Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781370 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2021
To the redpill brothers, Give your daddies more than your mothers as appreciation it is not easy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2021
ubunja:

Okay, what I'm going to say will have many variables and question marks and holes,, but I'm just putting it out there to give a general idea of things. It must not be taken as a complete, ironclad theory or set of principles.

Bro you're on point on this.

Never invest in a woman because you're just improving her SMV (sexual market value). Which will activate her hypergamy. Keep her where you found her and use your money in such a way that if she disconnects from you and goes, she'll find herself where you found her.

There's a huge difference between marrying a beautiful woman whose hair, nails and makeup are top notch AND marrying a plain woman then making her beautiful with good hair, nails and makeup. The first is you getting what you deserve or can afford. While the second is you INVESTING in a woman - Which is what men must avoid. You can use your money to maintain a slay queen. But if you find an average girl and turn her into a slay queen then you're investing in her. Which will backfire spectacularly, Because after you're done with her, her SMV will be higher than when she started, which means she's now considering you BELOW HER - nevermind you yourself improved her said SMV.

Investing in a woman includes things improving a woman's education, helping her start her own business (which will inevitably lead to her independence from you) etc. You must keep her dependent. Supply her needs and wants without putting her in a position where she can replace you. She must not own anything but be happy. (Hard but not impossible) . You must be her provider, not investor. You can very well give a woman a good life, a nice home, fun trips and good experiences without investing in her. But just showing her how much you love her.

Pïmps mastered this game ages ago. They keep all the money but make sure their women get the best of anything - the best accommodation, the best food and the best outfits. The women get everything they ask for - except for cold hard cash. That's always a no. These pïmps even do the shopping on behalf of their women to stay ahead of the game. Cause give a woman cash, no matter how little - she'll find a way to grow it. It's their gift. Pïmps prevent this and keep cash away from women.

This may seem unfair, cruel or extreme in this day and age; but women do play the same game with men as regards to sex. A Woman always keeps a man dependent and relying on her and her alone for sex. A man is not allowed to even masturbate. If a married man services himself you'll hear all the wailings from women shaming him and demanding to know if his wife is not enough for him!! He'll be Condemned for destroying his wife's self-esteem and confidence. He must always get his sex from the wife. If she's not in the mood, he must wait for her. Not go elsewhere. Not even to a prostitute.

Now, because women are masters of the game, they monopolized the sex and also monopolized men's money:
Did not our elders, fathers and uncles hand over their own hard-earned money to their women, the WOMEN who would then give the men money bit by bit on a daily basis as the needs arise, eg every morning he's given transport money and every weekend he's given beer money. This was the norm a few generations ago in many places. This is how cunning women have been. Pïmps merely give women a taste of their own medicine - with brilliant results. It needs be that men start looking closely at how those flesh peddlers mastered women.

But many men are intent on achieving women's growth. They'll take a woman from the bottom and keep pouring money into her growth until she outgrows him. Then she leaves. Men are out here educating their wives, getting their women plastic surgery, buying investments and the like. Which is foolish.
All that money and effort and even plastic surgery must have been for themselves. For the men. To keep their own SMV ever so high. And yes I said it, men must not shy away from plastic surgery. If you've something about your face that you don't like, save money and go get it fixed. Leave the scratches and scars, they add to your masculine beauty. But that nose, that eye, those ears - get them fixed if you ain't happy. Same goes for teeth: if yours are discolored, go whiten them. If they're crooked, consider investing in braces to straighten them. If a front tooth is missing, move heaven and earth to replace it. All this may sound all too shallow and even feminine... But it will pay dividends. Cause combine this with the body game (gym) and you're an Adonis. women will come. And you won't be invested in any of them because you invested, instead, in yourself.

What a Masterpiece

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Weda they like it or not..this message we passing dem must hear am

I go open another thread called ''VIBES AND MASCULINITY''

Only difference is humour will be added

Gradually getting attention from my fb stories for posts on here grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
Weda they like it or not..this message we passing dem must hear am

I go open another thread called ''VIBES AND MASCULINITY''

Only difference is humour will be added

Gradually getting attention from my fb stories for posts on here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:

Martiñez39s,  CaveAdùllam, Ubuñja. What's your response to this? 
Since you asked, I will answer. I hope it is not too late. This is my take on YOUR POST.

