Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2752343 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
"A WOMAN'S MOUTH SAYS SOMETHING BUT
HER HEART SAYS ANOTHER, WHILE HER HEAD
THINKS SOMETHING COMPLETELY
DIFFERENT. HER BODY THEN MOVES TO DO
SOMETHING ALL 3 ABOVE NEVER PLANNED."

- CAPSLOCKED

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Savagethe21st(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Martinez39s:
[4]

... continued from HERE.

@UppaZakum

Your fears are valid, and it is a very serious issue that may not seem so at the moment.

Smart! Never give up leverage. Smart men who are red-pill aware and are deep in the game know that leverage is invaluable in long-term relationships. A man, however great his red-pill awareness, cannot operate effectively and unchallenged as the head and authoritative figure without leverage. Also, having leverage isn't just enough, a man must be aware of his leverage and wield it unapologetically to his benefit.

Leverage is important, it can even determine and regulate female behaviour and attitude in the relationship if it is used wisely. Change leverage and see a different version/attitude of your wife.

Men who think leverage isn't important or that much of a big deal —or that the issue of leverage is simply petty secondary school manipulation tactics— are just ignorant and know nothing. Never give up leverage by whatever means.

Hmmmm. You have carefully thought too deep strategically. Nevertheless, I would always advice a man never to move with his spouse abroad. If possible, go alone and improve yourself abroad; send money back home regularly; and come back after your are done. If you decide to act differently, ensure that if sh!t goes to fan, you don't lose all you have worked for, you are not financially blighted, and you can move your kids with you back to Nigeria. Whatever you decision you make, ensure you can easily endure and move on if the worse happens.

Over there, there are many eventualities that can befall you in forms of opportunities for your wife to change, scheme and misbehave. I don’t need to explicate, do I?

E N D.
boss I appreciate your advise but I have a question. If one doesn't move his wife abroad to be with him. He won't be physically present to help bring up his children the proper way. And you know women especially single mothers don't know how to raise children well single handedly

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Savagethe21st:
boss I appreciate your advise but I have a question. If one doesn't move his wife abroad to be with him. He won't be physically present to help bring up his children the proper way. And you know women especially single mothers don't know how to raise children well single handedly
Good. In that post, I personally advised him to come back home after his training since he said he can still move back to his job on returning. A strong fatherly presence is important for children, I agree. If we prioritise strong, unchallenged masculine authority in home and running marriage the red pill way, is moving permanently to a liberal and gynocentric society a good idea? I don't think so.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
You pay for the sins of every guy that bleeped her up before you met her. Her father, her ex etc.

Because the trauma from her suffering typically overshadows the wisdom from her experiences.

Women do not improve with use. They deteriorate.

Deep down everybody knows this.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Martinez39s:
THIS UppaZakum's POST is what I am responding to, bit by bit.

[1]
As promised, I will now share my perspective. Also, for the sake of others that will hope to learn, I will delve into much details.

Great! Glad to see you are devoted to improving yourself and you have crafted a solid plan to undertake such improvement. Nothing wrong here.

Well, your wife has seen an unmissable opportunity to achieve financial independence for herself in a more successful, liberal society that gives women insane leverage in marriage... or more generally, the intersexual dynamic.

This opportunity deeply aligns with her personal interests, and as a woman, she will put her interests and feelings without regard to the sacrifices and costs incurred by her man. Afterall, in a woman's eyes, a man is simply a vehicle to her destination/objective in her survival script. You must have noticed this in the way she always remained unmindful of your logical reservations and possible downsides you will face if you strung her along. This is not a mistake; your wife knows what she is doing.

If she has calculated that the vehicle is no longer needed, it will be brutally discarded, resented and/or snubbed, regardless of the "damages" and sacrifices the vehicle endured (willingly or unwillingly) to get her to her destination/objective. You become in her eyes a deadweight that slows her down. This happens when you are no longer needed; when you have landed beneath her; or when you financially depend on her.

You must take note of the last two paragraphs: do not let the playfulness, respect, sex, show of kindness and present profession of love from your wife beguile you into disbelieving them. Never get lost in the sauce. If you dismiss the red pill here and you succumb to the situations I warned you against after taking your wife abroad, you will discover real quick that you never really knew your wife. Also, just to add, the fact that some ladies spent their whole lives in Nigeria doesn't mean they are not aware of how domestic, marital and child support laws work over there.

