Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2808295 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Martinez39s:

Lol. Why hastily conclude that she was in love? You didn't consider the possibility that it could be a case of a cunning and calculative investor getting scammed big time. Scammed to an extent that plunged her into a hopeless financial situation or in way that rendered her time, energy and huge money a waste. If she has mental issues, such occurrence could have exacerbated it and led to suicide. It could be that she thought she saw another guy in love who happened to have a business plan or set up whose success would greatly benefit her since she was in a relationship with the owner; she then smartly invested to fatten her cow before slaughter, not knowing that the boy was not in love like the typical man and was getting her invested for nothing. Unfortunately, the plan did not work and the smart and calculative investor was scammed. The guy was not a lover boy like the rest.

Haven't you seen people that killed themselves when they lost huge money to an elaborate scam or gambling? Some get very depressed. Were they in love? It wasn't a selfless sacrifice, it was calculated self-interest gone wrong. Who knows what lies the boy might have told the girl about the prospect of the business and its progress and connections?

It is natural that huge investment losses cause sadness and depression, regardless of whether you loved or not. The enormity of the sadness and depression depends on what was lost, the situation of person after the loss, and the person. Such is natural and doesn't say anything about whether they loved or not.

Typing... ;

grin grin grin grin grin

I don't think you wrote this with a clear mind because this is totally rubbish. Girls have killed themselves with sniper and hung themselves when a man they love cheats on them

Men have done the same.

Yet you say the men were in love
But the women were not in love.

grin grin grin grin grin

You said men love ideally, to the point where a man can love a woman without expecting anything in return which is a big lie. Show me a man that loves a woman without expecting her love in return, without expecting her feminity. I'm not going to talk much on this because they say men are not as emotional as women when in reality, men are the bigger fools...

They keep telling themselves that they fall in love..... LMAO and women use that stupidity to their gain.

There is no such thing as love.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:

grin grin grin grin grin

I don't think you wrote this with a clear mind because this is totally rubbish. Girls have killed themselves with sniper and hung themselves when a man they love cheats on them

Men have done the same.

Yet you say the men were in love
But the women were not in love.

grin grin grin grin grin

You said men love ideally, to the point where a man can love a woman without expecting anything in return which is a big lie. Show me a man that loves a woman without expecting her love in return, without expecting her feminity. I'm not going to talk much on this because they say men are not as emotional as women when in reality, men are the bigger fools...

They keep telling themselves that they fall in love..... LMAO and women use that stupidity to their gain.

Okay.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:

I concur.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Martinez39s:
Okay.
Told you he/she isn't here to learn,bro save your energy for someone that wants to learn.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:

I will like you to explain it further, but I'll also reply to this.

Men do not fall in love.

A man that trains a girl through school has money. He goes for a girl that is below his status and tries to build her. Why does he do this? Because he sees himself as a provider. The man that does this chooses an average girl and tries to build her not because of love, but because he sees himself as the provider and doing so will make the girl loyal to him. That is what he thinks, but women are smarter.

You talk about sacrifices. There is a story of a girl that killed herself after she found out that the boy she set up a business for was cheating= on her. This was a young girl of 23. Since you say women love opportunistically, why would a woman spend her all to make a man happy to the point that the man cheating on her caused her to kill herself. This means that she was in love. But Redpill says that women don't fall in love.

The truth is that she fell for a bad boy and wanted to make him happy. He gave her the feeling of love, the fantasy of it (because love does not exist). The same way a man wants to sacrifice for a woman to make her happy. When a man sees a woman smile after he provides for her, he will be glad. That is not love. The man sees himself as the provider and providing for his girl gives him value. That's how men see themselves and that's why they are ready to sacrifice for women.

There is a story on nairaland of a guy that is struggling, but still providing for his girlfriend who is in school. The same man is still in school and sacrificing to feed her. Why does he do this? Because he sees himself as the provider. This is not love.

Providing for a woman and seeing her happy, makes a man happy. He thinks that providing for a woman is how he shows his love.

Ask a man to show love to a woman without providing for a woman and he can't. That's why you see men wail when a woman breaks their heart. That after all he spent on her. It is always after all he has spent

Men see themselves as providers and believe that by providing for a woman, they are showing love and hope that the woman will love them back.