There is an adage "men love ideally, women love opportunistically." Men have the capacity to fall in love in its true and ideal sense, and they do fall in love. As a wise mathematician once put it, and I concur, "to love is to be delighted by the happiness of someone, or to experience pleasure upon the happiness of another. I define this as true love." I will also add that the evidence and language of true love are sacrifices; the greater your love is for a person, the more you are willing to make sacrifices for that person. All these and great solicitude have men showered on women for generations.

On the other hand, women don't have this capacity towards men; nature formed them differently. Don't let any man or woman beguile you into thinking otherwise. Women only romantically associate with you based what they can benefit from you and how you make them feel, they are unapologetically all about their best interests. Your past sacrifices mean absolutely nothing, and they will readily jump on to a better, available option or leave when you have totally outlived your usefulness to them; even if you had donated a kidney or lost an arm for your spouse (gf, wife, etc), this is still valid. Female nature sees men as expendable utilities. Many men don't know this since they are blue pill folks. Mutual true love that men think they have in their relationships are only in their heads; the mutual true love is blue pill lie. The inherent capacity for true love in men doesn't exist from a woman's end. Women are fully aware of this and they don't usually reveal this for obvious reasons, hence such blue pill lie is only swallowed by men.

Sometimes, when you see a man training a woman in school or providing for his girlfriend in prodigious amounts, it is not necessarily because of pùssy. Some of these things are done genuinely out of love and care, out of kindness of heart. True love wants to see the beloved happy, prosperous and growing. Most redpillers have been in this boat before during their blue pill years. Regardless of why a blue pill man chooses a woman for committed relationships, his capacity for true love will assert itself in many instances. I am not saying men don't do simpish stuff and display all sorts of foolery just to get laid; obviously that biological urge for sex has put a lot of men in trouble and embarrassing situations. Nevertheless, observation and experience show that men do love in its true sense.

The problem is that the blue pill and the ignorance of the red pill do a great job from birth in hijacking and preying upon this inherent capacity and our biological urges in order to lead us to blue pill fantasies and unrealistic goals and expectations, I CAN EXPLAIN FURTHER IF YOU WANT. These fantasies and delusions exist but they do not invalidate that men do genuinely love.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Labadi69:

What inexperienced boys like you don’t know is that many husbands are aware but really don’t care.
Infact they are happy that their wives are doing their own runs as it removes the guilt in their minds when they are with side chicks.

It’s not easy and natural to be young with strong libido and stay faithful with one partner for eternity. No matter what anyone says. Humans weren’t made that way.

Marriage only works well for older couples that have done all the nacking they desire in their younger years and then decide to settle down in old age to care for themselves and not be lonely in old age. By then, sexual desire is dead and they just become best of friends until they die.

Inexperienced indeed

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Aaron12:
Exactly that's why men need to be careful around married women.

Very careful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2021
that person na troll

heartofcity12:

Inexperienced indeed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
that person na troll

Thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2021
viktor88:

I won't be that guy.

Good

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
grin grin

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SenecaTheYonger: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Ovo200:
I believe one day the red pill will become mainstream and we shall see feminism crumble in our time. We shall build boys to become hard in order not to fall into the trap of feminism.

It’s nothing that hasn’t happened before. Everything goes in circles. We’ve had a time were women didn’t even have rights and couldn’t vote. Those men were redpilled Af about the nature of women.

Everything goes in circles.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2021
From the horse’s mouth.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2021
heartofcity12:
From the horse’s mouth.
and na the kind women wey trp talk say make we avoid be that...

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2021
Ovo200:
If you are still in doubt about the efficacy of the red pills just take a look and see the time the troll is trolling. How can a sane human wake up so early to troll? no meditation, no prayer just woke up early in the morning to spew rubbish. I believe one day the red pill will become mainstream and we shall see feminism crumble in our time. We shall build boys to become hard in order not to fall into the trap of feminism.
I personally doubt that the red pill in its true and concentrated from will become mainstream in our lifetime. I don't think feminism will become a thing of the past in our lifetime. Even if the red pill becomes mainstream, what you will have is a diluted version of it that has been watered-down to accommodate and endorse people's feelings and sense of decency, common sense, ethics and morality.

