Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2794952 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Enavie(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
As this is good advice. It doesn’t relate to the matter up there. What most of you don’t understand is, you can face your studies and be one of the most successful man alive but not knowing how to navigate through life’s bullshit and being unable to steer through social situations makes you an inept man no matter how successful you are. This is the foundation of the redpill. There are men who are capable of juggling their work,education and social life perfectly but once in awhile they need a little guidance because it is only us men that have each other’s backs. Generic advice like yours do not help the situation. Refrain from giving generic advice like this to our brothers who come here looking for guidance. I will give you a list of the most successful men who have had women trouble, some of them would have avoided it if they had confided in their red pill buddies. Dangote,Otedola,Bill Gate,Jeff Bezos,Cristiano Ronaldo,Prince Andrew,Bill Clinton. Most of us here may not be as successful as these men,sad reality but true also their super successful lives didn’t make them immune. I laughed at 2.1 gp grade like that means Jack Sh*t here in your country or you think the western world gives a fvck about your second class upper or first class. Not everyone here is struggling to attain social status and a redpiller would know the higher your social status,the more you’ll be faced with sh*t like this. I made it clear that I advised the guy up there to get rid of his scarcity mentality, that was my input. If your input won’t contribute to the post then don’t give it at all. Thanks again for your input bro.

Simply brilliant!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerautomatic: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
As this is good advice. It doesn’t relate to the matter up there. What most of you don’t understand is, you can face your studies and be one of the most successful man alive but not knowing how to navigate through life’s bullshit and being unable to steer through social situations makes you an inept man no matter how successful you are. This is the foundation of the redpill. There are men who are capable of juggling their work,education and social life perfectly but once in awhile they need a little guidance because it is only us men that have each other’s backs. Generic advice like yours do not help the situation. Refrain from giving generic advice like this to our brothers who come here looking for guidance. I will give you a list of the most successful men who have had women trouble, some of them would have avoided it if they had confided in their red pill buddies. Dangote,Otedola,Bill Gate,Jeff Bezos,Cristiano Ronaldo,Prince Andrew,Bill Clinton. Most of us here may not be as successful as these men,sad reality but true also their super successful lives didn’t make them immune. I laughed at 2.1 gp grade like that means Jack Sh*t here in your country or you think the western world gives a fvck about your second class upper or first class. Not everyone here is struggling to attain social status. I made it clear that I advised the guy up there to get rid of his scarcity mentality, that was my input. If your input won’t contribute to the post then don’t give it at all. Thanks again for your input bro.

Like TarOrFeeek said, having a 2.1 or more does mean soemthing in Nigeria or the western world.

There are lots of people who are from disadvantaged homes that were only able to come into wealth with a good result

There are still many companies you cant get into without a 2.1 or above in Nigeria.

Im using myself as a case study

Note that a 2.1 does not mean you should not have good interview and aptitude test taking skills of else you may not use that cert

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2021

Stumbled on my ex on facebook yesterday , when I went to stay at the west (2015).

Damn, she's looking all pouffy, fat in the face, gained weight, going for nysc this year, above all she's married and with a grown up daughter..

I was about to skip her profile, when I saw my niece as a mutual friend to her(which I had no ideal of)...... I wasn't surprised instead it brought old memories of how this bush Yoruba girl was so obsessed with a warri boy 2016, to the extent....she had to call my mom behind my back...asking who is she....why she keep on calling me .. she asked my mom different questions on the phone on that day....just because I saved it with 'mile' ask any southern boy he go tell you the meaning.

OG

I clicked on send friend request.

I just wanna see some reactions.

Though I ain't married, buh my profile not bad either.

Let's improvise

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

Stumbled on my ex on facebook yesterday , when I went to stay at the west (2015).

Damn, she's looking all pouffy, fat in the face, gained weight, going for nysc this year, above all she's married and with a grown up daughter..

I was about to skip her profile, when I saw my niece as a mutual friend to her(which I had no ideal of)...... I wasn't surprised instead it brought old memories of how this bush yoro 2016, to the extend....she had to call my mom behind my back...asking who is she....why she keep on calling me .. she asked my mom different questions on the phone on that day....just because I saved it with 'mile' ask any southern boy he go tell you the meanin
i dont get it,you came here to report yourself or what .even with over 800 pages of trp,you still acted like a world class simp. Its called "ex" for a reason,a married one at that smh.
You really need to understand yourself as a man and grow some freaking balls.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
i dont get it,you came here to report yourself or what .even with over 800 pages of trp,you still acted like a world class simp. Its called "ex" for a reason,a married one at that smh.

