Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751736 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:33am On May 15, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2021
waywardpikin:

Speak child, the Lord listeneth, speak so that thine heart might be cleansed.

We've formed a new religion. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2021
emmaodet:

Ok, if you don't mind let's talk offline
Ok bro...send a PM then

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:13am On May 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
Confess your sins and own up to them, and ye shall be redeemed.

I've been friends with a certain girl for for quite some time. I invited her over yesterday evening. I initiated sex, she refused. I then had to recourse to 'lamba', telling her all sorts of romantic rubbish and how I loved her more than any other thing in the world. I tried convincing here that I loved her and wasn't just looking for sex.

We were at it for over three hours before I regained my senses. By then she was already conforming to my lies and looked really receptive. She was looking for more assurances of love and commitment from my side and how I will always be there in her financial distress.

Anyways, like I said, I came back to my senses, I told her that I wasn't interested any longer and that she could go. I also told her that this marked the end of our friendship.
Even though she hesitated and said use would think about it and give me a reply tomorrow, I told her not to bother anymore.

The truth is, I am at the moment not interested in being in a relationship of any kind with anybody. I was only telling her all that to make her compliant to my sexual advances.

In retrospect, I feel very foolish for spending such amount of time (three hours) on an unproductive venture and for basically begging her to be with me (even though I didn't mean it). The time would have also been better utilized my me in preparing for the pharmacognosy test I just finished writing this morning.

I have read time and time again from caveadullam and others here how it was foolish to prioritize women over your goals or place them on a pedestal. Also on how self respect, self control etc were very important for a man.
I spent time yesterday telling her a lot of rubbish that I shouldn't have said. Even when I had a test to prepare for, my urge for sex trumped my seemingly RedPill nature.

I feel so sad, does it mean that all the stuff I've been reading here are not impacting on me? Why did they all fly through the window yesterday? I pray I do well in the test. That'll be my only recompense. cry

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:30am On May 15, 2021
luminouz:

Ok bro...send a PM then

Ok

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2021
Kellzzyy:

I've been friends with a certain girl for for quite some time. I invited her over yesterday evening. I initiated sex, she refused. I then had to recourse to 'lamba', telling her all sorts of romantic rubbish and how I loved her more than any other thing in the world. I tried convincing here that I loved her and wasn't just looking for sex.

We were at it for over three hours before I regained my senses. By then she was already conforming to my lies and looked really receptive. She was looking for more assurances of love and commitment from my side and how I will always be there in her financial distress.

Anyways, like I said, I came back to my senses, I told her that I wasn't interested any longer and that she could go. I also told her that this marked the end of our friendship.
Even though she hesitated and said use would think about it and give me a reply tomorrow, I told her not to bother anymore.

The truth is, I am at the moment not interested in being in a relationship of any kind with anybody. I was only telling her all that to make her compliant to my sexual advances.

In retrospect, I feel very foolish for spending such amount of time (three hours) on an unproductive venture and for basically begging her to be with me (even though I didn't mean it). The time would have also been better utilized my me in preparing for the pharmacognosy test I just finished writing this morning.

I have read time and time again from caveadullam and others here how it was foolish to prioritize women over your goals or place them on a pedestal. Also on how self respect, self control etc were very important for a man.
I spent time yesterday telling her a lot of rubbish that I shouldn't have said. Even when I had a test to prepare for, my urge for sex trumped my seemingly RedPill nature.

I feel so sad, does it mean that all the stuff I've been reading here are not impacting on me? Why did they all fly through the window yesterday? I pray I do well in the test. That'll be my only recompense. cry
Realizing the "great" extent you went to get a taste of the coochie means great growth ,that is consciousness my brother.
It's not easy reprogramming your mind from decades of blue pill conditioning.
Take a chill pill then continue taking your redpill after.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gokesoye: 11:57am On May 15, 2021
I bleeped up last weekend. I just got a new job. We are still on the training level for the job. My girlfriend is about to go for Nysc Soo she complained of not having enough to buy things for Nysc camp which is genuine. I was paid my training allowance last week Friday. I gave her some money and she went to buy things for nysc the next day. After I sent her the money, She couldnt even give me a call, She only texted me on Whatsapp which got me angry. When she visited me on Sunday, I had to collect some money from my friends to host her. I initiated sex, She said no. Later in the night,We chatted on WhatsApp and I told her about how she is misbehaving, She turned everything over my head and start blaming me. Now I have to struggle over the week to go to work borrowing money from friends yet the person who made me broke is still blaming me. This redpill thread over the week have brought me back to my senses. A mutual friend is having a party today, She will be there and I am about to give her the biggest shocker of her life.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2021
Zabiboy:

@bolded
1) is there really anything like "Top 20% of alpha men"? I doubt ...Like we agreed here, it's a mindset( Being Alpha) .
..Also, emm@odet said something about , "Time and Chance"...So most of the people you think are in that "Top 20%" are not there because they have the mindset but because of "Time/chance/opportunity/information"...
My point is, instead of striving to attain a Tag "Top 20% of alpha men", just strive to be better than you were yesterday...This eases the pressure you put on yourself ( if any) and reduces over-expecations...
2) Actually, In reality, no matter how we bash betas, they make up a large percentage of the society living comfortable lives and enjoying... So in true essence, most betas aren't suffering...
This is just my opinion bro... I'm not attacking you in any way
I actually agree with you, most people have time and opportunities, something I lack, in where I live, almost everyone is doing yahoo and I am one of the few who is not so I don't have a lot of friends here. I feel they created their own chances that is why I want to work hard so that I can get opportunities to better my life.
I also agree with your second point infact, when I became redpill aware, I didn't want the redpill to spread far and wide because it is mostly blue pill conditioned men that push society forward and backward, redpill will make it easier to survive in society, so I didn't want it to spread and let blue pill conditioned men to work harder while i work hard and reap more benefits. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 12:54pm On May 15, 2021
gokesoye:
A mutual friend is having a party today, She will be there and I am about to give her the biggest shocker of her life.
Don't forget to update us bro.We are solidly behind you.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2021
Kellzzyy:

All I can say is konji is a bastàrd. One thing most people don't know is that being ignorant of the red pill is not the only thing that can make a man simp. You can be very vast in red pill knowledge and alpha mindset, but if your sexual urges are always getting the better of you, you will find yourself simping big time, and you will become an easy prey to women who can manipulate your sexual incontinence. Control your sex urges, you won't die if you do so; the ability to be above your sexual urges is a super power that many people underestimate. If you can achieve this, you will be able to "see" more clearly and it will automatically occur to you when someone is trying to exploit your sexual desires for their benefit. It won't work on you, and you will never act needy or desperate for sex because you are above your sexual urges and you will not die if you abstain.

That's why I always encourage everyone to go monk mode for at least one or two years; practice saying "no" to sex even from very enticing and hot ladies and let it master you, and at the same time channel ALL your time, energy, and money on improving yourself or learning something. After that, if you want relationships, no problem; if you still want to remain a monk, no problem.

Edit: growing up, men are never taught or encouraged to learn the useful skill of mastering and taming their sexual urges. Instead, men are praised for having many body counts, and they see such as a glorious pursuit. It is not necessarily bad, but neglecting the useful skill of sexual self-control is very important for men to learn is what is bad. Not only will it prevent simping big time, it will also avoid terrible and embarrassing situations for men.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2021
Sexual discipline. I'm doing all I can to master it from now on because it is why you hear stories of seemingly masculine men simping out of the blues.

I've made humiliating mistakes because of this, and sure many here have done same.

Please, tame your penis before anything. If you see a lady that is an 8 or 9, think: She's not all that, I'd pass.

If you don't work on this, you'd always be at the mercy of all sorts of women.