Most people can't handle the red pill in its raw form and go deep. Highest, most stay on the surface and unknowingly merge it with the blue pill in them while convincing themselves that they are redpillers who are fully abreast on female nature and the red pill. Usually, they are a fraction of the purple pill folks.

In the past, when I was new to the red pill, some old redpillers I met used to tell me that not every man can handle the red pill when they go deep and I have to be humble when learning the red pill because not every redpiller is deep into it as they think. They said there are always many new things to learn. In fact, they said the red pill is not for everyone. Naive, teenage me thought they were being condescending and a bit patronising; I mean, who should play god and determine who the red pill (that is invaluable to all) is for or not for? They laughed. grin Naive me. My experiences have taught me they were right.

Red pill in its true and raw form will always be in the tiny minority of men, at least not in our lifetime.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2021
luminouz:

K

A simple "k" always does the trick grin wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Martinez39s:
Since you asked,
That dude keeps asking questions here yet he doesn't learn ,well you have time responding
Cheers grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Martinez39s:
Since you asked, I will answer. I hope it is not too late. This is my take on YOUR POST.

There is an adage "men love ideally, women love opportunistically." Men have the capacity to fall in love in its true and ideal sense, and they do fall in love. As a wise mathematician once put it, and I concur, "to love is to be delighted by the happiness of someone, or to experience pleasure upon the happiness of another. I define this as true love." I will also add that the evidence and language of true love are sacrifices; the greater your love is for a person, the more you are willing to make sacrifices for that person. All these and great solicitude have men showered on women for generations.

On the other hand, women don't have this capacity towards men; nature formed them differently. Don't let any man or woman beguile you into thinking otherwise. Women only romantically associate with you based what they can benefit from you and how you make them feel, they are unapologetically all about their best interests. Your past sacrifices mean absolutely nothing, and they will readily jump on to a better, available option or leave when you have totally outlived your usefulness to them; even if you had donated a kidney or lost an arm for your spouse (gf, wife, etc), this is still valid. Female nature sees men as expendable utilises. Many men don't know this since they are blue pill folks. Mutual true love that men think they have in their relationships are only in their heads; the mutual true love is blue pill lie. The inherent capacity for true love in men doesn't exist from a woman's end. Women are fully aware of this and they don't usually reveal this for obvious reasons, hence such blue pill lie is only swallowed by men.

Sometimes, when you see a man training a woman in school or providing for his girlfriend in prodigious amounts, it is not necessarily because of pùssy. Some of these things are done genuinely out of love and care, out of kindness of heart. True love wants to see the beloved happy, prosperous and growing. Most redpillers have been in this boat before during their blue pill years. Regardless of why a blue pill man chooses a woman for committed relationships, his capacity for true love will assert itself in many instances. I am not saying men don't do simpish stuff and display all sorts of foolery just to get laid; obviously that biological urge for sex has put a lot of men in trouble and embarrassing situations. Nevertheless, observation and experience show that men do love in its true sense.

The problem is that the blue pill and the ignorance of the red pill do a great job from birth in hijacking and preying upon this inherent capacity and our biological urges in order to lead us to blue pill fantasies and unrealistic goals and expectations, I CAN EXPLAIN FURTHER IF YOU WANT. These fantasies and delusions exist but they do not invalidate that men do genuinely love.

I will like you to explain it further, but I'll also reply to this.

Men do not fall in love.

A man that trains a girl through school has money. He goes for a girl that is below his status and tries to build her. Why does he do this? Because he sees himself as a provider. The man that does this chooses an average girl and tries to build her not because of love, but because he sees himself as the provider and doing so will make the girl loyal to him. That is what he thinks, but women are smarter.