Whatever you do with your woman, ensure you always put yourself first and you are above her. Never raise her to your level or above it, and never be in a situation where you depend on her financially. If a woman wants to grow, let her hustle it on her own. If possible, don't take her abroad. Her behaviour (due to the Nigerian environment, leverage, and your masculine attitude here) won't necessarily be the same in the western environment. The Western world corrupts and embolden women with impunity. If things are working well for you here, leave her here and go pursue your dreams. As you get better, your family will benefit from it.

typing....

Edit: next part is HERE.

Well said! Eveything you said other than the part where you suggests leaving her in Nigeria aligns with my thinking and the reasonable advice I got from folks here.

As for going alone, it may not be realistic for me as I plan to move my kids abroad as well to continue their education. I feel she could be useful to take care of my kids by coming along.

Honestly, I don't feel threatened neither am I worried by what she might turn out to be eventually. My own priority is to have enough safeguards in place for my own good. We can't because of accidents or plane crashes stop boarding buses or airplanes right? A good chess player anticipates the moves of their opponent before they make them. So when they make them, he just smiles.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
UppaZakum:

Well said! Eveything you said other than the part where you suggests leaving her in Nigeria aligns with my thinking and the reasonable advice I got from folks here.

As for going alone, it may not be realistic for me as I plan to move my kids abroad as well to continue their education. I feel she could be useful to take care of my kids by coming along.

Honestly, I don't feel threatened neither am I worried by what she might turn out to be eventually. My own priority is to have enough safeguards in place for my own good. We can't because of accidents or plane crashes stop boarding buses or airplanes right? A good chess player anticipates the moves of their opponent before they make them. So when they make them, he just smiles.
No problem, bro. I simply gave my personal advice. In subsequent posts, I also wrote that as long as you have everything planned out well, you can go ahead with your plan.

The main thing is that you are safe and secured at the end of day.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Martinez39s:
[2]
... continued from HERE.

@UppaZakum

Wise of you to realise where you bleeped up. A man must never ever let a woman have full access to how much he earns, has, or the flow of his money. Of course, they will try to find, but never let them... e get why. If they don't like it, they either hold their peace, or move on to a new husband that will show them his financial records. It is that simple.

By the way, I am curious as to the life you've led and, if any, previous marital dynamics in which you found it okay to let her in on your finances. Where you always a red pill guy during your marriage? Or did you just slip up in the moment due to ignorance or temporary weakness?

Well, redpillers know that you don't take what comes out of a woman's mouth seriously. Of course, she will give her best on this plan of hers and say anything to convince you to support her plan, even making promises she knows she won't keep. This is the feelings/emotions of the moment; even if she thinks she will keep to her promise, situation will expose her female nature and she will follow suit without remorse. All that really matters to her is her objective. It is left for you as a red pill guy to detect this and remain steadfast in not yielding to feminine wiles.

As for her plan to support you when she is stable and you need her help, I need not say much. You will see a different side of your wife if you find yourself in this situation, and you will certainly not like it. You will most likely not believe what you are seeing. Worse is if she happens to meet other well-to-do men that she feels are above her new level and better than her dependent husband.

Very good.

typing....

Edit: next post is HERE.

I feel it was ignorance on my part. My instincts have always kicked against letting her know about my finances, I had just not muster the courage to tighten the loose ends. This is partly because I don't like to disturbed at work. Requests to pay for
one thing or the other (school fees, groceries, internet services, prepaid etc) get on my nerve. So I'd be like just fucking go in make the payments and explain to me later. There are also times I need her to go to bureau de change. All of those made me give her acesss. Again, i have stopped that now following the advice i got here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
@UppaZakum

Just to add, do pardon me if my posts addressed rudimentary red pill stuff you already knew. I was also using the posts to teach novices who might be in your situation.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Martinez39s:
[3]
..... continued from HERE.

@UppaZakum
A nice plan. Just don't mind her; forge ahead with your plan instead. Let her sort herself out. If possible, don't take her abroad. Put yourself first and keep yourself safe.

