Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750579 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckboys: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
ubunja:
yep Elon is as red pilled af.

Problem is in this world to make it you need an element of simping or blue pillness. Red Pill men have a tough time making it out there because society is largely run by blue pill men on blue pill principles. Guys like Jeff Bezos who have a lot to lose and to whom being harsh on women publicly will reflect negatively on them have to simp to a certain level as a strategy.
Even now Dr Dre, after outwitting ex wife, has just agreed to give her what she wants. He has to simp to remain in the good graces of Society. That's just the way it is.
I held on to this tweet since the first day I saw it. Never again going back

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
fuckboys:
I held on to this tweet since the first day I saw it. Never again going back
that's what's up man. He was bold enough to say out his conviction. And boy did they drag him everywhere. Lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
ubunja:
the way he tore up the prenup agreement infront of her secretly knowing he had a backup copy elsewhere was the outtwitting. It gave Ex wife a false belief that Dre was without protection and her divorce action was on the strength of that.

Dre was extra cautious because he had been played before in another business deal. Was it Death Row records? I don't remember. So he was moving differently this time as concerning agreements and anything signed on paper.

He was played in a deal with the CEO of Deathrow records, Marion "SUGE" Knight.

Dr. Dre's affair is a big surprise though. Coming from a background (poor neighbourhood of Compton and Oakland in California), and excelling as a music producer of a genre of music that reference red pill contents quite often (Gangsta Rap), you wouldn't expect him to fall for the "marriage-trap", especially to a lady that has been passed around in the rap industry.

I don't blame him though, his billionaire status is not one that can be achieved without some "blue-pilledness"

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kemicalreact: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Junnior:

He simped for his ex wife. Wasn't it obvious?
He could afford it. Yes. But it still doesn't change what his actions were. He lost that sum of money to his wife because he wasn't redpilled before they got together. What happened to signing a prenup or something?
The truth is he would still be the richest and by a large margin hadn't it been for that divorce. He would have had more in investments and therefore more ROI. Let's be honest.

But I guess it doesn't matter though since he is still ridiculously rich. Some people can afford to simp. I guess when that is the case, it isn't simping. undecided
@luminouz reply is right. Additionally, McKenzie was Amazon's first employee, so the amount she got wasn't as a result of the divorce only.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by viktor88: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Most guys here don't have much knowledge how divorce work in western world. Jeff bezos got a good deal on that divorce.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Korllami007: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
viktor88:
Most guys here don't have much knowledge how divorce work in western world. Jeff bezos got a good deal on that divorce.

Explain

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Konquest: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
N.B;

I have a collection of quotable Quotes, strictly redpill knowledge,which I don't claim ownership to,just decided to share them,could help someone out there.

As long as I live and nairaland lives,the thread lives on !
So,relax and enjoy
smiley

Modified ;

For beginners, genuinely willing to start these journey of delving deep into woman nature, and understand how they are innately programmed and hardwired, I have decided to compile a list on books I found helpful when I started my journey and strongly believe it will be of great help to you or anyone out there genuinely ready to learn the bitter truth of the woman nature, make peace with them and stop seeing women for who they are not.
Read them, rinse and repeat.
And most importantly, drop everything you think you know about women before you open any of the books because they're likely an illusion, and be willing to be open minded about the harsh reality of the human nature as you flip through the books that has been staring you in the face ,but you're took blind to see them.
Enjoy !

-- The Rational Male
--- The Rational Male [ preventive medicine ]
--- The Rational Male [ positive masculinity ]
--- The manipulated Man
--- No more Mr nice guy
-- The myth of male power

--- The book of pook
-- The war against boys
--- The predatory female
--- The feminist lie etc

I found these books as basis on these journey,so start from them. Of course ,there are more out there,maybe others in the journey could help with more.

You can download them from www.pdfdrive.com and by generally Google searching about them.
For now ,take care and do have a wonderful day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Konquest: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Twelfthman:
Yoo guys I am always in pain anytime I watch these episodes of Paternity court by Lauren Lakes.
Women commit paternity fraud and there is no law to stop them from doing that anywhere in the world. They always pretend to break down and wept crocodile tears ONLY when caught red handed.
My advice to to men is to understand their nature as a man. What it takes to be a man. Believe and accept it.
Don't follow society. Leave that to the women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2uRRxke7Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nullboss: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Junnior:
If Bezos hadn't been a simp, he would still be the richest man in the world today and by a very large margin.