Martinez39s:
All I can say is konji is a bastàrd. One thing most people don't know is that being ignorant of the red pill is not the only thing that can make a man simp. You can be very vast in red pill knowledge and alpha mindset, but if your sexual urges are always getting the better of you, you will find yourself simping big time, and you will become an easy prey to women who can manipulate your sexual incontinence. Control your sex urges, you won't die if you do so; the ability to be above your sexual urges is a super power that many people underestimate. If you can achieve this, you will be able to "see" more clearly and it will automatically occur to you when someone is trying to exploit your sexual desires for their benefit. It won't work on you, and you will never act needy or desperate for sex because you are above your sexual urges and you will not die if you abstain.

That's why I always encourage everyone to go monk mode for at least one or two years; practice saying "no" to sex even from very enticing and hot ladies and let it master you, and at the same time channel ALL your time, energy, and money on improving yourself or learning something. After that, if you want relationships, no problem; if you still work to remain a monk, no problem.

Edit: growing up, men are never taught or encouraged to learn the useful skill of mastering and taming their sexual urges. Instead, men are praised for having many body counts, and they see such as a glorious pursuit. It is not necessarily bad, but neglecting the useful skill of sexual self-control is very important for men to learn. Not only will it prevent simping big time, it will also avoid terrible and embarrassing situations for men.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:23pm On May 15, 2021
emmaodet:

What kind of advice do you want from us bro? you betrayed her trust. I don't think the relationship will ever be the same again.
And she may likely start justifying flirtings she will be having with other dudes, afterall her bf is not faithful too.

At the bolded, that is if she is not doing so already before she uncovered what she did. I believe women spin plates by default and they can be very histrionic and unreal.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2021
Imagine having a test the next day in a degree course that could shape your future, you wasted three hours desperately trying to get some pùssy. Control your sexual urges. If you have control of your sexual urges, you won't let your urges misplace your priorities.

The common sense of not being desperate or persuading someone who is not interested would have been with you from the onset if you were above your sexual urges.

I will write more on this matter.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:38pm On May 15, 2021
SOZINN:

At the bolded, that is if she is not doing so already before she uncovered what she did. I believe women spin plates by default and they can be very histrionic and unreal.

You are right bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 1:40pm On May 15, 2021
He he he

make i copy jessepaid small.

someone told me about redpill today i was like what is redpill?

he said he know am gentle man and he noticed i don't hang around with woman also hard to study.

he said he want me to take redpill and he will show me the true nature of women how cunning and manipulative tactics women are.

i told him bro we have one thing in common. The funniest part is he didn't even know there is redpill thread on nairaland and he don't even use nairaland at all this getting interesting.

Redpill is spreading fast in nigeria.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Sexual discipline. I'm doing all I can to master it from now on because IT IS WHY YOU HEAR STORIES OF SEEMINGLY MASCULINE MEN SIMPING OUT OF THE BLUES.
Exactly!

I've made humiliating mistakes because of this, and sure many here have done same.
A particular redpiller of YouTube once told a story of how he lost his job back then because during break, he drove all the way to fuçk a particular girl and arrived late at work. It is sexual incontinence that will make a lecturer put himself in a sex-for-mark scandal and tarnish his image all because of five-minute pleasure. Let's not talk about how many pastors it has put in trouble. I could write much more, but let me stop here.

Please, tame your penis before anything. If you see a lady that is an 8 or 9, think: She's not all that, I'd pass.
It will always pass. Most times a lady is sexy and hot to a man just because the man is heavily barraged by konji. It after the sexual encounter that he experiences post-nut clarity and he realizes what a foòl he has been. Most times, the fantasy you have built up in your head about a lady and the assumptions you've made about how good you will enjoy her in bed is never met in reality; it is then men think "it wasn't as good as I hoped", "her puśsy stinks", "she is actually lazy in bed", "her pùssy isn't as tight as I thought", etc.