Take note, these men hope that the women love them back. These men are also average with low self esteem and their money is their confidence. That's why you see them spending heavily on women that don't value them. It is one reason I love bad boys. They make women feel great without spending a dime These bad boys know that what men call love, is a fool's dream. It is the fantasy of love from Hollywood.

You hardly see a man that loves a women but won't spend heavily on her. In a man's mind, spending on her is how he shows his love. Which is just a fantasy in this generation. The world of old required men to be providers and protectors but never said that, "This is how a man loves a woman". The same way our grandfathers never used the word "love". In fact, many languages like Igbo don't have a word for "love".

Men don't love women. Blue-pilled men that spend on women have low-self esteem and think that by providing for a woman is the only way they can feel worthy. A woman is born with pussy, soft breasts, and a delicious mouth that can do wonders on your dick. A woman can give you kids, cook great food, and take care of your family. What does this blue-pilled man have? Nothing, so he gets money and assumes his provider position. Spending on this woman, hoping that she will give him (love) back. But women are not so straightforward.

There was a story posted here by a nairalander of his ex-girlfriend who he turned into his FWB and sleeps with her. He said she came for a round of sex and she told him of the four guys she is dating. These men are sending her money claiming they love her. One called her and talked about sex starvation but she shouted at him and he begged her. According to the poster, the girl is average in looks and curves

You can see that, this man is sacrificing his money for this girl and that's not because of love. The man chose this average girl because he has low self esteem and doesn't think that the high-class girls will want him. Those beautiful girls are being chased by guys with Range Rovers and Benz, so he is not close to their league. He goes for the average girl and tries to entice her with money. But since AWALT, she can see through his low self esteem.

When it comes to marriage, it is almost the same. Nowadays, men have fantasies of marriage rather than the reality. Men dream of playing with their kids, helping their wives with the dishes, and all that shit they see on TV. They think that, this is love. That's how love works. The reason they do this is because they believe that by making her happy, helping her out, she will love him or care for him which is not the case because women don't think that way.

I can go on and on with many examples of how a man's mind works. A man will look for an average girl to date or marry so that he can assume his provider position. This is why you see a girl will be rude to a guy but he will still go ahead to provide for her. Not just because he sees himself as a provider but also because he has low self esteem and feels worthless if he can't help his girl. He is also being drawn by his need for sex. He invests in her and can't pull out anymore. Women are smart.

Men don't love ideally. I deeply respect women because they're becoming smarter than men. They are seeing through a man's self esteem and a man's constant need to prove himself. A man wants to always show a woman that he can provide for her and he also wants sex. A woman doesn't want all men based on her preferences but she can take advantage of his urges to be a provider and need for sex and use it to enrich herself. Just like Mercy, Tasha, Erica, Nengi, Destiny Eitko, Tiwa Savage, Maria, Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe

Men need to understand that they are fooling themselves thinking that they love women. Love is just a word created from English language to make life look beautiful.

i was about writing something similar to this but Nah, you crushed it. More power to your elbow mate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Martinez39s:
Okay.

That monicker is most likely female. Guys should stop quoting her / it

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mr man say my joy giver.
Aunty say you are invited darling.

Note: go to the comments section and see how women are supporting her. If the tables were turned now. We for hear word.

Laugh won kill me. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
joy giver don give am tears grin

SOZINN:
Mr man say my joy giver.
Aunty say you are invited darling.

Note: go to the comments section and see how women are supporting her. If the tables were turned now. We for hear word.

Laugh won kill me. grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
joy giver don give am tears grin

Tears and invitation card. grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Story story, story
It's not just on nairaland
Everywhere!!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:
Hello Guys, Good Morning and a Happy Sunday to you all.

I don't know how concise i can be, but I will try.

I just graduated last 3 months, with my girlfriend who's now my ex, and she's 26yrs of age while I'm 28yr.

We started dating from our 200level till yesterday, (that's approximately 4yrs and counting...).
We were ideal together, we were well known in school, to an extent where her friends and mine kept asking how? And wishing theirs was like ours..