Fools like you will only counter without logic for cheap likes

Now watch as likes on this post start tripping.

I wait, till someone reasonable comes in and ask WHY DID I SEND THAT FRIEND REQUEST, WHAT'S MY INTENTION..

THEN MAYBE I PUT IN SOMETHING IN WRITTEN

P:S I don't do married women, but I got game plans.

Redpill is there, use it the way you deem fit.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
My RP family, I would like your input on this matter. What would be the best course of action? I don’t want to give advice solely based on what I feel is right in my eyes so I would like several inputs. I want inputs from anyone who wants to contribute.

A girl I’ll call F chases after a guy I’ll call M, she calls all the time, texts all the time, basically begs for the guy’s attention and literally sets up a sleepover meeting at the guy’s house but the guy plays hard to get, doesn’t give attention and cancels on her sleepover meeting. All of a sudden, she stops begging for attention, gives hints that one of her female friends advised her not to get worked up over one guy as there are lots of rich guys out there who will spoil her. Now the thing is, she withdraws over texts and calls only as she doesn’t call anymore and text once in awhile to ask for random information about school. She is always the first to reach out to said guy In public literally every time, she walks over to him first all the time, smiles sheepishly and can’t maintain eye contact. She is receptive to touch and wants to touch the guy’s face, arms and sit really close to him but the problem is she has refused two invitations to come over. Most plausible thing should be to ignore her as she’s basically sh*t testing. I advised said guy to hang out with more chicks and let her see this because all of this is happening in a school environment and women usually come around with this method. I also advised him to not respond to her usual random school questions she asks once in awhile as this would push her to desperation. Give me your inputs in this case guys.

You see the thing about game, is picking the right moment to play a card, if a girl gives you green light, you shouldn't play hard to get for too long, especially if you have the intention of taking her. Just like most women do, they don't give in too early or too late, desire that is not responded to, will reach a peak and begin to slump, it's that peak you should be aiming for.

That being said, she is trying to move on, and you can't blame her, so far she has learnt restraint in his absence, but she hasn't gotten over his presence, that's why she does those things.
The guy is at risk, because if he wants to get it to work, he will now be the one doing the chasing, he fvcked up. He's about to enter her frame, he went from hunted to hunter.
Your advice seems counterproductive, she's already loosing interest, why make her loose it more, now if he doesn't want her, that would have been perfect.
I think the best course of action for him, is to count on the flame she previously had, and give her just enough attention to get her back on his timeline, if she takes it fine and good, he can seal things up, but if she doesn't then he should move on, he must never chase her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

Fools like you will only counter without logic for cheap likes

Now watch as likes on this post start coming.

I wait, till someone reason comes in and ask WHY DID I SEND THAT FRIEND REQUEST, WHAT'S MY INTENTION..

THEN MAYBE I PUT IN SOMETHING IN WRITTEN

P:S I don't do married women, but I got game plans.
does this look like a story buff,say what you have to say instead of giving partial info.you know we'll still ask why,so why leave info out.say what is troubling you lets advise you,not that you'll be dragging the whole shit

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
2dice01:
I love Luscious Lyon character
Even tho his wife cookie was an Alpha to the ladies and some pusssy asss nigggas

She use all kinda tactics even use the children against him

Luscious never subscribe to her Bullshit
Always a step ahead
Not just a step ahead of his wife but also ahead of his enemies, friends and children. Remember the guy he killed in prison. Using the man's goons against him. Even if it means death he goes all the way. He always put his interest first.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

Like TarOrFeeek said, having a 2.1 or more does mean soemthing in Nigeria or the western world.

There are lots of people who are from disadvantaged homes that were only able to cone into wealth with a good result

There are still many companies you cant get into without a 2.1 or above in Nigeria.