If you don't work on this, you'd always be at the mercy of all sorts of women.
No one should be fooled that a man must release. No one should be fooled that it is impossible to effortlessly subdue your urges. I used to think like this, but I have proven myself wrong with practice. There is nothing there, the urges come and go.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 15, 2021
Kellzzyy:

I'm laughing so hard here I'm sure you are not alone in this plus the so-called advisers,anyways I can coach or give you tips on how to easily pass the Pharmacognosy,Pharmacology and the rest but only on DM,that's my field of study too and probably your senior.But you may choose not to be humble by ignoring this because I'm a pest here and antiredpill.lol

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2021
Some people have fòolishly spent huge money and given away their properties "in the heat of the moment" just because they wanted to release, thanks to konji. grin It took post-nut clarity for them to realise their mistakes, which are things they would never support or condone from another person.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 2:11pm On May 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
Some people have fòolishly spent huge money and given away their properties "in the heat of the moment" just because they wanted to release, thanks to konji. grin It took post-nut clarity for them to realise their mistakes, which are things they would never support or condone from another person.
And some people have fóolishly wasted their time on redpill thread looking for attention and giving away their time just because they want claim anti-truth. Thanks to redpill.
#redpillpatriarch.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2021
@kellzzyy...the good thing about the experience you had was that you came to your senses,realized your errors and fixed them. In this journey, sometimes you fall but once you realise you are slipping, get back up and maintain frame. I understand that konji is a mudafucker and even messes with the best of us at times but like previous pillers advised, practise and practise and soon you will have some measure of control. I admit to you that I have slipped like you just did, in the past. But I got back up and made amends. I subjected myself to the same conditions again and learned to say NO. The truth comes after a man cums. No one knows that better than I do. What makes it sadder is that these girls treasure sex as much as we do, act like they do us a favour, they expect to be satisfied sexually without even doing their part( just lying down and groaning like a beached whale under you as you pound), are quick to criticize your sexual game but not her own, expect favours(material or otherwise) as payment for sex you both enjoyed and lots more.

@gokesoye... I know she is your gf but putting yourself at such financial risk was unwise. Didnt she have parental backing or something? Then, inconveniencing yourself to entertain her on a normal visit is too much pedestalizing. Surely, she could come to visit you without expecting something fanfare, especially if you told her how much her NYSC stuff drained you. I will make further comments after your update tonight/tomorrow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
And some people have fóolishly waste their time on redpill thread looking for attention and giving away their time just because they want claim anti-truth. Thanks to redpill.
#redpillpatriarch.

Lol... cheesy
Don't know why that character won't just keep quiet. I guess we are making sense everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2021
https://ihlayanews.com/woman-forced-dogecoin-millionaire-she-met-on-tinder-to-ejaculate-inside-her-at-gunpoint/

This is very annoying. Imagine if it was the dude forcing the girl with a gun to her head.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 6:29pm On May 15, 2021
gokesoye:
I bleeped up last weekend. I just got a new job. We are still on the training level for the job. My girlfriend is about to go for Nysc Soo she complained of not having enough to buy things for Nysc camp which is genuine. I was paid my training allowance last week Friday. I gave her some money and she went to buy things for nysc the next day. After I sent her the money, She couldnt even give me a call, She only texted me on Whatsapp which got me angry. When she visited me on Sunday, I had to collect some money from my friends to host her. I initiated sex, She said no. Later in the night,We chatted on WhatsApp and I told her about how she is misbehaving, She turned everything over my head and start blaming me. Now I have to struggle over the week to go to work borrowing money from friends yet the person who made me broke is still blaming me. This redpill thread over the week have brought me back to my senses. A mutual friend is having a party today, She will be there and I am about to give her the biggest shocker of her life.

Please let us know how the shocker goes. I live for shìt like that. Will reply some other interesting comments later, just winding down from work.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 6:47pm On May 15, 2021
Young Kings

Women,Women and Women... Well I do not talk alot about them regularly because I advice men to be more redpilled about politics,business and masculinity, hoes will be hoes there is nothing you can do about it.

What is wrong with us now and how the hell did our ancestors get it right at least better than us

Firstly let's talk about Equality, personally I do not believe in equality in different forms, Gender,political,business and so on. the only equality I believe in is equal opportunity. You see I see the world in binary, we have the dumb and smart, the rich and the poor, the elite and the wretched, the weak and the strong, the normal and the freaks and so on. so I believe that one should be afforded the opportunity to chose to be a screw up or a master and that is it.