Don't be a simp.
lol.. shut up man.
Omo.. too many kids on here forming redpill merchants

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Konquest: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
--The tougher the men around her, the softer she is. The softer the men around her, the tougher she is. The toughest woman is the fatherless woman, for the fatherless woman seeks a surrogate by whoring herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThiagoKid(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Well said man. Not to forget the fact that Elon musk is as redpilled as fvck

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bezos cheated, Bezos cheated, Bezos cheated. He was caught red-handed and he had no choice. Even if there was prenup, I'm pretty sure that tilts the divorce proceedings in favour of his wife.
Other than this, he might be more than happy to give his wife a piece of the pie, after all she stuck with him through thick and thing. Probably supported him when he quit his job to work on Amazon fully.
There's nothing simpish about him ( except lack of self control) .Redpill is all about treating people how they deserve and as for me I don't feel his wife deserves to be cheated on. Loyalty shouldn't be repayed with infidelity irrespective of the gender, there's no excuse. If someone is loyal to you, you gotta be loyal back.
You don't have to agree

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
DEEP

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2021
odinson1:

What i still don't understand is why Men over there are still getting married. They should have learnt from Jeff bezos, Johnny Depp and Dr Dre but I guess they are still blinded by Love crap.

You still see Guys getting married every weekend because the love their Wives and also believes that she reciprocates it grin

Now Kanye west is about to Enter hot pepper soupgrin

Men that Johnny Depp own eh
Chai
This Kanye West own go cost am wella
That Kim na billionaire already oo
Women eh
That one na for them sha
Marriage ko marriage ni

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:41am On Jan 09, 2021
holuwasheyiWGP:
Bezos cheated, Bezos cheated, Bezos cheated. He was caught red-handed and he had no choice. Even if there was prenup, I'm pretty sure that tilts the divorce proceedings in favour of his wife.
Other than this, he might be more than happy to give his wife a piece of the pie, after all she stuck with him through thick and thing. Probably supported him when he quit his job to work on Amazon fully.
There's nothing simpish about him ( except lack of self control) .Redpill is all about treating people how they deserve and as for me I don't feel his wife deserves to be cheated on. Loyalty shouldn't be replayed with infidelity irrespective of the gender, there's no excuse. If someone is loyal to you, you gotta be loyal back.
You don't have to agree

Young man
You are very wise

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:57am On Jan 09, 2021
holuwasheyiWGP:
Cheating doesn't matter. Women still divorce rape their husbands and take what the system designed for them to take even if they (the women) cheated. Prenups are glorified toilet papers in courts.

Other than this, he might be more than happy to give his wife a piece of the pie, after all she stuck with him through thick and thing.
Lol. You are making assumptions bro. You were not in the marriage. How much did she contribute to his Amazon business? What work did she do that is worth $38B? No man will happily part with that huge amount of money for an ex wife of his own accord, a shrewd businessman for that matter. Over $30B is no child's play. Jeff Bezos had to pay because it is how the divorce court wanted it; he had no say in the matter. What kind of loyalty is "womanly" possible to deserve $38B?

Probably supported him when he quit his job to work on Amazon fully.
Glad you used the word "probably".

There's nothing simpish about him (except lack of self control). Redpill is all about treating people how they deserve and as for me I don't feel his wife deserves to be cheated on. Loyalty shouldn't be replayed with infidelity irrespective of the gender, there's no excuse. If someone is loyal to you, you gotta be loyal back.
You don't have to agree
Lol. You assume too much. What makes you think she didn't cheat on Jeff during the marriage? What makes you think she was loyal? Can you say for certain the type of wife she was to Jeff behind the curtains? Jeff Bezos wasn't a broke man. He had a well paying job, money saved up and had to quit to start his Amazon business. Keep your assumptions at a safe minimum bro.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:56am On Jan 09, 2021
viktor88:
and he made back ALL that money he gave her in record time. Even women's gold digger channels admitted he was smart.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2021
viktor88:
He didn't have a good deal. He payed what the divorce laws designed for his wife to receive. The outcome would be the same even if his wife cheated on him. He is lucky and fortunate for two reasons:
(1) The divorce could never have left him financially struggling as a billionaire. He would still live well even if he never made a dime after the divorce.
(2) With or without the divorce, Jeff Bezos net worth was always rapidly rising. After his divorce, everyone, me included, knew he would bounce back.

