Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady (47221 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by earnit1: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by ledaman: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:
See the man lips like Godwin Obaseki own

E clear say naa Bournvita the man de smoke
If Goddy catch you na prison straight grin grin
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Champneys: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
I wish them the best.
There is nothing as good as a family life.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by WeRblessed(f): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
I guess mission is accomplished! Effing clout chaser undecided
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Autotech312(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
grin

Kwara no be avonja land

kiss the truth

Na potopoto land, these Ipob miscreants crack me up all the time.

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Iceberg3: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Connies. grin grin grin grin

lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Chirowman(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
They should equally warn the man to man up and be responsible , no responsible man leaves his family that his useless use of wayward makes him look stupid . she's not cheating on him so why the wayward or the man didn't go school ,let him man up and be informed that any form of abuse or violence from him will led him to serve jail time.all this wayward men that can't stick their pipe in one hole , claiming alpha men .
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
RichBoy247:

You are bringing Shariah Laww into it and remember that Kwara is in North Central where Shariah can actually be implemented.

Shari'a law isn't operational in Kwara state.

And the first line of my comment was light-hearted.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by wunmi590(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=haywhy80 post=92779499][/quote]

Thank you for the correction
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Who sleeps with another man's wife with three kids already ? Chai ! That's disgusting man. I know some guys do it but trust me,no married woman attracts me sexually no matter how pretty she might be. She can be helped without any form of immoral attachment.

There are millions of much prettier single ladies around na !

there are people like that
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dpharisee:

Can you marry her and take over responsibility for her children and knowing the reason behind the man abandoning her just because she got some donations from some good people? Make una dey think straight, poverty don bend una brsin undecided

I didn't mean myself
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by uglodoh(f): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Simeony007:
Yeye man the only thing him do right was being a Liverpool fan

How is he a yeye man? Did you take time to listen to the man's side of the story.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by victorian(f): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Drchristian:

He doesn't care. Better women and admirers for him too. Afterall she done born finish for am wettin d guy want again abi na u wan marry d woman and helep take care of her pikins ?

Some men don't mind .

As long as she will produce more children for her new husband with more blue eyes.

If she were living abroad , a rich white man would have married her with the kids and pamper her well.
That's how weird this life is , when human beings with feelings are concerned .

If men can marry prostitutes , pay their dowry how much more a beautiful fine specie like this blue eyed woman .

Nothing is impossible. That's the reality about life

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by uglodoh(f): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chirowman:
They should equally warn the man to man up and be responsible , no responsible man leaves his family that his useless use of wayward makes him look stupid . she's not cheating on him so why the wayward or the man didn't go school ,let him man up and be informed that any form of abuse or violence from him will led him to serve jail time.all this wayward men that can't stick their pipe in one hole , claiming alpha men .

Did you listen to the man's side of the story. Was there anywhere written that the man beat or abuse the lady. The man said the woman was disrespecting him at home. She was the one that packed out of the man's house.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by uglodoh(f): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
martineverest:
kinda....but they aren't forcing him.the fame must have lured Jim to come back

The man did not come back. It was punch newspaper that went to him to get his own side of the story. The problem of that marriage is the problem of finance.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by kolade560: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
that man has gone to jars her somewhere to accept him back.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Tosin2904(f): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Um wot if d woman did not see an helper some men sha I wonder o
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by kolade560: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
grin

Kwara no be avonja land

kiss the truth

u be idiot......
Igbo's are the one fighting for territory, forcefully claiming akwa ibom, rivers,delta ,cross river as Biafra and these people keep rejecting u people. A rejected tribe home and abroad!!!
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by LZAA: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Iceberg3:
Connies. grin grin grin grin

lzaa
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Iceberg3: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

She for marry me instead. Leave the mumu man.

He has 1 in 100 million chance of blue-eyed black babies. The fool was fighting.

Modified after watching the video - Poverty is the root of most evil undecided

With that pin. grin
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by ajl: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Highly Commendable Effort From the kwara State 1st lady!

The Institution of Marriage needs to be Respected and Encouraged..

Marriage is not a One night where you chase your spouse at the Slightest Provocation.

Marriage is Sacrifice! Marriage is Patience! Marriage is Submission! Marriage is Love!

For our Marriages to Stand the test of time, we need to Submit as a Home to the Orginator of the institution of Marriage. We Need to Submit to God Almighty and Follow the Prescription he gave out for the Marriage Institution..

May God Help us to be the Instrument of Peace in our Homes.

How about a man who ran out on his family but only show up when some "change" enter hand. Is that a husband? He will do the same again.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by sofiscatedmoron: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:

Na yamree land

Kiss the truth

Kwara is middle belt/northern state
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Chirowman(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
uglodoh:

Did you listen to the man's side of the story. Was there anywhere written that the man beat or abuse the lady. The man said the woman was disrespecting him at home. She was the one that packed out of the man's house.
did you read my comments at all or you find it hard to comprehend ,I never said he was abusing her .read it again
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by abike12(f): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oh no. That man is bad news
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Regex: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:
More like husbands family is putting pressure on her to come back.

How?
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Drchristian:

He doesn't care. Better women and admirers for him too. Afterall she done born finish for am wettin d guy want again abi na u wan marry d woman and helep take care of her pikins ?
So he should abandon his own kids too SMH.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Ajsmart(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Why, is there something special about having blue eyes??

IvarTheBoneless:
angry

She for marry me instead. Leave the mumu man.

He has 1 in 100 million chance of blue-eyed black babies. The fool was fighting.

Modified after watching the video - Poverty is the root of most evil undecided
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by armyofone(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thank goodness she has something unique that's about to help her. I don't really know why Nigerians continue to rope themselves and cycle around in poverty. You have no steady job but birthed kids ? Not one but two? What happened to waiting till there are enough resources before marriage or children ? He abandoned them before because he couldn't provide.

How do people make love in such conditions?

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Lamanii22(f): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
omooba969:

You need to read up on the glamour that's attributed to such eyes.

READ!!!

Which glamour.... Lol... It's because it's not common.... There isn't anything in the eyes....
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Seunolakunle678: 2:02am On Aug 14, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.