. Las las she say she cant do the one that came up.

Well, i saved her contact though and chatted a few times with her. Just normal chats to at least know who she is. Since i knew my friend was into her, i really had no interest in her. Also i came to find out she works where i had been to lunch. So i visited the place again to eat and also see this girl in person. She is from Kogi and from the onset, i really wanted to have nothing to do with any lady from there for personal reasons.

Today, my friend called me to tell me that the girl told him we have been chatting and that i also went to see her. He started telling me that why will i go and see her, said it was childish blah blah blah. He barely let me say anything. I just hung up on him. Started also saying someone else i know reported me to him sometime ago that i was trying to steal his girl. Lol. I dont do girl my friends have done for one.

Now, i never asked this girl out and had no intention to. This girl doesnt come close to my current girlfriend in all ramifications. Just a struggling girl trying to make a living for herself. If i want a girl, i get one for myself.

Now i am pissed off. I deleted the girl's number immediately. Someone called later with unknown number and said nothing, it must be her i think for reasons i dont know or care to know. Now can someone please tell me what i did wrong? Does this mean i am a threat to him? I sure say he never see this girl pant oooo... Because our friendship is already strained. I dont take this kind of nonsense from anyone.

He should have kept the number to himself and gotten her a job. So guys are just born simps in this life and nothing will change that.

You have been used as a bargaining chip.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bankalert(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
foreman:

You have been used as a bargaining chip.
hmm... Maybe/maybe not. I cared less about the girl.whether he got her or not was the least of my concerns. The effrontery he had to confront me on the fone over some tiny, dirty looking girl beats me...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Bankalert:
Judge this case for me.

So my friend who has a girlfriend got this random girl's number and asked me to help him get a job for the girl. (obviously she is one of his side chicks or one of those he is trying to bang outside his girlfriend).
He should have kept the number to himself and gotten her a job. Some guys are just born simps in this life and nothing will change that.
Hmm, you can't really blame him though. He's just being insecure. He should have let you finished your explanation to him, but his emotions was at work then because he sensed some foul play. The current world situation made him think like that. You know how we hear stories of cheating, betrayal and stuffs like that nowadays.

What I will just chip in is that, don't let the dissolution of your friendship be caused by a girl. That's the worst thing that could happen. Women are manipulative and calculating, if you let a girl be the cause of you guys not relating with each other again, you guys will regret it later. You should sort things out like a Man without involving the girl in the issue. Just try to explain things better because he flared up when you said to him that you guys met each other.

Let's be real, if the roles were reversed you would have flared up also or sense some foul play. It's just intuition at work. Just settle things among each other.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2021
Junnior:

Don't be a simp.
how was he a simp?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valwezzy, olarge, Susily(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.