Well, you know what's up and the right route to take, but for some reason something is holding you back. Could it be that you don't want to be inadvertently mean and cruel to who you perceive to be a good woman? Well, if that's the case, red pill execution will demand some level of coldness andindifference from time to time to prevent you from getting fleeced, played and ensure positive/desired female response. Besides, I will always repeat that you don't take your wife to stay with you permanently in a western society.

Glad you are not easily carried away. You might think you know your woman, until certain situations reveal a beast and personality you never knew of.

Ask men if the version of their wives they saw in the divorce court, western environment (especially when the migration is permanent), or breadwinning position are the versions they experienced during dating (before marriage) or when they were breadwinners. Even western who marry western women see a different version of their wives when situation changes... you grab? Even western divorce attorneys and divorced men have a saying: "you never know your wife until you meet her in court."

My point is, instead of thinking you know your wife and banking on that, just follow the red pill which never fails. Finally, I must repeat:
(1) Always put yourself first,
(2) Never put yourself in a situation where you depend on a woman's money,
(3) Ensure that you are always above and bigger than your woman. Never help elevate your woman's level to yours or above yours. If a women must grow, let it be without your help.
(4) To add, never put your safety, well-being, and financial situation at risk because you want to accommodate the interests of a woman. The games women can play are too inconsiderate and unforgiving for men who take such risks or give too much benefit of doubt.

typing...

"Well, you know what's up and the right route to take, but for some reason something is holding you back. Could it be that you don't want to be inadvertently mean and cruel to who you perceive to be a good woman? "

You were in the spirit bro when you typed that. This was exactly my situation before i brought it here. You nailed it!

Honestly, I'm one kind of person that sometimes allow my extreme level of empathy to get in the way of my decision making. I couldn't believe humans are capable of doing some evils just becuase i don't do it then i start to see every one in that light. It often takes strong resistance or force within to make sure that I don't let that flawed thinking cloud my decision. That's one of the reasons I follow this thread religiously. It brings me back to reality of the facts that humans especially women can be very mean if i let my guards down!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
UppaZakum:

"Well, you know what's up and the right route to take, but for some reason something is holding you back. Could it be that you don't want to be inadvertently mean and cruel to who you perceive to be a good woman? "

You were in the spirit bro when you typed that. This was exactly my situation before i brought it here. You nailed it!

Honestly, I'm one kind of person that sometimes allow my extreme level of empathy to get in the way of my decision making. I couldn't believe humans are capable of doing some evils just becuase i don't do it then i start to see every one in that light. It often takes strong resistance or force within to make sure that I don't let that flawed thinking cloud my decision. That's one of the reasons I follow this thread religiously. It brings me back to reality of the facts that humans especially women can be very mean if i let my guards down!
I thought as much. Well, I used to be like you growing up, but experience and understanding have made me to unapologetically prioritise sound decisions and my well-being at the expense of emphatic/moral feelings or blue-pill mindsets that may sabotage me. Don't get me wrong, I am still a kind fellow, but logic, reasoning and truth must come first.

Truth and sound reasoning may be ignored, but the consequences of ignoring them cannot be avoided. Finally, take calm in the fact that it is perfectly normal for red pill execution to demand some level of coldness and indifference from time to time to prevent you from getting fleeced, played and ensure positive/desired female response. What's best for us may not always resonate with our feelings.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2023
It's gonna get worse. Men already fell off. We lowered the bar in standards. Women's standard never changed

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2023
The greatest men of history

Always used misfortune to their advantage.

For them misfortune doesn’t even exist

because they always reframe it to be fortune for them

Let’s take the example of Tate

He was in jail for 90 days and he still came out of it a better man.

even if you see his interviews right now?

he is completely unfazed.

If anything he is stronger than ever before.

he’s more mentally resilient now.

Here’s my take on what he did-

The day he was put in jail he immediately reframed the misfortune to say that:-

“Allah is the best of planners”

During his time in jail, he repeatedly said-

“Being put in a romanian dungeon with my brother is better than private jets”

He reframed the misfortune as the perfect opportunity to revive his relationship with his brother.

Now, on house arrest, he’s training everyday, bringing in guests for podcasts, and continuing his conquest.

I give the example of Tate because I’m a lifelong student of success.

I like to study people and see what they did in order to become who they are.

If you’re going through misfortune right now, just reframe it man.