As to the question of he was a simp which I haven't touched, I cannot tell since I don't know Jeff Bezos in person. He could have been ignorant of female nature and got married. A man oblivious of female nature cannot give what he doesn't have even if he is smart, assertive and doesn't let women run over him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:35am On Jan 09, 2021
TOUGH QUESTION FOR REDPILLERS.

If you were to pick one, which will you pick: (a) to be a homeless redpiller and alpha male, or (b) a pathetic and hopeless simp and beta-looking billionaire with $1,000,000,000 ?

(a) or (b)

grin

Edit: by "alpha male", I am referring to biological alpha male.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
Dr Dre didn't outwit his wife. From the start, I knew he was already fighting a losing battle. He initially tried his best, but when he had paid over a million dollars in attorney fees for he and his wife (over there you are responsible for your wife's legal fees), he wanted the divorce proceedings to be over and he told his wife he was willing to pay her but she should to come a generous agreement. Dr Dre's legal fees = $300,000; his wife's legal fees = $750,000 and Dr Dre is still owing over a million dollars to his wife's attorney. The divorce was bleeding him, that's why he conditionally capitulated.

The wife didn't agree as she still wanted her $2,000,000 per month alimony settlement. As the case continued despite Dr Dre's offer, he suffered a brain aneurysm and was rushed to the hospital. As he was in the hospital, his house was robbed. The stress was just too much that he surrendered and agreed to pay her $2,000,000 per month.

Is he a simp? I don't know. However, whether you are a simp or not, if you find yourself in the divorce court, you have already lost. You can delay your defeat by acting tough and trying to outwit her, it will just cost you more money in attorney fees.

Do you mean $2,000,000/year or per month? Because this sounds ridiculous

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
Jeff Bezos was married before he started his business. Would he have married if he knew he would later become the world's richest man? We can't tell since most men are simps. Many men over there know the laws yet they fooliƛhly get married assumption their woman is a nawalt. Some are so ignorant thinking a prenup will protect them. There are many men who get divorced raped yet they are still marrying again. grin

However, I agree that Jeff Bezos hands were tied in the divorce, that's how it is designed. Even if a man's masculine frame is as strong as steel or adamantium and the he more redpilled than all men, he will still lose in the divorce court; the court doesn't care.

In that case, it is not a fair court.
Is there any higher court the case can be taken to for fair trial or treatment?
Or what is the use of a court if it is biased

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2021
emmaodet:

Do you mean $2,000,000/year or per month? Because this sounds ridiculous
Per month.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:

If you were to pick one, which will you pick: (a) to be a homeless redpiller and alpha male, or (b) a pathetic and hopeless simp and beta-looking billionaire with $1,000,000,000 ?

(a) or (b)

grin

(b) of course. Even though i may lose part of the money to women and reduce financially, in due time i will gain knowledge and be wiser.
When a wise man scams a fool, the fool loses money but becomes wise

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2021
DAY 9, REDPILL 2021

SELECTING A WOMAN FROM THE STANDPOINT OF LOSING HER. PART 3/4

The Ocean: because she ocean has a lot of water she doesn't care about the canals that diverts her water. No matter the rate of evaporation, it still remains abundant. No matter the drainage, it never dries. It also has a way of producing her aquatic lives, and will never become despondent no matter the harvesting done by fishermen.

This nature you must develop by increasing your horizon thereby boosting your sexual market value. When you grow large and better, good things will be attracted to you. You become a natural magnet, you attract favours, and even when you lose, you still have the capability to attract and produce, and never run dry.

Authority: have an abundance mindset.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
Per month.