You talk about sacrifices. There is a story of a girl that killed herself after she found out that the boy she set up a business for was cheating= on her. This was a young girl of 23. Since you say women love opportunistically, why would a woman spend her all to make a man happy to the point that the man cheating on her caused her to kill herself. This means that she was in love. But Redpill says that women don't fall in love.

The truth is that she fell for a bad boy and wanted to make him happy. He gave her the feeling of love, the fantasy of it (because love does not exist). The same way a man wants to sacrifice for a woman to make her happy. When a man sees a woman smile after he provides for her, he will be glad. That is not love. The man sees himself as the provider and providing for his girl gives him value. That's how men see themselves and that's why they are ready to sacrifice for women.

There is a story on nairaland of a guy that is struggling, but still providing for his girlfriend who is in school. The same man is still in school and sacrificing to feed her. Why does he do this? Because he sees himself as the provider. This is not love.

Providing for a woman and seeing her happy, makes a man happy. He thinks that providing for a woman is how he shows his love.

Ask a man to show love to a woman without providing for a woman and he can't. That's why you see men wail when a woman breaks their heart. That after all he spent on her. It is always after all he has spent

Men see themselves as providers and believe that by providing for a woman, they are showing love and hope that the woman will love them back.

Take note, these men hope that the women love them back. These men are also average with low self esteem and their money is their confidence. That's why you see them spending heavily on women that don't value them. It is one reason I love bad boys. They make women feel great without spending a dime These bad boys know that what men call love, is a fool's dream. It is the fantasy of love from Hollywood.

You hardly see a man that loves a women but won't spend heavily on her. In a man's mind, spending on her is how he shows his love. Which is just a fantasy in this generation. The world of old required men to be providers and protectors but never said that, "This is how a man loves a woman". The same way our grandfathers never used the word "love". In fact, many languages like Igbo don't have a word for "love".

Men don't love women. Blue-pilled men that spend on women have low-self esteem and think that by providing for a woman is the only way they can feel worthy. A woman is born with pussy, soft breasts, and a delicious mouth that can do wonders on your dick. A woman can give you kids, cook great food, and take care of your family. What does this blue-pilled man have? Nothing, so he gets money and assumes his provider position. Spending on this woman, hoping that she will give him (love) back. But women are not so straightforward.

There was a story posted here by a nairalander of his ex-girlfriend who he turned into his FWB and sleeps with her. He said she came for a round of sex and she told him of the four guys she is dating. These men are sending her money claiming they love her. One called her and talked about sex starvation but she shouted at him and he begged her. According to the poster, the girl is average in looks and curves

You can see that, this man is sacrificing his money for this girl and that's not because of love. The man chose this average girl because he has low self esteem and doesn't think that the high-class girls will want him. Those beautiful girls are being chased by guys with Range Rovers and Benz, so he is not close to their league. He goes for the average girl and tries to entice her with money. But since AWALT, she can see through his low self esteem.

When it comes to marriage, it is almost the same. Nowadays, men have fantasies of marriage rather than the reality. Men dream of playing with their kids, helping their wives with the dishes, and all that shit they see on TV. They think that, this is love. That's how love works. The reason they do this is because they believe that by making her happy, helping her out, she will love him or care for him which is not the case because women don't think that way.

I can go on and on with many examples of how a man's mind works. A man will look for an average girl to date or marry so that he can assume his provider position. This is why you see a girl will be rude to a guy but he will still go ahead to provide for her. Not just because he sees himself as a provider but also because he has low self esteem and feels worthless if he can't help his girl. He is also being drawn by his need for sex. He invests in her and can't pull out anymore. Women are smart.

Men don't love ideally. I deeply respect women because they're becoming smarter than men. They are seeing through a man's self esteem and a man's constant need to prove himself. A man wants to always show a woman that he can provide for her and he also wants sex. A woman doesn't want all men based on her preferences but she can take advantage of his urges to be a provider and need for sex and use it to enrich herself. Just like Mercy, Tasha, Erica, Nengi, Destiny Eitko, Tiwa Savage, Maria, Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe

Men need to understand that they are fooling themselves thinking that they love women. Love is just a word created from English language to make life look beautiful.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:

Men do not fall in love.

