Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2774554 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Horlahdgold(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pinokio6634(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Heard of Non-Verbal communication ?
When it comes to women learn how to read body language and you’re GUCCI😎✅

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2023
Horlahdgold:

Hi pukkalolo I’m a fan of your gospel. I got a question.
In a situation whereby you’re in a room with a lady that came to visit for the first time, how do you initiate sex as regards the FRAME/DETACHMENT sense? Are you even supposed to initiate sex in the first place,,, Like are you going to act uninterested till she leaves….
Ok let me put it this way …..if you’re with a new girl, how do you go about it without being disrespected, provided that she’s comfortable with you to an extent

If it's her first time of visiting you, never initiate sex (except of course she's coming for sex, then you're game) if she's just coming as a friend, then don't initiate sex. Rather make her comfortable, watch movies or crack jokes, make slight body contacts and watch her. If you make a move, there's a high chance she'll resist at first but she wants you to persist (so that you wouldn't see her as cheap) your goal is to disappoint her and not make a move at all.

If you succeed in the above, when the woman gets home she'll wonder why you didn't make a move. A lot will be going through her head, am I not attractive enough? Maybe he doesn't love me like he claims? Maybe he's impotent or a one minute man? This will stimulate her curiosity more.

If she's a girl with reasonable standard, she'll score you high and start seeing you as different from other guys, this will lower her guard and make her more comfortable with you. If you can watch her till this stage, you've her at the palm of your hands already. Infact, she will be the one giving green signals because you're a "perfect man" in her eyes.

If she's for the street, she may not visit again and score you low for not making a move and "hunting" her like a hunter.

First impression last longs, first time visit of a lady is part of the preamble test to know if she's standard or belongs to the streets. grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
dontrulee:

If it's her first time of visiting you, never initiate sex (except of course she's coming for sex, then you're game) if she's just coming as a friend, then don't initiate sex. Rather make her comfortable, watch movies or crack jokes, make slight body contacts and watch her. If you make a move, there's a high chance she'll resist at first but she wants you to persist (so that you wouldn't see her as cheap) your goal is to disappoint her and not make a move at all.

If you succeed in the above, when the woman gets home she'll wonder why you didn't make a move. A lot will be going through her head, am I not attractive enough? Maybe he doesn't love me like he claims? Maybe he's impotent or a one minute man? This will stimulate her curiosity more.

If she's a girl with reasonable standard, she'll score you high and start seeing you as different from other guys, this will lower her guard and make her more comfortable with you. If you can watch her till this stage, you've her at the palm of your hands already. Infact, she will be the one giving green signals because you're a "perfect man" in her eyes.

If she's for the street, she may not visit again and score you low for not making a move and "hunting" her like a hunter.

First impression last longs, first time visit of a lady is part of the preamble test to know if she's standard or belongs to the streets. grin grin

At the bolded, I wish I could disseminate it more for the guy to understand it better with examples, I mean first hand experiences but I don't fancy with that long anymore.

I'll try one of these days to share my experiences in the field.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Horlahdgold:

In a situation whereby you’re in a room with a lady that came to visit for the first time, how do you initiate sex as regards the FRAME/DETACHMENT sense? Are you even supposed to initiate sex in the first place,,, Like are you going to act uninterested till she leaves….
Ok let me put it this way …..if you’re with a new girl, how do you go about it without being disrespected, provided that she’s comfortable with you to an extent

Play with her.

Throw funny but provocative words in the air. If she wants to counter, go close to her and stop her. This will initiate touch. Maintain that proximity.

In cases where the national grid in control of power and electricity hasn't collapsed, you can turn on the TV to a sexually intense show. Your phone and laptop can do the quick magic.

Don't be afraid to talk dirty. Sexual innuendos should never depart from your tongue. Suggest it. Speak it.

There is nothing like a first-time visit. If she is gonna stay for more than an hour or 2, she's there for something. Therefore, escalate.

She will disapprove of your flirtations. Be observant. Most times is a fake display. Escalate further.

If she becomes overly persistent, and not buying your romance, please, bro, withdraw. Know when to stop. Don't force yourself. As it both solidifies your frame and protects your reputation.

Thanks.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Horlahdgold:

It's quite simple: while you're in the room with her, touch her on the arm, shoulder or hand, and then kiss her, from there gradually escalate towards sex.

That's it. But I bet you are not satisfied with that answer. Well, same here.

