Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762830 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:
&

Peace b upon u and ur household Sir

Learn to shut up and listen. You are a very stùpid person and that is not a good thing. What level are you in sef? 200 level? Pre-Degree?

Your stùpidity astounds. I have been reading your comments for a while and I am in shock.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE A GIRL SNAPPING CAMEL TOE ,BOOBS ,AND ASS TO PEPPER GUYS IS THE SAME AS A GUY SNAPPING PICS DRIPPING IN FENDI,VERSACE,GUCCI BESIDES HIS KILLER WHIP PARK IN HIS MANSION TO PEPPER GIRLS STOP COMPLAINING OF SLAY QUEENS PEPPERING US WITH YOGA PANTS SHOWING BUTT CRACK PEPPER THEM BACK WITH YOUR NEW CLA 250 AMG BENZ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Learn to shut up and listen. You are a very stùpid person and that is not a good thing. What level are you in sef? 200 level? Pre-Degree?

Your stùpidity astounds. I have been reading your comments for a while and I am in shock.

I'm in my final year Sir studying an engineering course. I understand life has dealt with u sir so I understand why u are projecting ur misery and frustrations on me. It's laughable and pathetic though since u claim u are a mentor to we young guys who are entering the real world.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

I'm in my final year Sir studying an engineering course. I understand life has dealt with u sir so I understand why u are projecting ur misery and frustrations on me. It's laughable and pathetic though since u claim u are a mentor to we young guys who are entering the real world.

What ya'll people gaining in this virtual arguement afterall it will end online believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
What ya'll people gaining in this virtual arguement afterall it will end online believe me.

Na him dey continue amh na, no b me

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

You are the one that is miserable and frustrated but of course you choose not to see that. You ooze failure and your utterances on this thread scream LOSER. Know this and know peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

You are the one that is miserable and frustrated but of course you choose not to see that. You ooze failure and your utterances on this thread scream LOSER. Know this and know peace.

Peace b upon u and ur family Sir

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE HYPERGAMY IS NOT CHANGING SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT HYPERGAMY IS THE REASON WHY A GUY WILL BE INCEL AND SEX STARVED LEFT WONDERING WHAT TOTO FEELS LIKE IT IS ALSO THE REASON ONE HIGH VALUE MALE CAN HAVE 3,4 HELL EVEN 10 GIRLS ON HIS BED BECOME HIGH VALUE AND GET ALL THE GIRLS THEY ARE VERY FEW UP THERE SHARING A TEEMING ARMY OF YOUNG FRESH GIRLS

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Peace b upon u and ur family Sir

When you talk to others with zero modicum of respect because of the anonymity the Internet affords you, expect the same treatment meted out to you Mr Alpha Patriarch. I'll be the villain of the story today.

Stùpid little child.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE HYPERGAMY IS NOT CHANGING SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT HYPERGAMY IS THE REASON WHY A GUY WILL BE INCEL AND SEX STARVED LEFT WONDERING WHAT TOTO FEELS LIKE IT IS ALSO THE REASON ONE HIGH VALUE MALE CAN HAVE 3,4 HELL EVEN 10 GIRLS ON HIS BED BECOME HIGH VALUE AND GET ALL THE GIRLS THEY ARE VERY FEW UP THERE SHARING A TEEMING ARMY OF YOUNG FRESH GIRLS

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

When you talk to others with zero modicum of respect because of the anonymity the Internet affords you, expect the same treatment meted out to you Mr Alpha Patriarch. I'll be the villain of the story today.

Stùpid little child.

K

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Na him dey continue amh na, no b me

Mofi Allahu bebe Its okay. We should learn how to ignore trolls waywardpikin is my guy too pls Don't derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

K

Good, your behaviour is slowly adjusting for the better. Now, take this 10 naira, goan buy sweet at aboki side and don't forget to read your books okay?

My work here is done. Over to the rest of y'all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Good, your behaviour is slowly adjusting for the better. Now, take this 10 naira, goan buy sweet at aboki side and don't forget to read your books okay?

My work here is done. Over to the rest of y'all.