Im using myself as a case study

Note that a 2.1 does not mean you should not have good interview and aptitude test taking skills of else you may not use that cert
I never said education is useless. I am only opposed to the notion that having a 2.1 or a first class is ticket to a successful life. The reality is that the success and achievements of successful men is built on the backs and sweats of the 2.1’s and first classes. In a world that is largely gynocentric, being successful should go along with knowing how to deal with the the women folk because when it comes down to it, it is them and the world against you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
My RP family, I would like your input on this matter. What would be the best course of action? I don’t want to give advice solely based on what I feel is right in my eyes so I would like several inputs. I want inputs from anyone who wants to contribute.

A girl I’ll call F chases after a guy I’ll call M, she calls all the time, texts all the time, basically begs for the guy’s attention and literally sets up a sleepover meeting at the guy’s house but the guy plays hard to get, doesn’t give attention and cancels on her sleepover meeting. All of a sudden, she stops begging for attention, gives hints that one of her female friends advised her not to get worked up over one guy as there are lots of rich guys out there who will spoil her. Now the thing is, she withdraws over texts and calls only as she doesn’t call anymore and text once in awhile to ask for random information about school. She is always the first to reach out to said guy In public literally every time, she walks over to him first all the time, smiles sheepishly and can’t maintain eye contact. She is receptive to touch and wants to touch the guy’s face, arms and sit really close to him but the problem is she has refused two invitations to come over. Most plausible thing should be to ignore her as she’s basically sh*t testing. I advised said guy to hang out with more chicks and let her see this because all of this is happening in a school environment and women usually come around with this method. I also advised him to not respond to her usual random school questions she asks once in awhile as this would push her to desperation. Give me your inputs in this case guys.
first of all, what's your guys intentions with the girl? Wetin your guy want from the girl?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
MJBOLT:

MJBOLT what is going on now, is it that these guys are trolling or men like this seems to be on the rise?

549k shocked

Not only that, she cheats without remorse, obviously, she has his mumu button, nothing that will be said will stop him from sending that money. If he doesn't give her the full money, he will still beg her to accept the "little" he can give, finally, simping is a disease.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
does this look like a story buff,say what you have to say instead of giving partial info.you know we'll still ask why,so why leave info out.say what is troubling you lets advise you,not that you'll be dragging the whole shit

Dudes, like you don't understand the game, you just wanna ball.

you only saw ex there, and ignored the full content
You get brain at all?.

Come on mahn, ease up a bit......I got too many bîtches disturbing me right here in my dm ...

The girl in question is ugly as fûck right now.... after 1... and you think I sent her a friend request to simp. (World class simp) grin grin grin

Unbelievable.........I spit for some hu na, when dey rush to counter for cheap likes.... without proper understanding.

Tufiee

Boy, sooner you start to dey learn from elders, on game plans...... the better.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

Dudes, like you don't understand the game, you just wanna ball.

you only saw ex there, and ignored the full content
You get brain at all?.

Come on mahn, ease up a bit......I got too many bîtches disturbing me right here in my dm ...

The girl in question is ugly as fûck right now.... after 1... and you think I sent her a friend request to simp. (World class simp) grin grin grin

Unbelievable.........I spit for some hu na, when dey rush to counter for cheap likes.... without proper understanding.

Tufiee

Boy, sooner you start to dey learn from elders, on game plans...... the better.
the way u dey reason sef tire me .i rest your mata

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
NeroStealth01:
Damn! Been reading a lot of energy draining posts from some individuals on the REDPILL thread.
REDPILLERS, it is not in your place to save bluePILLED men. This is a very fruitless effort, especially when you are dealing with someone who is balls deep in the bluePILLED state.

It has been repeated over and over again the REDPILL is not for everyone.
Avoid people who will come and try to drag you into a roller coaster of bluePILLED questions and answers.

Kudos to the REDPILL men doing the Lord's work here, trying to pull bluePILLED men out of their delusions. You all are KINGS.

A lot of bluePILLED men coming here to ask questions, and still yet they are trying hard to justify their SIMPING. I will advice all REDPILLERS to desist from engaging stubborn bluePILLED men. They can choose to SIMP from Nigeria all the way to SIMPZIMBABWE if they want to, that is their problem.

A lot of these guys are not here for the REDPILL knowledge. They are here to justify their SIMPING, they are here to shit test REDPILLERS, they are here to test the frame of the REDPILL men here, they are here to look for REDPILL men who have been in similar situation in the past to sympathize with them.

