Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (48943 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada, New Zealand, South Korea, Belgium, Mexico and possibly US.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Jewel1515(f): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Seychelles. oh! How I need a vacation

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by KrazyDave16(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Greece or Romania
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by ukaface(f): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Switzerland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Sectis(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2020
Australia

Please give me VISA.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by InoFilms: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by brainhgeek(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Kuwait, New Zealand , Denmark, Switzerland or Canada. In that order of preference.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2020
sylve11:

You ehn.. sad cool
You see why EFCC catch our boys
Cause they show theirself
He was asked of the country he will like to go see where he diverted the thread to
This not a joke if am doing that yahoo yahoo thing even my close brothers won't know am doing it
Only if I say it out I do my things secretly and privately

The guy too dey cast himself

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria grin cheesy

Modified.

I'm not an abroad freak.

The freedom and and perfect weather I enjoy in Nigeria cannot be traded for any abroad. Trust me. wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by uptownemmygee(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Brunei, Oman, Kuwait,
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by nathan77(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2020
doctore212:
Afghanistan.

Many people don't that this country has the best Marijuana in the whole world. And is quite cheap.

so for your own good now, is Because of Marijuana you want to go there? no wonder the country full of calamities, and u think you are doing me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2020
darefams:
As for me, Canada, Denmark, maybe UK.
But i love Denmark. So peaceful
Copenhagen was once regarded as the most peaceful city in the world.

God please send helpers to me, i really need to visit this country for studies.
Don't you think you'll later have problem with their language
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Missyajoke(f): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Mauritus, London ( the Local Parts), Canada, Australia.

US is too expensive abeg and Canada also the local parts.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2020
praiseneo:
can u kindly give your reasons for the choice of Ireland
Maybe he want to go and greet chiggslover grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2020
lexy2014:

After u see Paris, what happens next?
He will die nw grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by perdollar(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lol grin grin you mean countries like
Bahrain, Dubai, Qatar, Oman,Kuwait, grin grin grin
yes and Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Yemen,
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by KnightofMoscow: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Australia ni ooo.. Australia
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2020
doctore212:
Afghanistan.

Many people don't that this country has the best Marijuana in the whole world. And is quite cheap.
We know but don't smoke that thing early in the morning again
Is not helping angry
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by abdulwassi(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada, Kuwait, Turkey
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by debbydams(f): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2020
xperienced:
South Korea. E get why
kikikikikikikkikikki grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by osram(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
Most of us here in naija are seriously aiming, dreaming, hoping, praying & even fasting to have the oppurtunity to travel abroad one day. Maybe to study, work, on vacation, evangelization or probably to start living there. If the oppurtunity comes and there you are to select any country of your choice to travel to, which country's visa would you go for & what made you choose that country? Lets see/hear your favourite country apart from NIGERIA your fatherland

please any1 should help me accomplish my dreams I wanna live n work in Canada

pls help me fam
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by 77up(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Oman or Kuwait...
when i kept seeing Kuwait, I was prompted to check what happened there and I found out that, Kuwait is the best any Nigerians can give a shot now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Deborah98:
Still thinking undecided
Baby let's go to the Netherlands it's a peaceful country wink
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Phemostiga4u: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Iraq or Afghanistan I want to learn how to manufacture bomb so that I can kill our corrupt politician making life hard to us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2020
Sectis:
Australia

Please give me VISA.
I once read something on goggle about their country buy can't find something tangible
Why do you love to go there
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by castrokins(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2020
So, Nobody Is Relocating To Biafra?

Interesting.

I'd Like To Move To Niger Delta Republic!
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada or usa
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2020
perdollar:
yes and Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Yemen,
Save trip bro
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Yommy247(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2020
illicit:
Turkey

Good morning bro... abeg shey you Get any information about this country
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by filleSouriante(f): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Tboysalau:
Ghana
I love Ghanaian girls

Ti e ba e grin ...better go to mile 2 and enter cab to Ghana..u don't need visa, passport or lessé passé sef.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by MRSUCCESS70: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2020
I'll Like To Go To Canada, Kuwait, Egypt, U.k, Saudi Arabia. Mostly Those Asia Country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace / Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.