She promised never to leave, and she please everyday that I should never hurt her. At times we jokingly talked about our future kids which is now a never happening fable.

So after we graduated, she travelled to stay with her aunt, we do check on each other everyday.

Last month.. She called, and said her friend needs an advice, that she and her date just graduated, and that another man is asking her out, and she's thinking of dumping her guy since he's not ready, and that the newly known man is ready to pay for her marriage rites.
Immediately I knew she was the one in the story, because I already had several dreams were she left me. I pretended, I told her to tell her friend to "Follow Her Heart".

Last night she called, and said there's something she wants to tell me, I responded, "Is it what I already know?", she asked what? I told her she's getting married soon, and she said yes! I was speechless. I asked her for how long has this been going on, she said it started when she came to stay with her Aunt. We spoke, and I congratulated her, she started crying, I ended the call, sent her a good luck text.

This morning, she called and said she couldn't sleep last night. I asked her why she did it, why she decided to get married, she said she doesn't know. I asked if she likes the guy, she said yes. She couldn't stop crying and was saying I shouldn't leave her, while she's the one leaving me. I was totally down, but I have crazy friends. I WhatsApp a friend, told him what just happened, his words boosted me up. He said, " Support her, we move, no be God leave you". That was enough, but it's hard, really hard to move on without her, and she said the same thing and kept pleading I shouldn't leave her.
Now I'm asking, if I was the one who had left, what would have been the story? That I used her and dumped her, because this has always been used against the guys.
Why are women in a rush to marry? They don't even add value to themselves, I'm now 80% in agreement that marriage is one of the greatest achievement for a woman, maybe in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
On point

Martinez39s:
She picked her best option, but she wants to keep him around just in case. Dude should move and swallow more red pills.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
se.un would soon delete this thread, let's not feel too safe
Trex4:
What the? Has Youtube deleted all of Coach's videos??

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
maybe he's trolling but if he's not then all the best to him.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:
Hello Guys, Good Morning and a Happy Sunday to you all.

I don't know how concise i can be, but I will try.

I just graduated last 3 months, with my girlfriend who's now my ex, and she's 26yrs of age while I'm 28yr.

We started dating from our 200level till yesterday, (that's approximately 4yrs and counting...).
We were ideal together, we were well known in school, to an extent where her friends and mine kept asking how? And wishing theirs was like ours..

She promised never to leave, and she please everyday that I should never hurt her. At times we jokingly talked about our future kids which is now a never happening fable.

So after we graduated, she travelled to stay with her aunt, we do check on each other everyday.

Last month.. She called, and said her friend needs an advice, that she and her date just graduated, and that another man is asking her out, and she's thinking of dumping her guy since he's not ready, and that the newly known man is ready to pay for her marriage rites.
Immediately I knew she was the one in the story, because I already had several dreams were she left me. I pretended, I told her to tell her friend to "Follow Her Heart".

Last night she called, and said there's something she wants to tell me, I responded, "Is it what I already know?", she asked what? I told her she's getting married soon, and she said yes! I was speechless. I asked her for how long has this been going on, she said it started when she came to stay with her Aunt. We spoke, and I congratulated her, she started crying, I ended the call, sent her a good luck text.

This morning, she called and said she couldn't sleep last night. I asked her why she did it, why she decided to get married, she said she doesn't know. I asked if she likes the guy, she said yes. She couldn't stop crying and was saying I shouldn't leave her, while she's the one leaving me. I was totally down, but I have crazy friends. I WhatsApp a friend, told him what just happened, his words boosted me up. He said, " Support her, we move, no be God leave you". That was enough, but it's hard, really hard to move on without her, and she said the same thing and kept pleading I shouldn't leave her.
Now I'm asking, if I was the one who had left, what would have been the story? That I used her and dumped her, because this has always been used against the guys.
Why are women in a rush to marry? They don't even add value to themselves, I'm now 80% in agreement that marriage is one of the greatest achievement for a woman, maybe in Nigeria.

