Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,109 members, 7,849,462 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? (4033 Views)

As A Man What's d Need Of Delaying Ejaculation, When It's d Sweetest Part Of Sex / Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by paulolee(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
her nice kpekus and her nice shape...was with her in a bar the other day and i man called me and promised to wire me 50k jis to arrange my bea giv am fot him hotel room...i jus laugh and turned him down politely bcox na fckup talk be dt..
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by femi4: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Share with us
The sweetest part of your partner
The middle

Sweet in the middle... you know, you know
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by HomerTimpson: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2020
EzzyCarter:
That part of her she can't give anyone else ;coz I already have an island there grin
are you talking abt the place where the sun don't shine? grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by HomerTimpson: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Vyzz:
Sweet kwa

Everybody knows na
i understand in the -pic*it's a small boy going deep to lick water melon,and as per heaven*we are all children in the hands of the creator kiss
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by HomerTimpson: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Biglittlelois:
His breath taking sweet smile....
HI BABY
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by HomerTimpson: 12:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Her natural body scent.. she smells like Roses grin
are you dating a flower ? undecided
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by EzzyCarter: 5:15am On Aug 14, 2020
HomerTimpson:
are you talking abt the place where the sun don't shine? grin

Yes, just cool breeze is all it's got grin grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2020
I'll come back to comment when I have a partner. grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by OscarJaden(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2020
Preshieben:
I'll come back to comment when I have a partner. grin
c'mon preshie bby..u know ur mi ride or die
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by Queenslander(f): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2020
Um, his bank balance! cheesy undecided
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by Fidelismaria: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2020
space booked

Will comment on FP
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by Missy30: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2020
God when

we don old finish oo

until we turn to old layers ni
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
IAmSkinny:
The fact that she doesn't exist
on the same boat bro
Re: What Is The Sweetest Part Of Your Partner? by promisedeco(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
banme1:
So you do lick her brain
bros you made me spit on my screen grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos / Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing / I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.