Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754492 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Goan suck ur mommy's pussy boi!

Patriarch on a strong 5G owu level. I pity your life.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Patriarch on a strong 5G owu level. I pity your life.

Average and miserable MGTOW leave me the Bleep alone nahh

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
WildPrimate:
My woman must venerate me, she must kneel before me and worship me. She must fear me and tremble at the sound of my voice. And if I so wish, she must arrogate slavery to herself whilst under my roof just to please me. My descendants and my wife will bear unequal authority. She is a servant to them as she is to me.

®WildPrimate
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Average and miserable MGTOW leave me the Bleep alone nahh

You are a troll na, and you think you do your best work when you are very stùpid. I have decided to come down to your level today.

When are you collecting that loan?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

You are a troll na, and you think you do your best work when you are very stùpid. I have decided to come down to your level today.

When are you collecting that loan?

Which loan for bleeps sake did u see mention anything concerning loan u dimwit

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Which loan for bleeps sake did u see mention anything concerning loan u dimwit

You are a very stùpid person, so it's hardly a surprise that you've forgotten all your grand plans. See you see stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
papiforreal:
Here's what quran says about a husband beating his wife..

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth.

So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband’s] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance – [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.”
Q(4:34)

Seems like the old folks are smarter than us I swear. The only thing that send sense to women sometimes is serious lashing grin
I came across this verse when I was making some research on the correlation between Religion and TRP.

What the strike means in that sentence doesn't mean thorough beating and it doesn't mean you have to make use of an item to strike her. If that's so, so many irresponsible fathers will use the verse as an excuse to carry out their violent acts on their spouses. Remember, women are adult babies. You can't use the degree of strike for a child to judge the degree of strike for an adult. The strike in that verse is just meant to send a warning to her like the way you discipline a child (lightly) and as a last resort. Remember, the Book said men are the protectors of women.

The verse is also redpilled in some way, before He mentioned strike, He told the men to forsake them in bed. This shows that when a woman starts misbehaving (this attitude is often caused by too much familiarity), treat her like she doesn't exist, she will come back to her senses especially if you have more options (wives). So you have to follow the steps, starting with the advice, then forsaking and if she doesn't change, strike!

Also, in addition, the verse was being directed to arrogant women. So there are some cases which the striking might prove effective and some cases where it doesn't change anything. It's not the same with every woman. So the degree of the strike and how the situation is being handled matters. Most importantly, the striking is meant to call her to order or for reconciliation purposes.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

You are a very stùpid person, so it's hardly a surprise that you've forgotten all your grand plans. See you see stupidity.

See this old werey. Ur mates are scheming and planning to better their futures u are here dragging with a 20plus year old guy. No wonder u are a miserable MGTOW and can not make it in life. Agbaya oshi oloriburuku omo!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

See this old werey. Ur mates are scheming and planning to better their futures u are here dragging with a 20plus year old guy. No wonder u are a miserable MGTOW and can not made it in life. Agbaya oshi oloriburuku omo!

You are not even MGTOW you are very obviously INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE. What woman in her right senses would see you and open leg waaaaaa?

Only a mad woman would, oga patriarch.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE OK FIRST OF ALL DEMZEE DO YOU KNOW WHY MEN PREFER THE COMPANY OF MEN... IT IS BECUZ WE FEEL SAFE AMONGST EACH OTHER,WE ARE MATURE,WE DO NOT SHAME , THESE ARE THINGS WOMEN DO SADLY EVEN MY MOTHER DID IT TO ME WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR JOB I WAS STAYING AT HOME WHENEVER MY MUM TRAVELS I WILL BE HAPPY AND AT PEACE BECUZ MY DAD NEVER SHAMED ME OR BADMOUTHED ME THESE ARE FEMALE TRAITS SO I ASK YOU TO FIND A BETTER WAY TO COMMUMICATE BECUASE YOU ARE DESPLAYING THESE FEMALE TRAITS NOW

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

See this old werey. Ur mates are scheming and planning to better their futures u are here dragging with a 20plus year old guy boy. No wonder u are a miserable MGTOW and can not make it in life. Agbaya oshi oloriburuku omo!

Fixed.

And in case you run out of pocket money, don't forget to call them at home o.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
We all should ignore dis Dem.zee modafuka

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

You are not even MGTOW you are very obviously INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE. What woman in her right senses would see you and open leg waaaaaa?

Only a mad woman would, oga patriarch.