I see that CaveAdullam has already made some good points above.

When most guys try to initiate sex with a woman for the first time in a room, they get resistance from the girl:

"What do you think you are trying to do?"

"Is this why you invited me to your house?"

"No, No...stop it."

"If this what you want to be doing, I'll stop coming to your house."

"Stop stop, I've a boyfriend."

Many guys can relate to that.

I guess they call it last minute resistance. But I called it bedroom rejection/resistance.

Well, guys will say it's a normal thing especially if is the first time she's coming to your house...

But to be frank, I rarely experience those kinds of bedroom resistance from women. Although there are some logical resistance I encounter like maybe the girl is on her period, or she has to leave immediately because it getting too late, or other little logical resistance.

But aside those logical resistance, I rarely experience resistance once a girl is in my crib: the sexual escalation often goes smoothly because the girls are already excited and comfortable with the idea of sex happening.

How is that possible?

It's because I do things different.

Before I show you the different thing I do, let me first show why guys experience that last minute resistance or that bedroom rejection/resistance

The reason why guys experience last minute resistance and bedroom rejection/resistance is because they are trying to avoid rejection outside the bedroom.

Let me tell you what I mean.

When most guys meet a girl, they have certain steps to conquer before they eventually get to the sex.

It's something like this:

Talk to girl -> get her number -> chat/call her through the phone ->hangout with her -> sex

Now, since sex is the end goal, if the interaction doesn't end in sex, he view the interaction as failure. So to avoid failure, he try his best to avoid rejection at all cost as he goes through the steps, till he manage to get her in his house.

But the problem is, when she's in your house, you will still have to deal with that rejection you were avoiding since... because she's the one that still decides if the sex will happen.

Again, take a look at the steps guys follow:

Talk to girl -> get her number -> chat/call her through the phone ->hangout with her -> sex

Guess what: If she has NO interest in you, then sex is not gonna happen. But here's where the girl is higly manipulative and deceptive: even when she has no interest in you, she'll follow through the steps with you and waste your time, effort and money....then she back off when it get to the sex stage. That is, after spending your time, effort and money on her, she still reject your sexual advance...

When she get to your house, you can do your games, tricks or technique to make her give you the pussy, but that just an uphill battle and stress.

I used to do all that before. But when I got a bit more experience, I started doing things differently:

Here's how I do it:

I want to know where I stand with the girl before she comes to my place. So that once I bring out condoms, nobody is surprised.

Basically, I prefer to handle the resistance outside the room...so once we get to my place she already knows what's up....

When I first meet a new girl, there are just 2 simple steps I follow:

The first step is to confirm if she has any interest in me

Remember women who have no interest in you may still give you their number. And again, women who have no interest in you may still chat with you on the phone and laugh at your funny jokes and teasing. And Worse, women who have no interest in you may still hangout with you just to chop your money.

In other to avoid all that nonsense, my first aim is to confirm if she has any interest in me. If there's no interest at all, I end the conversation immediately and move on to another girl.

But If there's any interest,

The Second step is to build sexual comfortableness with her

Her sexual comfortableness with you is actually the key to her pussy. Her interest or attaction for you is not enough. Doing or saying certain things might make her like you a bit, but that doesn't mean she's sexually comfortable with you.

Most guys are ignorant to this fact, and this is probably one of the reasons why they lose out on amazing women times without number even though these women may like them.

Lack of sexual comfortableness is the reason why she's put up all those resistance when you try to touch her or initiate sex.

I guess I've talk about sexual comfortableness here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/2021#123203851

And here

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1899#120410679

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Skepticus:
It's gonna get worse. Men already fell off. We lowered the bar in standards. Women's standard never changed
Such a pity... men have been the underdogs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tripleking64(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
bolabizzle:

Yes, but the bitter truth is most times the woman that wants to please you, worship you, make you her one and all, will 99% of the time be unattractive physically to you. Life really sucks. It likes to play strange pranks on humans. It is never fair. Let us learn to be realistic and have a stoic approach towards life if not you'll keep going in a merry go round direction.

The big question is will you be mature enough to overlook what she lacks physically and focus on other qualities that she possesses? Have you trained yourself to a level were you no longer allow physical beauty to turn your brain upside down but rather look out for other important qualities that is needed in a woman? I can bet that most guys that come here to vomit and post quotes for likes have at some point in time met a lady that treated them like a king, but because she doesn't have hour glass shape, big nyash, big breasts and eye lash like cat, they didn't even for a second think of giving the girl a chance.