A man that trains a girl through school has money. He goes for a girl that is below his status and tries to build her. Why does he do this? Because he sees himself as a provider. The man that does this chooses an average girl and tries to build her not because of love, but because he sees himself as the provider and doing so will make the girl loyal to him. That is what he thinks, but women are smarter.

You talk about sacrifices. There is a story of a girl that killed herself after she found out that the boy she set up a business for was cheating= on her. This was a young girl of 23. Since you say women love opportunistically, why would a woman spend her all to make a man happy to the point that the man cheating on her caused her to kill herself. This means that she was in love. But Redpill says that women don't fall in love.

The truth is that she fell for a bad boy and wanted to make him happy. He gave her the feeling of love, the fantasy of it (because love does not exist). The same way a man wants to sacrifice for a woman to make her happy. When a man sees a woman smile after he provides for her, he will be glad. That is not love. The man sees himself as the provider and providing for his girl gives him value. That's how men see themselves and that's why they are ready to sacrifice for women.

There is a story on nairaland of a guy that is struggling, but still providing for his girlfriend who is in school. The same man is still in school and sacrificing to feed her. Why does he do this? Because he sees himself as the provider. This is not love.

Providing for a woman and seeing her happy, makes a man happy. He thinks that providing for a woman is how he shows his love.

Ask a man to show love to a woman without providing for a woman and he can't. That's why you see men wail when a woman breaks their heart. That after all he spent on her. It is always after all he has spent

Men see themselves as providers and believe that by providing for a woman, they are showing love and hope that the woman will love them back.

Take note, these men hope that the women love them back. These men are also average with low self esteem and their money is their confidence. That's why you see them spending heavily on women that don't value them. It is one reason I love bad boys. They make women feel great without spending a dime These bad boys know that what men call love, is a fool's dream. It is the fantasy of love from Hollywood.

You hardly see a man that loves a women but won't spend heavily on her. In a man's mind, spending on her is how he shows his love. Which is just a fantasy in this generation. The world of old required men to be providers and protectors but never said that, "This is how a man loves a woman". The same way our grandfathers never used the word "love". In fact, many languages like Igbo don't have a word for "love".

Men don't love women. Blue-pilled men that spend on women have low-self esteem and think that by providing for a woman is the only way they can feel worthy. A woman is born with pussy, soft breasts, and a delicious mouth that can do wonders on your dick. A woman can give you kids, cook great food, and take care of your family. What does this blue-pilled man have? Nothing, so he gets money and assumes his provider position. Spending on this woman, hoping that she will give him (love) back. But women are not so straightforward.

There was a story posted here by a nairalander of his ex-girlfriend who he turned into his FWB and sleeps with her. He said she came for a round of sex and she told him of the four guys she is dating. These men are sending her money claiming they love her. One called her and talked about sex starvation but she shouted at him and he begged her. According to the poster, the girl is average in looks and curves

You can see that, this man is sacrificing his money for this girl and that's not because of love. The man chose this average girl because he has low self esteem and doesn't think that the high-class girls will want him. Those beautiful girls are being chased by guys with Range Rovers and Benz, so he is not close to their league. He goes for the average girl and tries to entice her with money. But since AWALT, she can see through his low self esteem.

When it comes to marriage, it is almost the same. Nowadays, men have fantasies of marriage rather than the reality. Men dream of playing with their kids, helping their wives with the dishes, and all that shit they see on TV. They think that, this is love. That's how love works. The reason they do this is because they believe that by making her happy, helping her out, she will love him or care for him which is not the case because women don't think that way.

I can go on and on with many examples of how a man's mind works. A man will look for an average girl to date or marry so that he can assume his provider position. This is why you see a girl will be rude to a guy but he will still go ahead to provide for her. Not just because he sees himself as a provider but also because he has low self esteem and feels worthless if he can't help his girl. He is also being drawn by his need for sex. He invests in her and can't pull out anymore. Women are smart.