There’s always a silver lining.

📖::: Masculinity Brotherhood

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2023
#ASKMR:

“How to transform one's personality into something like Julius Caeser, Alexander the Great or Napoleon?”

Much of transforming one’s personality into the greats

comes down to the environment that you live in

Julius Caesar
Alexander the great
or Napoleon

did not become who they were in modern times

Back in those times it was straight out WAR

There was simply no other way.

They had to fight
They had to conquer
or…
PERISH

In today’s world most men live extremely comfortable lives.

Due to which they never bring out the true in a masculine element that has ALL the potential of becoming like these great men we speak of.

You need to understand that you have it in your genetics to become those guys.

They did not do have aliens genes.

Every single one of your ancestors had a WARRIOR GENE.

That’s enough of a reason to know

that you can do it.

and imagine, they did not even have all the tools

none of the technology
none of the resources
none of the role models to become who they were

As much as we have today.

A very important point:

Study the greats & invest in coaches and mentors.

Even Alexander the great studied from Aristotle.

Napoleon studied all the great battles

Most people look up to average losers.

Most people look up to the current popular celebrities.

A very recent example is how Tom Holland, literally Spider-Man, who so many young guys look up to-

Did a scene in a movie where he had to literally take another man’s dick inside him.

How the fûck do you think you will become great if that’s the people who you look up to?

Learn GAME.

📖::: Masculinity Brotherhood

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2023
🚨 WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD 🚨

Lots of New Members Recently, so it's a good time to remind everyone:-

OUR CORE TRAITS:

AUTHENTICITY
BROTHERHOOD
FULFILLMENT

OUR CORE PRINCIPLES:

- You are the most important person in the Universe: Invest in your Personal Growth.

- Women Aren’t the Enemy, WEAK MEN are the Enemy.

- It’s always your fault: Self Accountability gives you the POWER to change your situation.

Topic-Specific Channels:

BEST POSTS- /goathood

BEAUTY- /beautyhood

Q&A/DMs- /questionhood

MEMES: /memezhood

This is the place where I share my UNCENSORED, most red pilled views on life, women and masculinity.

I could've chosen a paid Brotherhood but I truly wanted to give an Equal Opportunity to every Man who wanted to grow and learn WITHOUT PAYING for it.

Q) Want to know more about my views on ALL Topics?

Check out the FREE Q&A Bible:

https://masculinity.notion.site/The-Q-A-Bible-0cb386685f7741e29436f389d13446f7

PRODUCTS:

The Seduction Bible : gum.co/seducewomen

The Pleasure Bible: gum.co/orgasmmastery

Other Resources: attractwomen.bio

Questions?

Want to Share a Personal Victory?

My DM's are always open.

My Telegram ID- @AskMRNow 🥂

🚨 WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD! 🚨

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Smartb0y:
Understand that when you show off WEALTH, women are only attracted to two things which doesn't include You{ouch}

1. Women are in love with the projection of their imagination of the man not the man himself.
Stay mysterious if you want to keep her around.
When you deny her of her intuitive nature,she quickly falls outta "love"

You really cannot negotiate genuine desire.

2. A safe nesting/landing zone aka security

I prefer calling this phase the proud beta bucks.
Imagine someone being proud of being used and manipulated, that's as bad as it's gets.

Benefits of genuine desire
1. Faithfulness: The tendency of her sleeping around or playing games is greatly reduced.

2. Loyalty: She'll have your best interest in her heart all the time aka she'll defy her innate nature just for you.

3Submission:Less drama. She'll learn to discipline herself. She'll bring peace to your space.

Just to mention a few...

Meanwhile,a woman that never had genuine desire for you won't see any need for all of these.

To her, you're simply just her next meal ticket. Don't blame her it's just her nature.

Only she can tame her nature, understand this brothers.

Again, you cannot negotiate genuine desire with money.
Genuine desire will stand the test of time.

Protect your legacy!! protect your sanity!!
Sort for genuine desire in women.

You think sorting out genuine desire in women easy?

