Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady (47234 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:
The man better man up to cos him wife don get admirers all over Nigeria now

Who sleeps with another man's wife with three kids already ? Chai ! That's disgusting man. I know some guys do it but trust me,no married woman attracts me sexually no matter how pretty she might be. She can be helped without any form of immoral attachment.

There are millions of much prettier single ladies around na !

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Goalnaldo(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
The woman's story of her husband abandoning her because of her blue eyes after birthing children doesn't add up. The man's explanation of leaving his family wasn't detailed.

My take on this; This situation was probably thought out and planned by both of them to bring about a change in their lives and fortune.

I congratulate them for their creativity and ingenuity.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
grin

Kwara no be avonja land

kiss the truth

With a name like Wasiu? Does it get any more Yoruba than that? wink
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:
More like husbands family is putting pressure on her to come back. Where were they when hunger wanted to finish her that she had to depend on her relatives? Selfish man, greedy family.

According to the OP, the wife ASKED to be reunited with her husband.

If she was totally innocent, now would have been a good opportunity to walk out of the marriage forever.

I must admit I erroneously supported the woman even when the man's version came out.

I still stand by my previous opinion that the man did not do well abandoning his kids when it was clear the wife could not cater for them.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
bukatyne:

According to the OP, the wife ASKED to be reunited with her husband.

If she was totally innocent, now would have been a good opportunity to walk out of the marriage forever.
And bear the stigma of a divorced /separated woman for life ba?
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

More than reconciliation is the question "will there be a repetition of the old?"
Most times, when an abused woman returns, she gets a period of grace and after a while the abuse begins. That neglect and abandonment, is the man willing to be more involved in his wife and children's life? Else that reconciliation is a sham.

Let's hope it turns out well this time. Affliction will not rise a second time. Amen.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Lamanii22(f): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
ALEX182:

Wait first o, was Jumoke story a scam too? shocked

I've seen sexier onibread than jumoke.... In my opinion it's an arranged something...
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
I cant stand afonja but let me tell you this, if I see this firstlady I will go on my knees or prostrate like afonjeez and thank her very well. In fact i will present her fresh yam and palm oil from East. Ask me why?

What she just did is what we ask first ladirs to do, pure and simple. When matters happen in grassorrot the gov cannot be everywjere particularly in matters of domestic issues. First ladies are like our matriarch for the whole state and they should intervene.

Make i keep qwyet no talk too muc because Aisha fit carry gun come shoot me now. lipsrsealed
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by bukatyne(f): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

And bear the stigma of a divorced /separated woman for life ba?

What stigma?

The man was already gone: she was already a seperated poor woman.

She would have just elevated to a seperated rich woman which would even garner more sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Lamanii22(f): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
omooba969:

C'mmon it's about their eyes - that's the ingredient of the sensational news.

Mtchew.... What's there in the eyes....
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
bukatyne:

What stigma?

The man was already gone: she was already a seperated poor woman.

She would have just elevated to a seperated rich woman which would even garner more sympathy.
If that is so why do rich unmarried /divorced /separated women still receive shame and mockery? Sympathy is not enough to erase stigma. I say it as a person who knows first hand how stigma feels. People can pity you all they want but it won't stop them from stigmatising you.
I'm a 100% sure that as usual, she went back to him because of the kids.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by knowhowk: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Let them Reunite
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by omorttee4u(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
DICKstractor:
Nice one

As we always say; there are three sides of a story... The wife's , the husband's and the truth.

If you listen to only the wife, you will condemn the husband
If you listen to only the husband, you will condemn the wife
If you listen to both, you will see the truth

Now you've heard from the wife and then, the husband. Let's us know the truth.

Even judges guesses in most cases. Only God know the real truth.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Deborah98(f): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Like play like play this woman Don blow,chai oluwa pick up my call ooo,but wait what do I possess differently from others, guess and stand a chance to........ nothing grin cheesy
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by omooba969(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mtchew.... What's there in the eyes....

You need to read up on the glamour that's attributed to such eyes.

READ!!!
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by haywhy80: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
wunmi590:
cool

That's a correct woman there, sense no go Lee you woman, and may your blessings continue to overflow.

She knows the importance of husband and a father on their kids, she needs that confidence back seeing him everyday.

Your type is rare
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by SweetestIfy279: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Awoo88: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
martineverest:
I swear....many men are ready to marry that beautiful woman to have kids with such eyes
Maybe hallow minded people like you. Thee are more to marriage than blue eyes
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by joepepsy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Guy delete that pics, why are some of you so insensitive,what point are you trying to prove with the picture of starving children,make una get sense oooo.
Mo3891:

Sifia pain

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by KingK0ng: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
A whole scam.. Original fabrication! PR stunt but Y’all go on... bravo ��
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by afecgivers: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
I said it! That it wasn't true that the man left the wife because of the cat eye. Now the truth is out
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by RichBoy247: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
FrLukas:
Let him sign an undertaking that if he neglects them again he will be publicly flogged.

The truth is, give them a means of livelihood and they'll be a happy family.

Love is sweet when there's money.

You are bringing Shariah Laww into it and remember that Kwara is in North Central where Shariah can actually be implemented.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by sinola(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
I hope this poor woman doesn't regret this rather too fast decision of hers in a long run... Opportunity comes but once.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by DrayZee: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

His wife is not submissive, what of the children? Did they have to suffer neglect and abandonment? She had tk run to her family for food to eat and give her children. Is that her fault? Should children be punished for parents sins? Since you want to yarn, come and answer.
Alright. Good points. So what would you suggest the man do if he decides he can’t stay with the mom anymore? Take the kids away from their mother? Would that go without protest from the woman herself & her family? Or he should tolerate infidelity so that people around will say he’s a good man.
According to him, he had been taking care of them, but it wasn’t considered enough. Even with the separation, he visited them every week (sometimes daily) with food. He always sent them clothes and he’d give them a bit extra if they need to buy medication

You can chose not to believe him. I know it’s only what the woman says that concerns you. But her own account as to why he left her was pure cap in the first place. This to me, is just a case of painting her husband bad to gain sympathy from other people. And she has done that well.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Parisian: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
If it was a woman NL redpillers like ubunja and his gang of frustrated meninists would've called the woman a gold digger but since it's a man they've all gone into their holes to hide.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Parisian: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mumu I know it's hard to believe to accept that men are even bigger gold diggers that's why you're blind to the man's evil ways.
toluleke:
The way women tell lies just to gain pity you go fear. Always playing the victim card. Anyways i hope this no go be another story of Olajumoke later
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by NiCurious: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Is this whole incident a planned publicity stunt between husband and wife, to raise money for the family?
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by IjebuWarrior: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:
More like husbands family is putting pressure on her to come back. Where were they when hunger wanted to finish her that she had to depend on her relatives? Selfish man, greedy family.

Madam, abeg sharrraap! angry
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

Madam, abeg sharrraap! angry
Yawns. Another crazy one on the loose.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by TuFab(f): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Useless men, always quick to call their wives wayward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.