Alot of men focus entirely on a woman's physical looks and this in my opinion is why there is currently disarray in the manosphere community. Today no one can give a standard definition of the redpill because different sub groups have germinated from it. PUA'S, MGTOW, BLACKPILLERS, INCELS... Some crazy weird groups are beginning to spring up in hidden corners of the internet that tries to hypnotise men to become transgender.

For those that their fingers are inching to quote me and tell me they can never have anything to do wit a lady that is ugly, look let me tell you, during our forefathers days when arranged marriage was very common, the parents of the man focused more on the girls family, their background and most importantly the behaviour of the girl. Looks wasn't considered important and if at all it was, it was definitely the last criteria on the list. Was their marriage back then as short-lived and useless like that of today?

I wish the creators of this thread requested for it to be closed but pinned. The early posts, most especially the ones from ubunja that encouraged men to have a nice grooming and start any form of romance with girls that don't look physically attractive were the best because they were realistic. He clearly pointed out the reason behind the logic. if a girl knows you don't find her Physically attractive and she's head over hills for you, how, just how she go play you wayo? There is this natural dominance, wisdom and confidence that a man has when he is with a girl he doesn't find physically attractive. Let that sink in.

Ubunja is a KING

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
cheesy

Another sunny day to remind you that no one gives a fukk about you and/or your problems, as a man

Put yourself first. 👌

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
The world is cruel for an unsuccessful man 💯

Work on your dreams.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2023

Weak men chase women

Women pursue successful, high-value men

[Strong] men seek knowledge, success and power.

🔥💯

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Karlifate:

Weak men chase women

🔥💯

You need to see how they beg and act very calm for the successful and high value men and how these men treat them as just another item.

Now see how they treat the weak men like servants and act uninterested and how those fools keep begging and impressing. Theres a thin line between being romantic and being a simp. If shes not feeling your vibe JUST STOP.

As i always say i will obviously not be on this planet earth forever but i know one thing is that is i will die in peace knowing the RED PILL.

Thank You GOD.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
I saw this on Agba aka John Doe’s page and decided to post it here.

The man in this story got a lot of bashing on twitter but to me this man played his game right. And if he is one this thread I give you regards bro🙌🏽

Noticed how he didn’t place his eggs in one basket.
When he discovered that the Naija babe is hesitant on his marriage proposal he quickly dropped her and BROUGHT a foreign woman to Naija to get married under our legal system before sending her back.

I bet the reason he revealed his secret to her is because he wants to keep smashing her here until he goes to meet his woman.

I rep the dude because he is leading with his head and not his heart
(regarding the marriage matter and the statement of her punishing him when they get there. He get waiting he don see for her character)

and to complete the story he probably go don vet them well before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
dontrulee:

I can assure u that's a wrong move bro

Sexual tension is highly necessary...
You have to show her a glimpse of your bad boy side (No woman on earth doesn't desire such trait)

You get to gauge her sexual attraction towards you.

It's also a huge sign of confidence and masculinity

Getting to Bleep her on the first day enhances your relationship with her if it kick starts.

It sends a signal that you must be a striker in bed and would want to confirm it. (except she's a Virgin.)

I'm not saying you should be desperate/ aggressive. you should be gentle and calm with her.

Falling into the friend zone is very easy so portray where you want to stand In her life from the start. Don't procrastinate. Don't be a "good guy".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
dontrulee:

correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
MetalJigsaw:

You have to show her a glimpse of your bad boy side (unless you see her as an innocenty)

You gauge her sexual attraction towards you

Getting to Bleep her on the first day enhances your relationship with her

It sends a signal that you must be a striker in bed and would want to confirm it. (except she's a Virgin.)

I'm not saying you should be desperate/ aggressive. you should be gentle and calm with her.

Falling into the friend zone is very easy so portray where you want to stand I'm her life at the start. Don't procrastinate. Don't be a "good guy".

You're correct Man.
If she ain't a virgin, she's to be screwed.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nasri100:

You need to see how they beg and act very calm for the successful and high value men and how these men treat them as just another item.

Now see how they treat the weak men like servants and act uninterested and how those fools keep begging and impressing. Theres a thin line between being romantic and being a simp. If shes not feeling your vibe JUST STOP.

As i always say i will obviously not be on this planet earth forever but i know one thing is that is i will die in peace knowing the RED PILL.