If you are fortunate to meet one that's a bit sensible
It still can't be guaranteed

Most women are unstable
They can't be trusted fully

But if by luck you meet a sensible good natured woman
That likes you

But in the end
Putting your trust wey woman dey na very big gamble
Which has taken many gullible, unintelligent Men down
Even taken some to there grave

Caveat emptor(Buyer beware)!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
virginboy1:

To me, You are an asset on this platform... I always enjoy reading your post here. Majority of it are agreeable

I know one day you may not be really active here like that...just as some of the men i do admire and learnt from their threads and post here aint active now... But i will ever be glad i came across your post. Especially the redpilled aspect. You and some few men here dey always burst my dada kudos Sir. smiley

Pansophist is one dude I greatly respect on this forum

His worldview and grasp of things is very prominent

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
The message is spreading like wild fire....

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
djon78:

I sight you boss. Greetings

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
virginboy1:

To me, You are an asset on this platform... I always enjoy reading your post here. Majority of it are agreeable

I know one day you may not be really active here like that...just as some of the men i do admire and learnt from their threads and post here aint active now... But i will ever be glad i came across your post. Especially the redpilled aspect. You and some few men here dey always burst my dada kudos Sir. smiley

I sight you man. Salute.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
pansophist:

I sight you boss. Greetings

My man greetings Bro

You no dey naija
I suppose connect with you give you better flexing Walahi

Anyway anywhere you dey for the world just hint me

You never know
Flexing or travel fit carry me come that side !!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
djon78:

My man greetings Bro

You no dey naija
I suppose connect with you give you better flexing Walahi

Anyway anywhere you dey for the world just hint me

You never know
Flexing or travel fit carry me come that side !!

If the flexing no involve woman, count me out grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Martinez39s:
[3]
..... continued from HERE.

@UppaZakum
A nice plan. Just don't mind her; forge ahead with your plan instead. Let her sort herself out. If possible, don't take her abroad. Put yourself first and keep yourself safe.

Well, you know what's up and the right route to take, but for some reason something is holding you back. Could it be that you don't want to be inadvertently mean and cruel to who you perceive to be a good woman? Well, if that's the case, find calm in the fact that it is perfectly normal for red pill execution to demand some level of coldness and indifference from time to time to prevent you from getting fleeced, played and ensure positive/desired female response. Besides, I will always repeat that you don't take your wife to stay with you permanently in a western society.

Glad you are not easily carried away. You might think you know your woman, until certain situations reveal a beast and personality you never knew of.

Ask men if the version of their wives they saw in the divorce court, western environment (especially when the migration is permanent), or breadwinning position are the versions they experienced during dating (before marriage) or when they were breadwinners. Even western men who marry western women see a different version of their wives when situation changes... you grab? Even western divorce attorneys and divorced men have a saying: "you never know your wife until you meet her in court."

My point is, instead of thinking you know your wife and banking on that, just follow the red pill which never fails. Finally, I must repeat:
(1) Always put yourself first,
(2) Never put yourself in a situation where you depend on a woman's money,
(3) Ensure that you are always above and bigger than your woman. Never help elevate your woman's level to yours or above yours. If a women must grow, let it be without your help.
(4) To add, never put your safety, well-being, and financial situation at risk because you want to accommodate the interests of a woman. The games women can play are too inconsiderate and unforgiving for men who take such risks or give too much benefit of doubt.

typing...

This was the last post I read last night.
Cont'd.
No 4 is spot on! Truer words have never been said. I had a conversation recently with a colleague and it went like this:
Colleague: informed me of his plans to relocate to Canada next year.

Me: Hmm good idea! But you have a good and promising career here. What's driving your relocation move?

Colleague: My wife's workplace has a cap for growth. So I want her to be in environment where there are no boundaries for her to grow.

Me: Hmm. Thinking on the spot that If he were my brother, I'd have landed him a resounding slap. But again redpill warns against public display of redpill especially in a sensitive environment such as a work place. My redpill instinct kicks in and i had to put my emotions in check and advised him like a brother.
"Make sure you think about it very well. Relocation decison can be very costly. Make sure you put yourself first; I know you want the best for your wife but make sure your interests are well protected. Are you going to give up a lucrative career just like that?
So I still had to pass my redpill advice to him in a way that doesn't come across as being critical. I tried as much as possible to drop subtle redpill nuggets and wish that he'd be smart enough to decipher them and reevaluate his plans accordingly.

Colleague: kept mute. Not even an acknowledgement or a thank you.

