Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady (46959 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by brainhgeek(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
I thought as much.
1. Why would a man marry a beautiful blue-eyed woman and expect zero chance of having a blue-eyed baby? Even unschooled villagers understand that Biology.
2. He had the first child and waited to have the second before waking up to the fact that his wife and kids are blue-eyed and saw that as an excellent to leave?
The story sounded somehow when I first read it.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Germi9: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
she's a good woman,for wanting her husband back in the midst of fame..Dikeh Tonto wont do that..

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Eriokanmi: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
I saw someone on Channels tv, presenting a fat envelope to the lady and her mum and said , from toyin saraki and family. Others too came. But I learnt they said saraki isn't kind? Even without being in active politics, his family still remembers the poor. This is commendable

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Tharyor1984(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Am still working on the kind of story am going to crook perfectly with my family just to make public and my state governor attention.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Of course. The greedy man must have told his family to go and beg her to come back.
Family has a way of encouraging abuse in this part of the world.

It's all about forgiveness and reconciliation. Nobody holy pass. We all make mistakes sometimes.

Be happy that the family is united once again.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by DrayZee: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Of course. The greedy man must have told his family to go and beg her to come back.
Well, according to the news.
-She said he abandoned her because of her blue eyes (an obvious lie, considering how he married her with her blue eyes and had 3 children with her, all of whom had blue eyes). If he hated the blue color, he wouldn’t have married her in the first place, not to talk of having 3 children.

-He said he walked away from her due to her infidelity lipsrsealed and lack of submission. I don’t think walking away can be termed abuse in any sense. But even if you decide not to believe anything he says, the wife didn’t say anything about abuse either.

-Now it’s stated that she wants to get back to her husband.

That is all that has been given in the news. This your conclusion holds no weight.

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Passionate888: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
DICKstractor:
Nice one

As we always say; there are three sides of a story... The wife's , the husband's and the truth.

If you listen to only the wife, you will condemn the husband
If you listen to only the husband, you will condemn the wife
If you listen to both, you will see the truth

No what is the 'truth' about their story?
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Germi9:
she's a good woman,for wanting her husband back in the midst of fame..Dikeh Tonto wont do that..

Tonto na person? Mtscheww.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by PoliteActivist: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
This woman is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

This life eh.
In the Western world she'd have been a highly paid supermodel, instead here she is, married to some total loser
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

I share the same thoughts with you.... Is she the first woman to be abandoned?? It's like jumoke the breadseller's story....

Wait first o, was Jumoke story a scam too? shocked
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
ALEX182:

It's all about forgiveness and reconciliation. Nobody holy pass. We all make mistakes sometimes.

Be happy that the family is united once again.
More than reconciliation is the question "will there be a repetition of the old?"
Most times, when an abused woman returns, she gets a period of grace and after a while the abuse begins. That neglect and abandonment, is the man willing to be more involved in his wife and children's life? Else that reconciliation is a sham.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Asahi: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
He didn’t leave her because of her eyes.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Buksaylor: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Because the man don see envelopes.....

bbbabes:
The first lady of Kwara state, Dr. Olufolake Abdulrazaq, this morning disclosed that Risikat Azeez, the Kwara woman who went viral because of her and her daughters' blue eyes, has asked to be reunited with her husband, Wasiu Omo-Dada.

Mrs Abdulrasaq who was one of the first to offer a helping hand to Risikat and her children, disclosed this in an interview with TVC this morning.

''A lot of people have come on board, not just myself. I think the whole of Kwara is very happy with the story and with how things are turning out for Riskat and her children. I know you are probably aware that her husband has also come out now and he has come to our office and we have had a conversation with him and Risikat herself has said she wants to be reunited with him.'' the first lady said

Recall that Riskiat went viral a few weeks ago after a Twitter user shared her story online. Risikat in an interview said her husband walked out on her and their daughters because of their blue-eyes.

The husband however granted an interview a few days ago where he denied abandoning them because of the color of their eyes. He said he loves his wife and children and that he had no problem with the color of her eyes. According to him, things turned sour in their marriage after Risikat became ''wayward'' and wasn't ''submissive'' to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yex9FukcjJo

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/blue-eyed-woman-has-asked-to-be-reunited-with-her-husband-kwara-first-lady-olufolake-abdulrasaq-discloses.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GF30hTZkzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfvv6wPP4Lk
Gombe144:
[s][/s]

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by omooba969(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Chii59:

You've judged and made your conclusion in a typical shallow brained way.
Keep walking
[/s]

Abeg swerve into the lagoon joor!
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Germi9: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
ALEX182:

Tonto na person? Mtscheww.
she would rather say he isn't man enough with small D!ck
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by jidxin(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Drchristian:
The man himself have the gene and traits of blue eyes lest all d children will not have it.

Only he dosnt know
NOPE HE DOESNT. just go an google it, in fact it is believed that people with blue eyes came from the same ancestor

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Pearly255(f): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Drchristian:

He doesn't care. Better women and admirers for him too. Afterall she done born finish for am wettin d guy want again abi na u wan marry d woman and helep take care of her pikins ?
Mentality undecided
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
DrayZee:

Well, according to the news.
-She said he abandoned her because of her blue eyes (an obvious lie, considering how he married her with her blue eyes and had 3 children with her, all of whom had blue eyes). If he hated the blue color, he wouldn’t have married her in the first place, not to talk of having 3 children.

-He said he walked away from her due to her infidelity lipsrsealed and lack of submission. I don’t think walking away can be termed abuse in any sense. But even if you decide not to believe anything he says, the wife didn’t say anything about abuse either.

-Now it’s stated that she wants to get back to her husband.

That is all that has been given in the news. This your conclusion holds no weight.
His wife is not submissive, what of the children? Did they have to suffer neglect and abandonment? She had to run to her family for food to eat and give her children. Is that her fault? Should children be punished for parents sins? Since you want to yarn, come and answer.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Mo3891: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
i don't break rules
i report trolls instead

See casting hahahahaaa everybody don Sabi you

Mynd
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Abeg swerve into the lagoon joor!
Right after you
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Dpharisee: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:
The man better man up to cos him wife don get admirers all over Nigeria now
Can you marry her and take over responsibility for her children and knowing the reason behind the man abandoning her just because she got some donations from some good people? Make una dey think straight, poverty don bend una brain undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Openbusiness: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oya na, the Kwara State govt should as a matter of urgency sponsor them 100% and set up a classified blue eyes cultivating program. They should start borning more shoedren with blue eyes fast fast. Make dem give d guy burantashi drink, make d next belle he go give him wife b octuplets wit blues straight grin. I love this mehnnn grin
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Pearly255(f): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:
The man better man up to cos him wife don get admirers all over Nigeria now

I wish I was a man I’ll marry her I don’t Mind having kids with such beautiful and priceless eyes kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by omooba969(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Chii59:

Right after you
[/s]

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Martinez39s(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
DICKstractor:
Nice one

As we always say; there are three sides of a story... The wife's , the husband's and the truth.

If you listen to only the wife, you will condemn the husband ✔
If you listen to only the husband, you will condemn the wife ✔
If you listen to both follow evidence, you will see the truth. ✔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Dpharisee: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

If you have ever been married you won't speak like this, the woman knows she lied against the man
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dpharisee:

If you have ever been married you won't speak like this, the woman knows she lied against the man
Did she also lie when she said he abandoned her and the kids? Was he taking care of them when the video of her and her children went viral?
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by CheedyJ(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Blue eyes ko blue film ni.. abeegi
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by damosade(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Her Excellency, her excellency.. This P.A self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.