Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (49155 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Rubyventures: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

You see, I know that I have a strong connection with my home...that's why I may not be able to live elsewhere.

I think you people tend to lay emphasis on the positive aspects of living in the advanced countries while you downplay the downsides.

Sincerely, I love this country, and I don't want to live in a place where someone will have to constantly disrespect me because of my skin color or how our leaders have messed up our country.

I want to carry a passport that immigration officers from around the world would have some regards for.

If we all run away from this country, who will fix it? The place we are all running to, some people sacrificed their blood, time, resources and sweat to make it the envy of all.

Like I always tell people, the richest Nigerians live in Nigeria.

Where do they go for health check ups? which hospitals do they deliver their kids in? where do their children attend schools? Are these the characteristics of people who love their country? The richest Nigerians live in Nigeria because their corruption and ill gotten wealth will not be tolerated else where. They will be thrown in jail and not hailed like kings by the same people who they are screwing up their lives.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by extol1(m): 9:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Mrshape:
Uromi
sorry, in which continent
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by nonix22(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2020
see them mentioning countries upandan, as if those countries got where they are in a day. una don scatter naija finish, una wan run.
we all die here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by oluwagr8nes(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2020
CANADA!
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Comedian2019: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Tboysalau:
Ghana
I love Ghanaian girls
Don't go and kee yourself o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Mrshape: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2020
extol1:

sorry, in which continent

North East Edo
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Lamanii22:
Finland or Norway
we'll go together by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Kenya Australia. Estonia.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by nonxo007(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Rubyventures:

Me too , I would love to visit Rwanda, I've heard a lot of nice things about their government since they experience the genocide.
I have a family in Rwanda and anytime this guy take pictures I always argue with him being in Europe but lying to us that he's in Africa, but really he's in Rwanda. The country is really doing well.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by extol1(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Mrshape:

North East Edo
sorry is your case
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Kylce042(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
Most of us here in naija are seriously aiming, dreaming, hoping, praying & even fasting to have the oppurtunity to travel abroad one day. Maybe to study, work, on vacation, evangelization or probably to start living there. If the oppurtunity comes and there you are to select any country of your choice to travel to, which country's visa would you go for & what made you choose that country? Lets see/hear your favourite country apart from NIGERIA your fatherland

Canada
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by extol1(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2020
nonxo007:

I have a family in Rwanda and anytime this guy take pictures I always argue with him being in Europe but lying to us that he's in Africa, but really he's in Rwanda. The country is really doing well.
please how do I get to that country but I don't have money now
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by sharlley: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2020
USA nothing less
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Australia, Canada Or USA. Baba God, help me stamp am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by massalati(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

Baba teach your guy work now
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by McTested(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Barbados for the love i have for island.

And any South American country, for there style of living.

About Relocating......Mexico or Croatia
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by stephmike(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada or Australia. Others like UK, USA
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by EgunMogaji2: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
Most of us here in naija are seriously aiming, dreaming, hoping, praying & even fasting to have the oppurtunity to travel abroad one day. Maybe to study, work, on vacation, evangelization or probably to start living there. If the oppurtunity comes and there you are to select any country of your choice to travel to, which country's visa would you go for & what made you choose that country? Lets see/hear your favourite country apart from NIGERIA your fatherland

Rwanda or The Gambia. Business Investment.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Rubyventures: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2020
nonxo007:

The country is doing well because they have a very good government who understands that they are they to serve the people and not the other way round like most other African countries.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by efemena5050(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2020
nijaomegacode:
Israel. I love that nation.
GOD BLESS U even me i love the country
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by efemena5050(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
ISREAL ISREAL.........any day any time i dont mind fighting for them
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Fiji or Switzerland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Goldenfinger: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

.bros teach me work na
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by clockwisereport: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Zakarara:
Oman..any day any time. I have never done this.. but I am down and need some food for my baby..plz help me with any amount. Marcus Galadima 2010834310 UBA

Even you don join the bandwagon of beggars.

Tufia
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Chidimma1mil: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada�
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Bahamas95(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2020
France, Germany, Canada and Kuwait.

I love these countries for obvious reasons.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by nonxo007(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Rubyventures:

The country is doing well because they have a very good government who understands that they are they to serve the people and not the other way round like most other African countries.
Very true, they have a selfless President who wants the best for his people and wants to leave a great legacy unlike ours.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by EFEJOKU(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2020
I sent you a mail reply me...i need Enquiry
quote author=Deprofessional post=92722534]Australia any day. Just applied for my visa
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by nonxo007(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2020
extol1:

please how do I get to that country but I don't have money now
You can look up threads on nairaland about traveling to Rwanda, you should see reasonable answers to your question. I do wish you well and hope you get money soonest to move to a more sane clime. Peace.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by udomma1005(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Columbia or Jamaica tongue
Fun, babes, drugs........ Cartels grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Babisha10(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Tboysalau:
Ghana
I love Ghanaian girls
something must kill a man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? / Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.