Waoooooo, waoooooo really waooooooo
$24,000,000/year to a woman? And people think this is fair? Many ladies sing and praises the western world for been civilized, can we really say these people are civilized? Atleast marriage wise?
Is this the kind of system women say is plain level ground and equal? Definitely, women really hate men.
From this moment on, i now believe women really hate men and won't stop to see us crushed if a system like this could be applauded.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Korllami007: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Wahala for men wey de western world and still wan marry. And wahala for men wey de find unicorn. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emperorventure4(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
Cheating doesn't matter. Women still divorce rape their husbands and take what the system designed for them to take even if they (the women) cheated. Prenups are glorified toilet papers in courts.

Lol. You are making assumptions bro. You were not in the marriage. How much did she contribute to his Amazon business? What work did she do that is worth $38B? No man will happily part with that huge amount of money for an ex wife of his own accord, a shrewd businessman for that matter. Over $30B is no child's play. Jeff Bezos had to pay because it is how the divorce court wanted it; he had no say in the matter. What kind of loyalty is "womanly" possible to deserve $38B?

Glad you used the word "probably".

Lol. You assume too much. What makes you think she didn't cheat on Jeff during the marriage? What makes you think she was loyal? Can you say for certain the type of wife she was to Jeff behind the curtains? Jeff Bezos wasn't a broke man. He had a well paying job, money saved up and had to quit to start his Amazon business. Keep your assumptions at a safe minimum bro.

Please that woman contributed a lot to amazon she was among the first employee with Her husband, She built and supported the business with Her husband, and besides Bezos cheated on Her, and you still wanted Her to stay married to Him. Haba sometimes during divorce men are the cause when though we are taking redpill let's not support all things against woman haba

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:

(a) or (b)

grin

I'm a selfish brat. I'll take that cash.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2021
ubunja:
and he made back ALL that money he gave her in record time. Even women's gold digger channels admitted he was smart.

I have been reading about how most western countries tax their people. Wealth inherited either from spouse or parents are taxed up to 51%. This also includes wealth gotten from lottery and bets.

The biggest loser in Jeff divorce is his wife and biggest winner is the American government. Given the fact that the $38b will be split into two and the American government will take 51% of it and the remaining, her lawyers who helped get the money from Jeff (any divorce) will paid too usually in big chunks because you are not just hiring a lawyer you are hiring his firm as well. In the end she will be left with little as opposed to how much she got from the husband. Prenup doesn't save you from losing your money, it just saves you from losing all your money (that is if you had a smart lawyer).

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:

(a) or (b)

grin
This question funny die. Homeless redpiller and alpha male grin

I'll go with B

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2021
nullboss:
lol.. shut up man.
Omo.. too many kids on here forming redpill merchants
If we check now, you're at most 20. That's the only reason you would be this stup1d. And if you're over 20, you're finished. You will forever remain stup1d.

If you have an objection, the mature thing to do is let it be known without insulting anyone. Nobody here knows it all. We keep learning. That's why there are debates here from time to time.
If someone says something you don't agree with, oppose it but without being an id1ot.

I am not a redpill merchant. I only come here to ask questions and occasionally state my opinion.
I don't know where this moronic talk about kids forming redpill merchant is coming from.

That said, next time, instead of quoting me to vent your frustration, take a chilled bottle of sniper. Thanks.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emperorventure4(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2021
Regex:

I have been reading about how most western countries tax their people. Wealth inherited either from spouse or parents are taxed up to 51%. This also includes wealth gotten from lottery and bets.

The biggest loser in Jeff divorce is his wife and biggest winner is the American government. Given the fact that the $38b will be split into two and the American government will take 51% of it and the remaining, her lawyers who helped get the money from Jeff (any divorce) will paid too usually in big chunks because you are not just hiring a lawyer you are hiring his firm as well. In the end she will be left with little as opposed to how much she got from the husband. Prenup doesn't save you from losing your money, it just saves you from losing all your money (that is if you had a smart lawyer).

Please let's stop the misinformation, She did not get the money cash, she got 25% of Bezos shares in Amazon. And she i s the richest woman as of 2020 and the 12th richest person. I don't think she paid any 51% tax rubbish

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rukevwe999(m), monerozi5590, muizbabatunde(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.