Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady (47214 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:

Na yamree land

Kiss the truth

e pain am well well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by brosom(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
I knew it from day one that the man would eventually come back to her because her wife is becoming popular. yeye man

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by mariahAngel(f): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:
The man better man up to cos him wife don get admirers all over Nigeria now

Ad wetin...?

Abeg! Abeg!! Abeg!!!
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
well congrats
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by toluleke(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
The way women tell lies just to gain pity you go fear. Always playing the victim card. Anyways i hope this no go be another story of Olajumoke later

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Donvictor2015: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
If you want to make cool cash online, chat me up on WhatsApp at 0.7.0.3.0.6.7.7.8.3.3
People have been cashing out millions since last year from this
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Mo3891: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
e pain am well well grin

Sifia pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Before nko? grin

Men are always the prize. Women can never feel complete without a man by her side.

Nor be me talk am o. Na so e dey for Bible.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Adewale1603(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
damn niggar issoright
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:
More like husbands family is putting pressure on her to come back. Where were they when hunger wanted to finish her that she had to depend on her relatives? Selfish man, greedy family.
since yhu didn't watch d video, oga stop saying trash.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
IgbalodeRaymond:
grin

Kwara no be avonja land

kiss the truth
[/s]

Later this one will now be going around calling mods up and down like pikin wey dem collect im bread.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by salford1: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
A woman's love.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
adeotiabdulaziz:
since yhu didn't watch d video, oga stop saying trash.
You done?
Long yawnnn undecided
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by omooba969(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:
More like husbands family is putting pressure on her to come back. Where were they when hunger wanted to finish her that she had to depend on her relatives? Selfish man, greedy family.

So you're actually implying that the lady doesn't have a mind of her own to determine what's best for her and the two beautiful girls. undecided

I bet you are not happy with the reunion - Association of Home Wreckers.

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Antoeni(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's in Order.
May God bless the 1st Lady
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Tore3(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
He will show him pepper again
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by udoekere: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
If i were to be the man i wouldn't av tk her back...
After all marriage no be by force...niqqerz gat to enjoy tight cunt
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
omooba969:

So you're actually implying that the lady doesn't have a mind of her own to determine what's best for her and the two beautiful girls. undecided

I bet you are not happy with the reunion - Association of Home Wreckers.

Nonsense!
You've judged and made your conclusion in a typical shallow brained way.
Keep walking

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by IvarTheBoneless: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
my
rule 18 and rule 5

IsaAbubakar. You know say he go pain you...why you come go find the guy trouble? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by 2cribz: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
I go reject them. They are demons. Only light no dey pussy cat eyes dey shine for dark. Talkless of these ones

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by omooba969(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Tore3:
He will show him pepper again
[/s]
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Lamanii22(f): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

What if these all shit was arrangee

I share the same thoughts with you.... Is she the first woman to be abandoned?? It's like jumoke the breadseller's story....
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Henrydata(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
OK oo

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by omooba969(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
2cribz:
I go reject them. They are demons. Only light no dey pussy cat eyes dey shine for dark. Talkless of these ones

You need exposure!
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Simplecity(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:
The man better man up to cos him wife don get admirers all over Nigeria now
true talk grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Drchristian:
The man himself have the gene and traits of blue eyes lest all d children will not have it.

Only he dosnt know

Nope. I think those blue eyes are a heterozygous dominant trait.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

IsaAbubakar. You know say he go pain you...why you come go find the guy trouble? grin
i don't break rules
i report trolls instead
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by omooba969(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

I share the same thoughts with you.... Is she the first woman to be abandoned?? It's like jumoke the breadseller's story....

C'mmon it's about their eyes - that's the ingredient of the sensational news.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Your eyes sharp oo. Na so me self de reason d man lips
pyyxxaro:
See the man lips like Godwin Obaseki own

E clear say naa Bournvita the man de smoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.