Men don't love ideally. I deeply respect women because they're becoming smarter than men. They are seeing through a man's self esteem and a man's constant need to prove himself. A man wants to always show a woman that he can provide for her and he also wants sex. A woman doesn't want all men based on her preferences but she can take advantage of his urges to be a provider and need for sex and use it to enrich herself. Just like Mercy, Tasha, Erica, Nengi, Destiny Eitko, Tiwa Savage, Maria, Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe

Men need to understand that they are fooling themselves thinking that they love women. Love is just a word created from English language to make life look beautiful.

grin grin
This is going to every simp on my whatsapp contact list today, better to spoil their day than allow them eat sunday rice in peace.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Smartb0y:

A simple "k" always does the trick grin wink

Yes bro....it takes care of everything.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm a redpiller and I want to ask fellow redpillers if its OK to like sex because I saw one of our own yesterday on a particular thread saying he can't be in a relationship without sex and his women knows that.Is liking sex not against the redpill rules since the sex can't happen without women and we were thought to hate women here.Please someone should clarify me.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nigerian guys see themselves as nothing but a provider and they want to use this to get women and sex...

The problem is that women are smarter than you think. They can take your money and not give you sex

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Women want more than money. But no one will reject free money

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:

Men do not fall in love.

AOMINE IN DA HOUSE, WHERE IZZ ALL THIS SENSE COMING FROM

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Women are smarter than you think

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Smartb0y:

He's not ready yet, When's he's ready,he'll know what to do grin
I have started from the beginning, but I found out that some comments are just distracting the main topic, that was where I am always pissed off

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Princeadebayo11:

I have started from the beginning, but I found out that some comments are just distracting the main topic, that was where I am always pissed off
Yeah it can be annoying sometimes, just take your time going through them.
Cheers wink

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
NB: here my take. If you don't agree, it is better we can agree to disagree. I intend to rest my case after this post.

Lightway:
Okay, but it won't be today because I have something to attend to soon. I don't when next I will be able explain further.

Men do not fall in love.

Well, we will have to agree to disagree. Most men usually see themselves as providers, that's a given. Try to understand my post. I am not saying such cases do not exist; I even used the word "sometimes." There are different reasons why a man would train his romantic interest in school. This happens even when the man thinks the girl loves him and she is loyal. There are many cases of men who genuinely love a woman for whatever reason and try to win her over by doing all sorts of good things, nothing new. That's a blue pill mindset. Women do prey on this. Good deeds and selfless sacrifices are still done out of love even when they have a relationship with their women (so no need to win them) and they think their women are loyal. Winning over a woman you love by good deeds doesn't mean they don't truly love their women. The mistake they make is to think women are capable of the same love and have a sense of loyalty that makes them worth the whole thing.

You talk about sacrifices. There is a story of a girl that killed herself after she found out that the boy she set up a business for was cheating= on her. This was a young girl of 23.  Since you say women love opportunistically, why would a woman spend her all to make a man happy to the point that the man cheating on her caused her to kill herself. This means that she was in love. But Redpill says that women don't fall in love.
Lol. Why hastily conclude that she was in love? You didn't consider the possibility that it could be a case of a cunning and calculative investor getting scammed big time. Scammed to an extent that plunged her into a hopeless financial situation or in way that rendered her time, energy and huge money a waste. If she has mental issues, such occurrence could have exacerbated it and led to suicide. It could be that she thought she saw another guy in love who happened to have a business plan or set up whose success would greatly benefit her since she was in a relationship with the owner; she then smartly invested to fatten her cow before slaughter, not knowing that the boy was not in love like the typical man and was getting her invested for nothing. Unfortunately, the plan did not work and the smart and calculative investor was scammed. The guy was not a lover boy like the rest.

Haven't you seen people that killed themselves when they lost huge money to an elaborate scam or gambling? Some get very depressed. Were they in love? It wasn't a selfless sacrifice, it was calculated self-interest gone wrong. Who knows what lies the boy might have told the girl about the prospect of the business and its progress and connections?

It is natural that huge investment losses cause sadness and depression, regardless of whether you loved or not. The enormity of the sadness and depression depends on what was lost, the situation of person after the loss, and the person. Such is natural and doesn't say anything about whether they loved or not.