Anyone who truely wants to pull out from the bluePILLED state and plug into the REDPILL will be ready to read the thread from page one.

I have said it before, "Two comments is enough to know who is not worth the time it takes to type a message on your gadget."

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD
#STAYTALIBAN

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emmynator:

You see the thing about game, is picking the right moment to play a card, if a girl gives you green light, you shouldn't play hard to get for too long, especially if you have the intention of taking her. Just like most women do, they don't give in too early or too late, desire that is not responded to, will reach a peak and begin to slump, it's that peak you should be aiming for.

That being said, she is trying to move on, and you can't blame her, so far she has learnt restraint in his absence, but she hasn't gotten over his presence, that's why she does those things.
The guy is at risk, because if he wants to get it to work, he will now be the one doing the chasing, he fvcked up. He's about to enter her frame, he went from hunted to hunter.
Your advice seems counterproductive, she's already loosing interest, why make her loose it more, now if he doesn't want her, that would have been perfect.
I think the best course of action for him, is to count on the flame she previously had, and give her just enough attention to get her back on his timeline, if she takes it fine and good, he can seal things up, but if she doesn't then he should move on, he must never chase her.
You and I are on the same page bro. I told him, he is not in love with this girl, he doesn’t really want her, he misses the attention she gave him and her obsession with him. He misses the ego boost. I advised him to let go completely and focus on other girls because this case seems dead to me. She wants him to chase her now and if he makes the mistake of doing that, he is finished. She will NEVER take him back if he chases her. Since he is not desperate to get her, he should maintain frame, flirt with other girls, women want what other women want. Maintaining frame till the end is key, if she wants to go then let her go. He already took two L’s by inviting her over twice and she declined. Now he must save face by dropping her completely.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
DeusMagnus:
first of all, what's your guys intentions with the girl? Wetin your guy want from the girl?
You know that feeling of missing out on p*ssy that was available to you on a platter of gold. I told him he misses her attention.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Donnie835:
Hi Guys!
I appreciate every good work here. You guys have been awesome.

I'm in serious relationship with a girl for the past 7months, she has been a good girl so far even though she has displayed some subtle signs that she is a lover of money.
In the first three months to the relationship, she insisted that no sex would occur between us, even though we did all manner of pre-intimacy but she wouldn't allow me penetrate her because she told me she is a virgin and not ready for sex.
In the fifth month, she visited me and I got her extreme in the mood that she couldn't resist me, so we eventually had sex. It was consensual. I deflowered her.
Ever since that incident, my babe has refused visiting me. She said she can't come to my place and always advise we meet in an open place.

How do I sort this out?
women seek for your commitment while men seek for sex. If you are not getting sex, then why is she getting commitment so cheaply from you? shocked Sex must comes first before commitment. And I'm not talking of one time sex, I mean, una suppose don Bleep like 6 times then she you will now start considering if you should go ahead and start a relationship with them. That's when she now start asking where's this relationship leading to. Don't be scared. A simp will come to her rescue if she feels una relationship no dey head anywhere. They are never out of options. Sadly it's men (SIMPS) that's always out of options.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
its a matter of communication my brother,you need to talk things out with her concerning the sex. What she's yearning from you is trust and assurance that you just not gonna leave her now.Ask her how she truly feels about the whole thing and you dont wanna lose her.
first time is different for everyone.
Try not pressuring her if she eventually come around.let her ease into it.
Goodluck.
Talk what? You just told man to go and simp. Baba should go and start fucking other girls. I won't be surprised if the girl is between 19-24

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
You know that feeling of missing out on p*ssy that was available to you on a platter of gold. I told him he misses her attention.
Yea. He should just swallow his L. It's a lost cause. He will end up chasing. If his game was tight, I would have giving him some hints but there's no point, he will mess it up. Next time no dey form hard to get unnecessarily for girl wey you wan Bleep.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
the way u dey reason sef tire me .i rest your mata
cheap likes when hu na dey get, dey affect your brain cells.
This girl was so obsessed with me too bad, she even wanted us to do blood oath imole cheesy cheesy
N all the naughty things she did that year..... was about 19 to 20

I moved back to south, cut off all connections for 7years, Out of the blue moon, saw her profile,
Fat over weight, and all