See it enters marriages, all these guys entering marriages as if it some sort of trophy or something, I believe marriage is good but you see it is not natural but it is a good challenges, marriages is only harder now because we are living in a Gynacentric society.
You see the problem with modern woman is that they do not what to be traditional women but expect men too be.... you see the hubris...personally I think you have to be well versed with women in order word a player to be successful in marriage.
Young kings
Equality can not work and never work in marriages. I have seen it fail so many times. I am not saying become a women hating power drunk alpha on steroids!.. No!!...I am saying you should be leader and a strong one at that and let her know it.. There are levels to this!!. The good thing about men is that they are ready to learn!! to be a better man but women nah!!...You see the problem with our modern women is that they think They think just being a women make you a good wife. which is bullshit, see for most of our history being a wife is like a learned trade, they are taught how to be a good cook, companion and other wifey things. some mother wait till the night of the wedding to tell their daughter what to do in bed to please their husband and so on and so forth.
being a man, life will shape you up and give tough lessons you can one day pass to your son unless you are a lazy low value impulse control issue simp, then you will make a bad father. lack of impulse control alone can make you a terrible father and husband example are alcohol, drugs,anger and sex... if you lacK control in these field well chances are you will make a bad father and mess up your children.
men also learn from mentors

my point is that you never surrender your authority to a woman in marriage, always be a leader and discipline her or alert any time she steps out of line.

See young kings, she will test you women have this bullshit gear to want to be equal and have mastery over men. they think it will make them happy and because they are told it will but we all know it does not.

Look at the bible, eve want to be equal with God because she was told that it would make her happy. women do not understand the concept of Hierarchy unless enforced. so if you leave her to do as she will and you do not make her see you as a leader then sorry bro. it is written in the quoran.. a woman left to her own devices will self destruct

A guy posted here on cheating on his virgin girlfrd, who he disvirgined, see that why it is important to be a high value man, because when you are a high value man,women will share you. His mistake was lying about it when she confronted him. Women respect honesty, they may not like to hear it but it is what it is.
He could have replied like this, that is if he has frame...""Yes I know her, she is just some hoe, slept with her once or twice she does not mean anything, you are still my girl.. she get upset and start crying and you reply.. "why are you crying you think, look if you are going to get emotional over this see, you have to leave but I don't understand you, you think I am going to live you for some hoe, who am I with right now should tell what I think about you. if you don't get that I am sorry.!!.... That is frame,that is how a high value man reply. when he is caught!!.

do not try this If you are not a high value man and have not put her in frame from the beginning. besides you are in school, you should not be liberating girls from their virginity but studying and getting into unserious relationships. so good luck bro.

Young kings
Motivate yourself and grow, invest in your self, polish what need to be polish and you will be rewarded.

have a awesome redpilled day.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Goddys(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2021
I met a runs girl and she fell for me instantly because of my charming personality. During sex, she tried different tricks to make me remove condom and blatantly refused to continue at the heat of intercourse cuz I was taking time to cum.

I stopped and took a deep breath ten times and wore my trousers without ejaculating. She was surprised I could do that and started pleading I continued.

I wore a fresh condom and continued.

If you can control your sexual urge, you have solved 50% of your problem. Some men would be lost at the heat of intercourse and destroy their life by removing condom.

Mg mindset when with any girl is that "No girl is free from STD even if she's a Reverend sister"

Learn to say no to a woman and walk away.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 7:28pm On May 15, 2021
luminouz:

Lol... cheesy
Don't know why that character won't just keep quiet. I guess we are making sense everyday.

Ha ha
in wizkid voice "e don spoil"
bro always remember you have redpill to take.

when you start doing something right people will start hating you for that and who cares ?
#redpillpatriarch

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2021
Goddys:
I met a runs girl and she fell for me instantly because of my charming personality. During sex, she tried different tricks to make me remove condom and blatantly refused to continue at the heat of intercourse cuz I was taking time to cum.

I stopped and took a deep breath ten times and wore my trousers without ejaculating. She was surprised I could do that and started pleading I continued.