Typing...

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
typing...

Lol. Not true. Even if men don't see themselves as providers, true love will make them use anything in their disposal to help their beloved spouse and make them happy. One of the things in their disposal include their resources. Using this doesn't mean their lack the capacity to love or what they are doing isn't love. This happens many times; this isn't to say that there aren't other instances where ego, responsibility and sexual urges don't motivate a man's spending towards a woman.

As I said, if you genuinely love someone, making them happy makes you happy. What concerns them concerns you. If a man resources can be used to help and gladen those he truly love, he will use it. Providing isn't just a role all the time, it can also be how a man genuinely shows his love in certain situations. This doesn't disprove the capacity for true love.

It is natural to be sad and dismayed when your selfless sacrifices, especially huge sacrifices, go to waste. It doesn't mean one doesn't possess the capacity to love. Sunk cost fallacy is natural and doesn't disprove love; it doesn't say anything about one's capacity to love. Even if a blue pill man didn't spend a dime, the break up of the relationship he has with a woman he loved and pedestalise can be very sad and troubling for him.

If a blue pill man loves a woman and tries to win her by good deeds, does it disprove his capacity for love or his love? Will a blue pill man be uninterested in a woman and then spend on her to win her love?

Men trying to win a woman over through good deeds is nothing new. It doesn't disprove the capacity for genuine love. Even if a woman doesn't want to be with a man, it doesn't mean that the man doesn't love her. Haven't you seen men that are loving women that don't want them? Even when a man has a relationship with the woman he wants, he still does some of the good deeds out of love; low-self esteem or not. He does these even when he thinks the woman loves him back.

In some cases, giving to a woman can be a genuine way a blue pill man shows his genuine love. Selfless sacrifice as a show of love is not a fantasy; what is a fantasy is thinking the woman will love you like you love her. Selfless sacrifice is part of many men's lives. Even when a man has gotten a relationship with the woman he wants, he still does these even when he thinks the lady loves him back and is loyal.

Typing.... (Cc. Lightway)

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Typing...

Everything thing for a blue pill man in love is not just all about being the provider. What about men who jeopardise their career by writing exams for their girlfriends? What about men who pit their lives at risk trying to protect their women in public? This even happens when they have gotten a relationship with girl and they think the girl loves them and is loyal. Even if men can only express their love in one way, does it mean that they don't have the capacity for true love?

You can see that, this man is sacrificing his money for this girl and that's not  because of love. The man chose this average girl because he has low self esteem and doesn't think that the high-class girls will want him. Those beautiful girls are being chased by guys with Range Rovers and Benz, so he is not close to their league. He goes for the average girl and tries to entice her with money. But since AWALT, she can see through his low self esteem.
The men could actually love her and could be trying to win her over in the only way they know. Love doesn't always make sense. Love can make a man tolerate and overlook a lot. It can make a fool out of a man. This is the case until common sense and red pill open the eyes. Each men might think they are the only one in the girl's life, since the girl told them. Sometimes, spending might not only be intended to demonstrate love, it could also be intended to get sex. Blue pill men usually part with money even for the promise of sex. These still do not disprove the capacity of love in men.

Lol. Not usually the case. Most men love their wives and they think their wives love them, even right from the dating period. Most of what they do is out of love. Not everything they do has an ulterior motive.

I can go on and on with many examples of how a man's mind works.  A man will look for an average girl to date or marry so that he can assume his provider position. This is why you see a girl will be rude to a guy but he will still go ahead to provide for her. Not just because he sees himself as a provider but also because he has low self esteem and feels worthless if he can't help his girl. He is also being drawn by his need for sex. He invests in her and can't pull out anymore. Women are smart.
As I have said, love doesn't always make sense. Love can make a man tolerate and overlook a lot. It can make a fool out of a man. Also, sunk cost fallacy doesn't disprove love.

Indeed, women are smarter in the game of life. Anyway, I have given my take. If you don't agree, we can agree to disagree. I intend to rest my case after this post.

Cc Lightway

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hello Guys, Good Morning and a Happy Sunday to you all.

I don't know how concise i can be, but I will try.