[left][/left]

cheesy grin Kikikikikikiki

Pele
Dou

Welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!!! to the Brotherhood of Light and Knowledge aka Redpill.
In this group, you are sure not to get deceived with the Hard Truths or Facts from the brethren here.
For you to have gotten to this stage, it is assumed you have taken the pill on the right hand(the red pill) and from this moment on, we hope your journey would be worth it.
Welcome again brother. Feel free to ask any questions you have while we lay it all bare.
To your comment - I don’t think you should blame the lady because she did what is best for herself.
She placed herself, needs, future etc first before you.
You should have done that too also bro.
While you were doing lovey dovey round the campus for 4 years, trying to please her and make her happy, you ignored the most important person in your life - YOU. Yes, I mean YOU. YOURSELF.
You didn’t place yourself, goals, career etc first above her or anybody and that is the reason your ass was DUMPED.
A man that can’t take care of himself FIRST and put his ambitions and Goals first should not be TRUSTED with the future of another person.
I’m my mother’s tongue, there is a saying that - Eniti o ba fe da aso fun eyan, ti ara orun e la koko wo meaning the person that promises you a future (like YOU) or money or gift (car, clothes etc) just name it should be properly examined if the one he is using or has presently worths it (if not, should not be taken serious. A pinch of salt)
And Yes, if you had dumped her first (probably a rich dude), ladies would have yelled that you wasted her time, you are wicked, inconsiderate, time waster etc BUT because you are a man, then you need to MAN-UP, cut your losses and move on, go and hustle like your mate that took your girl blah blah blah blah

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm a redpiller and I want to ask fellow redpillers if its OK to like sex because I saw one of our own yesterday on a particular thread saying he can't be in a relationship without sex and his women knows that.Is liking sex not against the redpill rules since the sex can't happen without women and we were thought to hate women here.Please someone should clarify me.

This girl no get one single sense.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Martinez39s:
Tears and invitation card. grin
Why you keep entertaining that l..ght moniker beats me. She/he ain't ready to listen or learn. Why waste your time. Last page was one long ass epistle you gave the moniker and still,no better reply than some yigiyaga.

I no get strength to dey type biko

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
SOZINN:
Story story, story
It's not just on nairaland
Everywhere!!!!
So?
What kinda guy will not vet such 'wait till marriage before we fuq' kinda lady?

Why the blatant trust? Cuz she be S.U or what?

Vet and vet!!!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kennyking1234:

That's inevitable. The guy has showed signs he is a hardcore Blue Piller. I believe the reason he has kept this thread up till now is probably because it is generating a lot of traffics for him, which means more advert money.

When the time comes, he will most likely be pressured into deleting this thread. Until then, let's enjoy the red pill knowledges and experiences being shared here.

By the way, red pill books are still the best way to learn. They can delete this type of thread but can't delete red pill books.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Martinez39s:
I will renounce the red pill when this makes sense. grin

Confusion sign contract with this grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Romantic love is instinctual both in male and female! However, the mode of expression differs.

It is what it is.

Excerpt from The Ape That Understood The Universe by Steve Stewart Williams.

Cc. Lightway, Martinez39s...and others that are interested.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Martinez39s:
Typing...

Everything thing for a blue pill man in love is not just all about being the provider. What about men who jeopardise their career by writing exams for their girlfriends? What about men who pit their lives at risk trying to protect their women in public? This even happens when they have gotten a relationship with girl and they think the girl loves them and is loyal. Even if men can only express their love in one way, does it mean that they don't have the capacity for true love?

The men could actually love her and could be trying to win her over in the only way they know. Love doesn't always make sense. Love can make a man tolerate and overlook a lot. It can make a fool out of a man. This is the case until common sense and red pill open the eyes. Each men might think they are the only one in the girl's life, since the girl told them. Sometimes, spending might not only be intended to demonstrate love, it could also be intended to get sex. Blue pill men usually part with money even for the promise of sex. These still do not disprove the capacity of love in men.

Lol. Not usually the case. Most men love their wives and they think their wives love them, even right from the dating period. Most of what they do is out of love. Not everything they do has an ulterior motive.

As I have said, love doesn't always make sense. Love can make a man tolerate and overlook a lot. It can make a fool out of a man. Also, sunk cost fallacy doesn't disprove love.

Indeed, women are smarter in the game of life. Anyway, I have given my take. If you don't agree, we can agree to disagree. I intend to rest my case after this post.