If you can control your sexual urge, you have solved 50% of your problem. Some men would be lost at the heat of intercourse and destroy their life by removing condom.

Mg mindset when with any girl is that "No girl is free from STD even if she's a Reverend sister"

NICE! Someone who gets it.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:17pm On May 15, 2021
Goddys:

Awesome

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 8:23pm On May 15, 2021
Francis95:
Please I need your replies.
My main girlfriend managed to get my phone password while I was sleeping on Wednesday night. She couldn't open WhatsApp because of the fingerprint security, but managed to enter my Facebook. She read the chat I had with a side chick nd found out that I've been having sex with the girl.
The following morning she confronted me and I lied, I denied everything only for her to tell me she had access to my phone while I was asleep. I apologized to her countless times already.

She has been crying profusely since yesterday. Even as I'm typing now, she's lying beside me on the bed still crying. I'm thinking of sending her back to her hostel before she thinks of harming me and I dont want her to harm herself either.

Please I need yall advice now. If you are online

Dump her. That's the consequence of checking your phone.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2021
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE,WHILE TALKING ABOUT WOMEN AND THIEE NATURE IS NECESSARY LETS NOT FORGET MONEY THE WAY TO WEALTH IS ACTUALLY EASY TO ACQUIRE IF YOU FOLLOW THIS STEPS FIRST OF ALL ACQUIRE A HIGH PAYING SKILL ,NORMAL INCOME WILL NOT CUT IT , FUNNEL THE INCOME FROM THIS HIGH PAYING SKILL INTO INVESTMENT LIKE OPENING A SHOP ,SUPERMARKET,HOSTEL ,EVEN HOTEL SECOND WHEN THEY MAKE PROFIT FUNNEL THE PROFIT BACK INTO THE BUISNESS OR DIVERSIFY ME I AM TRYING TO LEARN A HIGH PAYING SKILL SO I AM LEARNING FOREX WHAT ARE YOU LEARNING WHAT SKILLS ARE YOU ACQUIRING START NOW TIME IS A BITCH THAT JUST WONT STOP MOVING

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 9:13pm On May 15, 2021
Like I usually tell my girls....

"If I catch you cheating, we are done and in the same vein, if you ever catch me cheating, I will have no option but to quit the relationship because I don't have time to deal with a scorned woman"

Options yapa and they all know what's up.

foreman:

Dump her. That's the consequence of checking your phone.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 9:57pm On May 15, 2021
There's this girl we've been dating each other for two years now. I have never touched her for once but have kissed her and smooched her.

Last year March i travel to acquire hand work skill, and since then i didn't come back uptill date.

Am working and schooling at thesame time, bc the state i work is thesame state i school. I do send her money once in a while ofcos is money that i won't regret, is just a fraction of what i can spend for my last female siblings.
She is not complaining, ofcos why should she complain? when i have never asked for anything.

She keeps asking me when am going to come back as if she will pay my next session fee.
The truth is that she is tired of this relationship.
There was a time she broke up with me for simply referring to her as ma'am.
She blocked me on all social media handle.
Then send me text stating is over. I didn't even replied the sms.
After like two weeks she unblocked me and started apologizing. I considered and took her back. Then i told her she should never expect that this relationship to be thesame as b4.

Fast forward to yersterday, i was online reading an article. Her message just popped up.
She greeted me and i replied, ask her how she was. She said fine and all that. She said why didn't i chat her up, is it a bad thing if i greet her first. I told her that am not her mate and courtesy demand she being the lady to greet first.

She then said she hate me that am wicked. I told her am not just wicked but am evil.
I ask her, since she said she hate me, why then is she dating me? She said bc she wants to kill me slowly.
I told her b4 she have the chance to kill me, our relationship may probably be over.
She said i should just say the word is over and she will be gone for good. Mind you, this is not the first time she is saying this.
I had to tell her is over btw us, since that's what she want. She said ok. After like 30minute of none of us chatting with each other. She then send message asking if i was serious i told her yes.

Am not regretting anything.
Am i at fault?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BantyStoner, Jashub, ExtraCapital218 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.