Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (48988 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Canberra55: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Compton , Los Angeles, California.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by petrage(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2020
tradepunter:
Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Sudan or Yemen...

Purpose for some on adrenaline pumped up mission of hunting terrorists and eliminating their cells and networks.
Na so......Somalia, North Korea, Sudan and Kosovo
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Cousin9999: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Ignore anyone mentioning west asian countries. They're human traffickers.

There are no opportunities in west asia. There is nothing resembling a desirable life in west asia. It's a nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by basty: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Afghanistan
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Austineva(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2020
friday2011:
Na China hungry me oo...

But no need to stress my seff... I go soon be citizen without leaving nigeria. cheesy
grin grin grin. U too wicked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by ukaface(f): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Liposure:
peaceful girl
yes ooo
Life shouldn't be stressful

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by codedearner(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2020
One way ticket to Canada.. Straight
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Kokaine(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Bacteriologist:
1. Canada.

Pros; Polite people, Great liberal politicking, Strong and rapid growing economy. Immigration policy ensuring strong cultural diversity. Canada is the future.

Cons: Small population density, Harsh weather, difficulty getting a good job without "Canadian experience."

2. Seychelles

Pros: Visa Free, Well developed (according to African standards), Maritime environment, Vacation paradise (meet new people often).

Cons: Very small population, Prone to Tsunami due to climate change, Not a diverse or strong economy (over dependent on tourism).

3. UK

Pros: That English accent (lol!), Strong/Rigid economy, Better weather than the Americas (well most of it), EU passport (Brexit has changed that but proximity still makes it easier to move around other EU countries with relative ease).

Cons: Can't seem to find one for now except Brexit and Muslim invasion.
your idea of Islam offends me.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by seanwilliam(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2020
the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
list of states/cities i will love to visit/live
1. NEW YORK CITY( jayz and hollywood make me love that city)
2. TEXAS ( this state has given me joy )
3. MICHIGAN and TENNESSEE (i have not been to that two states o, but i sabi am pass person wey travel go there....tennessee has given me joy more than anything in this world.. if u know you know )

another countries i would like to visit are
1. South Korea( Seoul especially.. CITY HUNTER MOVIE made me fall in love with that city)
2. Dubai ( cos all my niggas dey there
3. Germany ( i hear say free pussy plenty there)

but over all i love NEW YORK

who ask me all these self

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by leksheldy(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

My OG do u go all natural in bombing to get such a huge sum or you add body IP

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Therri: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2020
One way trip to Japan
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Islam is NOT a culture.

And we have seen what happens in Muslim majority societies like Northern Nigeria.

So ignorant. Doesn't religion have it's culture? Or do you think when they approve of someone with an igbo name, it is because he wants eating akpu in the picture he sent? Or just because ethnicity certainly embodies culture like religion.

Fair point I guess. I hope you're denied your all your applications. Can't you see what happens in black majority countries? So better pack your bags to the village.
Let Muslim majority societies like UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi, Turkey and many many more countries that continue to flourish, while your impoverished, islamophobic behind keeps on daydreaming, while ignoring they're islamic, visiting these countries.

So much logic
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by AaronDavid(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Buffalo2(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Denmark, Holland, Switzerland and Iceland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Austineva(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2020
vickydevoka:
I hate Canada with passion. Cold wan finish me buh na God save us
grin grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by IdrisE(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2020
I will go where they is less of Racism, Respect for human right, generally peaceful, economically balance and a sustainable opportunity for me.

Please can you help me with a suggestions base on my desire above?
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Bacteriologist(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I hope you're denied your all your applications.

Spoken like a true Muslim.
Islam is not a culture.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by CaptainFM1: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2020
adioolayi:
They say...See Paris and Die...I will want to visit France to see Paris.

They say most beautiful country is Switzerland I will want to visit too.

I am not a fan of relocating anyways, but if need be...Maybe Canada.

That's in the 80's bro. That glory has since been lost to many and fast developed cities such as Dubai and Seoul.

So many lovelier cities in the middle and far east.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
Most of us here in naija are seriously aiming, dreaming, hoping, praying & even fasting to have the oppurtunity to travel abroad one day. Maybe to study, work, on vacation, evangelization or probably to start living there. If the oppurtunity comes and there you are to select any country of your choice to travel to, which country's visa would you go for & what made you choose that country? Lets see/hear your favourite country apart from NIGERIA your fatherland
Singapore or Argentina
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Rockyfancino(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2020
deepwater:

It is like a low budget Dubai
But still Great by african standards
However, Islam things sha
Yeah... But I don't care o, I just want something better. I've tried moving but it didn't work out.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Utypearl: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Spoken like a true Muslim.

Islam is not a culture.
Spoken like a true ignoramus.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

Becareful the way you shalaye
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Starcy(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2020
See tokyo and london na. U go even sleep inside goat house there and be couzz
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by jospepper(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada here I come.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by monfizzy(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

You see, I know that I have a strong connection with my home...that's why I may not be able to live elsewhere.

I think you people tend to lay emphasis on the positive aspects of living in the advanced countries while you downplay the downsides.

Sincerely, I love this country, and I don't want to live in a place where someone will have to constantly disrespect me because of my skin color or how our leaders have messed up our country.

I want to carry a passport that immigration officers from around the world would have some regards for.

If we all run away from this country, who will fix it? The place we are all running to, some people sacrificed their blood, time, resources and sweat to make it the envy of all.

Like I always tell people, the richest Nigerians live in Nigeria.

The richest Nigerians might live in Nigeria but the highest number of rich and well-to-do Nigerians per capita compared to those living in Nigeria are in the diaspora. To simply put, the average diasporan Nigerian fairs better than an average Nigerian resident.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by icankel: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You see why EFCC catch our boys
Cause they show theirself
He was asked of the country he like to go see where he diverted the thread to
This not a joke if am doing that yahoo yahoo thing even my close brothers won't know am doing it
Only if I say it out I do my things secretly and privately

The guy too dey cast himself
u shouldn't be taking everything serious OK. he put smile on peoples faces daily, and how sure u think he smoke
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Alalek: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Isreal
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by maronee(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada my dream country...
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Jazzafizzy(f): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Deprofessional:
Australia any day. Just applied for my visa
Please is the Australian embassy open for visa application? Kindly tell me please
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wales, UK

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by OCHOdee(f): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
CROATIA

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. / The First Airplane And The Wright Brothers – Wilbur And Orville That Invented It / Passenger Bus Falls Into Sinkhole As Calabar/Ikom Highway Divides Into Two. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.