Thank You GOD.

😄😄🔥🔥👍

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
The worst thing you can do as a broke young man, is to make women the center of your life.

If all you think about is sex...

You are fukked!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Karlifate:

Weak men chase women

🔥💯

Keywords: "chase", "pursue", "seek" 👌

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
MetalJigsaw:

You have to show her a glimpse of your bad boy side (unless you see her as an innocenty)

You gauge her sexual attraction towards you

Getting to Bleep her on the first day enhances your relationship with her

Falling into the friend zone is very easy so portray where you want to stand I'm her life at the start. Don't procrastinate. Don't be a "good guy".

Also it depends on what you actually want. Do you want long term fvck or short term. If you make a move on her first visit, she'll think of you more as a player, she'll fall for your frame if she's into you but if she's not into you and only wants to have you as a friend, she'll resist and raise her guard up.

The best way to strike a lady is when her guards are done and they're many ways to lower the guard of a woman e.g agreeing in words but conflicting in actions, or better still creating a decoy. Master players are unpredictable and have mastered the ability to go with the flow. If you make a move and she draws back, relax and watch for a while. If she's into you, she'll initiate the next move or give green signals. If she doesn't, find a way to make her comfortable and strike. Ladies are very vulnerable when they're comfortable with a guy that's why ladies claim cheating with a guy was a mistake, it wasn't intentional, they don't know how it happened, which of course we all know it's a lie

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
When you understand female psychology on a deep level, women become pathetically predictable. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2023
She ghosted you because you cared too much, too fast.

The game is brutal, but still fair cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2023
Women don't care about your struggles.

All they care about is being with a winner. 💯

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2023
Teach your children early, what you learnt late.

🔥🔥💯

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2023
You'll never run out of girls. 💯

You will run out of time.

Focus on yourself first. 🔥

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:04am On Sep 21, 2023
She'll share you with other women if your value is high enough.

Practical examples abound everywhere. cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2023
Hotter women aren't actually as scary as you think...

She does everything else like that regular gal next door. 👌

...you simply put her on a pedestal because of her beauty.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonroxyII: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2023
dontrulee:

Also it depends on what you actually want. Do you want long term fvck or short term. If you make a move on her first visit, she'll think of you more as a player, she'll fall for your frame if she's into you but if she's not into you and only wants to have you as a friend, she'll resist and raise her guard up.

The best way to strike a lady is when her guards are done and they're many ways to lower the guard of a woman e.g agreeing in words but conflicting in actions, or better still creating a decoy. Master players are unpredictable and have mastered the ability to go with the flow. If you make a move and she draws back, relax and watch for a while. If she's into you, she'll initiate the next move or give green signals. If she doesn't, find a way to make her comfortable and strike. Ladies are very vulnerable when they're comfortable with a guy that's why ladies claim cheating with a guy was a mistake, it wasn't intentional, they don't know how it happened, which of course we all know it's a lie
Jesus, Devil already build his Buddies In Hell grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2023
Women will unconsciously troll and bait for reactions for a quick ego boost and validation fix — Drama queens live for this high. cheesy

Then once they get that surge of power, they'll search for a guy who brings more challenge...

...because women appreciate guys who are hard to get more than a guy who is a validation slut & sells out his attention for cheap the moment some cleavage appears. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2023
The ultimate reward is the pleasure she receives from your dick...

...and there are rewards that she gets that are even greater than this such as: higher levels of commitment from you...

With the highest reward of all is: earning your exclusivity.

Your dîck is a gift, and your cüm is worth more than gold.

Treasure it. wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2023
Women are like cats. cheesy

If you give a cat a string, it will get bored and potentially even eject. If you dangle a string right in front of a cat (close enough so that it can reach the string with some effort but not so far away that it’s discouraging), it will be tempted to chase like crazy — losing itself in the process.

Likewise, if you tell a woman everything about yourself (“no secrets, tell-all” policy) and give her full validation then you have essentially given away the string for free.

It is sexier to give only bits & have her earn these as rewards with her own investments.

With time, the string can be held further and further away, but the "cat" cheesy will still jump higher & higher to get it because it knows there is a possibility of getting juicy "cat" treats; (more of your attention, validation, revealed secrets about who you are, and more opportunities to join you on fun adventures in your exciting lifestyle).

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iTroll: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2023
The life of a simp is very very hard

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.