Nor be crime to say hello cheesy

I like hear some tori

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
You and I are on the same page bro. I told him, he is not in love with this girl, he doesn’t really want her, he misses the attention she gave him and her obsession with him. He misses the ego boost. I advised him to let go completely and focus on other girls because this case seems dead to me. She wants him to chase her now and if he makes the mistake of doing that, he is finished. She will NEVER take him back if he chases her. Since he is not desperate to get her, he should maintain frame, flirt with other girls, women want what other women want. Maintaining frame till the end is key, if she wants to go then let her go. He already took two L’s by inviting her over twice and she declined. Now he must save face by dropping her completely.
period.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Please guys never let a woman to be the One in charge of the Home even if she's from a wealthy Family.

I and my Mom went to visit a Family Member yesterday evening. Apparently the Lady is my Cousin... The Father is into Money.. Like Mad Money.

Something happened yesterday when the Man was trying to scold the kids... The Wife gave him a stern warning that he should never raise his Voice on the kids again shocked shocked shocked.... Mom had to call her to order.

I confided in the cook and the House help... They said this is just the little of what the man is facing at home
. My neighbor in my place of work is currently experiencing this and man has been advising me to get married. His point is, if i marry now, I will be young while my kids would be rounding up with higher institution. For 3 years now. Anyways, to cut the long story short, he has stop advising me. Na me dey book olosho make he straff. cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
MJBOLT:
in this kind of scenario,the woman usually becomes the man while the man becomes the woman.

funny enough when they started, you'll see the man been macho and all that but as time goes on, betaization starts to set in, the woman begins to betaize the man. The man starts loose guarding in the name of he wants peace and before you spell Buhari finish, they have switched roles in the family. #StayTaliban kings.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
posty56:
the moment you fall for that bullshit called love you lowering all your defenses.

Woman: I love you.

Interpretation: I hope you loose guard so I can start controlling you and eventually dump you.

#StayTaliban

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
This kind of sh1t is common in long term relationship and marriage.

DeusMagnus:
funny enough when they started, you'll see the man been macho and all that but as time goes on, betaization starts to set in, the woman begins to betaize the man. The man starts loose guarding in the name of he wants peace and before you spell Buhari finish, they have switched roles in the family. #StayTaliban kings.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

cheap likes when hu na dey get, dey affect your brain cells.
This girl was so obsessed with me too bad, she even wanted us to do blood oath imole cheesy cheesy
N all the naughty things she did that year..... 19 to 20

I moved back to south, cut off all connections for 7years, Out of the blue moon, saw her profile,
Fat over weight, and all

Nor be crime to say hello cheesy

I like hear some tori
lol na now you dey talk,if na advice you seek,now we are in a good position to address you.
i'll try keeping it very short.
i dont know your reason for wanting to reach out to her but "why try open old wound". From your explanation about her being obsessive and also a strong lady,i'll tell you straight up man "japa".
ask yourself this,what benefit is there in reigniting connection with this woman. If there is none,i don't see why you're even considering it.
Guy pls move on with your life and enjoy those fresh bitches because she already has.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Polynek:
Actually you are making sense but don't you think that one of those things you mentioned must attract you to someone before falling in love totally with the person?
cheesy cheesy at this point you want to fall in love but na very small rope dey hold you. My brother fall in love jare. Experience is the best teacher.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kevincal144444:
I was coming back last night with my guy and one of my babes, from an evening outing. As we entered my hood, I saw another of my babes with some group of old men drinking in a bar. Lol.

I made sure she saw me, and then I left. She started calling me immediately, I picked and told her I am with my girlfriend. Lol.

Na so she provoke o, and started sending messages to my WhatsApp, say I acted childish and immature by telling her that I'm with my gf. Funny beings.

Assuming I didn't see her with the men in my hood, would she have called me? Now she's forming anger, so make I go apologise to her mama. I just ignored her mama arse.

N.B: learn game guys
Na so bro. #StayTaliban

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
DeusMagnus:
Na so bro. #StayTaliban

Swear love these new slogan
My aspiring Patriachs comrades

#stay Taliban

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:

If he truly wanted her, he would have gotten her since.
You have given him the right advice, he should forget about her, that ship has sailed. maybe next time, he will learn to get his timing right.

If he still decides to go for her, then he can follow the other things I said, but I strongly advise against it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.