Eyahhh cry me a river old fool. Don't worry that girl that broke ur heart will come back to you idiat!. No wonder ur mother cursed u by naming u wayward pikin because u are factually Useless to ur family and to society bastard son

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE OK FIRST OF ALL DEMZEE DO YOU KNOW WHY MEN PREFER THE COMPANY OF MEN... IT IS BECUZ WE FEEL SAFE AMONGST EACH OTHER,WE ARE MATURE,WE DO NOT SHAME , THESE ARE THINGS WOMEN DO SADLY EVEN MY MOTHER DID IT TO ME WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR JOB I WAS STAYING AT HOME WHENEVER MY MUM TRAVELS I WILL BE HAPPY AND AT PEACE BECUZ MY DAD NEVER SHAMED ME OR BADMOUTHED ME THESE ARE FEMALE TRAITS SO I ASK YOU TO FIND A BETTER WAY TO COMMUMICATE BECUASE YOU ARE DESPLAYING THESE FEMALE TRAITS NOW

I don't shame

I only alienate weak arguments and weak men amongst me.

I don't give a Bleep about political correctness.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Eyahhh cry me a river old fool. Don't worry that girl that broke ur heart will come back to you idiat!. No wonder ur mother cursed u as a wayward pikin because u are factually Useless to ur family and to society bastard son

Hahahahahahaha

That's it kiddo. Feed me more of those delicious tears.

Loan master grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2021

-- Real men,gentleman etc are terms ruthlessly pulled by women and the gynocentric society to remind a man and shame him into fulfilling women's selfish needs !
Men,always remember these.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
How can this beautiful thread turn into this. I'm disappointed in everyone throwing cusses at each other here. I don't want to call out any monicker but can you please stop insulting ppl and respect others opinions?... We should do better please.

If anyone feel disrespected or insulted, pls learn to ignore and only post redpill contents, so peace can reign on here again.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

-- Real men,gentleman etc are terms ruthlessly pulled by women and the gynocentric society to remind a man and shame him into fulfilling women's selfish needs !
Men,always remember these.

Oh please just stfu! You don't practise any of these things you espouse.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE OK DEMZEE WHY DONT YOU SHARE YOU GRAND PLANS TO BECOME BIG WITH DA HOUSE AS FOR ME I AM TRADING FOREX ALSO ASPIRING TO BE THE RICHEST AND GREATEST FOREX TRADER IN NIGERIA WHATS YOURS LETS TALK PLANS INSTEAD OF INSULTS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

It's time to ignore bro. Enough is enough.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:
Hahahahahahaha

That's it kiddo. Feed me more of those delicious tears.

Loan master grin
I know you have his time, but for the sake of order of this thread, don't play his game. Let the aspiring patriarch bask in his own world view. After all, he can live and act as he pleases. grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Exactly i know his type. As d sayin goes confidence is silent, insecurities are loud.

Just ignore d trolll

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Joker09:

It's time to ignore bro. Enough is enough.

But why is it that it is those that are most ignorant or downtrodden in life that make the most noise?

If that foòl is not on some thread arguing redpill nonsense with some ladies (his favorite pastime), he is on here trying to appear bigger than he really is.

Na wa.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
You don't have to attend to everything that calls for your attention.

Learning to ignore things that don't matter is a maturity trait and it is one of the great paths to inner peace.
Guys remember i wrote this. Make una stop this arguements.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE OK DEMZEE WHY DONT YOU SHARE YOU GRAND PLANS TO BECOME BIG WITH DA HOUSE AS FOR ME I AM TRADING FOREX ALSO ASPIRING TO BE THE RICHEST AND GREATEST FOREX TRADER IN NIGERIA WHATS YOURS LETS TALK PLANS INSTEAD OF INSULTS

Let's not derail this thread, this thread is strictly redpill

U can privately message me if u want to have a proper business discussion

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Let's not derail this thread, this thread is strictly redpill

U can privately message me if u want to have a proper business discussion

Aomine, message this idìot if you want to be a failure like he is.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
MYND44 your attention is needed here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Aomine, message this idìot if you want to be a failure like he is.

Lolzzzzz

E pain Amh ooo

Laugh wan kill me for here.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Lolzzzzz

E pain Amh ooo

Laugh wan kill me for here.

Yes bro. You are an idìot. Nothing for you to be ashamed of.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE WHEN YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF YOU LOOK BETTER,FEEL BETTER AND ATTRACT BETTER IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU COOK YOURSELF INTO A SWEET DELICACY EVERY GIRL WANTS TO DEVOUR( IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT MONEY BY THE WAY SO HUSTLE)

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
&
waywardpikin:

Yes bro. You are an idìot. Nothing for you to be ashamed of.

Peace b upon u and ur household Sir

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE ONE ONLY FAIL WHEN HE GIVES UP ON HIS DREAMS,GOALS,AMBITION SO LONG AS YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN UP YOU ARE ASPIRING NOT FAILURE

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2210) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.