Eventually, I regretted advising him. I felt really bad. This is a guy that is always wanting to shove his feminism on us. He never shys to tell us that he's a proud feminist. He grew up without a father figure. We've had few conversations in the past where he dishes out bluepill ideologies such as believing all women when they claim rape and yours truly never also fails to dismantle his flawed ideologies with sound logical reasoning without coming across as condescending or in a way that shows I'm Redpilled. Only those with discerning eyes will know I'm red-pilled.
I only analyse issues when they come up from a strong logical stand point. It's always a debate between emotions and logic.

When I read your no 4, it reminded me of that conversation. Many men like this guy have actually made terrible decisions like this by giving up their lucrative careers in order to futher their wives' interests. And once their wives got what they need, the natural course of hypergamy sets in. In the end, most of these men end up being miserable and start contemplating suicides.

While it's not a bad decision to relocate afterall I'm considering same, the motive makes lot of difference. Mine is purely driven by self development, furthering my ambition, acquiring advanced knowledge and positioning myself for the future benefiting my family eventually.

I under stand that we men can be very selfless. Omo men should wise up o. Make sure you have critically evaluated the opportunity cost of your selflessness.

You'd be shocked to know that a vast majority of relocation moves are initiated by the wives. Be wise and guided.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Martinez39s:
The ewure just dey change mouth. Once it saw UppaZakum wasn't buying his nonsense, it quickly shifted post. grin

I just finished reading all the posts pertaining to UppaZakum's matter. UppaZakum seems like a logical dude that has really swallowed a good dose of the red pill. Thank goodness, he came for wise counsel, because it would have been a shame for a man privy to the knowledge we share here to fall yakata.
I pride myself in having strong analytical skills. It's one area I'm well respected for. Thanks for your kind words.

I stumbled on the redpill thread just like play and out of boredoom for the typical threads I visit on Nairaland. Back in the day, I used to explore the jobs/vacancies and career sections of nairaland, later moved to politics but couldn't stand the hateful bickerings. Went to the family section, too boring for my liking. Then I decided to check out the romance section. Voila! Stumbled on this thread. Thank God it was on the first page becuase I never scroll past the first page. Read the first few pages and it resonated with me. I became glued to the thread since them. Eventually decided to register so i can acknowledge the good work by y'all and also chime in when necessary. Respect to all the OGs!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Martinez39s:
@UppaZakum

Just to add, do pardon me if my posts addressed rudimentary red pill stuff you already knew. I was also using the posts to teach novices who might be in your situation.

Gotcha!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Martinez39s:
I thought as much. Well, I used to be like you growing up, but experience and understanding have made me to unapologetically prioritise sound decisions and my well-being at the expense of emphatic/moral feelings or blue-pill mindsets that may sabotage me. Don't get me wrong, I am still a kind fellow, but logic, reasoning and truth must come first.

Truth and sound reasoning may be ignored, but the consequences of ignoring them cannot be avoided. Finally, take calm in the fact that it is perfectly normal for red pill execution to demand some level of coldness and indifference from time to time to prevent you from getting fleeced, played and ensure positive/desired female response. What's best for us may not always resonate with our feelings.
This is very well said. I will forever hold these nuggets dear to my heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 1:00am On Sep 19, 2023
"When she gets more attention and care from him, she is likely to give him the sex"

Not true...that's why there friend zone, the sister of sex zone

A girl can collect all the attention and care in the world from a man and still won't give the man sex. her heart will remain ever cold. That's just how to gold dig a man effectively

While a man can get all the sex in the world from a woman and still remain emotionally disconnected from the woman.

That's how players are
Humbrown23:
Oga I never asked you to give any woman any attention I'm only telling you human psychology women know this is what men think so they try to use it against them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 3:14am On Sep 19, 2023
pansophist:

Lol you dey learn game again

What's flexing again without them!!

Anyway just a shout out!!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2023
pansophist:

I knew you were a womanizer

My instincts never fails me

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2023
It's only on redpill thread that you'll see a professional bachelor giving marital advise to a married man

God help us ooo

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2023
Martinez39s:

I agree with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2023
djon78:
Pansophist is a legend.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2023
pansophist:
I sight you man. Salute.
Legend I hail.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rukevwe999(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.