Cc Lightway
Thanks for the breakdown bro. You did well to counter the arguement logically.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Romantic love goes to the brain.

It is what it is.

Author: Professor Deborah Soh.

Cc. Martinez39s, Lightway...and others interested.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Aswear me sef dey reason am o

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Romantic love is instinctual both in male and female! However, the mode of expression differs.

It is what it is.

Excerpt from The Ape That Understood The Universe by Steve Stewart Williams.

Cc. Lightway, Martinez39s...and others that are interested.

Our forefathera never fell in love. In fact, there is no word Igbo language to pronounce love.

Men think that providing for a woman is how they show love. Tell a man to prove his love to a woman without spending a dime and he will go dumb..

Men don't fall in love. Men see themselves as providers and that's why women manipulate them with ease.

I can't believe redpillers are fighting to prove that men fall in love.

Check this out

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ketapu:

That's inevitable. The guy has showed signs he is a hardcore Blue Piller. I believe the reason he has kept this thread up till now is probably because it is generating a lot of traffics for him, which means more advert money.

When the time comes, he will most likely be pressured into deleting this thread. Until then, let's enjoy the red pill knowledges and experiences being shared here.

By the way, red pill books are still the best way to learn. They can delete this type of thread but can't delete red pill books.
Too accurate. He's a hardcore feminist.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

This girl no get one single sense.
Bro what's this,I simply asked a question that needs clarification, stop responding harshly

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Oyin2212:

Thanks for the breakdown bro. You did well to counter the arguement logically.

Bro, I know you're a hardcore redpiller but if you really want to understand life, then you should open your mind.

Men don't fall in love

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
No true redpiller should go into any relationship to avoid manipulation from women. Authority: we hate women as redpillers.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:

Bro, I know you're a hardcore redpiller but if you really want to understand life, then you should open your mind.

Men don't fall in love
Yes we hardcore redpillers hate women

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lightway:

Our forefathera never fell in love. In fact, there is no word Igbo language to pronounce love.

Men think that providing for a woman is how they show love. Tell a man to prove his love to a woman without spending a dime and he will go dumb..

Men don't fall in love. Men see themselves as providers and that's why women manipulate them with ease.

I can't believe redpillers are fighting to prove that men fall in love.

Check this out

Stop confusing yourself!

Martinez39s has done a good justice to whatever you're portraying. You have a point though, a scattered one at that, which he helped in refurbishing. You should be thankful to him.

What I just did was to give a little backup because redpill is based on observation, patterns, and not only that, brings evidences from the field of science and social science which includes evolutionary biology, psychology, neurology, anatomy, physiology, anthropology, history etc.

I know we learn everyday due to the complexity of life(the matrix). And I also know that what has been shared is a straightforward rebuttal or correction to whatever you're portraying!

Unlike Martinez39s, I don't agree to disagree! I know all knowledge is provisional as there is always room for more improvement. But until that time, the approximate(provisional) knowledge closest to the truth is accepted.

You don't need to like it and can continue to argue it, I don't care! It is what it is and I have done my part in enlightening.

Those that want their emotions and experiences to come before the truth will only continue to convulse wherever the truth beams.

Au revoir!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Stop confusing yourself!

Martinez39s has done a good justice to whatever you're portraying. You have a point though, a scattered one at that, which he helped in refurbishing. You should be thankful to him.

What I just did what to give a little backup because redpill is based on observation, patterns, and not only that, brings evidences from the field of science and social science which includes evolutionary biology, psychology, neurology, anatomy, physiology, anthropology, history etc.

I know we learn everyday due to the complexity of life(the matrix). And I also know that what has been shared is a straightforward rebuttal or correction to whatever you're portraying!

Unlike Martinez39s, I don't agree to disagree! I know all knowledge is provisional as there is always room for more improvement. But until that time, the approximate(provisional) knowledge closest to the truth is accepted.

You don't need to like it and can continue to argue it, I don't care! It is what it is and I have done my part in enlightening.

Those that want their emotions and experiences to come before the truth will only continue to convulse wherever the truth beams.

Au revoir!

grin grin grin what is this nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (2227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reedone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.