Lol nice yab

I feel u dude �

Surely misery loves company Wat a pathetic old cargo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Lol nice yab

I feel u dude �

Don't feel me. Try and have some sense that's all.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Lol nice yab

I feel u dude �

Surely misery loves company Wat a pathetic old cargo

Hahahahahahaha

He had to edit to add the last part. I guess the thing pain you small for one angle. Nice!

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Don't feel me. Try and have some sense that's all.

It's exercise

I do this for fun to sniff out weaklings amongst us.

PATRIARCHY IS THE BEST SYSTEM FOR BOTH GENDERS

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
waywardpikin:

Hahahahahahaha

He had to edit to add the last part. I guess the thing pain you small for one angle. Nice!

Peace b upon u and ur household Sir

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

It's exercise

I do this for fun to sniff out weaklings amongst us.

PATRIARCHY IS THE BEST SYSTEM FOR BOTH GENDERS

The only weakling here is you.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE IN TODAYS WORLD GIRLS ARE MORE OF THRILL SEEKERS AND CRUISE CATCHERS FORGET RELATIONSHIP SURROUND YOURSELF WITH FUN AND ADVENTURE AND YOU WILL BE SWIMMING IN PUSSY JUICE IN TIME

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mentors!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE IF YOU WANNA BE HIGH VALUE ASSOCIATE WITH HIGH VALUE YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NETWORTH

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ You clearly don't know what mgtow is. You didn't even understand my question.

I could have continued what I hoped would have been a mature and intelligent discussion, but at this point, I leave you to bask in your world view. Freely indulge any belief or way of life you want. Good day.

grin grin

Las las, you can't beat the ignorant at their game of delusions, especially males filled with oestrogen, unwilling to learn and understand.

If it walks, talks and acts like a clown, it's a clown.

Please, starve the trolls.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
MGTOWs in Nigeria are pathetic losers and can never amount to anything worthwhile

Cheers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordbinsmar: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
aomine:

Make God grant me long life naa my prayer.

I'm gradually climbing up the ladder.... Currently rejecting all female advances towards me. A lot of them think maybe I am stupid, some even call me Pastor grin grin grin though I have extremely high moral standards.

Trying to concentrate my focus on achieving my dream of becoming a Celebrity Scholar. my inner man is telling me that I am almost there. I can feel it that very soon I will take the Big Leap.

Pursuing my dream with all my passion and zeal.

The Red Pill Principles and knowledge acquired from other books are great eye Opener.

God bless everyone contributing to this thread.

I really appreciate you all. I am a religious learner of this thread.

At my Peak, I will treat all ladies as shit holes. because I now understand that apart from my Biological mother, no other lady can Love me unconditionally. So I don't give a damn Bleep about them.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE A GUY HAVING A CLA 250 AMG BEN IS THE SAME AS A WOMAN HAVING A SEXY AND CURVY ASS

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE A GUY HAVING A CLA 250 AMG BENZ IS THE SAME AS A WOMAN HAVING A SEXY AND CURVY ASS

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordbinsmar: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE A GUY HAVING A CLA 250 AMG BEN IS THE SAME AS A WOMAN HAVING A SEXY AND CURVY ASS

Wise words.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE INSTEAD OF CHASING BITCHES CHASE SUCCESS AND BITCHES WILL CHASE YOU, I WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS AND GRACE IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
You guys should desist from using the quote function when it's not necessary... Some people no worth am at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
I'm seeing a lot of unnecessary arguments above.

Want to know the reason I have desisted from online arguments, and do not entertain lengthy debates? It's because weak men blow off steam online and prolonged arguments don't do much.

If you have contrary beliefs, don't try to force it and check for yourself if it is useful to this community or contributes to red pill knowledge.

Peace!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Doortun(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

I do support arranged marriages. Infact I wud ensure I arrange a partner for all my kids.

As for me I will marry on my own terms. I'm still young and I plan to play the field and then wen I m in my mid 30s I will be well equipped to choose a wife or wives material because I plan to be polygamous

Lol.

Strangely, love marriage is the worst type of marriage there is since the beginning of time and arrange marriage work far better than the "love" union.

I agree with you like you said in your previous post marriage and family is more about responsibility and sacrifice. Love is about chemical and feelings.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye, Epositive(m), Etosha and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.