I just graduated last 3 months, with my girlfriend who's now my ex, and she's 26yrs of age while I'm 28yr.

We started dating from our 200level till yesterday, (that's approximately 4yrs and counting...).
We were ideal together, we were well known in school, to an extent where her friends and mine kept asking how? And wishing theirs was like ours..

She promised never to leave, and she please everyday that I should never hurt her. At times we jokingly talked about our future kids which is now a never happening fable.

So after we graduated, she travelled to stay with her aunt, we do check on each other everyday.

Last month.. She called, and said her friend needs an advice, that she and her date just graduated, and that another man is asking her out, and she's thinking of dumping her guy since he's not ready, and that the newly known man is ready to pay for her marriage rites.
Immediately I knew she was the one in the story, because I already had several dreams were she left me. I pretended, I told her to tell her friend to "Follow Her Heart".

Last night she called, and said there's something she wants to tell me, I responded, "Is it what I already know?", she asked what? I told her she's getting married soon, and she said yes! I was speechless. I asked her for how long has this been going on, she said it started when she came to stay with her Aunt. We spoke, and I congratulated her, she started crying, I ended the call, sent her a good luck text.

This morning, she called and said she couldn't sleep last night. I asked her why she did it, why she decided to get married, she said she doesn't know. I asked if she likes the guy, she said yes. She couldn't stop crying and was saying I shouldn't leave her, while she's the one leaving me. I was totally down, but I have crazy friends. I WhatsApp a friend, told him what just happened, his words boosted me up. He said, " Support her, we move, no be God leave you". That was enough, but it's hard, really hard to move on without her, and she said the same thing and kept pleading I shouldn't leave her.
Now I'm asking, if I was the one who had left, what would have been the story? That I used her and dumped her, because this has always been used against the guys.
Why are women in a rush to marry? They don't even add value to themselves, I'm now 80% in agreement that marriage is one of the greatest achievement for a woman, maybe in Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:
Hello Guys, Good Morning and a Happy Sunday to you all.

I don't know how concise i can be, but I will try.

I just graduated last 3 months, with my girlfriend who's now my ex, and she's 26yrs of age while I'm 28yr.

We started dating from our 200level till yesterday, (that's approximately 4yrs and counting...).
We were ideal together, we were well known in school, to an extent where her friends and mine kept asking how? And wishing theirs was like ours..

She promised never to leave, and she please everyday that I should never hurt her. At times we jokingly talked about our future kids which is now a never happening fable.

So after we graduated, she travelled to stay with her aunt, we do check on each other everyday.

Last month.. She called, and said her friend needs an advice, that she and her date just graduated, and that another man is asking her out, and she's thinking of dumping her guy since he's not ready, and that the newly known man is ready to pay for her marriage rites.
Immediately I knew she was the one in the story, because I already had several dreams were she left me. I pretended, I told her to tell her friend to "Follow Her Heart".

Last night she called, and said there's something she wants to tell me, I responded, "Is it what I already know?", she asked what? I told her she's getting married soon, and she said yes! I was speechless. I asked her for how long has this been going on, she said it started when she came to stay with her Aunt. We spoke, and I congratulated her, she started crying, I ended the call, sent her a good luck text.

This morning, she called and said she couldn't sleep last night. I asked her why she did it, why she decided to get married, she said she doesn't know. I asked if she likes the guy, she said yes. She couldn't stop crying and was saying I shouldn't leave her, while she's the one leaving me. I was totally down, but I have crazy friends. I WhatsApp a friend, told him what just happened, his words boosted me up. He said, " Support her, we move, no be God leave you". That was enough, but it's hard, really hard to move on without her, and she said the same thing and kept pleading I shouldn't leave her.

Now I'm asking, if I was the one who had left, what would have been the story? That I used her and dumped her, because this has always been used against the guys.
Why are women in a rush to marry? They don't even add value to themselves, I'm now 80% in agreement that marriage is one of the greatest achievement for a woman, maybe in Nigeria.
She picked her best option, but she wants to keep him around just in case. Dude should move and swallow more red pills.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tohmey(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.